In Another World with My Waifus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please have my child!" he heard, "Please look at me!", and "I'll do anything for you!", and "Let me have your babies!"

Takeo had to get out! The large assembly of human bodies seemed to want to crush him between themselves in their pursuit of having children. The young man managed to squeeze himself out between two thick thighs. He groaned as his cock throbbed, having nearly cum from all the rubbing and grinding.

"He's trying to get away!" One of them yelled, and suddenly, Takeo was running for his life.

I won't survive if they catch me! It's what happens in the game! Takeo thought with terror as he sprinted down the street. Many bystanders and shop owners looked at Takeo in amazement, and for a second, Takeo thought they were going to join in on the hunt. Thankfully, they didn't. Takeo recalled the events of the game in a mix of fondness and terror.

The event started the same way Takeo's encounter with the group just did. However, if the player surrenders himself to the women, they smothered him with their thighs and tits until the screen went black and the words GAME OVER popped up in capital letters. Takeo jerked himself off to finish many, many times to that encounter, but now his life was on the line.

"This way, this way!" A Middle Eastern-looking woman called to Takeo from an alleyway.

With no other alternative in sight, Takeo turned into the alleyway and followed the woman's voice as she leads him through several dark turns. Takeo's face paled as he realised who the woman was. He followed her in the heat of the moment. He escaped a pack of hungry wolves, only the fall into the trap of a black widow.

"Those women wanted you so badly they didn't even consider your feelings, did they, little boy?" The woman asked, and when Takeo looked at her, she smacked him hard across the face. The strike was so sudden he didn't have any time to defend himself.

Takeo had masochistic tendencies that this woman, Arya Bhavna, always sated in Project: Reality. She was a hidden character that he only found under certain conditions: Running from the mob with a full arousal-metre, and passing a specific alleyway.

"Wait!" Takeo begged, but the woman struck him again, though this time her foot connected with his balls. The contact caused him to drop to his knees, the breath taken right out of him. Tears filled Takeo's eyes as he tried to control his breathing. From down here, the view of the woman's beautiful skin, transparent through her pink garb, made Takeo's pained cock throb. It was so easy Arya's body through the light layer of fabric; she might as well have been wearing nothing.

Arya smiled down at him, though from Takeo's perspective, her expression looked more like a sneer. "Give yourself up to me, boy, surrender your lips to my pleasure." She had taken a step closer to Takeo and spread her legs, pulling the cloth aside to offer her pussy to Takeo. The smell of her arousal was insanely tempting, oh, how badly Takeo wanted to submit to her. How he wished he could relive the event from the video game.

Project: Repopulation was a cruel and unforgiving world, though. It could be incredibly rewarding sometimes, but each character also had a 'bad end' event. However, unlike all the other characters, Arya Bhavna didn't have a 'good end.' Seeing no other choice, Takeo controlled his breathing as best he could. The pain in his groin was still immense, but he needed to move. He chopped the side of the woman's knee with his right hand, causing her to fall on her backside.

"What?!" The woman shrieked in a mix of anger and embarrassment, "Hey! Where do you think you're going?!" Arya attempted to reach for the boy's ankle as he ran past her but missed. "I saved you! You owe me you little shit!"

Takeo almost wished he allowed the woman to use him as she pleased. He fondly remembered the times he repeated Arya Bhavna's scene. Once you kiss her pussy, she has you finish her with your mouth. Once she cums, she continues to dominate and abuse the main character. It sounds so amazing, but what happens next... The thought of what comes after terrifies Takeo, the idea of living through it in reality. After that, Arya forcibly removes the main character's balls and tortures him constantly. His mind breaks and she reduces him to nothing but a whimpering dog.

Takeo escaped from the maze of alleyways and found himself in the harbour. The smell of the sea was refreshing, and he decided it was probably safer to continue this way. He considered just going back to Sanae and Alaya, at least he was safe with them. Then he groaned, But even they have a terrible ending possibility!! The young man began questioning why he loved the game Project: Repopulation so much. He bought it from his local video game store on a whim. Then he recalled: Right... it's a game with a complex story and character relationships. There are so many different endings for each romance option.

Takeo continued along the harbour until he reached the end. I think Cammi's Goods is around here. He began looking for the shop as he carefully navigated himself through the side streets, and there it was: the sign above the store, 'Cammi's Goods'. He entered the shop and knew he could probably take a break here.

"Welcome!" Cammi boomed at her potential customer, "Oh?! A man?! Well, well, well, well, well! Make that a SUPER, ULTRA, MEGA POWERED KAMEHAMEHAAAAA welcoooomeeee!!"

