In Bed with Housemate's Gay Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck it, I thought. I paused the show, reached over to the novelty wooden cigar box we kept on the coffee table and flipped it open, and began to pull a joint together.

Ash remarked, "I don't know how either of you work around the clock like that."

My automatic response was, "until better comes along, we don't have a choice."

"What other stuff are you looking for?"

"Huh?"

"Like jobs?"

"I've gotten lazy to be honest."

"My dad keeps saying it's easier to find a job when you're in one."

"It's less discriminate," I retorted, which seemed to end our back and forth.

And in the silence I heard him unsheath the straw on his juice carton. I heard him penetrate the seal. I heard the length of the straw slide stealthily into the wet depths, and as Ash enveloped his lips around the straw and began to suck, I became unexpectedly overwhelmed by the odd eroticism of it all.

"Have you spoken to you mum or dad about things?" I decided to ask. Honestly I didn't want to pry, I just needed something to ground me before I started thinking ahead of myself. I was already complicit quite enough. If things went any further...

"No but Jay did," he replied nonchalantly. "I might be staying a while longer, if that's okay."

"Of course it's okay," I was quick to say. I looked him in the eyes, directly projecting the kindness I felt he needed, or at least hoping to. "You should think about doing something though," I added. "All this sleeping and sitting around isn't good for you."

"Like what?" he asked solemnly.

"Well what do you like to do?" I probed, reaching for the cigarette lighter and lighting the beacon. As soon as I took my first pull I regretted it. Here I was telling this kid to do more, and I was going to spend the day half-baked in front of the TV. What a great example I was setting.

"Apart from the usual?" Ash asked me.

"The usual?"

"Sucking on a big cock?!" Obviously.

"I mean..." I stumbled, caught out by that bluntest of statements. "Technically what's going on there? Are you ingesting more calories or burning more calories there?"

Ash turned from his usual fair-skinned self to an embarrassed beet red in response to that. That got a rise out of me in return. Finally the mask had slipped. I had broken through the cool and unfazed exterior. He didn't know how to answer.

We laughed. We smoked. We pretended to watch television while the elephant in the room waved its trunk to and fro. I was very aware of mine becoming more constricted under my sweatpants. I didn't dare remove my eyes from the TV screen though I couldn't focus, but I was certain that he was looking and that he could clearly see how turned on I was.

"Can I ask you a question," Ash asked then, breaking the heavy wall of silence between us.

8.

When Ash first turned up on our doorstep things weren't so different. He didn't seem like a kid that had the sword of judgement hanging above his head, ready to fall. There was no way of telling from his demeanour just what was going on in the family home.

As I said previously, the way Jay reacted to the news once he heard the top and bottom of it - his cousin being the bottom - was no different to if I had told him about my exploits with a woman. He was almost proud of his cousin, had no reservations for his sexuality.

I still wonder now if there was more to their family than that as a result, but I never scratch past the surface. Partially because I understand that despite how clear-cut things seem in theory, there's often the facts that you don't know, and without those facts you're still just swimming around in the dark, blind as a bat and over-compensating with your ears.

There's also therefore the things about yourself that you're not aware of which play a part. Did I ever imagine that less than a week after meeting Jay's gay teenage cousin that we'd be sexually involved?

A part of me did know, yes. Because a part of me was magnetised to him right from the start. In fact as much as Jay played the song and dance of loving and caring for his cousin, all he did since was sleep and work. It had been me all along, apart from one night on the tiles between the three of us, which was the night preceding the beginning of my journey into the reality of bisexual exploration.

On that night Ash and I had been virtually inseperable while Jay attempted to hook up with various women of dubious quality. We'd had a half-drunken chat outside a bar, smoking cigarettes and taking in the cool night air, when the question came up about my sexuality.

Ash had asked me if I was ever curious. I had whispered in his ear not to tell, and on his word my secret was safe with him. I had told him in so many words that I sometimes found the act of sex between two men attractive, though I didn't know whether it was because I was particularly horny at the time or because I was genuinely wired that way and subconsciously still wrestling with it.

