All Comments on 'In a Room Full of People'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story!

a sequel would be nice, with DP, 3P and ass-to-mouth.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
I was waiting for the roommate's appearance.

From the initial setup, I half-suspected she'd been set up by her roomie. Either she'd done it before, or was actually related in some way to the Wilson's. It would have been a thrill to discover that Abbey had deliberately set her up.

If you should continue this story, maybe Abbey and Catherine could actually fool around, putting on a performance together the next time Catherine is hired for an event.

drmac100drmac100almost 10 years ago
Excellent!

I like the setup and the story. I nice good easy to read story with plenty of adventure.

Parties are always nice when everyone is ready to have fun.

nolaguy58nolaguy58almost 10 years ago
great story

Follow-up stories would be nice to see how Abbey & Catherine deal with catherine*s first party. Some light bondage could also be interesting at the party. It would also be interesting to see how the roommates' relationship changes.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Liked it a lot!

A story that needs more chapters...especially with the friend. HOT!!!

tinyswimmer1963tinyswimmer1963almost 10 years ago
One of my favorite stories!

I've always loved this type of scenario with a nude person in a clothed environment. I would like to have more chapters with other various kinks. Perhaps a garden party on the lawn would make a nice backdrop for water sports. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story.

Luved the story .. Would have liked to hear how mr and mrs Wilson had her.. Like to read new story with her and her roomie... U write well

prop69prop69almost 10 years ago
AWESOME

My cock was hard for the last 2 pages....How soon before her friend joins?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
seqel, please

Now that you've put this in motion and did a very nice job, we need to see how kinky Abbey can be. The dildo owning college girl that sucks cock is likely to do just about anything for a price. I think her teacher or dean taking her ass would be perfect. And, I suspect that some guests would pay a great deal for a lesbian scene for the two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Catherine!

Very nice story. Nude waitressing or not is a fantasy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You must continue with this storyline ......

This is a very erotic concept, one I really enjoyed. Chapter 2 should include both girls at the next party, but please describe all of the the encounters between the girls and the guests and each other, here you omitted the majority of the episodes between Catherine and the other guests which was quite disapointing. Another comment already made suggested an outside garden party, which would be good for chapter 3 and for chapter 4 you could possibly set in a masked ball with both boys and girls from the uni, interacting with both the guests and each other. You could also have another event on a ship, at an old fashioned Christmas Fayre, Guy Fawkes party, Halloween, plus an outdoor music concert or a beach party/BBC. If you vary the ages of the guests, older, middle age and younger (at the beach party for example) that would add a different tone to each chapter.

But please, don't leave the story where it is, there are endless possibilities for further adventures for Catherine and Abbey with this nude modelling story line; whichever way you choose to move it forward. Just don't leave it too long before you publish the next installment, as the suspense waiting for chapter 2 is killing me already!

Thanks for a great story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

One of the best at the party. One of the best in my mind. The build up in the story brought a hardness that needed relieving and shot over my face just like the girl in the story-or was it only a story? I hope Catherine cums again soon with her friend Abbey.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
This can't

End here!!!!!!

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Eyes wide shut.

A movie as good as your story ! Another chapter is on order here.

Catherine and Abbey are the stars. Certainly Abbey will need some convincing. Do you have a chapter two in you? *~*

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Will there be a chapter 2 ?

It's been nearly 11 months since this story appeared, you left it with the expectation that there would be more in due course.

Can you just let us know if there will be more, or is this just a self contained short story as it stands ?

Thanks.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the nice comments. No sequel unfortunately. But there will be more like it.

best wishes,

heyall

de_grde_gralmost 9 years ago
Loved this story

And you are a very talented writer.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

That was one he'll of a enticing build up to an incredible story line that has the reader craving more! Please reconsider a sequel... their is so much potential for another rollercoaster ride with the two friends modeling and becoming much closer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BLOODY FANTASTIC

Congratulations. That was the best story I have read for as long as I can remember. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damned good

You caught the pre-match nerves very well, IMO.

Short sharp and to the point, it was a good tale, well-told.

HP

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Please reconsider - and write another chapter ?

This is by far the best short story I've read on this site. It is just so hot and erotic and so very sexy.

Please reconsider your decision not to write another chapter ? Practically every comment you've received is requesting it.