Takeo couldn't help but laugh as the woman's tits bounced while she climbed up on the counter and threw an imaginary energy blast at him. This NPC was always energetic and eccentric. "Hello! Thank you, Cammi!" He responded, which made the woman even more excited.

Cammi climbed back over the counter and flashed Takeo a wide a grin. "So, what can I do for ya?!"

"Do you have any Fukashi potions in stock?" Takeo asked.

"Oh, ho! The first man I see in years, and he's a pervert who wants to spy on women while they're taking baths, eeeeehhhh?! You little bastard! Yeah, I've got some, but you better take some pictures and bring them to me!" She leaned over the counter, pointing at Takeo, giving him a generous view of her cleavage.

Takeo blushed, "No! That's not it, I - "

"Relax. Relax! I'm just busting your balls, kid!" Cammi boomed with laughter, "I know how crazy some of the women can be here. They haven't seen a man in so long, and their instincts to breed are triggered! That's what happens when they don't get a fix of dick in so long, you know?"

Takeo awkwardly scratched under his lip with his index finger. "Uh," he chuckled.

"Well, not me, though! I happen to like the taste of a nice, juicy pink taco more!" Cammi said, laughing as she vulgarly held two fingers in a V shape and licked between them. "Lero lero lero lero lero lero lero lero lero lero lero lero!"

Meanwhile

Noriaki Karthine, a Patrol Officer with the Slutville Police Department, was doing her rounds. Her accomplishments on the force had ensured her promotion to Police Corporal soon enough, but she would never let her guard down. Karthine carefully watched the citizens of the busy town. Women in the streets greeted her with smiles, and shop owners offered her free food. Karthine knew wasn't because they liked her, but because they wanted to stay on her good side. Of course you do, you pigs. She smiled at each of them and turned down their offers of flowers, drinks, and food. Stay on your toes. Keep fretting, knowing that I'm always watching. I'll throw your sorry asses in the slammer and earn my next rank even faster! No! I'll head straight for Sergeant and live a happy life ordering useless cows like you around.

Karthine's pursuit of rank and glory had caused her to stray from the path of justice. She took every opportunity she could to haul someone away to prison, all to attain more recognition. Among those in the SDP, Karthine had the highest recorded number of arrests. Just as she did every other day, she searched for anyone she could arrest and use to further her goals.

I know just what I need to bust that stupid bitch working on the corner. She will have it. A certain red-headed deviant had likely restocked her Seishinbyo-sha potions. One drop of that and anyone will lose their mind for ten minutes. They'll go insane and start attacking anyone or anything in sight. Karthine grinned as walked into Cammi's Goods, and even better, the potion disappears from their bloodstream just as quickly, so there's no evidence of foul play!

"Oh, shit." Cammi groaned as she saw the notorious Karthine enter her shop.

"Cammi, you better not be up to anything shady!" Karthine said.

"Damn it Karthine, what do you want now?" Cammi's breasts shook as she slammed her fist on the counter. "I'm not selling you any weird stuff!"

Ignoring the woman's complaining, Karthine spotted Takeo and looked him up and down. Young, black hair, skinny. "A man?!" Karthine staggered a little, "What's going on here, Cammi?!" The officer asked, glaring daggers at the red-head. "Is this another one of your weird gender-bender fetish shenanigans?!"

Cammi blushed, "No! And I don't have a fetish like that, moron!"

"What are you holding?" The officer asked Takeo, noticing something in his hands.

"Huh? Uh," Takeo looked at Cammi in embarrassment. "No, it's nothing, I - "

"You trying to steal something from here, are ya?!" Karthine's big, dark tits jiggled under her black uniform as she quickly stomped toward the smaller man.

"Karthine, come on! Don't pull this shit in my store!" Cammi groaned.

"Shut up Cammi," Karthine said as she took Takeo by the wrist, wrenched his arm up behind his back, and slammed him against the wall. "You better not say a god damn word to anyone, either!" She glared at Cammi as her 'suspect' struggled. "You know what will happen, otherwise..."

Cammi returned the officer's glare but turned away. "Y-yeah, I know," she gritted her teeth.

"Come on, boy. We're gonna go somewhere private." Karthine hissed beside Takeo, then bit his ear, causing him to whimper.

"Stop! I didn't do anything! It was just - it was just an invisibility potion!" Takeo said as the woman forced him into the store's bathroom. The boy saw Cammi staring down in shame, avoiding his gaze. He heard a click behind him and knew the cop locked the door.

