In Another World with My Waifus

Story Info
An otaku is transported to the world of his favourite game!
12.6k words
4.04
10.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: My Favourite Mother and Daughter!

"Gently... You'll wake him up..." A voice spoke softly. Accompanied by the whisper was a wet feeling that trailed from Takeo's fat nutsack, slowly up along the length of his cock. Her perfectly round ass, clothed in a pair of tight, blue panties seemed to want to reach for the heavens as she slowly swayed it back and forth as if the mere taste of Takeo's dick was enough to make her giddy. Her pussy had drenched the material, making the clothing cling to her folds.

"Shhh", another voice hushed the first one. "Just keep licking." The voice sounded authoritative, but it seemed sweet and kind. Then Takeo felt that warm and wet sensation around the tip of his dick. A tongue? It slid back and forth along the head of his cock as it sat between a plump pair of plump lips. Sanae wore clothing just as revealing as her daughter's: a white, sleeveless tanktop that was far too small for her huge tits. Her saliva had dribbled down her top, clearly revealing her nipples through the fabric. Her ass wasn't as refined as her daughter's, but it was large and caused her small, black skirt to slide up over her drenched, white panties.

The two women were with a man that couldn't have been any older than twenty. They greedily slurped at his dick. A red quilt was hanging off the edge of the bed. A dim light, hanging by a cord from the ceiling, illuminated the room. The smell of arousal from an erect cock and two wet pussies filled the area.

Alaya was dutifully licking Takeo's cock, from the balls, up as far as she could - stopping when her tongue grazed her mother's thick, red lips. Then she started from the man's fat nutsack again. Saliva, both hers and her mother's, covered her cheeks and chin. Even though Alaya's breasts spilled from her blue bikini, they were much smaller than her mothers. She glanced in annoyance occasionally at Sanae's enormous breasts that seemed to want to swallow up her tits and Takeo's entire lower body.

Sanae was suckling the tip of Takeo's member as if she was nursing on a pacifier. As she suckled, saliva was spilling down along the length of Takeo's cock, which her daughter didn't seem to mind slurping up as she licked worshipfully.

Takeo slowly regained consciousness from the sea of sleep that had suddenly claimed him. The feelings and whispers sent a shiver up his spine, and he slowly opened his eyes. "W-what? He moaned and looked down to see what the wonderful feeling was. He gripped at the sheets, as he knew the faces of those below him instantly. "Sanae, and Alaya??" he breathed out in surprise.

"See Mom; you woke him!" Alaya complained as she looked up at the man to see his eyes flutter open. Alaya didn't stop for long though, as she saw her mother hadn't stopped sucking him and the tomboy didn't want her big-breasted parent to out-do her. This time she closed her lips around Takeo's balls, having to open her mouth rather wide just to fit the massive cum-tanks in her eager maw. "Mmmmrrrmmm..." She moaned slightly, watching jealously at Takeo to see who he'd look at more.

Sanae ignored her daughter. So what if he woke up? It was her duty to please him, right? Silly girl loses focus too fast. "Mmmmmrrrrnnnmmm..." Sanae suddenly rolled her eyes as if experiencing pleasure higher than anything before. A quiet gulp followed as she swallowed Takeo's sticky, salty precum.

Takeo didn't know what to say. "Am I dreaming?" It certainly felt like a dream and a damn good one. His cock pulsed in Sanae's mouth, urging the older woman to continue.

Alaya picked up on this noise and stopped suckling Takeo's balls for a moment. "D... Did you," her voice rose in an angry pitch, "Did you swallow precum? We agreed we'd share, MUM!" the younger girl whined. There was a thick string of saliva slowly curling downwards from the bridge between her chin and Takeo's nuts.

Takeo's cock felt smothered between the sucking and worship of the two beauties. Alaya... She's just like the real thing! Getting angry and jealous over my cock...! Alaya is worshipping my balls while Sanae sucks me off, oh God, this is too good! It all feels so real! "There's more," Takeo promised the women.

Sanae's pussy leaked a tiny bit of orgasmic bliss each time the 36-year-old MILF felt Takeo's cock pulse between her lips. She had a relaxed expression as she suckled the man's rod. Apart from Takeo's groans and moans, the only other sound filling the room was Sanae and her daughter's slurping. They were busily worshipping their master's cock and balls, and so much saliva had already dribbled down his junk that the sheets below his crotch were soaked.