I can sort of imagine a sequel, but I'm no writer and this is your idea and your story.

So please, write one more chapter, with both girls at the next party!

PLEASE ?

shypussshypussover 8 years ago
Need more

Can you say jealous...would love to be Catherine...please write about the next party...with Catherine and Abbey.

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 8 years ago
This party would be right up my alley!

Great story. I love being exposed so this is just a perfect fantasy for me.

AV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A good read

Very enjoyable with an interestingly proposed situation, though a few bumps along the way.

For instance when the first woman says, "Would you let me have a taste of what's between your legs?"

It seems slightly inane when Catherine "had no idea what to expect."

It also seems a little tiresome that she is asked to turn around and bend over when anybody, male or female, want to do something to her.

Also, even if you don't put misspellings to indicate accent, You could at least change the voice of certain characters. English butlers don't tend to use colloquialisms, and rich people speak affluently (less contractions). That's small potatoes to the others but I just thought I'd mention it.

Keep up the good work!

screedbearscreedbearover 7 years ago
Very Good

You could make this a very nice series

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW AGAIN GREAT

Another absolutely fantasic story. I don't know how I am typing this, my hands are still shaking. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved everything about this story as a whole and I also loved Abbey and Catherine's friendship and I hope this isn't the last we hear of them.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
I do wish you'd write Part 2 for this !

This is my all time favourite short story on this site and I've read more times than I can remember and more times than any other single story. It just 'gets to me' more than any other for some reason.

I know I've asked you before - as have many others - to write a second instalment but you've never done do; but I do so wish that you'd make an exception here and write a continuation, even though you have never before written a follow-up to any of your stories.

I'd just love it if you'd change your mind this once and write Part 2 for this - PLEASE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story. It hits all the right buttons for a great exhibitionist story. You've established the character well enough that you could continue it with another chapter, but I think not doing so is the right call. Better to end a story too soon than too late. I hope we see more stories in this vein from you, though. This was terrific.

Hayley18Hayley18over 6 years ago
If Only

Loved the story, I'm in the same position as Catherine if only I could get a job like that. Come to think of it, I might do it for nothing.

kensimoorekensimooreover 6 years ago
Outstanding Story!

Totally loved this story, I'd happily work for Mr. Wilson! Seriously, it was a very fun, well written story as all your writing is, THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable Story

I thought the transition from just being nude to performing sex acts was kind of rushed, but overall it was a really good story. I especially liked the part where she realizes that she is servicing the Dean.

Also, thank you for not including and scenes of abuse or degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel Please

I'd love to read a sequel where Abby gets her turn, in a duet with Catherine! Including all their practice sessions etc.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago
Abbey

Abbey needs to go to the next party and enjoy herself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best Story!!!

I loved your story and was asked by a group of people to perform in the nude for their pleasure. Similar circumstances and I ended up serving ten people with round of applause when I was done.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 4 years ago
Awesome story

Just fucking awesome story. I really enjoyed it, thanks for the erotic fun.

Hoochymama67Hoochymama67almost 4 years ago

Love, love, love!!! Her naivete was beautiful 💓

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 4 years ago
Great Story!

Sex and Money! Naked College Girl At A Fancy Soiree ; The Only One Naked and Well Used Is A Wet Dream Come True! Fun and Exciting!

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Perfect! The pacing and tease factors were excellent. I was waiting for a large orgy to happen perhaps next story with both girls participating. The writing style was excellent also, really enjoyed this story.

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

I have always said that it is their body and can do whatever they want, but in the end, she enjoyed it.

Great story thanks

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Hot, loved it not often you don't hit the right note with your excellent stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually experienced this and I am still happily involved in this lifestyle. The wealthy party goers I serviced are very close to the story’s characters. What makes it enjoyable for me is that everyone is really polite and respectful of my body. My personal favourite is providing anal sex that married men at the party perform on me while their wives watched. The only difference is that in real life I am not fucked one on one, but usually double or triple penetrated and the shift lasts about ten hours where I receive about thirty sexual encounters in one evening. Your writing is natural and exquisite. ❤️Diane, Vancouver, Canada. SnNO06/22. 08:05 pm

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy10 months ago

Nicely told. Very good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...