The Bottomless Lifestyle

Story Info
Some women do it for a reason.
1.1k words
3.98
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following a successful campaign for the right to be topless in public, women all over the world successfully fought for the right to be bottomless, ushering in a gynarchy in many parts of the world.

The following are women who fought for the right to be bottomless in public, their reasons for doing so, and how they transitioned into the bottomless lifestyle. Being bottomless has personal meaning for many of these women

#############

1. Luna

A young lady with jet black straight hair, Luna is a tomboy whose favorite outfit consists of wearing a leather jacket and knee-length boots. Luna's ass is big, and she was never comfortable wearing jeans nor leather pants with it. Luna had always been the dominant partner in a relationship, so if a guy was looking to rape or harass Luna, especially if he saw her naked pussy and ass, Luna would grab him and beat him mercilessly until parts of his body bled and he was covered in bruises.

Luna is confident, headstrong, and fearless. She knows how to deal with most problems when they arise, how to defend herself from horny men, and gives no thought to people seeing her bottomless in public.

Some men simp for Luna and essentially worshiped her body. Though this often got on Luna's nerves, she used it to her advantage to make several of these men her personal servants. The servants were always intimidated they saw Luna with a serious look on her face, and Luna's naked pussy combined with her favorite leather outfit not only made her look more intimidating but it also made the servants hornier.

To Luna, being bottomless was a symbol of power, leadership, and confidence.

#############

2. Valerie

Valerie, a woman with long, wavy brown hair and thick-framed glasses, worked at an office building. Because her waist area is sensitive, Valerie never liked wearing anything around the waist. Additionally, it was often a physical reminder of her life stresses and troubles.

Valerie believed that being bottomless in her business outfit did not detract from having a formal appearance while at work. Valerie believed that only covering her top half was sufficient enough to present herself as someone working at the office building.

Without the lower half of her body covered and the resulting reminder of life's troubles, Valerie felt a clearer state of mind while working, and coffee and lunch breaks felt more like actual breaks.

There was one guy at work whom Valerie had a crush on, and ever since she went bottomless, he began to notice her, admired her curves, and the two of them began to hang out during breaks. However, some people were more distracted while Valerie gave presentations and speeches at work, as they looked at her pussy and ass while she was talking. On the other hand, being bottomless slightly eased some of the more stressful days at work for Valerie, and she felt better while giving presentations.

A correlation often formed between Valerie being bottomless and her work life. She eventually got promoted for her commitment, and eventually, she and her crush began to date.

To Valerie, being bottomless is a symbol of creativity and independence.

#############

3. Vanessa and Lillian

Vanessa is the mother, and she has dark brown straight hair that flows halfway down her back. Her daughter, Lillian, is a 19-year old with floor-length dark brown straight hair. The two of them are very close, as Lillian seldomly wants to leave her mother's company.

Aside from having a daughter, Vanessa also has a 21-year old son named Ben. Vanessa loved Lillian more than Ben, as she wanted a daughter, but she still loves her son as well.

Both Vanessa and Lillian had a crush on Ben's friend, Dan, also 21 years old. Dan was a modest and reserved young man who lived a quiet life, and Ben was basically his only friend. Dan was always spoiled by Vanessa whenever he visited, and Lillian often gave Dan back massages or leaned right against him while he was on the couch, in front of the TV.

I didn't bother Ben that Lillian was so affectionate toward Dan, but it did make Ben wish that he had a young lady who showed a similar type of affection toward her. Ben also wished that Dan's mother would spoil him whenever he visited, if it meant knowing the feeling of how Vanessa and Lillian would make food especially for Dan, share their video games with him, or would make arrangements to the TV room for Dan to watch a movie. Ben didn't complain, because they always included him, but he still wished he knew how it felt.

Lillian often wore similar clothing to Vanessa, so if Vanessa walked around bottomless wearing only a sports jersey that barely covered her waist area, Lillian would do the same. Both Lillian and her mother each had a large, beautifully curved ass, so wearing pants or anything that covered their waist usually uncomfortable.

Dan and Lillian were already headed down the route of getting into a relationship. Vanessa was upset because she wanted to be part of it as well, but she obviously worried that it would infuriate Ben.

When it became legal for women to be bottomless in any setting, Vanessa and Lillian were very happy, as they not only preferred to go bottomless in general, but this also made them think of new ways how they could host for Dan.

Lillian and Dan were already at the point of kissing as they had begun a romantic relationship. Before women were allowed to go bottomless, Dan had never seen Lillian bottomless, so one day, when Dan came over to visit, Lillian took things a step further by making out with Dan while she was bottomless for the first time. While they were making out, Vanessa brought coffee for both Dan and Lillian, and she was bottomless as well.

Both Vanessa and Lillian leaned against Dan while he sat on the couch. They were both softly giggling, began to rub Dan's body softly, slowly slid their fingers down the sides of Dan's face, then both Vanessa and Lillian kissed Dan at the same time.

Ben was very outraged, but instead of deciding to attack the three of them, Ben sought revenge by going to fuck Dan's mom. Like Vanessa, Dan's mom was also single and decided to go bottomless. Vanessa smirked as if she had wanted Ben to go to Dan's mom so that Vanessa and Lillian could enjoy Dan all to themselves without Ben in the way.

Dan was furious at Ben for fucking his mother, but Ben was jealous of Dan when he saw both Vanessa and Lillian flirt with him. The two of them swapped houses with one another. Dan was reluctant and unhappy about the change, as he still wanted to be with Lillian. But now Dan not only had the rest of his life to live with just Lillian but also her mother, Vanessa, two beautiful women who treated him like a king.

For Vanessa and Lillian, being bottomless is a symbol of inspiration.