All Comments on 'In a Bottle... Ch. 06'

by Zeban

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3 years between posts !

You surely can't expect people to hang around waiting for you. There are so many half finished stories around I always check before getting involved and there is just no point investing any effort in your offering. I'll check back in 2019 and see how you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing, regardless of how long it takes.

It doesn't matter if it takes years between posts, although quicker would be nice. You're not being paid for this. So write for your own enjoyment, and ignore the complainers.

TalonDCTalonDCover 7 years ago
Welcome Back

Glad to see you writing again. I'd love to see more soon, but I'll take it at whatever pace you need. Just hope you have an ending in mind that you're working toward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice to see you back, and the story's getting better as it progresses.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 7 years ago
Effort to Read??

First of all, really glad to read this chapter, thanks a lot. I understand that the creative muse is a fickle thing and we must be patient. At least this web site has a great many things to read while we wait for continuation of our favorites.

Overall, I must say that your writing skill is very good. I can't believe someone complained about 'investing an effort to read'. I don't seem to be expending much energy by reading, even when it involves suspending reality to enjoy well crafted fiction, such as this story. And your writing is better than a great many others I have plodded through, having to ignore grammar and spelling.

Thanks again for this chapter, the story is getting more interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZeban@Zeban
Chapter 8 of In a Bottle... is dedicated to Dave, you've proven to me that you never know where you'll find new friends in life. I appreciate your time and outgoing attitude. - - - There isn't a whole lot to say about myself. I enjoy reading good books in the fantasy genre ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES