In a Dark Theater - Final

Story Info
Friends watch a movie at home. Nicole sits next to grandpa.
13.1k words
4.67
19.1k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Readers -- I hope you like the conclusion. It was fun to write. Leave comments or message me if you like.

--------------------------

In a Dark Theater - Final

By st0rmbringer

Nicole was hooked.

Ever since that day at the theater, she couldn't stop thinking of sex, couldn't keep her hands off herself. She couldn't concentrate, couldn't even seem to think straight.

She masturbated every chance she got. Whenever she went to the restroom or any other time she found a moment of privacy, she rubbed her hot swollen flesh, making every effort to make herself explode in orgasm.

But no matter how often or how much she masturbated, she couldn't make herself cum unless she fantasized about Melissa's grandpa and their erotic encounter in the theater.

When she closed her eyes, she could almost feel his lips on hers, feel the intimate warmth of his body pressing against her, feel his balmy breath on her skin, and sense the rough wrinkled texture of his skin against hers.

The remembered touch of his rough callused hands on her body, the taste of popcorn and Dr. Pepper on his lips, the feel of his warm wet tongue in her mouth, the sensations that vibrated through her soul when he shoved her face in his lap, forcing her engulf his hard thick cock in her mouth.

She would gasp as she recalled the sharp stinging pain of his member piercing her hymen.

She shivered in forbidden delight at the memory of his cock plunging into her over and over.

But mostly she remembered the pulsing throb of his member as he climaxed deep inside her.

The thoughts, memories and fantasies were constant and persistent distractions.

Memories of that little *incident* never failed to send shivers down her spine. Her nipples tingled and puckered, shooting thrills of electric pleasure down to her clit. The old man had inadvertently awakened something inside her that laid dormant all her life... and that insatiable beast reared and roared with hunger and need.

The knowledge that she had mind-blowing sex with an ancient old man in the middle of a theater full of people made her body shake with an intense all-consuming arousal, bordering on mindless lust.

She feverishly masturbated again and again every night before finally drifting off to sleep with images and remembered sensations from that fateful day playing over and over again in her mind's eye like a pornographic movie.

Once she finally drifted off, her dreams were filled with shifting disjointed images of sex with the old man on his marriage bed while his wife slept peacefully next to them, completely unaware, even when Nicole's wide-spread legs bumped into her or when her cries of ecstasy echoed loudly through the bedroom.

She dreamed of kneeling submissively in front of the old man, sucking his long hard cock while rubbing her electrified clit and shoving a finger in her pussy. She reveled in the humiliation of being face-fucked in the kitchen while Melissa's grandma chattered away washing dishes at the sink with her back turned.

She dreamed of being taken by the old man while her friends watched, shouting excited encouragement and touching her breasts excitedly with their small soft dainty hands. Somehow, she knew each waited eagerly for a turn with him, even Melissa, and the knowledge sent a throb of lustful yearning through her body, making her writhe helplessly in her sleep.

For a week, Nicole woke up ill-rested, haggard and horny, completely unprepared for whatever the day had to offer.

She was constantly turned on, her sweet young pussy persistently wet, pulsing and throbbing, thirsting and eager to be filled to bursting with the old man's long hard cock. She wanted the Melissa's grandpa to dominate, overpower, conquer and control her like he had in the theater.

Her mind was relentlessly awash with erotic images of their sexual encounter and her body was in a constant state of arousal.

When strolling around the mall with her friends, she looked at the young men walking in groups, showing off and acting stupid, at the older men walking with their wives and children, but her eyes were inexorably drawn to the occasional much older, grandfatherly white-haired men. Her heart jumped in her chest whenever she saw one who even vaguely resembled Melissa's grandpa.

Her friends noticed a change in her. She was quieter than normal, distracted, and she wasn't particularly interested in their conversations. Her big blue eyes were tired and bloodshot, there were dark bags under her eyes and she looked flushed and sweaty all the time. They also noticed she spent a lot of time in the bathroom lately.

Concerned, her three friends tried talking to her to find out what was going on, but she just clammed up even more. They watched her comb the fingers of her right hand through her long blonde hair as she always did when she was nervous. After several fruitless tries, they chatted among themselves and decided she'd open up when she was ready.

