In a Dark Theater - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back when the old man grunted. She saw his knees begin to tremble and his hips thrust forward of their own accord as Nicole continued to pleasure him with her mouth.

Then he grasped her head with both gnarled hands and pushed her away from his hard throbbing member.

His face was dark and twisted with passion and Nicole's face was a mask of disappointment, but he took her elbows and raised her to her feet, pulled off her t-shirt and shorts until she stood boldly naked as the day she was born before him.

She made no effort to hide from his admiring eyes.

After a few moments of feasting his eyes, he pushed her onto the empty side of the bed, and swung her legs around until she lay lengthwise a few feet away from the old woman on the bed. She continued to watch quietly, never taking her old worn eyes off them.

Anna sank her fingers into her shorts as the old man kissed his way down the blonde girl's body, pushed open her long shapely legs, laid between them and sank his face in the steamy V between to dine on her sweet young pussy.

That image would stay with Anna for the rest of her life. Her friend lying on her back with an ancient old Mexican man's face sunk between her legs, his head in constant motion. All while the old man's wife laid watching on their marriage bed beside them.

She shifted her weight, desperately masturbating and somehow hit the door with her arm, sending it open so the light from the small lamp revealed her.

Pulling her hand from her shorts, she struggled to stand and run away, but something stopped her.

Nicole's pleading eyes met hers. She could see the pure aching need within their blue depths.

A supplicating hand reached out to her, begging, piteous, insistent, while her hips churned and jerked frenziedly as the old man attacked her young gasping pussy with lips, tongue and hands.

Her expression, her outstretched hand, they all said "Come to me, please come to me. I need you."

They screamed it.

She paused, her instincts telling her to run.

Anna stared at her friend, her mind a jumble of confused thoughts and urges, but Nicole's eyes were glued to hers with a lust and need so intense and so demanding that she couldn't help but respond too.

She stepped through the doorway, quietly closed the door behind her and rushed to her friend.

She was amazed at the joy and manic desperation in Nicole's eyes and face as Anna grasped her slim outstretched hand.

She eeped in surprise when the blonde girl gripped her hands, pulled her in close, tangled a hand in her dark hair and drew her face to hers to kiss her with an eagerness and passionate lust that made Anna suck in a deep gasping breath.

Nicole hugged her tight, kissing her desperately as the old man shoved two fingers in the blonde girl's convulsing pussy while tonguing and suckling on her swollen clit.

--------------------------

Nicole felt as if she was lost in a haze.

The old man's tongue nibbled on her labia, probed between her nether lips to explore her hot wet entrance then slid up to tease and torment her aching clit, all while his thick callused fingers explored, touched, scrubbed, and taunted her inner thighs, belly, ribs and ass.

She hunched and churned her pelvis, trying to get as much sensation from the old man's maddening touch as she could.

When the door to the bedroom suddenly swung open and she turned to see Anna crouching there watching, the only thing that went through her numb lust-maddened mind was that she needed her. She needed to kiss her, to watch her squirm, to pleasure her the way SHE was being pleasured.

She held out an imploring hand, staring at her friend with an almost physical force, urging her to come to her, urging her to kiss her.

I need you Anna, her eyes screamed.

And Anna came.

She stepped in the room, closed the door behind her and rushed to her side, grasping her hand in both of hers.

Nicole grabbed her desperately, held her tight and kissed her surprised friend with all the ardor, hunger and need in her in her passionate young soul. She desperately wanted to kiss the old man while she lay panting beneath him, thrusting her loins up to meet his every thrust, but he was eating her pussy and her friend was there.

So lost was she in her lust that she didn't notice Anna succumb to her need. One moment, her beautiful young Asian friend resisted, trying to pull away and the next she kissed her back just as passionately.

Kissing Anna was vastly different from kissing the old man. Where the wrinkled old man's two day growth of beard rasped against her skin, Anna's round face was soft and smooth as a baby's. His kiss was hard, demanding and uncompromising while hers was soft and hesitant in comparison.

Breath mingling, the two girls kissed passionately... desperately... urgently, as if they had to hurry.