As Sanae released Takeo's crown from her lips, a quiet 'Puh' resounded due to the sudden breaking of contact of lips-on-cock. The older woman licked her lips and grinned deviously up at Takeo before suddenly swallowing his cock whole. Her mouth remained wide open as the man's cock disappeared inside it. When her lips pressed up against the base of Takeo's crotch and her chin firmly rested, she closed her mouth around it. "Ggggrrrrrhhhhk, Gggyyhhrrrhk."

Alaya was forced to release her love's ballsack when her mother greedily swallowed up his entire cock. "W-what the hell Mum! I was sucking his balls, why can't you share?!" She girl sulked as she watched her mother gag on the length. Her anger subsided and was replaced with fascination as she noticed Takeo's cock throbbing in the older woman's throat. "Whoa..." She whispered.

Throb. Throb. "There we go," Sanae slowly pulled off the younger man's dick, and she seemed to be holding something in her mouth. Something other than Takeo's dick that is. You've got lots for us, don't you, Takeo? She thought as she enjoyed the taste.

Takeo was taken aback by how greedy for his dick Sanae acted! It was as if her throat greeted his cock as he throbbed inside of her. "Muunnh, fuck!" Aaahh, n-no! Keep... Keep sucking! He thought when Sanae stopped. But what happened next made Takeo's cock twitch happily.

"Hey, what are-?!" Sanae silenced her daughter when their lips locked together. "Mmmmhnnn..." The younger girl groaned. Her eyes fluttered slightly and gazed upon Takeo as he watched them. They swirled the man's precum around in their mouths, French-kissing it between them.

Takeo pushed his hips forward, his shaft lightly grinding between both girls' cheeks as they shared his pre-cum like a delicious treat.

The French-kiss continued for a few seconds. Both women leaned their heads into Takeo's cock as he ground himself against their cheeks, enjoying his precum. Sanae swallowed, and then Alaya did as well. Alaya sighed in relief, licking her front teeth, the roof of her mouth, her lips, anywhere she could to get more of a taste.

"You little slut," Sanae giggled at her daughter, then gave Takeo's tip another lick which wiped off any remaining precum. "If you want more, you have to earn it. Go on.~" She gestured towards Takeo's cock, passing the responsibility of getting him off to her inexperienced daughter.

It was a moment that only a mother and daughter, who were shamelessly slutty, could ever share. "Yes, mother," Alaya said quietly, resolve sparkled in her eyes as she saw the expectations her mother had for her. The 18year-old kissed the underbelly of Takeo's crown and then smiled at him. "I'm going to make you feel good now, Takeo-Kun."

As Alaya wrapped her lips around the tip of Takeo's dick, Sanae kissed down along the length, leaving faint, red lipstick prints much like the ones that were decorating the man's cock. She kept kissing until her nose pressed between his ball sack. "Hnnnnrrrhhr!" she sniffed, hard, inhaling her daughter's sticky saliva and Takeo's musk.

Meanwhile, Alaya's tongue moved up and down, in and out of her mouth, massaging Takeo's cock gently. It was sensual to her. She loved how her future husband's cock eagerly begged for more of her love with his twitching and pulsing.

The smell and taste of Takeo's cock greeted Alaya's mouth, spreading quickly over her tongue with its thick and slick texture. The boy bit down on his lips as the duet continued their cock-worshipping assault. His head swam as the pleasure continued to flood his senses. The smell of his balls blanketed Sanae's nose as she snorted like a drug addict! The vibration made him shiver, groaning as a quick shot of pre splattered into the younger woman's mouth from his dick. His precum and saliva painted cock was a mess, and it only looked more divine thanks to the lipstick marks coating it. I need more. Oh god, this is so good! Takeo thrust lightly into Alaya's mouth, massaging the girl's tongue with his dick. Pressure built in his balls and he felt himself getting closer.

Mmmmh, Takeo-Kun's cock keeps oozing more and more precum onto my tongue. I should share it with Mum... but I... Alaya couldn't do it. She hoped her mother wouldn't notice the pleasured expression that came over her when she felt Takeo's precum slide down her throat as she swallowed. Gulp. I want it all to myself! The younger girl continued rubbing her tongue along Takeo's underbelly while he gently thrust between her lips. It's like he's having sex with my mouth!

Greedy little bitch. Sanae thought. She wasn't angry about it. She knew how tempting it can be to want an entire load of cum for herself. She damn well better share when he cums, though. The older woman reached up to Takeo's right hand, locking her fingers around his wrist and gently pulled his hand down to her breast. She made his hand squeeze around her nipple, which was about the same size as his entire palm! Sanae slurped on his ballsack, opening her mouth wider to gently urge both of them into her greedy mouth at the same time. "Mmmmrrrhmm... Ssslllrrrrpmmp."

