All Comments on 'In a Bottle... Ch. 07'

by Zeban

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

Original twist, I like it, a dimension on a "Genie" story we haven't seen before doesn't happen often.

You had my curiosity, Now you have my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Brilliant story hope to read the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice...

Said as uncreepily as I may - I'll be watching you with interest.

I like your world building in particular, your twist on magic & the weird is well plotted out.

Roadrunner-OhRoadrunner-Ohabout 7 years ago
You're killing me, Smalls!!!!!!!

I started reading the first story less than a week ago. You haven't gotten Ch. 08 out yet?!?!?!? LOL

ZebanZebanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Soon

I do have chapter 8, but it is very ugly at the moment. I don't like it yet, therefore I won't release it to anyone outside of the inner circle. It's running about 8,500 words right now, but I have more content to add (the least of which is a little more romance, which I realized was entirely forgotten in my desire to continue the story). When I'm happy with it, it will be up here for you guys. I promise ;)

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Sometimes you have to kill in order to protect your family and friends...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZeban@Zeban
Chapter 8 of In a Bottle... is dedicated to Dave, you've proven to me that you never know where you'll find new friends in life. I appreciate your time and outgoing attitude. - - - There isn't a whole lot to say about myself. I enjoy reading good books in the fantasy genre ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES