Impulse - Results Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast went on without issue and our normal lives kicked into gear. All four of us went to work. All four of us came home at the end of the day. Katie went to and came home from class without issue. It was almost as if the controversy of the morning had never actually happened.

Until about 4 weeks later.

-------------------------------------------

I don't remember exactly when it was, only that it was a Saturday. We had a couple of days off of work and Karen, Stacy and I decided to head on down to the beach for a few hours. At that point, if any of us inquired about going to the beach it was automatically assumed that the other was talking about "our" beach, the nude beach that we all grew to love so much.

We walked down and found that our spot in the back was unoccupied, a very pleasant surprise for the otherwise more crowded weekends. Wanting to soak up as much of the sun as possible, we stripped down nude immediately and worried about getting set up with towels and chairs afterwards.

It had been some time since I had first seen the ladies in all their glory but neither of them had lost any of their appeal. Time had caused its changes in each of them. Certainly not decades worth, but instead superficial trivialities that forced my eyes and mind to review and re-evaluate.

Stacy was the one who had changed more physically as she was thinner than when I had first met her. She was truly taking her job as a trainer to heart and used her own body as a canvas. Her arms, legs and abs were more hardened and defined. Her breasts were smaller but no less appealing. Instead of them becoming saggy they literally just became smaller. They were accentuated with the obvious tan lines of a sports bra which complemented those of athletic boy shorts. I had known that Stacy often took her clients out to the beach, just as she had for me when we first met during my rehab. I also had heard her complain about having such obvious tan lines but, as we no longer shared a shower, I didn't see her as much to notice already. The hair on her head was out of its perpetual ponytail but I could see that it was much shorter than what it had been in the past. Her pussy had no hair at all.

Maybe it's a Sphynx, I chuckled to myself as I sat myself down in my chair. There wasn't much change that Stacy couldn't pull off. Even if you were not necessarily into the fitness, her personality and confidence would draw you in. Plus, she still had a very attractive face.

Attractive as Stacy was, and I felt guilty to even think it, she still placed second compared to Karen.

Karen's beauty was still not subjective to any taste or condition. Objectively she was practically flawless. I suppose that the one thing that could be held against her were her augmented, non-natural breasts. However the reality was that without intimate knowledge they were still difficult to distinguish. She had actually gained a little bit of weight since our first meeting. I know the couple of extra pounds could be attributed any number of factors; work, diet or age but, in true Karen fashion, it didn't even make a difference. On her body they only smoothed out a potential wrinkle here and there offered a little more "plump" to her already curvy ass but otherwise went unnoticed in any sort of negative way.

Her hair now was complemented by blonde highlights and she, unlike Stacy, was sporting an almost full patch of trimmed-short tan pubic hair. She didn't have the same tan lines of Stacy and she was not as dark as either of us, what she did have was a soft, copper glow to her skin that just accentuated how perfect she was.

I lost my thoughts in each of the girls and my mind drifted back to that first day on the beach with Stacy and Karen. The impromptu meeting, the black micro bikini, the teasing and instant friendship. The memories eased and expanded into our relationship. Friends, lovers, roommates. On the massage table with Stacy. On the beach with Karen. Threesomes. Anal play.

"Whoa, Phil. What's going on there, buddy?"

It was Stacy's voice that snapped me out of my trance. I had been lounging back in my chair, minding my own business at a distance from the world in front of me.

"Oh, nothing. Why? What's up?"

Karen and Stacy were both standing in front of me. Karen had a huge, laughing grin on her face. Stacy looked like a parent who just found their kid drawing in crayola markers on their face... disbelief but amusement.

"You're up. Something going on?"

I looked down and saw that I was sporting a solid, full blown erection. There was nothing halfway about it. It was literally throbbing and bobbing in the sun.

I actually laughed out loud. Normally, when wide awake, I would be able to feel an erection. This time I had no idea.

"Well, to be honest, I was thinking about you two. About meeting here the first time, about all our adventures since. I suppose this is an appropriate reaction."

I stood up and pulled them both into a group hug, my erection still holding parallel to the sandy ground, splitting the two of them. Our skin was not yet sweaty, but it was warm and smooth. The touch of their bodies against my own was, as usual, electric and caused my dick to lurch between them.

"Easy there Big Boy," Karen said as she wrapped her hand around my cock. "It's a bit too crowded on the beach for any sex like that one time."

Stacy stepped back and spoke, "Oh, my God! I forgot all about that!" She crossed her arms over her chest in mock disappointment. "You know, I still think it is bullshit that you two got to do it here and I didn't."

We all had a laugh, Karen gave my dick a light squeeze and we all sat down. The afternoon was not to be spent in a threesome on the beach, instead it was enjoying the sun, relaxing and spending the time as friends.

We had been there for about an hour when I decided to go for a walk. Stacy wasn't interested but Karen chose to join me. Hand in hand, we strolled down the beach by the water, me feeling like the luckiest guy in the world. What we were not expecting was to hear our names.

"Phil!"

We both heard my name first but instinctively looked at each other instead of investigating where the voice was coming from.

"Phil! Mom! Over here!"

We turned our attention up the beach and saw a familiar figure waving her arm frantically above her head. Obviously Katie. What wasn't so obvious is that she appeared to be with some other people.

We didn't actually go up and meet anyone, instead she ran down to us, hair bouncing along behind her as she took large strides through the sand.

"I didn't know you guys were coming out today," she said as she got over to us.

I saw Katie nude on a regular basis however it was obvious, out there on the white sands of the beach, that she (like me) didn't have as much color in her skin as she might normally have. It was also obvious that a beautiful, nude young woman on the beach is impossible not to appreciate, whether she is familiar to you or not.

"Last second decision for us," Karen responded. "What about you?"

"Well, Mom, you kinda' know the story but for Phil: After Sabrina got caught in our bathroom she ended up telling a few people at school about the apartment and what I told her about our relatively nude lifestyle. That day ended up a little rough, lots of comments and stares. But a couple of days later one of the girls I only semi-knew asked me about it. After telling her about the beach she ended up asking if she could join me sometime. From there a couple of more people were added and today is finally the day that we came out. It was a little awkward at first but things have calmed down and now it is pretty nice. Good to have some people my own age to hang out with."

She paused for a moment and considered her comment.

"Oh, no offense, Phil."

I chuckled, "none taken."

"Do you guys want to meet them?"

"Your friends?" Karen answered in an inquisitive tone.

"Yeah, the girls I came with."

"Uhm, if you want us to."

I was hesitant. "You said that it was only girls, right?"

"Yeah," Katie responded. "A couple of the guys said that they would like to join us but we decided to just keep it girls for now. Not quite sure if they were just being pervs or not."

That solidified my thought process. "Yeah, I think I will pass meeting them."

"Awww, why?"

"Because, like you said, as a group you weren't sure if you wanted guys around. If this is their first time, whether you are vouching for me or not, it might be weird for them to just have a nude guy approach them. If this works out and you start hanging out more in the future maybe I will meet them then. In the meantime, don't rush them into anything."

I could see that she was about to respond but she swallowed her words and backed off.

"Yeah, okay. Mom? How about you?"

"Actually, I am going to stick with Phil on this one. Let your friends get comfortable first. We can always meet them later."

Karen squeezed my hand and I returned the gesture. It was as if we had made the decision as a couple. Something about it felt weird. Something about it felt so right.

"Aww, fine." I could tell that Katie was bummed but also understood where we were coming from. "I'm gonna get back. Are you two in the usual spot?"

"Usual spot plus one. Stacy is with us as well. Or, at least she was when we left," I answered.

Katie nodded, turned and ran up the beach. The view of her running back, with her phenomenal legs, ass and hair bouncing, was even better than when she first ran down. Karen caught me staring.

"Hey, pick up your jaw, buddy," she said with a wink.

I still found it odd that I had had sex with Katie. Almost as odd in that nothing had happened since. But, in that moment, with Karen by my side and her hand in mine, it didn't matter. I was happy.

We got back to our section of the beach and found Stacy packing up.

"Taking off?" Karen inquired before I even had the chance to get the words out of my mouth.