Sanae slurped on Takeo's balls if they were a divine candy. Her experienced maw served well, cleaning his nutsack as if it was her birthright to do so. Another pulse and even more of Takeo's delicious, salty prenut seeped into the younger girl's mouth. "Nuuggghn," Takeo grunted as he bucked forward. He was becoming more and more eager, and his orgasm grew closer! He squeezed Sanae's tit tight, Her breasts are so big the nipple alone is as large as my palm! It's real. I'm really in the world of Project: Repopulation? Oh god, I'm going to...! Takeo continued to massage Sanae's tit as she dutifully slobbered on his balls. Another steady pulse and Takeo's cock leaked precum profusely inside Alaya's needy mouth, and she swallowed it all!!

Sanae's senses went off like a warning bell inside her head. He's about to cum! Another loud, wet sounding 'PUF' resounded in the room as the oldest woman quickly released the man's balls from her eager mouth. Her chin was dripping with saliva, and his balls were covered in it as well. "Come now, don't be greedy, Alaya," Sanae told her daughter who suddenly looked like a deer in front of bright headlights.

The younger girl took the cock deeper for a moment, but another thick spurt of precum shot from his cock. Her eagerness to feel the real thing fill her mouth almost trumped her desire to share it with her mother, but she didn't want Takeo to think she was selfish. She pulled up, and the man's cock slipped out of her mouth. "Oooh..." she watched the member twitch and throb, more precum oozing from it like a slow-burning volcano.

"Open your mouth, tongue out," Sanae told the younger girl and did the same herself. Both of them had their mouths open in front of Takeo's dick. Sanae then began jerking the man off, pumping his fat length up and down with her left hand while urging Takeo to squeeze her massive breast harder. "Unnnh..." She groaned.

"Uhhnn y-yesss! Takeo-Kun, please cum! Please cum on our faces!" Alaya begged, licking the underside of Takeo's shaft in eager anticipation of a hot, thick, creamy reward.

"Do it Takeo," Sanae chimed in, "please cum all over us!" She continued pumping him, pulling his foreskin down his length, then pushing it back up around the crown again. Finally, Sanae squealed when she felt Takeo squeeze her breast hard enough to leave fingerprints. The man's jizz fired out of his cock like a gun, spraying Alaya first, then Sanae. It shot them both right on their tongues, almost giving them a mouthful of it. Another spurt splashed on Alaya's left cheek, and the next caught Sanae on the chin, and some landed right between her enormous tits.

Takeo was already laying down as he came, but once his orgasm subsided, he collapsed into the bed. He didn't know it was possible to feel so spent. "Oh, man... That was the best..." He huffed and passed out seconds later.

The women allowed Takeo to sleep. They watched him for a few minutes, and then smiled at each other, happy to see one another covered in his cum. "Takeo's cock is the best, right?" Sanae asked her daughter in a whisper as she pushed herself off the bed.

Alaya giggled, "right?" she agreed in a soft-spoken voice.

Takeo woke up nearly an hour later. Sanae and Alaya had cleaned themselves up and smiled at him, both sitting on opposite sides of the bed. "Have a good nap?" Sanae asked him.

"Y-yeah," Takeo replied in an unsure fashion. I'm still here, how is this possible?! What happened?!

"You look confused," Sanae chuckled, then explained: "you remember you're going to help us restore mankind, right?"

Takeo detected a hint of unsureness in the woman's tone. Of course, he knew that! That's the goal of the game, after all. "But this is supposed to be a video game!" Takeo blurted with a light laugh, "You're video game characters!"

Now it was Sanae's and Alaya's turn to look confused. "Umm, what are you talking about, Takeo-Kun?"

Of course they wouldn't understand what I'm talking about, I sound like a lunatic. It's probably best to keep that to myself for now. "Uh, nothing Alaya," Takeo smiled at the younger girl. "You guys are just so beautiful, and made me cum so hard that I wasn't thinking properly!" Huh? I'd never say something like that.

The two women giggled. "Maybe you should get some fresh air," Sanae suggested. "Just be careful, you know what the women out there can be like."

Takeo had to admit he was curious to see the town of SlutVille from a first-person perspective. Project: Repopulation is the type of game where you walk around like a poorly animated assembly of polygons, but the encounters themselves are like a typical adult-hentai game. "Yeah, that's a good idea," he replied and sat up. He looked to the spot where Sanae was pointing.

"There are some of your clothes, Takeo," she said. "Make sure you come back in time for dinner!" The clothes were a pair of white cargo shorts and a simple, red shirt.

