In Bed with Housemate's Gay Cousin

Story Info
Awakening to a very sticky and tricky dilemma.
7.2k words
4.54
22.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters herein are above the age of 18. Any similarities to persons existing beyond the realm of fiction are purely coincidental. The views of the characters within are also not necessarily the views of the author, or of Literotica. This story is gay and has butt stuff. I think that's everything covered... yup!

1.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked, no doubt with a dumbfounded expression plastered across my face. I was 25, sharing house with a younger workmate, and no stranger to the experience of waking up to the scene of many a laddish crime. This though...

I had known Ash, in a manner of speaking, for no more than a week. At the beginning of that week I was, for all intents and purposes, heterosexual. No sooner than the moment my eyes opened that fateful morning, I became aware that I was hard, that I was on the precipice of an intense out-of-the-blue orgasm, and that Ash - my housemate Jay's nineteen year old cousin - was wanking and sucking me off with the passion and skill of a top tier porn star.

Before I could respond, out of the sheer shock of realising all of this in those few sparing seconds, and say something, I was succumbing to Ash's slurping and slobbering oral ministrations. Before I could even submit to the fact that it felt way too damned good not to cum, I was spurting with abandon into his hot mouth, spurned on by the wet sounds of his sucking and swallowing every next squirt of cum that came and went.

Fuuuuuuuuck!!!

What the actual fuuuuuuuuck???

Wiping the sleep from my blurry eyes to little effect, I was just too dazed and confused to react in a way that might have been more typical of a lad that considered himself straight. Well, erm, the bi, gay, and shemale porn doesn't really count, right?

Composing myself once my orgasm receded, the all-important question rolled shakily off my tongue. The head of my dick was still in his mouth. I was still hard. And I was twitching and pulsing like a hormonal teen. This was all really too soon, too confusing.

I felt the flat of his tongue slither along the underside of my confused boner, his small mouth stretched around me, cheeks hollowed, as he slowly began to release me from that silken and slippery vacuum.

Inevitably Ash and I separated with a wet pop, not a dribble or a drop to be seen. "Good morning," he greeted with a coy smile.

2.

Blushing, fighting with all my strength to keep a straight face, I yanked on my briefs and bolted for the bathroom and nearly had a heart attack when I saw Jay's bedroom door closed. I stopped dead in my tracks, chest thumping deep down. I heard the unmistakeable sound of Jay snoring. And then Ash crept up behind me. I played it cool.

"He came home and was out like a light before ten," he whispered, giggling, like this was some kind of secret game or in-joke between us. I had every right to be mortified but I guessed that I could afford myself relief from the worry of him having heard his cousin sucking me off in bed.

Of course, Jay had worked a twelve last night - 6pm to 6am - and had come home knackered. We were working separate shifts lately, so while Jay was at work it had been my job to entertain his cousin.

Ash had come to stay until the mood had cooled off back home. Not that his dad was a homophobe. It sounded as though he'd accepted what was never going to change. But having an affair with one of your school teachers is news that gets around fast and doesn't win over critics.

Jay being Jay saw the funny side. What's the difference between a gay kid doing what heterosexual lads wish they were doing with their favourite female school teachers? Plumbing. That's about it. But what I learned quickly about Ash was his propensity for sluttiness, not to mention for testing the heterosexuality of alleged straight men.

This left me with burning questions that I currently did not want answering, or even facing.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked, still sleepy and confused and feeling... well, not knowing how to feel.

"Long enough," came the unhelpful reply.

I grumbled and walked away, locking the bathroom door behind me. I must have brushed my teeth for ten straight minutes that morning. Five minutes to wash my face, and trim and oil my goatee. When I returned to the bedroom to get dressed, empty now, I saw that it was barely half ten.

What the hell was I going to do with this kid? I prayed to a god I'd never even believed in that Jay would never know about this, because if he ever did I don't know what I would do, other than to actually die from shame.

3.

I made my way down the stairs and beelined for the kitchen. The kettle was already boiled. Ash, all of 5'5", 120lbs, and smooth-skinned as a teenager yet to hit puberty, despite his age, stood at the window smoking a cigarette as I tried my best to appear calm and casual while making coffee.

"Want one?" I asked.

"You're not mad at me are you?" was his response, or more or less what he was hoping to find out before I changed the subject. What did he expect?

"That was..."

I did not have the words. I had a semi-erection though, and I instinctually tried to hide it by pressing my denim-clad crotch up against the cupboard before me. It just made me all the more aware, and all the more awkward for it.

What though? Answer the question, Chris!

"That was... ummm... unexpected."

The bastard! The cute, adorable boy who had no business being cute and adorable in my eyes of all eyes - because as I said, I was completely 100% straight and in no way interested in waking up to a blowjob I couldn't purge from my mind for how good it felt no matter how wrong - he just blushed and sort of smiled off into the distance, staring out through the window at the cloud-dotted blue Autumn sky.

I had to ask. No point in being a victim about it, despite being unable to consent, or to refuse what he had done to me.

"Okay," I began, putting my foot down, but otherwise keeping my voice at a level that wouldn't disturb the dead upstairs. "I didn't drink or smoke that much last night and I don't remember anything happening, or us talking about anything related to what I just woke up to. Mind filling in any gaps I might not be aware of?"

"Nothing happened," Ash replied calmly, stubbing out his cigarette in the chrome smokeless ashtray we kept by the kitchen door. "We smoked a joint and watched Netflix. Then we went to bed and smoked another joint and we fell asleep listening to your chillout music..."

I nearly scalded myself pouring boiling water into my cup. "We smoked a joint... in my bed? I don't remember... oh wait..."

Shit!

"You want a coffee?" I asked, unaware whether or not I had asked already. Ash politely took me up. I wiped down the counter, hands trembling, semi-on aching in my pants, and pulled another cup from the cupboard.

"You told me I didn't have to sleep on the couch, you don't remember?" he asked. He sounded genuine. I had no reason to doubt him. It was me suffering amnaesia, no doubt brought on by the shock of what I had woken up to.

"I'm sorry I'm being weird," I compromised. "I did let you sleep with me, didn't I?" I let out a nervous laugh. That's right. I had let a gay teen sleep in my bed. The same gay teen that had been "jokingly" flirtatious with me all week. The same gay teen that had seduced his art teacher from school days past.

"Listen, I'm really sorry if I read you wrong," Ash began to say. Judging by the pleading tone of his voice I started to feel bad for him. He was here all because of his sexual behaviour. Now in his mind he was probably resigned to going home with all the more burden on his shoulders.

"Listen, it's okay," I relented, this time managing not to spill boiling water everwhere as I levelled the second cup. "Two sugars, right?" Ash nodded. I continued. "You just need to understand that I don't know if I sent signals I wasn't aware of."

"Apart from spooning me with a boner all morning and virtually touching me all over?" Ash replied too calmly for my liking. Again I was alone in my utter shock.

Self-preservation kicked in. I started chuckling uncontrollably. "Shit, I did that?"

The kid nodded, the corners of his small mouth tensing up into a covert smile. "You literally rolled onto your back and pulled your cock out. I thought you were signalling me to, you know..."

Yeah that sounded like me alright. I had chosen to wear briefs to bed purely because Ash was there. I slept more comfortbly naked any other time, but when I used to wear underwear to bed I woke up practically every day at full mast with dick in hand before I knew it.

Come to think of it, how did my briefs end up on the foor this morning? I wanted to know but I didn't want to ask. Did he take them off me all by himself? I didn't recall being disturbed from sleep before waking up to... everything.

My god the mental pictures! I found myself fixated on Jay's cousin, all but penetrating him with my gaze, realising then that he was staring back at me defiantly, owning with complete ease the fact that he had sexually taken advantage of me.

"You liked it though, didn't you?" he dared to ask. The nerve. I could have said no, purely on the principle that I hadn't asked. But then I would have been a liar.

Fuuuuuuuuck!!!

4.

By 4pm that afternoon Jay was still dead to the world. Don't ask me how but I hung around with Ash the rest of that morning and afternoon just as casually as if nothing had happened at all. Still, what had occurred between us still hung in the air.

I couldn't quit the memory of what I had seen with my first blinking moments of the waking day. I couldn't quit the memory of the sensations I had been subjected to. And despite being the straightest man I knew, without the slightest hint of homo, just raw primal manliness, I had surrendered to the fact that I just couldn't be mad about it.

When the time came to get dressed for work, I left Ash with the XBox and £20 for food in case Jay decided to just sleep the whole day away, which I was no stranger to.

I was about to step out through the front door, car keys in hand, when I knew I couldn't do it - not without clearing the air first.

"Hey," I said quietly from over his shoulder, his eyes glued to the screen. "This is just between us, right?"

"Of course..."

I needed more than that. I wouldn't even be able to do my job tonight for worrying about something like this. I needed assurance, security. "My number's in Jay's phone. You can message me if you need anything."

I walked out feeling dirty. It wasn't because of what happened that morning. It was because I didn't know how to be forward without sounding cold about it. This was going to hang over me until we could talk about it more. Or something else happened. I just didn't know.

5.

That next morning I was home just after 7am, sore, tired, starved, and just needing to unwind before bed. Thinking I was the only one awake in the house, I bypassed the living room and kitchen and went straight to the bathroom to shower.

Twenty minutes later, steaming and dripping water from my hard-worked naked body, I entered my bedroom to find a familiar face poking out of the duvet on my bed.

Ash. He was clearly awake. Despite the gloom, the dawn rays barely touching the blinds on the windows, I could make out his eyes, and the familiar curve of a smile on his mouth.

"Comfortable?" I asked with a dry chuckle. No point in being mad. There wasn't much he hadn't seen at this point, or had down his throat.

Ash nodded. I strode across the room in search of my cotton sweatpants, found them, yanked them on with the intention of returning downstairs to eat and relax before a well-earned sleep, and turned to leave.

"Wait a minute," he said quietly. His duvet-camouflaged form rose to a sitting position on the side of the bed beside the open door.

"Everything okay?" I asked purely out of courtesy, though I was curious as to what this would be about.

I waited, and I waited, and it seemed after a long pause that the boy was purely intent on just sitting there looking up at me, almost adoringly. I was clearly tired and not thinking straight.

"I just need to know something," he finally started. And I waited. "You never answered me. Did you enjoy it?"

"I didn't have much time to enjoy it," I whispered back, nervous again. "I woke up just in time for the conclusion."

Ash smiled at that. Why did I feel like the fly in the spider's web?

"Yeah well, we both know what the conclusion was, don't we?" he asked, now grinning.

"Fuck off!" I chortled, pursing my lips in a failing attempt to maintain a straight face.

"I'll let you go now," said Ash as he played down his blatant sense of victory over me. If I didn't know any better I'd have thought he was still attempting to feign innocence over the matter.

And of course at that point I suddenly didn't want to go. I wanted to hang around and see what else might come up. I swallowed hard, felt my stomach rumble and fought hard to leave - still barechested and damp.

That morning I ate a hearty breakfast and drank my own bodyweight in tea and juice, and read the morning news, before going up to bed just before half-nine. Around the same time I heard Jay rumbling to life from within his sweaty pit.

Ash was still lying in my bed at that time. I was too tired to care. I closed my door, shucked off my sweats, crawled in naked, and dared to snuggle up to him, specifically pressing my not so flaccid cock up against his butt to see what his reaction would be.

He was naked. Completely naked.

Softly he chuckled under his breath before whispering, "surprise," like it was my birthday or something. Regardless my eyelids were getting heavier by the second. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around him.

What had begun as a plan to repay the boy in kind, with much intended awkwardness, became more a matter of selfishness as the familiar and lovely sensations of my cooled flesh against his sleep-heated skin began to arouse me.

Obviously he must have been feeling the same things. Ash arched his back and pushed back against my growing hardness. I don't know what was coming over me.

Well, no, actually I do. Temptation. Our bodies were responding to each other and meeting in a sleepy seductive dance and I could not claim that I was acting completely against my own will.

"He's going to come in here and find you naked," I groaned into his neck, inhaling his own soapy clean scent and appreciating it as though he was a girl, not a boy. His body felt feminine under the duvet, smooth and soft in the palms of my hands.

"Or maybe," Ash then began to correct me, rubbing himself suggestively against the length of my now hardened pole, "he's going to come in here and find us both naked and too turned on to want to stop."