He told me, wise words in deed, that sometimes you just know, but then that sometimes you don't know until you recognise the right opportunity to find out.

I read deeply into that and then my own reply was that I believed people don't choose who they fall in love with, so they compensate a lot when it comes to who they choose to hook up with.

You know, typical druk dickhead talk?!!

No wonder I woke up the next morning with him in my bed, sucking the cum out of my reproductive pipes like a total slut. Drunk on nature's truth serum, I had set myself up and palmed off all responsibility for my pissed self by default.

So there it was. Was I gay? Maybe not. Was I curious? No, I was beyond that boundary already. Was I hoping there would be more to this? Without a doubt, and I hoped he could read me just as easily as he had that night.

9.

"Of course, ask me anything," I responded readily, maintaining eye contact with him.

"I kinda don't know how to ask," he faltered, though managed somehow to hold my gaze.

"Are you worried about what I'll say?" I gently pushed.

"I don't want to scare you," he specified very carefully.

"It's just us," I said and waited.

"I mean, you say you're open-minded," he pre-emted, "but sometimes you have to be more blunt with the reality than people can take and that's the end of it."

Chris Glover, mental gymnast, weighs up the immensity of the situation from a handstand position atop his cognitive wooden horse, and pirrhouettes into a shockingly rational, "what?"

Again Ash blushed, seemed confused, or did he mistake my response for rejection? "Just say what you mean," I assured him, chuckling dryly to mask my own rising awkwardness.

"There's nothing between us, right?" he searched. I didn't sense neediness. That would have changed everything. "Like, we're just having fun, you know that?!"

"Admittedly I have been wondering and not knowing how to address it," I confessed more easily than I thought possible. "But yes, particularly yesterday morning was definitely fun."

I regarded Ash as his furious blushing cooled to a rosy pink and it seemed to soothe him. Did I expect the fiend within to become so emboldened as a result? No, but I was eager to see where this would go, and so I hoped.

"So," he said and paused to calculate his words. The elephant in the room took a seat right between us. How else can I explain my own growing acknowledgement of the open space between us on that couch?

"So..."

"Do you think it would be more awkward between us or less awkward between us if we both decided to explore things further?" Ash pondered aloud.

Gravity fluctuated suddenly in the pit of my stomach, or maybe it was the sudden redirection of every bloodcell toward the babymaking department.

"How much further?" I had to ask. He obviously saw no threat or real hesitation in me at that point. And I wasn't surprised or opposed by his climbing into my lap.

"Well let me ask you this way," he said, eye to eye with me and barely inches away from my face. I could feel something hard pressing against my hardness. It wasn't his erection. Ash's hard-on was somwhere facing north-north-west and poking out of the band of his tight briefs. His firm bulging perineum was resting on the shaft of my hard cock, which was pressed firmly between us.

That hard something was nestled further around behind, between his firm cheeks, and I could feel as he began to gyrate against me that it was not of the natural human anatomy.

"It was pretty obvious to me yesterday morning in bed that, if we were alone and had the time, we'd have ended up fucking," he presumed, reserving his wicked smile just behind the mask.

"Yeah?" I replied. I on the other hand couldn't contain myself and smiled unreservedly. Ash nodded, himself warming all the more to the moment, despite clearly being on heat the whole week.

"And I know already that I'd have instigated it the moment I knew it," he went on, gently grinding himself on me.

"And?" I knew there would be more.

"So really it's just a question of whether that'd make things too weird, or if you're past your curiosity enough to want to go through with it and enjoy it," he concluded. "Because I am getting serious blue balls and my p-spot is so swollen because of it, and a thorough nobbing would really do the trick right about now."

"What is that poking into me?" I had to ask. My curiosity was now peaked.

Ash rolled his eyes and exhaled deep and hard. My hands were caressing his butt by now, slipping in beneath the leg holes of his briefs to prise his cheeks apart. It was causing him serious distraction.

"I've been stretching myself all morning thinking about this," he said, batting me a wink worth a thousand hints as his hand massaged the aching pole in my pants. "So..."

Could I handle it, he had asked?!

10.