Nicole finally livened up and joined the conversation when the subject of having a horror movie night at Melissa's house came up. They planned to stay up all night watching horror movies in the living room and go to sleep when and if they felt like it.

After they finished making their plans, Nicole seemed more her normal shy but happy self and they assumed she was moody because her period was about to come on. They spent so much time together that their periods had synchronized so they knew each other's schedules nearly to the day.

When Saturday rolled around, Nicole was nervous. She stayed away all week but now that she planned on spending the night at her friend's house like she had so many times before, she had no idea how to act in front of Melissa's grandpa.

What if he ignored her? Should she ignore him? What would the others think if she acted weird towards him?

She was shaky with excitement, fear, anxiety and embarrassment at how much she looked forward to seeing the old man again. She felt queasy and butterflies battered around in her tummy at the prospect of seeing him again, at the prospect of feeling his hard callused hands on her body again.

The whole situation was all very confusing. Conflicting emotions roiled inside her, mixing and clashing together, breaking apart only to confuse her even more when images of her last encounter with him flashed through her mind's eye.

Anna picked her up and when they got to Melissa's house late that afternoon, Nicole paused at the front door, heart racing and mind in turmoil. She wore a comfortable pair of snug white shorts, a loose pink tank top that left four inches of her midriff bare and her usual white slip-on shoes with ankle-length black socks.

She looked down at herself. She was showing a lot of skin. Her tank top was low cut, revealing the tops of her soft round boobs and mouthwatering cleavage and her long slim shapely legs were on display. Why had she dressed so skimpily?

She knew why, but didn't want to admit it.

Anna, her round Asian face was set in an expression of impatience and annoyance, stopped behind her, sighed impatiently and prodded her with a rolled-up sleeping bag.

Taking a deep breath, Nicole opened the door and stepped across the threshold, feeling as if she was walking into a beast's lair.

The warm familiar odors of cooking Mexican food and varnished wood washed over her as she stepped inside. She stopped to look around warily, looking for the old man. Anna prodded her again and then skipped around her to the living room to drop off her sleeping bag and backpack stuffed with clothes and "necessities."

Nicole followed warily, still glancing around. She could hear Melissa's grandma puttering around in the kitchen when she dropped off her sleeping bag and overnight bag next to Anna's.

The living room was a large open space with a wide cushiony couch, a loveseat and a recliner chair dominating the floor space along with two end tables and a low flat wooden coffee table in the middle. An enormous flat screen television was mounted on the wall. The kitchen was across the room from the TV, a long tall bar divided the area under which stood four tall cushioned stools with fancy wooden backrests.

When Nicole straightened from dropping off her stuff, her blue eyes widened when she saw Grandpa perched on one of those stools with his back to her, his white hair was disheveled as if he'd just taken off his hat.

When she saw him, her breath caught in her throat.

Heart pounding, pulse hammering at her temples and the butterflies in her stomach turned into skydiving eagles, she felt her face flush with heat and her hands tremble uncontrollably.

Grandpa spun his stool around at the sound of the two other girls rushing down the stairs and when his dark eyes met hers for the briefest fraction of a second, it seemed as if the world stopped as a flash of recognition and powerful mutual attraction hit them like a lightning bolt.

Nicole quickly broke eye contact, looking down at the ground in consternation, her face bright red and hot to the touch.

After another brief hesitant glance at grandpa, she rushed to meet her friends, nervously and excitedly conscious of his eyes on her body.

She stood and listened while her friends talked over each other, trying to decide which movie to start with... an old classic, something fresh out of theaters or not a horror movie at all but a romance.

Anna didn't particularly care for horror movies.

They turned to Nicole expectantly, expecting her to break the tie.

She chose the slasher horror classic first, Halloween; the latest Conjuring movie next then The Lucky One, a romance last.

Melissa's grandma prepared a bunch of quick-pick foods they could stack on plates and eat in front of the TV without making a mess... small crispy tacos, Mexican pies called empanadas, chili and cheese-stuffed peppers, and different kinds of grilled meats they could put on top of tostadas along with a wide choice of homemade desserts.