"Oh ho, so the boy is a little pervert, is he? It looks like I might have just apprehended someone dangerous!" Karthine unhooked a pair of cuffs from her belt and snapped them on Takeo's wrists behind his back. Her breathing had gotten heavy. "You know, throwing little shits like you, who did nothing wrong, in the slammer gets me so fucking hot." She kicked the back of Takeo's left knee, causing him to kneel. Then, she grabbed a handful of hair and dragged him into one of the stalls. She threw him forward, bouncing his face off the toilet seat. She didn't care that her victim's cheek bruised from the impact.

"Stop!" Takeo whined, Damn it, I didn't play Karthine's route enough! There were so many convoluted paths you had to take that I always gave up on her before I could get anywhere!

When Takeo tried to stand up again, Karthine kicked him hard in the chest, forcing him down. "You know what's going to make this even hotter for me, you scum bag?" She asked, licking her lips. She was so excited that drool was starting to slide down her chin. "Making you eat me out before I lock you away for the rest of your life!!"

"That's awful!" Takeo whined.

"Look at your shorts," Karthine laughed, pointing at the pitching erection, "Whoa, you're packing down there aren't you?! Still, the fact you're so hard getting treated like this tells me you're a disgusting, perverted little degenerate bitch!"

Takeo's cock throbbed from the abuse. He loved this kind of thing just as much as he loved getting his cock sucked. He knew if he didn't figure something out, he'd experience the reality of one of Karthine's multiple bad endings.

Karthine lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside. Her hairy cunt was dripping with arousal, "Hey, come on. Start cleaning me up, bitch boy. Enjoy your last meal before I throw you in prison for nothing!" She giggled.

W-what the hell do I do?! Takeo asked himself as he stared longingly at Karthine's pussy. He knew this was leading down a similar road to Arya Bhavna's storyline, but he also knew Karthine's route had a good ending among the multiple bad ones!

-------------------------

* * * In Another World With My Waifus!! * * *

Chapter Three: There's no way a cop can be so pathetic!!

"You... Pathetic whore," Takeo whispered.

"Huuuhhhh, what was that?" Karthine laughed, "I didn't hear that over how much of a little bitch you are!"

"I said you're a pathetic whore!" Takeo shouted it this time.

"W-what? How dare you, I'm an officer of the law! I'll teach you to talk to me like that!" Karthine lifted her foot and was about to kick Takeo in the face.

Takeo suddenly pushed his shorts down, exposing his underwear. Precum had soaked through the white material, and Karthine could easily make out the shape of his cock. "Shut the hell up and put your face where it belongs, pig!" He ordered. I am so not used to talking to someone like this!

Karthine blushed heavily. "W-what? I, I'm a cop, you can't..."

Yes, it's working! I remember someone in my chatroom saying you had to mistreat Karthine to win her over. I thought it was a noob spouting nonsense! Thank you, TheRutPup! "You heard me!" Takeo said in an authoritative voice, as he stood. "Get down on your knees!"

"Yes, sir!" Karthine said. The tone of her voice had become far more submissive and quiet. The way Takeo's cock twitched beneath his briefs in anticipation mesmerised her. The smell intoxicated her. "Uhhhhnnn, it smells ... So strong," she whined. The officer pressed her nose to the tip of the bulge and felt it squish beneath her. "Unnnfffmm," breathing it from the source made her head feel fuzzy. Another deep breath and the woman's eyes lost focus, almost crisscrossing.

W-whoa! She's sniffing it like it's a drug! Takeo felt his cock twitch against the cruel cop's face.

Karthine opened her mouth and closed her plump, brown lips around the tip of her prisoner's throbbing bulge. "Uhhhrrrmmm," she moaned as she felt his precum ooze onto her tongue through the fabric, gulping it down greedily. Submissive eyes stared up at the man whose life she was about to destroy, as she massaged his crown with a wet, sloppy tongue bath. Oh my god, it's so big! It tastes so good! I love his cock!

Takeo couldn't believe how well mistreating her had worked! He decided to keep it up. "Wow, you're just another whore, aren't you?" He taunted as he grabbed the back of her head and forced her face into a slow, circular grind into his crotch. F-fuck, that feels good.

Karthine took another deep breath of the man's scent. She felt Takeo's precum shoot up her nostrils through his underwear. Her nose and lips felt sticky; Takeo had completely drenched himself with arousal! Oh my god, I hope he'll let me suck these clean! She looked up at the man and licked her lips, then let out a sharp breath. "Yes, Unnngggh, yes I'm so stupid! I'm a dumb, pathetic whore! I don't know what I was thinking, trying to arrest you!" The cop kissed Takeo's throbbing bulge, and begged: "Please forgive me!" She turned her head upward so that the fat lump rested between her chin and bottom lip.

