In Another World with My Waifus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alaya had her eyes closed as she enjoyed Takeo's attention. "Nnnhh..." She moaned quietly. Her legs were all over the place, slowly writhing about, toes curling, pinching the bedsheet as her beloved suckled her tits.

Takeo teased Alaya's stiff, pink nub between his teeth, then rolled his tongue across it, drenching her areola in spit. After several moments, he pulled back but kept his lips sealed on her nipple, forcing her breast to tug out until it popped free with a wet smack of lost suction.

"Uunnnnggghh!" Alaya groaned, and Takeo wasn't sure if it was the sound of pain or pleasure, but then the girl added: "I love you, Takeo-Kun!"

"Alaya," Takeo groaned as he looked into the girl's eyes, then cried again as he looked down at the woman sucking him off. "Ugggh, S-Sanae!" He immediately attacked Alaya's other breast, latching onto it with the same eagerness. His hands were helping Sanae deepthroat his meaty cock now - tugging her tits downward to pull her deeper down his shaft. He moaned in blissful pleasure as he felt the older woman kiss his balls as her saliva drenched them, and ran down onto her tits with rivers of spit.

Sanae's experience allowed her to take Takeo's cock down her throat without much gagging, but she couldn't entirely withstand it: "Hhhrrruugghk!" Another thick pulse of throat slop popped out of her throat to coat her lover's dick. The older woman could feel Takeo's meat throbbing in her throat now, and decided to go even further. Suddenly, she pushed down harder until Takeo's balls slid past her lips. Sanae enjoyed how aggressive Takeo had become, and wondered what run-ins he had with the women in town.

Sanae's eagerness to please him caused Takeo to lose any semblance of control he had. He broke with Alaya's tits one last time, unable to resist turning to look down at what Sanae was doing to make him feel so good. When he saw her, she had her eyes rolled back, looking up at him as she throat-fucked herself down the full length of his fat, throbbing cock. "Uuugggrr, h-holy - oh my god, you're amazing, Sanae!" Takeo whimpered. He couldn't believe she even managed to cram his fat sack in her mouth as well. A surge of lustful yearning exploded within the young man, and another groaning moan of lust burst from his lips. "You're... You're a real slut, Sanae!" Takeo didn't say it with malice, but with admiration and appreciation. However, what he did next was as selfish as it gets.

Takeo squeezed Sanae's massive tits one last time before reaching up to grab both sides of her head. Holding it in a vice grip, he started grinding her face up and down on his hips, keeping his precum leaking cock lodged in her throat. His balls slipped out of her mouth, but he didn't mind. Takeo's cock bulged the mother's neck. The pleasure was nearly mind-shattering, and Takeo felt his tongue practically falling out of his mouth as he relished every second. "S-Sanae," he gasped, saliva drooling from the corners of his lips. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum in your throatpussy!" The man's balls clenched against her chin, as his shaft thickened, bloating with the massive load of warm, thick cum that was building in his cock, aching to explode.

Sanae had gotten carried away. She was enjoying Takeo's cock so much that she forgot about her daughter! Just let me choke on it for a little longer... Damn it, no! The 36-year-old pulled off Takeo's cock suddenly with a vacuuming suck-sound, leaving a mess of pale-white and clear throaty fluid in a thick, glistening sheen. "Wwwuuuugggh, yyuuuurrwaaaaggh! Pwwwuuuggggpphhh!" Sanae gasped and heaved as she caught her breath. She wrapped her hand around the man's cock and jerked him a little more and used her other hand to wipe her chin clean. "A-alright, your cock is nice and shiny with my spit now, Takeo. Please, will you fuck my daughter?"

Alaya looked Takeo in the eyes as she waited for him to mount her. "I've been waiting for this all day, Takeo-Kun," the girl said in a soft voice. She spread her legs for him and quivered in anticipation.

When the sweet heavenly sensation of Sanae's throatjob left him, the only thing he could think about was doing something - anything - to get that pleasure back. He practically threw himself on Alaya - again, images of Karthine flashed in his mind's eye. He was about to demolish the young girl's cunt mercilessly, but when he saw the tenderness and love in Alaya's eyes, he held himself back. He would never treat Alaya, or Sanae, with the disrespect he showed that police officer. He spread his legs as well for this position and dipped his hips low. Takeo's heavy balls swung, and he slowly pushed Alaya's pussy open around the fat, smooth head of his cock.

Takeo worked slowly at first, letting the tight young minx acclimate to his size, then quickly sped up the pace. He buried his face in her tits again, and moaned: "Alaya, Unnnggh, Alaya, I'm so happy!" Before long, his hips were colliding with hers as vigorously as when he was fucking Sanae's throat, and his balls were clenching again, right on the edge of blowing.

Alaya's breathing became heavier when she felt Takeo's cock rubbing against her folds. "Uuuhhn," she whined. "It's so big, Uuuggh, it's so big!" She gripped the sheets hard, and then, when the man's tip slipped inside of her, she tilted her head back. Takeo's size was too much for her. It hurt, but it also felt amazing, simply because it was Takeo's cock! She pulled harder on the sheets until her grip slipped. With nothing else to hold onto, she reached up and interlocked her fingers around the back of Takeo's neck. Then, she squirmed as he pushed deeper!