"Duty calls, unfortunately," Stacy replied. "A customer asked for an 'emergency' massage session. If it wasn't one of my better customers I might have declined but this guy has always been great and I know he wouldn't just be taking advantage of my flexibility."

Stacy and Karen exchanged a quick hug and she was gone in an instant, leaving the two of us alone.

"How's work going," Karen asked. She laid herself down on her towel, somewhat at an angle to me as to get the best exposure to the sun. It was the only perspective of her that I had ever seen where it was obvious her breasts had implants but they still looked great. With the sun sparkling off the glisten of sweat on her skin she looked amazing.

"Good," I responded. "I am sure you probably know the downstairs is almost completed and we'll have our tenants in soon. Pretty soon we will just be looking at building management and periodic turnover as opposed to construction management and leasing."

"Katie still doing okay? I feel I only get her side of the story these days."

"Ain't that the truth? I know that really the only thing that has changed since the move is that we don't share a bathroom anymore but it somehow feels like we don't see as much of each other."

"We don't see as much of each other. You went and got yourself a life, remember? We don't have the luxury of having you hanging around the house like the old days, like our boy-toy."

She was exaggerating a bit, of course. Karen hadn't even lived with me for that long. And, by the time we got to the downstairs group apartment I had purchased the buildings and was busy with work anyhow. But, she had a point. Things had changed a bit. I had noticed it a little with Stacy but more so with Karen. Stacy had always been a sort of friends with benefits. Karen and I seemed to have a connection almost from day one.

"Yeah, things have been pretty crazy. Thankfully, I have Katie to help or who the hell knows what would be happening to me. More likely than not getting into trouble."

I slithered off my chair and laid myself down next to her, practically on top of her in fact, so we could actually talk face to face. My head shielded her eyes from the sun. Our noses were actually just about touching.

"To answer your original question, Katie is great. Like I said, without her I am not sure what my business life would be like. I don't want to go back to being fully retired but I am also not interested in 80 hour weeks. With her at my side I get the best of both worlds."

She was looking directly into my eyes when I opened up.

"But I can also say that I miss our chats and casual time together. I miss hanging out. I miss you."

We sat silent together for a little while, Karen just staring into my eyes.

"Phil, can I ask you something? I know it is none of my business... but are you sleeping with anyone?"

I am sure my face expressed my surprise with the question. It wasn't something I was expecting to hear.

"Like, besides you?"

"Yeah, besides me and Stacy and Katie."

"Uhm, no."

"No one-night stands?"

"No. And I am surprised you even brought up Katie. Nothing has happened between her and I since Vegas and that was quite some time ago. Even with you and Stacy it has been sporadic at best. Can I ask why you are asking?"

She ignored my question.

"But, why? I have to assume you have had opportunities. Have you not wanted to? Katie has even said to me that she wants to sleep with you again but was too nervous to make a move. No women have struck your fancy on the beach or in the apartments?"

"Karen, where is all this coming from?"

"I'm just curious is all. I don't know why a guy like you isn't playing the field. I have to imagine that women would practically throw themselves at you."

I admit I was almost getting upset. I had no idea why she was questioning me like this.

"You know very well what my history is with women who throw themselves at me. I don't want any part of that lifestyle or with that type of woman. You still haven't answered why you are asking this."

There was a bit of a pause. Karen was still staring into my eyes. Something was obviously bugging her.

"I think that Stacy has a boyfriend. She hasn't confirmed anything directly to me but I have a hunch. I am guessing that is who she is with now."

"What does that have to do with me and sleeping around?"

"Would you be upset if you and Stacy didn't have sex anymore?"

"Upset?" I sat silent for a moment and crafted my response. "No, I wouldn't be upset. If Stacy wants to have a boyfriend and a monogamous relationship then I wish her the best. I would be upset if that meant we couldn't be friends anymore but I wouldn't be upset if I couldn't have sex with her."

"What about if you weren't even friends? What about if she ended up moving out and in with this boyfriend?"

"We can't be friends?"

"Well, not in the way you are now. There would be no nudity. No casual sex."

"It would be a change. I guess I would be sad. But not as sad as if..." My voice trailed off in that I didn't know if I wanted to say what my mind was telling me to say. "Anyhow, if that is what is best for Stacy then I wish her the best."

