Impulse - Results Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that is when, for the second time that day, we were startled by a Katie's voice.

"Aww, you two are so cute," she beamed as she walked around the corner from the blocked section of the beach. "Sitting here and hugging like that, I just want to join in for a group hug with my roomies!"

I would have hoped to have gone limp I was so scared at that moment, but the fact was Karen was in such the same predicament that I could feel her heartbeat rocking through her entire body, enough to shake the walls of her pussy, gripping and releasing my cock in fear, keeping me hard with every rush of her pulse.

"Oh, Katie, hey," Karen answered in an obviously flustered voice. Her fingernails were dug into my back, she was, for the moment, frozen in fear.

Katie was still nude and seemingly oblivious to the fact that her mother was currently skewered on her "roomie's" rock hard cock. Instead, she casually tossed her beach stuff to the ground, plopped herself down into one of the currently unused beach chairs and started into a conversation as if we were all standing around the kitchen island.

"So, my friends took off. I think it was a good thing you didn't come up to meet them. I told them you were on the beach and they laughed and seemed to act so cool about it but there was obvious hesitation in their voices. Sooo, I told them that maybe you would meet them some other time, whether it was naked on the beach or in the house or with clothes on somewhere else. Anyhow, they all really seemed to like it and it is so cool that I have other people that I can hang out with now..."

She was obviously excited as she was speaking non-stop. My mind, however, was a total blur. On one hand I heard words coming out of her mouth, on the other my brain was still not functioning properly.

It was obvious Karen's brain wasn't functioning properly either. She was still sitting on me, though mostly with her head turned to Katie, it seemed like she was trying to will my cock limp in an effort to get off of me without any physical evidence of the interaction. Of course, her methodology involved periodically throwing me frustrated looks and clenching my cock with her pussy walls. In short, I sure as hell wasn't going limp.

There had been a bunch of chatter between the two that I hadn't heard much of when one comment did chime into my brain.

"So, what's the deal here, are you two like stuck together or something?"

Karen looked quickly at me with a look of absolute dejection on her face. As I had no answers she rolled her eyes and stood up off of me.

"No, of course not. Why would you say that?"

Karen's response was less than believable. Especially considering me, still sitting up, was sporting a purple-headed rager that was sticking up like a telephone pole. We both tried to play it cool, Karen casually walking to and sitting down on the other chair. Me looking around into the trees and the beach like a little kid caught stealing cookies.

The strangest part was that Katie didn't even seem to notice, she just went talking for a moment until the inevitable happened.

"Phil! Holy shit, what's with hard-on?!"

I could feel the blood drain from my face, the only problem was that it all seemed to go to my dick. Did somebody slip me Viagra when I wasn't looking? Why wouldn't this goddamn nuisance go away?!

"Mom, did you even realize it?!"

The look on Karen's face was priceless, she was an absolute deer in headlights. She couldn't speak, she couldn't move. She literally just had a blank stare on her face.

"Mom?"

The lightbulb finally went on.

"Oh, my God!," were the only words that came out of Katie's mouth before her jaw dropped.

Karen dropped her own face into her hands.

I sat motionless, still unsure of what to do. My dick was still slick from Karen, it wasn't going to dry off immediately.

"Here? On the beach?!" Katie was trying to keep her voice down but even in whispered tones I instinctively looked around to see if anyone had heard her.

Karen picked her face up out of her hands and looked at me for a cry of help. Instinctively I got up to comfort her but that just now meant my erection was that much more obvious.

"Well, you know, it just kind of happened. We were just talking and one thing led to another."

The smile on Katie's face was picture perfect. It wasn't a smile that was meant for a portrait though, it was a smile in that she was clearly mocking both of us for getting caught.

"One thing led to another? Oh, my God, you two are killing me." Katie started laughing and couldn't stop. Karen was bright red and I just hung my head in shame.

Finally, thankfully, mercifully, Katie decided to put us out of our misery.

"Well, anyhow, I was just stopping over to say that I had a good time with my friends and to see when you were headed home. I think that I will head back on my own and leave you two some time to reflect on your sins." She was still laughing the entire time as she got up and gathered up her belongings, tossing her towel around her neck and her beach bag over her shoulder.

Karen was slouched back in her chair. Her legs were partially open and her swollen labia were the final incriminating evidence. Katie, on the other hand, playfully did not let up. As she stepped away from us she wrapped her hand around me dick and gave it a few gentle squeezes. The stiffness that had finally begun to subside roared back to life at her touch.

"I better get going sooner than later though, who knows what could possibly 'just happen' out here." She said through a final bellowing laugh out into the air and walked away, her always fabulous legs and ass mocking us as they swayed back and forth with each step.

When Katie was finally out of sight and earshot Karen let out a quiet, exasperated laugh and practically cried the words, "Shoot me now." The flush in her skin was still as glaring as could be and when she looked up she had the look of exhaustion of a woman coming down from multiple orgasms. Unfortunately the orgasms had never happened.

"Well, that was unexpected," I offered with a smile and a hand out to Karen, pulling her up out of the chair and into my arms. She looked at me with pathetic eyes.

"And we didn't even get to have sex!"

"Well, not to any sort of conclusion."

I held Karen in my arms and she slumped herself into me, her body shaking.

Shaking, as it turns out, from laughing.

Before long we fell to the ground we were laughing so hard. Though embarrassing, the situation was funny. We got caught red handed, not much to do about other than laugh.

Unfortunately, the mood for sex was gone. Probably good too as the beach was still busy enough that we most likely would have gotten caught by someone who could have been offended. So, instead we packed up our gear and headed back to the apartment for what turned out, in the long run, to be a pretty big day.