Nicole's hands cupped Anna's breasts, tweaking and pulling on her nipples. She'd taken off her bra before slipping into her sleeping bag. One hand slid down her ribs to her soft flat belly and then slipped under the elastic of her shorts and underwear to sink into the Asian girl's sparse damp pubic hair.

Anna gasped when her friend's slender fingers explored her sex. She'd dated boys who tried to get in her pants, but none of them had ever made her as hot and excited as she was at this moment.

And now here she was, leaning over one over her best friends, with her hand in her pants and her finger on her button.

Anna groaned into Nicole's mouth just as she groaned when the old man's lips finally latched onto her clit and sucked.

Nicole teased her friend's clit, slipped her fingers between the girl's outer and inner lips and explored her. She wasn't shy or hesitant about it, her inhibitions had entirely vanished.

All she wanted to do was kiss her gorgeous friend, explore her body and enjoy the feel of the old man pleasuring her with his mouth, tongue and hands.

Nicole thrust her tongue into her friends mouth and nearly bit down as the old man sank two fingers deep inside her and thrust them in and out as fast as he could, occasionally curling them upwards to scrape and bump against the bundle of nerves called the G-spot.

She broke their kiss and arched her back as yet another powerful orgasm consumed her.

Her body shook and twisted as spasm after spasm tore through her body.

Then, miracle of miracles, Anna's lips latched on to one of her nipples and sucked powerfully, sending her already intense orgasm into another dimension.

Gasping, choking, whining noises came from her mouth and throat, but as her experience in the theater, she didn't cut loose and give voice to the joy, pleasure and bliss she experienced when she came.

As her head nodded from side to side, she happened to meet grandma's gaze... and held it.

The climax brought on by the old man's thrusting fingers, intensified by her girlfriend's sucking lips on her nipple, and knowing the old man's wife watched them, added fire to an already intense orgasm, to the point where she briefly blacked out.

Nicole didn't know how long it was before the blurred bodies around her rearranged themselves and her sight came back.

She still lay on her back, legs limply spread, head thrust forward to watch, while the old man knelt naked between her spread thighs holding his enormous dark cock in one hand and aiming it at her red swollen pussy. She felt the blunt head part her nether lips and then it was knocking at her entrance.

Nicole looked to her right and saw Anna watching the old man avidly, her lust-glazed eyes focused on the old man's cock as the thick head slit wetly between her lips.

She turned her head to the left and saw grandma's eyes were also glued to her husband's cock, watching just as avidly and just as lustfully as Anna as he rooted around for her entrance.

The old man looked up and around and saw all three women watching and rather than sinking his cock inside the beautiful young blonde, he rested its hard length on her belly. It reached from where his balls rested on her labia to the bottom of her ribcage with the bulbous head nearly between her breasts.

It was obvious to see just how deep he would penetrate her, how deep he would be inside the girl when the time came.

He grasped the base of his cock and slapped the blonde's belly with his thick meaty rod, leaving a faint red welt on her flushed skin. He slid back a few inches and did it again, slid back and again, until the bulbous purple cockhead once again nestled at her slick wet entrance.

Every time he slapped her taut abdomen with his bat-sized cock, Nicole squirmed, the stinging pain adding to her arousal and anticipation. The other two women watched intently, licking dry lips.

Keyed up with excitement beyond anything she'd ever experienced, Nicole spread her legs, uncaringly hooking one slim leg over the old woman to her left, who watched intently as her husband grasped his cock and pushed the mushroom-shaped head against the girl's flushed red entrance.

He held his mammoth member in place while thrusting forward with is hips. It was hard to keep it on target since the girl was so out of control turned on that she squirmed and gyrated.

Anna leaned forward, grasped Nicole's face with both hands and kissed her deep, distracting her long enough for Aurelio to find and stay on his target for the second he needed to thrust home.

Nicole's blue eyes flared wide and her mouth opened in an O of astonishment as the old man drove forward like a battering ram. He was done playing around, he was done with foreplay. He needed this.

The girl was as tight as the virgin she'd been in the theater a week before, tighter even since she seemed to clench up around him, clasping then releasing as he lunged, letting him penetrate her deeper with each thrust.

She stared up at him, her fine-featured face set in an expression of pure unfiltered lust.