Ugghh, god she's so depraved! It's like she's holding my balls on her chin like a pedestal! I needed this so badly! Getting chased by crazy women and abused by that psycho Arya! A smile crossed Takeo's face as he looked down at the woman. "Well, since you know your place, I'm sure a pathetic bitch like you can figure out a way to earn my forgiveness." Takeo stood on his tip-toes, then dropped his beefy cock and balls back onto the pedestal's face. His balls now sat just under her nose.

"Uuhhhuhhhhhhhggghhhhnnn!" Karthine whined, then groaned, and moaned again as she breathed in the raw stench of Takeo's precum-soaked balls. The scent had her clenching her teeth, and her legs trembled!

The woman's palpable desperation had Takeo on the verge of losing his mind in lust. She was bringing out of him something he didn't know he had! He rocked his hips back and forth slowly, watching as her nose disappeared under his balls, and then her eyes as his nuts rested over them!

Karthine's mouth hung open as Takeo dragged his nuts across her face. "Unnnnffgggh, w-will you please... Nnnfffggh, let me put it in my mouth? Please let me suck your cock to earn your forgiveness, Sir?" She pleaded as she blinked in the sweaty, precum-soaked darkness.

Takeo's spine tingled as a shiver of arousal washed over him. He felt another glob of precum escape his cock, adding to the swampy mess drenching his nether region. "Well, I don't see what else you'd be good for, so you better get on with it!" The 18-year-old placed his hands on his hips and thrust against the bitch's face, which almost made her fall on her ass. "Oh, and while you're at it, take those clothes off." Takeo took a deep breath, trying to keep himself from moaning. "You don't want to disgrace yourself even further, do you? I'm going to drench you in cum, after all." I'm getting the hang of this, I could get used to having a desperate suck-slut!

Karthine's breathing was irregular, and she moaned in masochistic pleasure at the way Takeo treated her. "Yes, Sir!" she said, "I don't deserve to wear clothes in your presence anyway." The pathetic officer removed her clothing. Her sole focus was Takeo's cock, and she didn't care what happened to her clothes, as they now rested upon a pile of toilet paper the previous occupant didn't bother flushing. Then, the now naked woman slowly pulled Takeo's underwear down, and squealed with glee when his huge cock popped free and slapped her on the cheek!

I don't think I've ever been this turned on! Takeo thought, but then images of Sanae and Alaya ran through his mind. He considered closing his eyes and imagining it was either of them worshipping him, but then changed his mind. I'd never treat them like this! He broke out of his thoughts and stared down at Karthine. "You want this dick down your throat, don't you whore?" Takeo upped the ante: he grabbed his cock and began slapping Karthine in the face with it hard as if he was trying to club her to death!

Karthine's felt heavy with desire as the man beat her with his dick. Precum spat all over her, and the whole situation made her groan like a horny bitch on heat. "Yessss! Yes, I want it all in my throat, Sir! Please let me choke on it! Please let me suffer to make you feel good!" She begged, opening her mouth to catch Takeo's next cockslap on her tongue with a wet thud. "Uuunnngghhhr," she moaned and closed her lips around the crown. She began moving her head back and forth, suddenly giving him a blow job! "Ssshhhrrrrllp, sshhlllrrrppgh!"

Takeo groaned as the bitch took him into her mouth. Oh god she sucks like she's afraid I'll take it away from her! Her technique was amazing, but that meant he likely wouldn't last long. She likes being treated like garbage? Takeo's breathing became fast and heavy, She wants to be used as a toy?! Alright then... Takeo grabbed the woman by the back of her head and rammed his cock down her throat. He felt it hit the back of her throat, and his heavy balls slapped her chin. "Unnnfrrhhh," Takeo moaned as he felt her tight oesophagus struggle with his huge meat.

"Ggghhuurrgghkkr!" Karthine gagged hard. She felt Takeo's cock jab and bash against her fragile uvula, and saliva and slop came forth to help her swallow what her body assumed she was choking on. Well, she was indeed choking on it, and she'd need all the help she could get to fit the monstrous thing down her throat! Snot burst from her nostrils as the man forced her to take as much of his length as she could, and then some. "Ggghhhrrrhhgghk, ggghhrrruuurrrb!" She gagged harder for each inch that continued to slide down her throat until thick rivulets of phlegm-infused spit drooled onto her brown tits.