As Takeo began getting dressed, Alaya approached with a longing expression. "Please don't stay gone for too long, Takeo-Kun." She begged.

Takeo blushed, "Of course, Alaya, I'll be back soon." Takeo waved at the beautiful ladies as he walked out the door. He stared into the street and smiled. It's time to explore the town of SlutVille!

-------------------------------

* * * In Another World With My Waifus!! * * *

Chapter Two: SlutVille Madness!!

Even their house is the same on the outside, Takeo thought when he looked at Sanae and Alaya's home from the sidewalk. He walked down the street, and everything he saw felt familiar. Looking at the town from reality's perspective provided a lot more detail than a polygon video game did, though. As he reached the end of the street, he spotted the small children's playground. Just as it did in the game, it had a swing, a slide, and a flying fox. Nearby, two benches, and a drinking fountain between them. As he got closer, the women sitting on the benches stared at Takeo in shock and whispered among themselves. The little girls playing on the slide looked at Takeo with their curiosities piqued.

Something's different, Takeo thought as he walked closer to the parents sitting on the bench, I'd never approach total strangers. "Uh, hi!" He said, raising his hand to wave.

The older women looked at each other, and then back at Takeo as if staring at an animal that could speak. "Hello..." one of them said.

"Mommy, mommy, what is that?" One of the children asked as three little girls who couldn't be any older than ten came to observe the strange animal as well. "How come he's big but doesn't have a big chest like you, Mommy?"

The woman sitting at the farthest edge of the second bench stifled a laugh, though the other three parents blushed. Their faces weren't as red as Takeo's, though. He couldn't remember the last time he was under this much scrutiny.

"Well, umm, that's because he is a man, sweetheart." The parent of the child who asked the question answered.

"What's a man?" Another child chimed in, looking between her mother and Takeo.

Wow, I feel awkward right now. Takeo felt as if he should leave, but at the same time, for some reason, he also felt as if it was important to stay. Suddenly, something occurred to him. "Uhm," he scratched his cheek with his index finger. The women and children al looked to him again, the astonishment still fresh on their faces. "Why are you so shocked to see a man?"

The women hesitated for a while before one of them answered: it was the one who laughed earlier. "Well, we haven't seen one since..." She looked at the children, "since they were born."

Takeo thought that was strange. In Project: Repopulation, there were only a handful of men occupying each city, and the main character was one of them. But these women made it sound as if there were none at all!

"What's your name?" The same woman asked.

"Takeo, and yours?"

"I'm Laira," the same woman answered.

Then, down the line, the other women introduced themselves. Morgiana, Alina, and Kaara. Excited and wanting to be included, the children all told Takeo their names as well: Chaira, Korina, Malina, and Taara.

Despite how ridiculous their names all sound, I won't be able to remember all this! "Nice to meet you all!" Takeo said politely.

"Are you heading into town, Takeo?" Morgiana asked. Takeo only just noticed the woman was chubby, and her breasts were more prominent than the others. They all had enormous breasts, and Takeo found it difficult not to stare.

"Uh, yeah, I guess I am," Takeo replied.

The women all looked at each other again. "I'd be careful if I were you, then, Takeo," Laira added. "We are all calm and happy because we have children, but..." They all giggled a little, "other women you meet might go a little crazy when they see you!"

Takeo said his goodbyes to the women and children and made his way to the town square. That encounter wasn't in the game, and he thought that strange. As he approached the town, he noted it was bustling with activity. He found the scene arousing because everywhere he looked, massive jugs bounced up and down as women went about their business. It seemed to be an ordinary spectacle, except there were no men. Female voices echoed en masse as saleswomen tried to peddle their wares, and customers voiced disappointment and satisfaction with their purchases.

However, among the dozens and dozens of women he could see, there was not a single man among them. Unfortunately, Takeo stared for too long. It was hard not to stare when so many breasts bounced before him.

"Hey! A man!" Several women echoed at the same time, stalking toward Takeo with a mix of hunger and curiosity.

"Huh? A man?!" Others chimed in and drew the attention of more. The way they all swarmed toward Takeo was as flattering as it was frightening. Dozens of breasts juggled as they surrounded him!

Takeo couldn't help himself; his cock swelled under his shorts, and it wasn't long before he felt a sea of thighs rubbing up against him. The size of the women's tits caused him to be slapped in the face by them each time one of the women moved. This is heaven! Takeo thought. However, as the thighs and breasts continued to stimulate him, Takeo noticed something terrifying: "I - I can't breathe!" he yelled, but the women's excitement was too great for them to listen.