Watching the man's cock disappear inside her daughter's pussy, Sanae found her lust uncontrollable. She had to do something, and since Takeo's ass was right in front of her face, she decided. Seconds later, as Takeo pushed deeper inside Alaya's pussy, he felt Sanae's lips around the rim of his asshole, and then her tongue gently twirling around his puffing brown bud. "Mmmnnh," Sanae moaned.

"Uuuggh, uuggh, uuggghh!" Alaya whimpered as Takeo's thighs and fat ballsack slapped against her crotch repeatedly. She raised her legs and curled them around her lover's lower back. "Uuugggh god," she groaned. Her teeth gritted together and drooled bubbles from her mouth as she experienced pleasure higher than any other. "T-Takeo-Kun is fucking me! Takeo is fucking me! Takeo's huge dick is inside of me!"

Takeo's hands fell to the sides of Alaya's bouncing tits, squeezing them together and pushing them into his face. He licked and sucked at both of her stiff nipples, each sloppy wet smooch coming in time with one of his powerful, desperate thrusts. He was so horny, so on edge, that when he felt Sanae's tongue probe his asshole, he tipped unrecoverably over the edge towards orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, Alaya!" He pulled back, just the tip of his cock remaining plunged inside Alaya's wet, quivering pussy. Then, like a geyser of pleasure welling up inside of him, he came hard inside her. The first massive gushing load blew deep into her needy slit, and he slammed his hips down to follow it for good measure. It was so thick, so copious that the motion caused a gushing spurt of cum to squirt out of Alaya's cunt and all over Sanae's waiting face. Heedless, Takeo kept fucking his orgasm into Alaya, cumming load after hot, sticky load of semen into the girl's eager pussy.

Alaya hadn't noticed that Takeo didn't last too long. Sanae had brought him to the brink of orgasm only minutes ago, but Takeo fucked Alaya into oblivion in the time he had before he came. "Y-yessss, Takeo is cumming inside meeeee!" Alaya screamed, her eyes crisscrossing in mind-melting pleasure as she felt Takeo's cum fill her up. She writhed, tightening her hands and legs around her lover's body. "Y-yesss! Yesss, Takeo-Kun! Takeo-Kun! I love you, Takeo-Kun!" She cried aloud and came so hard as he blew his load into her that she couldn't control herself. Her orgasm sprayed from her cunt like fire-hose but was mixed with her urine as her intense pleasure made her cum her brains out.

Sanae kept slurping Takeo's ass and didn't flinch even as a mix of Takeo's and Alaya's cum, and Alaya's piss squirted in her face. She dug her tongue inside Takeo's hole and wiggled it around, exploring as much of him as she could. Sanae flicked her tongue a few more times in his butt before letting him go with a wet 'PUHK!' "Uhhhnn, thank you for cumming inside my daughter, Takeo."

Takeo fell back on his heels, panting breathlessly. "Oh my god, that was the best," he said, wiping off a layer of sweat on his forehead. "I love you both so much," he said, laying on the bed beside Alaya.

After wiping her face with a towel to clean off the mess Takeo and her daughter made, Sanae crawled up next to Takeo and snuggled beside him. "We love you, Takeo."

Filled with Takeo's cum, Alaya joined in and snuggled next to Takeo on his other side. "I'm going to have your child, Takeo-Kun."

Epilogue

Five miles south of SlutVille.

"Excellent, they are coming along nicely." A tall man with swept-back hair said as he observed the specimens. "How many are there now?"

A woman wearing a white lab-coat responded immediately: "486, sir."

The man nodded and adjusted his spectacles, "how many failures?" he asked.

The woman hesitated, "There's ... Uhm" -

"Out with it," the man ordered in a level tone.

"1800, approximately, sir." The woman knew it was coming but did not attempt to defend herself from the backhand that struck her across the face.

"Worthless whore!" He shouted, then grabbed the woman by the collar of her coat, and pushed her up against one of the clear-liquid filled tanks. The impact caused the glass to shatter, and the pressure from the liquid inside caused a ripple effect. The man sidestepped as the body within the tank fell through the glass and onto the floor.

"I'm sorry, Sir!" The woman cried, "we are doing the best we can, but - "

The man shoved her out of the way and crouched next to the body laying on the floor. "At least tell me this: are the other 485 as perfect as this one?"

Understanding this was her saving grace, the woman latched onto the rope thrown at her for dear life. "Yes, sir! The adults are all magnificent, and the children will grow up the same. They will all become perfect men, just like you."

The man smiled and stood up again. "Have someone discard this one. I expect another hundred made within the week."

"Yes, sir!" The woman said obediently.

Five minutes later, the man was sitting in his office. A lamp dimly illuminated the room decorated with wooden furniture. "I've got a job for you," he said. "Someone has appeared in that town that is going to make trouble for us." He turned his attention forward to take in the appearance of his trusted aide. She wore what he wanted her to. Minimal clothing that gave her ample cleavage and brought out her curves.

Beneath the man, a woman squirmed. Black latex covered her entire body, and she had the seat of a chair strapped on her back, in which the man sat comfortably.

She was standing before the man was a woman who wore a black, sapphire decorated mask which covered her entire face. There were small slits for her to see through. "I understand, Hokoro-sama."

(Phew! That was a hell of a ride wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed it! I'll upload all my stories to Literotica as one story from now on, like I did with this one. Also, no - Project: Repopulation is not a real game.)