"Don't even worry about that," I assured him as I took control. I had laid him down in my bed with care and such eagerness. He had reached instantly to grasp my fullness and attempted to guide me once again into my mouth. But I knew that if we started that way then I wouldn't last as long as I wanted to.

Excitedly he peeled off my briefs with a glint in his eye. I returned the favour, pushing him down onto his back and then taking the time to explore, to caress his beautiful nakedness.

Just fun, he said. Nothing serious or weird, he said. He didn't mind me kissing and licking my way up from his smooth shaven testicles to his nipples. He didn't disapprove of me sucking on his hairless teats or seductively kissing his neck. So I rolled him up in my arms and engaged him in a long sensuous kiss, where we revelled in the sensations of each other's naked bodies, and the breathless gasps that resulted.

Ash pulled away after a while. "We've got all day for that," was his reason. Rolling onto his back again he raised his knees, bent, and parted his legs beside me, reaching down with both hands, and took a hold of the butt plug that had been stowing away inside of him all this morning.

With a slick pop it came free, coated in lubricant. Ash had come prepared, so confident was he that this was going to happen. The butt plug, a medium-sized black silicone deal, fell to the floor glistening with the anal lube he had applied in order to fit it in. And now he was hitching his knees further back and I was taking my place before the altar of timeless fantasy.

"You've done this before, right?" he sought. I nodded, now running the swollen head of my stiff cock up and down the cleft of his prized boy-pussy, as he called it. "I am not going to have a problem taking this," he assured us both, grasping me by the shaft and guiding me right to the source of our mutual sexual gratification to come.

Gazing into each other's eyes we smirked like two mischievous kids before the first wave of pleasure took us. First the tip, then the whole of my knob, I was gripped by fleshy elasticity, slippery and fever hot.

Ash groaned aloud and then uttered a chuckle, teasing me with, "the point of no return..."

His feet clamped down on the tightening muscles of my chest and shoulders. I pushed further, hands cupping his bottom, and raised him up so that he could see what I was seeing - me sinking deeper and deeper inside of him.

It was a revelation to me. I was impossibly hard. My body wanted this more than anything. I was using Ash's lubed sphincter like the tightest pussy, teasing repeatedly with shallow jabs, patiently waiting for him to completely submit to me.

And it wasn't that he was too tight even with the use of a butt plug. It wasn't that I was too big for him. I literally wanted to seduce him into total surrender with my cock and own him like a true top should. A third of the way in, halfway, now finally sloppily sliding all the way in until he was moaning unreservedly and my balls were kissing his tailbone, I was embracing my official new sexuality through actions rather than words.

Finally certain that I wasn't going to cum prematurely from the immensity of the moment's eroticism I knelt with him socketed onto me and thrust in and out of him like a stud, enraptured by the exquisite snugness and suction of how we felt together in the carnal act of love, and with both hands I massaged his testicles and gently wanked his hard cock up and down.

Something was amiss. Not for me. I was in heaven. I hadn't had sex in a long time, a very long time. Ash seemed frustrated after a while despite being one hundred percent into how courteous and loving I was trying to be. Like a fat kid in a candy store as the Yanks say!

Urgently he ordered me onto my back, seeing that I was beginning to exhaust, coming closer to my inevitable release. The first of many, so I'd hoped.

He climbed on top of me and squatted down, grabbing my throbbing length, and effortlessly sucked me back in. And then it was time for the craziest orgasm I'd ever been ridden to in my life.

All I recall was that as my mouth yawned open and I began to moan uncontrollably, I witnessed with my own eyes as his butt bore up and down the entire length of my slippery hard cock at a speed I didn't think humanly possible.

I understood in short time why he wanted to show off such insane bedroom skills but it only occurred to me why else, as Ash moaned into my ear, "oh that's it, fuuuuuuuuck, that's the spot," as he angled himself so that he could use me to abuse his own swollen prostate.

"I am about to cum and I can't hold back anymore," I groaned into his ear. I hugged him close and searched for his lips with mine.

"Ungh, do it!" he moaned.

"Yeah?"