Her slim body shook with every pile-driving thrust.

Unaware of his strength in the throes of his passion, he harshly pushed the Asian girl aside with a sweep of his arm and pressed his torso against the beautiful blonde girl. He kissed her, a part of him noticing the feel of her firm young breasts mushed hard against his wasted chest.

Again and again he drove into her until he finally bottomed out. Just as in that dark theater, he was completely inside her, his blunt cockhead pushing against the entrance to her cervix.

Then, all restraint gone, he pounded into her, hard and fast, his labored breathing thundering like a bellows.

Pressure built with every driving thrust and their groans and moans of pleasure filled the room. It was as if he needed to drive away the despair and frustration of his wife's illness, the constant struggle to keep the ranch afloat, the near daily racism in the industry, old age and the dreary loneliness.

He looked around when he felt something near over his loins and after a brief glance, knew it was Anna rubbing her small dainty fingers hard and fast on Nicole's clitoris, timing it with his thrusts.

The pressure built and built, like a boiler building up steam.

She rubbed Nicole's clit for less than ten seconds before the blonde girl tensed, arched her back once again, locked her legs around the old man's waist and exploded in yet another orgasm. She bucked and jerked uncontrollably, bouncing the old man on top of her.

It was too much for Aurelio. He broke their kiss, clenched his bared teeth and grunted, thrusting forward as hard as he could, fully sheathing himself in the girl's contracting pussy as deep as he possibly could and then held still as the damn finally broke.

The old man's semen blasted inside the girl with the sudden power of a series of shotgun blasts, each weaker than the last, until only a drivel of cum leaked into the girl's still-clutching vagina.

Aurelio wished with all his heart that the girl would get pregnant. He wanted to see her belly swell with his child, desperately wanted to know she was his in the most definitive way possible.

The tendons on his wattle neck stood out like metal cords as he raised his head, holding back a triumphant bellow of joy and unbelievable pleasure at this final release.

The girl's toes curled, her pelvis rotated and jerked spasmodically as her orgasm ravaged through her like a force of nature. Her wide staring eyes saw nothing but flashes of light, her body felt only pleasure, her aching nipples felt hot and swollen as did her puffy sensitive clit.

The blonde girl's leg rocked and swayed the old woman's reclining body, shaking her and juddering against her, but the old woman watched with a string of saliva dripping from the side of her lip.

--------------------------

Anna watched in awe, shocked by the pure unfiltered need satisfied by such an unlikely couple. There was no denying their connection, there was no denying the power of their attraction and the strength of the pleasure they each gave the other.

--------------------------

Aurelio lay on top of the blonde girl, completely and absolutely spent. The heart pounding in his chest beat in coordinated tattoo with the girl under him. Their gasping breaths and heaving chests matched in a similar rhythm.

Bracing his hands on either side of her, he lifted himself up and looked down at the beautiful gasping girl. Her blonde hair was dark with sweat, her face glistened and he could see small beads above her upper lip.

Her half-closed eyes stared up at him languidly and a faint dreamy smile lingered on her full parted lips. Her hot gasping breath washed over his face just as his washed over hers.

In all his years of life, he'd never experienced lovemaking with such intensity, such passion.

It was just the beginning.

--------------------------

Anna and Nicole were able to keep the secret from their other two friends, but there was no explaining away Nicole's swelling pregnant belly and not much later, Anna's.

They told their friends they went out on a double date with a couple of "boys from out of town," drank too much and then one thing led to another. After they got what they wanted, the boys ghosted them. They deleted their social media and email accounts and supposedly disappeared.

Nicole refused to tell her parents who the father of her baby was and rather than staying and dealing with the constant judgement, criticism and disapproval, she decided to move out.

She moved into Melissa's home. The house was big enough that she had her own room and more than enough privacy for her and the old man to continue their secret relationship.

Not long after, Anna was kicked out by her traditional Chinese parents. They didn't even let her get her personal belongings and she ended up moving into the same room as Nicole, which suited both of them just fine.

They helped the old man take care of Melissa's grandma and pitched in around the ranch where they could

They had sex regularly and, until their pregnancies were too far along, had dozens of threesomes... all under grandma's watchful eye.

--The End--