All Comments on 'In Awe of a Young Man Ch. 02'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 13 years ago
Not a nice tease

As a man, in real life, I get exasperated with women that know what they want but don't own up to it, put out a bunch of mixed signals, keep expecting the man to take the lead but then in a fit of remorse or recrimination or just second-guessing, blame the guy for pushing things to their expected conclusion.

Now, I'll cop to being overly optimistic and reading only the signals promising erotic delights instead of friendly commiseration or just assume that with pluck and confidence, women will fall into a puddle of submissive goo if I work my mojo.

(Yeah, right! As a forty-one-year-old man, I should know better or at least have a more nuanced approach, but onward!)

It's a well-written story. Cat's misbehaving in a way that's realistic, interesting, and arousing. Glenn's still a callow cad in my opinion, but hey, further along in the story, he might grow on me if he grows up a bit.

Mandy's in a hurtful place right now. Her lover's gaga for her own nephew which is totally cunt-blocking her from getting any action.

Most importantly, she gets brushed aside whenever Cat's got a guy in mind and that sucks sewage no matter your sexual orientation if you're always second chair.

At any rate, I'd like to see Cat and Glenn shag like rabbits at first, then passionately make love, with Glenn caring about Cat as a lover not as another notch on his belt when he's going back to Canada. I'd advise Cat to do the same.

You've illustrated in the story how she shrinks from consummating the affair because though she digs Glenn's youth, confidence, willingness and opportunity to be with her as a contrast to Richard, not because she loves Glenn qua Glenn. She's pissed at Richard for not putting her above the rush he gets from closing deals on both sides of the pond.

I'm of two minds about Cat's accommodations to Richard's workaholism.

She doesn't sexually starve in silence, she gets her freak on without a lot of fanfare, though some guilt about having to go outside her marriage to get what she needs. Bravo for her taking that initiative without making a lot of unnecessary fuss, but it doesn't deal with the root cause of their sexual cold war.

As I said before, Richard's not a monster or even a deliberate jerk, just a schnook working too hard to feel like he's a worthy husband. I'd bet my retirement he feels intimidated by Cat's inherited financial independence and sexual needs as his libido slows down a bit in middle age.

Guys tend to flee where they feel more competent than deal with feelings and changing realities. I'm at Richard's age and can feel a lot of sympathy for his situation.

So, long story shorter, Cat needs to tell Richard what she needs and wants from him, point blank. He needs to state what he digs and wants from Cat as well for their marriage to be more than a face-saving arrangement that only fools both partners and nobody else.

Sorry for the XXXXXL comment, but take it as a compliment that I see and comment on complex emotional motivations in your story. I appreciate the care that went into writing the scenario and only wish to provide feedback about what I buy and where I'd like the story to go.

Cheers! More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is nowhere near as long as the previous comment but, this is really good. Extremely well written and very tantalising, just that little bit short of them actually fucking - but it'll come! Come on Cat, you know deep down you want Glenn to fuck your brains out! Do it Girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The pace is lovely, the tension built.

Hi !!!! This is getting better and better. I liked the addition of Cat's friend. Poor Richard...he's away ( in more ways than one).

The lights are dim, the music soft, the air is gently scented, the stage is set....curtain time Cat....bring the show to a stunning climax !!!!!

XXX Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
garbage

Any fucking little pussy hound that would forcea women is garbage,, should be taken out behind the house and casterated with a fucking rusty tin can lid

the story was awesome tillthe part he forced thewomen in vancouver and that did it for me,,, wishing there was a minus 10 button

VERNO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous