All Comments on 'In Bed with Housemate's Gay Cousin'

by RandyPanTheGoatBoy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy7 months ago

A totally great fucking story and highly amused at the expense of your fiery cock head. Reminded me of an incident years ago when cooking supper for friends with my gf in my hetero days. I'd been handling chillies before handling her before our guests arrived. She spent the evening wiggling uncomfortably on her chair until it was blatantly noticed and we were forced to confess to huge laughter and drunken ribbing. Having moved over to the dark side I think my experience of taking my first really fat cock can't have felt that different. The sting was excruciating to start with and the burn seemed to last for 2 days!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy7 months ago

Looking forward to Part 2! Keep these guys going!!!

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy7 months agoAuthor

@DevonCowboy: Thank you for your awesome compliments, I don't think I could expect a better all-round response after that. Anyway, a toast to the torturous hilarity of chilli burns, and to life on the dark side!

FreakSlaveFreakSlave7 months ago

Very hot, indeed! XOXO

RangeExpanderRangeExpander7 months ago

Fucking brilliant!!!

Scratchy505Scratchy5057 months ago

There are times when I'll start reading a story on here and for one reason or another, I'll get maybe a few paragraphs in, and think to myself, "Meh..." and hit the Back button n' bail because, well it's gonna end up the same way every other one does, the part with the sex. However, your story,...it kept my attention, the character interaction was well done,... What I'm trying to say is, I enjoyed your story and the way it was written. Maybe there's a possibility of a follow up story? Thank you & take care.

Dpj49Dpj497 months ago

You are funny.

I do wish the story would continue. I always love a happy love story.

There was only 1 typo that I saw - kicked vs. licked. But no complaints from me.

Great writing!

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy7 months agoAuthor

@Scratchy505 I know what you mean, the same often happens to me, so this pleases me greatly. Honestly I planned on it being a one off but there will definitely be more stories in the same vein in future when I get the chance to sit down and concentrate, and when I've got the right fantasy fuel in mind.

ShortyMacShortyMac7 months ago

Nicely written piece of erotica. Back in my youth I was so like Ash. I was a totally slutty bottom too. After a barber took my virginity. I couldn’t get enough cock up my ass. Your story is worth a hard 15 stars… 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy7 months agoAuthor

Thanks @ShortyMac, it sounds like you were lucky enough to make the most of your sexuality in your youth lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No no no!!! I'm gonna cry, they have to see each other again!

The story is brilliant, well written and cute, but I do not approve of that ending!

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

Randy…if I can call u Randy? That was a well thought out story and has the making of a PBS docudrama 🤔 Also, besides excellent writing and a clear grasp of the material… IT WAS HOT AS FUCK! 😊🫨😊 Really enjoyed the story as it was sexy, heartfelt and got Mr to full mast… look forward to reading and fantasizing more… More Sir, more please 😊 maybe for inspiration try one with beautiful 🦶🦶 (sorry, can’t find the right foot)😜 Bb Well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRandyPanTheGoatBoy@RandyPanTheGoatBoy
36 Followers
English, broad-minded, creative, articulate, conscientious, well enough read, and with a taste for the dark, deep, and profound. And sometimes the silly, the ironic, and the downright bizarre. Feel welcome to mail feedback for my stories, to discuss how the fantasy element wo...