"Do it, do it!" he urged.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," I sobbed as I succumbed to the overwhelming pressure being sucked from the shaft of my erection to the bruised and bulging head. Suddenly I was crying out loud, as was the boy riding me into the next life.

I was coming back to my senses before my orgasm was even over, being bathed in a gallon of hot sticky cum as Ash shamelessly unloaded right on top of me. That, I immediately agreed with my automatic thoughts, was everything that was ever missing from a woman's climax.

11.

I think we must have spent ten to fifteen minutes afterwards kicking the cum off each other. Just fun, nothing weird, yeah right!

We went at it again three more times over the course of that morning and afternoon, went out for a late lunch, and then came back and fell into bed for a power nap. We stayed awake kissing and cuddling instead.

In hindsight that was something bittersweet. It isn't often, in my experience, that you can have that kind of carefree intimacy with a no-strings lover. But of course I had kept secret the fantasy for so long of having sex with the ideal kind of cute guy that Ash embodied. And when that had become a reality I was smitten and knew that I could very realistically fall in love too.

I say it was something bittersweet and then go on a tangent. I'm sorry. Towards 6pm that evening I was ready to pass out from exhaustion and racing to clean up after us, leaving no hint or trace of our very messy activities that day for Jay to question.

When he came home, looking particularly stressed and tired, it was Ash who asked him what was up. Apparently his mum had called Jay at work. She wanted Ash home the next morning.

Before I could hope to get a quiet word in he was sullen and clearly disassociating. I wouldn't even be around to see him off the next morning and he wouldn't talk to me. Deflated and frankly gutted, I gradually retired to my room and tossed and turned for the majority of the evening before sleep stole me.

I awoke with the alarm the next day. 4am. A rude awakening. The rudest.

I showered, dressed, made a paltry breakfast of coffee and toast, not daring to look through into the living room and the couch that Ash was sleeping on once more. With a heavy heart I turned out the lights and headed for the door.

"Wait," I heard him whisper. I was now glad that the Autumn had taken back the wee hours to their rightful place beside the night. He wouldn't see my stinging eyes as I fought back the tears I didn't think myself capable of.

"I'm sorry," he offered, keeping two feet's distance between us, uneasy on his feet, his arms crossed.

"I'm not," I responded as calmly as I could.

"Fine!" he said coldly.

"I didn't mean that," I almost shouted, my voice thick and wavering. "I'm glad you were here... that's what I meant..."

Ash loosened his folded arms, shoulders stooped still. "I jusg wish I didn't have to go," he said, helpless it seemed for more honest words. But it said enough to me. He added, "not just yet."

"Maybe you can come back," I offered. Maybe he would want to. I didn't know if that was the case. Was it really just no-strings fun? Was he really just a slutty gay kid toying seducing another so-called straight male? Or had he felt the same connection between us that I had?

It was too early. I was feeling down, uncharacteristically emotional, and I was too tired to think straight. "You're always welcome as far as I'm concerned," I assured him. Quietly he nodded, and it was somehow worse that we couldn't even see each other's glistening eyes in the darkness.

And then he slid into my open arms and, all too briefly, we hugged goodbye.

I never heard from him again.

The End

A Brief Afterword:

RIP to my junk. I got a pretty consistent boner during the making of this story, to the extent that I had to whip it out and pet it a little. Just to regain enough composure to finish writing before the evening was through, you understand?!

Some of you may feel that the end result is a bit of a mixed bag, a bit confusing in one area, a bit rushed in another, and not to mention anticlimactic. Allow me to explain. Yes, rubbing one out in the middle of a story is distracting to the author and therefore you should probably leave that stuff to the readers.

In doing so though I was also reminded that I had handled a large quantity of chopped fresh chillies in the making of my dinner earlier that evening and had forgotten to wash my hands afterwards.

So whereas you may feel that this story was not the most competent or original thing you've read today, and I would completely understand if you felt that way, frankly I think I did exceptionally well under the stress of having developed blue balls in those few hours and then having to complete the project with my dick on fire as well.

No validation necessary, I actually think that's impressive if I do say so myself!

12