Grandma placed everything on trays on the bar then stood back, watching with a fond smile on her round wrinkled face as the four girls rushed in to pile their plates with food.

Melissa's grandma was a chubby old woman with short white hair and wrinkled light brown skin. She was hard of hearing and tended to phase out for short periods of time during the day, staring off into the distance. Melissa told them that it was the early stages of dementia or Alzheimer's, they didn't know yet but the doctors were looking into it.

Grandpa slid off the stool, pushed it under the bar and stood off to their left, smiling benignly, looking as sweet and grandfatherly as always.

Nicole stood well out of the old man's reach, nervous about being too close to him, yet at the same time wishing she could press up against him.

She waited for the other girls to get their food and when grandma turned to fetch a pitcher of lemonade, sodas and glasses, grandpa took a step towards her and gently raked blunt square nails crosswise on the soft sensitive skin of her bare lower back from right to left.

Nobody noticed a thing, all their backs were turned.

His touch set her heart hammering in her chest, her breath rasping in her throat in fear and excitement and made her knees turn to jelly and nearly give out on her.

She tensed, drew in a sharp breath and arched her back at the unbelievably pleasurable shiver that thrilled up and down her spine. It made her nipples pucker and harden and caused goosebumps to rise all over her body.

Nicole glanced at him, immediately noticing the change of expression on his wrinkled old face and the familiar wicked gleam in his dark eyes.

When their eyes met again, time seemed to stop as a flood of memories and sensations drowned her senses. Her nipples itched, her belly churned and her loins throbbed as her body recalled the feel of his lips on hers, the taste of his thick member in her mouth, the feel of his hard callused fingers on her tender young breasts.

She gasped and looked away, but not before noticing one side of his mouth curl up in a small smirk of satisfaction. The old man knew she was his, and she both hated and reveled in that knowledge.

Was she his?

Her body told her she was, but her mind screamed NO.

There must be something wrong with her. Why was her body so turned on by the old man? She knew she should be repelled by him. Instead, she wanted to jump him, to feel the shuddery pleasure of his soft lips against hers deep down in her soul, to once again experience his hard thick member pulsing against her flesh as she ground her loins against him like a cheap whore.

She stood shaking, her chin on her chest, her long blonde hair draped like a curtain over her face, hiding the confused flood of emotions on her face as her friends chatted and nudged each other aside to get at the particularly tasty morsels they each wanted to stack on their plates.

The old man's fingers lingered on her lower back, making her skin quiver like a filly shaking off flies and then they were gone and he stepped away as if he'd never been there, but the warmth of his fingers and the memory of their touch lingered on her flesh.

The recently-awakened sexual beast within her growled like a caged animal begging for release, but she clamped down hard and resisted the clarion call.

Again, nobody noticed a thing.

Nicole closed her eyes, took a deep breath, calmed herself somewhat and stepped forward to fill her plate too, pushing one of her friends aside teasingly and giggling as they stumbled together.

She hoped none of her friends noticed how flushed, shaky and sweaty she was.

--------------------------

Aurelio watched the four girls with avarice in his eyes. His old weather-beaten face was twisted with lustful hunger. When he realized what he was doing, he changed his expression to its normal placid pleasant mien and turned to glance at his wife to see if she had noticed.

She hadn't. Maria stood in the kitchen, facing the living room, staring off into space with a look of dreamy vagueness in her tired droopy eyes.

He sighed and looked beyond her at the pile of dishes stacked in the sink. He'd have to take care of them before going to bed or the pile would only get bigger. She kept telling him she'd take care of them and would get upset if he turned the water on to wash them himself. So he left them alone and now the sink was filled to overflowing with dirty dishes and food-encrusted pots and pans.

He turned back to the four girls. His eyes followed the tall willowy blonde with the enormous blue eyes that looked even bigger behind her large glasses.

She was absolutely beautiful. Her alabaster skin was silky soft and flawless, her lovely neck was long and elegant, her legs were muscled but slender, her waist was tiny and her hips flared in round graceful curves. She was tall, slim, narrow-shouldered and carried herself with an unconscious stately grace.