We sat in silence for probably 15 excruciating seconds before Karen spoke again.

"Not as sad as if what?"

"What?"

"You said you wouldn't be as sad if Stacy moved out as if 'blank.' You never finished your sentence."

My neck and back were starting to bother me from the angle we were in so I pulled Karen in a seated position and sort of wove my limbs under and around her, in the end we were hugging though still on the ground.

"I wouldn't be as sad as if you were out of my life."

"I feel the same way."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Phil, I don't know how to explain it and I don't expect you to understand but I can't be in a relationship with you. At least not now. I want to be able to see other people if the mood strikes me. I want you to see other people if the mood strikes you. When I am in a relationship I am all-in and I just can't be all-in right now. The only one that I am all-in for is Katie."

As much as I hate to admit it, her words cut a little. Not to say that I specifically wanted a dedicated relationship either but because, in a very indirect type of way, I felt like I was being rejected. It was something else that she said that truly caught my ear though.

"Wait, are you seeing or sleeping with other people?"

"No! Oh, my God, No! Not even close."

"What's stopping you? I am sure you could easily get a date."

"What's stopping you?"

"I asked you first."

"Just answer me, why aren't you sleeping with other women?"

"Okay. Well, then I guess I just don't feel the need to. I dated a little in the beginning. After my rehab got going with Stacy and before you both moved in. It was okay and all but there was just never anything that drew me in long-term. Maybe it was the people I was with, maybe it was my own mental state."

"And now? Don't you want more?"

"More women?"

"Sure, more women... or more sex."

"More women, no. I have three women in my life already. As far as sex, maybe. Possibly. But it isn't killing me not to be having more right now. But it isn't like we don't have sex and, to be honest, like I have said, I would give up sex with you before I gave up just having you in my life. What about you? Do you want more?"

"Sex? With you? Absolutely! But, I feel bad, you know? I feel like if we started having more sex it would give the wrong impression that we were in a committed relationship?"

"Give the wrong impression to who?"

"I don't know! You? Me? Katie or Stacy? Though, I don't think Stacy would care. But I don't want to lead you on, I don't know where my head is at and I know that it isn't fair to you."

I watched as a tear ran down her cheek. It was obvious her emotions were conflicted. The entire conversation she was a combination of shy and outrageous, laughing and hesitant, all the same time.

"Hey," I responded as I pulled her body in tight for a hug, literally lifting her up off the ground and into my lap. "You have no reason to be confused, upset, worried or anything else that is going on in your head. I guess I just am confused as to where this is coming from."

"Sexual frustration maybe, who the hell knows. How long has it been since we did it?"

"Not sure. 5 or 6 weeks maybe?"

"I think it is just worry. Worry that Stacy is moving on. Worried that Katie is growing up. Worried that this amazing life we have is going to come to an end."

"Well, if it helps ease your mind, I don't think you need to worry. I'm here. We're all here. Live in the moment and know, at least for me, as long as you want me around I will be."

Karen was still on my lap and pulled me in for a hug. She was not too much shorter than I am so, with her sitting on top of me, my face was basically pressed into her cleavage.

IMPULSE: Making the most of the opportunity, I angled it down, stuck my tongue out and licked her nipple.

"Whoa there, buddy. Don't start something you can't stop."

I looked up at her with a smile and Karen wasted no time kissing me. It was obvious the conversation had an effect on both of us and it was only milliseconds before we were fully making out, our tongues as intertwined as our limbs.

In the situation we were in, both of us were already physically hot. With the added conversation both our nerves were on fire. A combination of the two things meant that we were both ready to fuck. And, having developed almost an instant hard-on, it wasn't much for Karen to reach around her back and guide me into her.

So much for starting something we couldn't stop.

--------------------------------

RESULT: There is something to be said about the first moments of penetration with two willing, ready participants and this was one of those moments. To say that I slid right in would be a bit of an exaggeration as Karen's body had to acclimate to mine. Her walls had to relax, she had to guide me in. But she was wet, I was hard, we were hot for each other and, after settling in, we actually had to take a moment to catch our breaths. It all felt so good.