In a Perfect World

Story Info
Angela wakes up in a world consisting only of women.
2.5k words
4.22
5.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 8 AM, and I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock. It was Monday morning, and I had to get up for work. I got dressed, had my breakfast, you know the usual stuff. I then put on my shoes and walked off to work. That's when things began to get weird, but I'll briefly introduce myself.

I'm Angela, a 19-year old woman with a part-time job at a fast food restaurant, with plans to attend college next year. I have long, straight, thick dark brown hair reaching down to my waistline, brown eyes, and I wear glasses. My main hobby is reading books and drawing, though I sometimes also like to cook food.

When I reached downtown, I noticed that there were only women, and none of them had any clothing covering their waist, i.e. bottomless. Being someone who goes downtown regularly, I recognized most of them, so at least they weren't complete strangers. However, I was the only woman wearing pants, and all of them looked strangely at me. I was very confused.

"Stop right there!"

A few minutes later I heard someone shouting. I turned around and saw Ms. Parker, the local police woman who, much like the other women I was seeing, only wore the upper half of her uniform. Oh, and her police belt and shoes.

"I'm going to need you to take that off as it counts as indecent exposure," Ms. Parker said.

"Take what off? My pants? What do you mean, I wear these every day!" I angrily replied.

"That's what these are called?" she replied. Ms. Parker then grabbed me and forcefully pulled down not only my pants but also my panties. I stood there, covering my pussy in embarrassment while my naked ass was exposed for all to see.

"I'm going to confiscate these so-called pants," Ms. Parker said. "Thank you!" she then said as she smiled, walking away.

Okay wait, wait, so I wake up in a world where not only are there only women, but none of them wear pants, let alone know what it is? This doesn't make sense.

I spent the next couple of minutes covering my pussy in embarrassment, but I quickly began to lose my self-consciousness. I don't understand, but whatever. Now while I would say that this could be a National Bottomless Day that I hadn't heard about, this doesn't explain the absence of men, so that cannot be what it is.

Work had the same usual routine -- I put on my work uniform, tied my hair into a bun, and put on a hairnet as I began to prepare food. As you can probably guess, everyone there is bottomless. Yes, they are all women -- the men usually at my job were all absent, and their roles were taken by women whom I had not seen or met before.

"Gah!" I yelled as I felt one of my co-workers rub my ass. "What did you do that for?"

"What do you mean?" the co-worker replied. "It's a basic gesture of greeting one another."

So rubbing ass was a way of saying hello? I was in a bad mood, thinking "Well maybe culture has just gotten degenerate, somehow overnight. After work, I'm going the library to read some books, and hopefully there are people actually wearing pants there -- as well as men."

Just as I had planned, I went to the local library after work. My expectations and pride were too high as only women were there too, and none of them were wearing any bottoms either. I was about to yell in frustration, though held back, aware that I could not make noise in the library.

A librarian walked up to me and asked, "Are you ok? Can I help you with anything?"

"No thanks, I'm fine." I said, walking to be left alone. I didn't read anything as I had planned. I walked out with a sad look on my face and returned back home.

Back at home I saw my mom with my best friend, Jenny, sitting at the table and socializing while having some coffee together.

"Hello!" both of them said to me as I said the same back.

"What's wrong, why do you have a sad look on your face?" my mom asked me.

"I've just had a bad day," I said. "Nobody is wearing any pants, and there are no men. I tried calling my boyfriend earlier today, but somehow he disappeared from my contacts list as well, along with my dad and some other men I know."

"First of all, what are pants?" my mom said. "Second of all, what are men" she also asked.

"You don't know what it is either? Well pants are like this thing you wear to cover this lower half of your body," I replied. "I was wearing them while on my way to work earlier, and a police officer took them away, citing 'indecent exposure.'"

"Well, no kidding." my mom said. "Nobody covers the lower half of their body because that's just how society goes, whether or not you agree with it. It's just like how you don't take off your shirt in public, another form of indecent exposure."

"I d-" I was about to reply but I immediately stopped, frustrated hearing them acknowledge that exposing the top half is inappropriate, but somehow keeping the bottom half exposed is expected of all women?

Changing the topic, I asked, "Why is Jenny here? I don't usually invite her over on Mondays."

"She came back from work just a while ago," my mom said. "And why'd you need to invite her here? She lives here."

"Hold on, she lives here now? Since when?" I responded.

"Well, since me and her got engaged because, as you know, your original mother and I got divorced-"

"I had a second mother?!?! I was born with a mother and a father!" I shouted. "And why are you engaged with my best friend!?!?"

"Dear, is there something wrong with you? Do we need to take you to a psychologist? You've just not been yourself today." my mom said. "Have you been reading too many sci-fi novels lately?"

I held back the urge to scream in horror, reluctantly accepting this strange, new reality I somehow got caught into and said, "No thank you. I just need to be left alone for a bit." I walked up a few steps and then said, "Oh, but before I go, how do women reproduce?"

Jenny told me, "What do you mean? One ejaculates into the other's vagina. We have a modern convenience known as the dildo that was invented to help make it easier to cum in your partner's pussy. If women are without a dildo and are about to orgasm, they immediately put their pussies together, with one, usually the dominant woman, cumming into the other woman's pussy."

"You mean semen, right?" I said, not willing to say much else in case I make myself look any crazier than I did earlier.

"Yes," Jenny said.

"Yep, I'm done," I said as I marched up to my room.

Later on, as I was drawing a picture of a butterfly, I heard a knock on my door. It was Jenny, who walked in to take a look at what I was drawing. Ignoring the fact that she would soon be my stepmom, seeing as she and my mom are engaged, I talked to her as a best friend, just as I did before the events of today.