Her youthful, sharp-featured face was stunningly lovely, straight out of the pages of a fashion magazine. Her high arching eyebrows were thick and slightly darker than her hair, as were her long eyelashes. A light sprinkling of freckles dusted her upper cheeks and the bridge of her straight nose which was slightly upturned at the tip. Her mouth was wide and expressive and her lips were full and infinitely kissable.

His pants suddenly felt tight and constricting as blood slowly engorged his long thick member at the remembered pleasure of that long, slim young graceful female body, those firm round breasts in his hands, the feel of her hymen breaking in his first driving thrust, the snugness of her sweet wet pussy gripping his cock like a heavenly vice, the feel of her body shaking in orgasm as they came together in that dark carpeted hallway.

He couldn't help himself. He took a step towards her and raked his thick blunt nails on the soft pale skin of her lower back, where it showed so enticingly between the bottom of her pink tank top and the top of her snug little white shorts that hugged her plump heart-shaped ass to perfection.

He saw her gasp, arch her back, and rise to her tiptoes in surprise at the unexpected touch.

He stepped back and watched as she glanced at him shyly with a confused flood of emotions on her fine-featured young face, her pink lips opened, her face flushed bright red and he saw goosebumps rise on the pale skin of her slender arms and belly.

Dios mio (my god), he thought. She was so absolutely beautiful.

He glanced at the other girls... they all were.

Again, he quickly adjusted his face back to its normal placid kindly expression and watched and waited, hoping an opportunity would present itself.

--------------------------

The girls ate their meal in the living room, chattering away like magpies. They wanted to wait until it got dark to watch their movies so they'd have the right ambience, the proper spooky setting that would make them feel as if they were immersed in the movie.

Nicole sat on the wide plush couch alone, occasionally glancing back over her slim shoulder at the kitchen. She saw grandpa and grandma talking and when the old woman made her way to the sink, she decided to get up and give her a hand with the dishes.

She stood, gathered up all their plates and glasses, leaving her friends chattering away with their backs to the kitchen.

When she walked into the well-lit room she watched grandma push grandpa away from the sink, stand in front of it and turn on the water.

Glancing at the old man, she waited a moment then edged warily around him and placed the dirty dishes on the counter next to the sink.

"Grandma, can I help with you with the dishes?" she asked loudly, looking at the old woman's dark wrinkled face. Her expression was vague and slack then she turned to Nicole with a sweet smile.

"I'm fine, honey," she said, turning back to the dishes. "You go on back to your friends and watch your movie. I'll take care of this."

But the old woman continued to chatter away, her high quavering voice barely audible over the sound of running water.

"The dishes have been sitting in the sink for day and..." on and on she quavered in an endless monotony of half-finished thoughts and sentences.

Nicole stood by the old woman for a few seconds more, wishing she would give her a reason to stay so she could delay walking by grandpa, who stood in the center of the kitchen watching, waiting, an exciting and frightening presence that loomed so ominously it made her shiver in a combination of excitement and dread.

She could feel his eyes on her almost like a physical touch.

She shivered at that imagined touch and the dream she'd had of kneeling in front of the old man as grandma chattered away while washing the dishes flashed through her mind's eye with vivid vibrant clarity.

She gasped in surprise when she was pulled away from the sink by a big rough hand on her slender wrist. Her fine straight blonde hair spun and she nearly tumbled to the ground but the old man drew her to him, holding her with a firm but gentle grip.

When the spin ended, he pressed her tight against him with her firm young breasts mushed against the bottom of his face. His other arm was tight around her waist, crushing her against him.

His familiar musky scent filled her nostrils. Once again the smell of apples, a faint hint of horse manure, and on this particular occasion, Old Spice aftershave wafted pleasantly around him.

He let go her wrist, slid it gently up her arm until his hard callused hand was firmly tangled in the hair behind her neck, then drew her face down to his.

Nicole resisted, muscles tensing in surprise and fear.

Even though she'd been expecting something to happen, she was surprised at the sudden course of events. He put his hands on her, in the middle of the kitchen, right in front of everyone.