"Then we should stop," I suggested, grazing the exposed side of his neck with my lips. The urge to dare myself - no, us - further, was freeing itself of my diminished self-control. I wondered what would be the response if I dared to kiss him as I caressed his naked form.

Ash turned his head to make eye-contact with me. "Says who?" he teased. By this point he was frankly simulating sexual intercouse with me while we spooned.

"I don't want it to get that weird," I confessed nervously.

"I know what you want," he moaned seductively.

6.

Fear, excitement, the urge to see just how far this could go, the daring and temptation to actually go so far as to let us be found out like this - I didn't know how to process it.

Sleep had been so close to taking me and yet Jay's cousin was intent on having me first. Lost in the moment I once again found myself being gobbled up into Ash's mouth, breathless and beside myself.

I'm nearly eight inches long, uncut, and firm-skinned. When I get hard I feel like I'm going to burst. Peeling back the foreskin to allow the glans to breathe feels and looks like I'm growing another inch and a half. Veins bulge thick and long. I tilt slightly north.

Ash's thumb and fingertips barely meet as he wraps one hand around the middle of the shaft. The other squeezes me right at the base of the shaft and strangles the tip purple, and he handles me like someone who knows this dick better than any woman I've ever known.

The triple-threat is almost too much. Hands gently but firm, small mouth drooling and stretching around me, struggling to fit me in - all this courtesy of the kind of cute teen I've secretly masturbated to during lazy nights surfing the internet.

My heart was pounding in my chest so loudly as I lucidly submitted myself to Ash's sublime sexual assault, I didn't hear the heavy footsteps approaching the other side of the bedroom door until I was certain I was about to be brutally decloseted.

Then by some miracle the sound of Jay's clumsy sleepy footsteps against the laminate flooring outside began to fade until we heard him sailing down the stairs.

"That was too close," I gasped, eyes transfixed on the magnificence of my housemate's cousin's oral prowess. I was bathed from tip to shaft in saliva. His lips were gliding up and down on me effortlessly, the only friction belonging to the tastebuds of his tongue grazing the underside of my rampant erection.

"Aahhhhhhh," was the only sound in the room for one endless erotic moment other than for the obscene wet slurping on his behalf. I was lost for words and lost in bliss. It didn't matter at this point how wrong or how awkward I thought it was.

I had to admit I was beaten. Heart and mind won over. It was clear in his searching eyes that he knew this. Lay it down to experience. Ash knew exactly what he was doing to me. As I hung suspended on sensual tenterhooks he began to escalate in the use of every seductive trick in his slutty little book, communicating to me that he knew how much we both wanted this.

7.

I don't know how I did it. I hadn't gotten anywhere near the amount of sleep I needed to get through the next shift. It was horrible. I even got in shit with the line manager I was so clumsy and distracted that night. All I wanted was to go back home to bed.

The only certainty, if I didn't die on my feet, was that the night shifts had ended for the next two weeks. At least for me. Jay, who was smoking pot and sleeping whenever he wasn't working, was going to suffer all the more for it for the next fortnight. And as he slept all day and worked all night, it would somehow once again be down to me to entertain Ash.

The morning after that final night shift was the usual kind, except that I would have to grind my way through to early evening before sleep so that my sleeping pattern could readjust. As had become the usual routine, I would try to last until six in the evening, take my snacks and drinks to bed, and just power nap right through until the early morning alarm.

I got home, grabbed some sweats, showered, ate, chilled, and then pondered on the whereabouts of Ash. I didn't have to wonder for very long. As I sat back in the deep couch, bare chested and just about cooled off, I heard footsteps descending the stairs.

The living room couch saw through to the kitchen. I followed the sound of footsteps out of curiosity, only to be greeted by his lithe body strutting into the galley to fetch a carton of juice from the fridge. Ash had nothing on but a pair of tight briefs. My curiosity grew. It wasn't all that was growing.

With a sleepy smile he looked over his shoulder at me from the open fridge and asked if I wanted anything. I declined politely. Then he came over and seated himself cross-legged, right beside me.

"You look knackered," he asked.

I was short with him, but not unpleasantly. "All that matters is it's over... 'til tomorrow morning." I blew an exhausted sigh at the TV screen, not even paying attention to what I was watching.

12