"Wow, that's a beautiful picture you're drawing!" Jenny said to me. "Thank you! I sometimes like to draw whenever I'm stressed as it helps me calm down, especially when using a variety of pretty colors like purple, pink, light blue, green, and so on."

"That's a good way to destress." Jenny said. "Well I'm off to go sleep with your mom then, so I'll see you next morning!" she continued. Jenny gave me a gentle goodnight kiss. It actually felt kind of nicer than I had expected, being soft, gentle, and, of course, feminine. I shrugged and decided to kiss her back on the lips.

I went into bed, wearing only the same T-shirt I had been wearing all day. Perhaps this was all a strange dream that I'm having. If it is, my boyfriend will not be happy if he knew that me and Jenny kissed, even if it was in my dreams. It's been a long day, and hopefully I'll wake back up in the world that I'm used to tomorrow.

The next morning, I got up at 8 AM, as usual. I walked downstairs wearing only a T-shirt, and saw both my mom and Jenny downstairs, having breakfast together. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't return to the reality that I'm used to, but I told myself to maintain a positive attitude and that I will do better today, now that I know more or less what to expect.

After my work shift, I went to go talk to one of my co-workers, Olivia, a tall, busty woman with short, dark red hair. Me and her had been somewhat getting along as of late, and seeing as this reality repurposed Jenny into becoming my future stepmom, I thought that Olivia could be my new best friend.

"Hey Olivia, would you like to perhaps go out for some coffee or read a book under a tree at the park?"

"Sure!" she replied. "I don't have any plans for the rest of today."

As me and Olivia went to go walk to the coffee shop, I couldn't help but admire her naked ass. It was nice and round and perfectly large too. My boyfriend likes my round ass, but Olivia's is even larger. I wanted to compare my ass to Olivia's. When Olivia caught me admiring her ass, she shook it a bit and giggled. I blushed a bit, feeling kind of guilty knowing that I had a boyfriend.

After ordering our drink, me and Olivia went to go sit on a table outside. I told her about the reality I lived in prior to waking up in this one. Olivia was unsure of the cause and, like the others, didn't know any different from the reality she lived in.

We went to go read books under a tree at the park. There, Olivia showed cues implying she had a romantic interest in me. She looked at my pussy, slightly giggling when I looked her in the face. She also held my hand and lay against my shoulder at one point.

"Well, I'd better head home, it's getting kind of late," I said when we were done reading. "I have tomorrow off, would you like to visit me tomorrow?" I then asked.

"Sure, I also have tomorrow off!" Olivia happily replied. As I was leaving, Olivia gave a seductive smile, posing a side of her ass toward me as she winked her eyebrows.

That night, for the first time, I was opening up to becoming a lesbian, something I never thought I would do. For many hours I was thinking of Olivia and her showing interest in me. I was concerned, because I have a boyfriend, who I've already been missing a lot as of late, but at the same time I've begun to sort of develop a crush on Olivia as well. She could be like the man of our relationship, if I'm forever stuck in this reality.

I went to sleep, a bit confused about my sexuality, but otherwise did not have any major issue.

Tomorrow, I was still in the same reality. Olivia came to visit, and she was wearing a leather jacket and thigh-high leather boots. when I saw that, I knew she had a crush on me, and my feelings for her grew stronger. Her clothing made her look strong, which is exactly what a woman needs in a relationship -- a strong partner.

Me and Olivia did some things together, like cook food, draw pictures, and read books. We had all the same common interests. Not only that, she is also really hot, and if I can't have a man in this reality, at least I can have her.

Late into the day, Olivia said she had a surprise for me. We were sitting on my bed, and she began to talk in a seductive voice, saying "You're pretty cute, sweetie!" I blushed while giggling, this time not feeling the need to hold back.

Olivia slowly forced herself on me, pinning me down onto my bed. She kissed me on the lips, and I kissed back with no hesitation, remembering when me and Jenny kissed just the other night. She then began to thrust her pussy up and down against mine. This was her way of showing that she was the dominant woman of the relationship, something that Jenny told me when explaining to me how sex worked in this reality.

"I'm not ready to have a baby yet," I told Olivia.

"No worries, I brought along a dildo with no hole in it," Olivia said. "Now just relax, Angela" she sensually whispered through her breath. Olivia strapped it the dildo and began to quickly insert in and out of my vagina. This was my first time having sex, something I had not even had with my boyfriend before. It was the greatest feeling in the world.

A few seconds after I began moaning, I had an orgasm. Semen covered the blanket of my bed. Apparently in this reality, my body can also ejaculate semen. I carried over to this reality, not knowing anything about it at first, but seems my body changed ever since I mysteriously entered this reality.

Me and Olivia spent the next hour or so kissing, having more sex, and making out. I suppose I don't have to feel guilty, assuming I'll never leave this reality. And if there was the chance, I'd decline, because that sex Olivia gave me was just the best. She's a professional at seducing the person she is romantically interested in. Not only that, I've begun to see the beauty in seeing a woman bottomless, seeing it not only as a form of art but also self-confidence and independence. I won't be able to enjoy this in the former reality.

On Saturday, Olivia bought us tickets to watch a football game from a stadium. Literal thousands of bottomless women filled all the seats, cheering, clapping, and having a good time. It was beautiful like heaven's choir, but I still found Olivia the most beautiful, of course.

So while I never came to understand how I ended up in this reality, I've grown to love it. All the women make each other feel like princesses here, and there's no having to be shy or feel a lack of confidence in our bodies. I haven't seen any poverty or war break out either, and this could be because there aren't any men to start it.

So whether this is a perpetual dream, an alternate reality, or even heaven itself, I'm staying here for as long as I love. I'm in a perfect world.