All Comments on 'In Between'

by smysecret

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

You are sitting in a school play watching your young daughter, setting next to your husband, and doing what? Can you say role model,disese,slut. Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I really love it!

It's so spiced and joyful that you must be prepared for a hateful response from the Moral Morons of America.

LEATBTLEATBTover 16 years ago
REFRESHINGLY DIFFERENT

I liked this very much, but you will get a bashing from those who think it's real and will want to give you moral lesons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Suggestion

Just a suggestion - redo this story without the daughter, then maybe this might be sensual. But as it is, I am disgusted with a mother who is self-centered and selfish. She is petty, resenting going to her daughter's first "concerto." She is bored out of her skull so she decides to seduce another father who is there, watching their children play. It just turned me off. And the only thing I could think of was why did she have her kid in piano classes if she found it too much of a sacrifice to attend to even her first "play"? Did she hate music? Would it have been different if her child were a virtuoso? Did she resent that it wasn't about her? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why do people like WTF read these?

You wrote wonderfully, making the wife's emotions and feelings seem very real. The fact that it was at a recital on one hand made it more taboo, and on the other was distracting. It could've been at a less-than-great ommunity theater play and that would've avoided that problem. Yet no matter what the setting, idiots attacking the morals of people who might be in the lifestyle would still give you negative comment. Take their opinions with a grain of salt, and KEEP WRITING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lifestyle?

Listen, "ommunity" guy, people get to comment whether you like it or not...and they don't have to clear their opinions with you or any other illiterate goon. LOL Keep up the good work WTF! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
re: Lifestyle?

Yes, i am in the lifestyle for real. I found the story to be well written. If you and WTF don't like the topic of the story, which was clear before you had to read it, you shouldn't have bothered reading it, or other stories about hot wives. And if you do read them, comment on the quality of the writing, not that the topic is depraved. I don't care for science fiction, and I found a great solution: I don't read it. But that doesn't mean that science fiction stories deserve my wrath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a pile of horse manure

this story is not realistic and is not worth reading. Just another writer getting his jolies.

erotikoserotikosover 16 years ago
Good grief, relax people ---it's a story!!!

Nicely written piece---good characterization & not a bad plot device, either, although it seems to have rung the morality outrage bell (lol). Relax people, and enjoy the writing skill!

This was an original take and an interesting twist on the old formula of the female fantasy of being touched by an attractive stranger. Quite original actually and seemed plausible enough to me without a willing suspension of disbelief. At a concert recital? Why not, it happens everywhere else. Keep up the good work.

BigdenvermanBigdenvermanover 16 years ago
Nice Story

I loved your story, thought it was great. I concur with the others; ignore the inevitable negative feedback. You have imagination and you are a great writer...keep up the good work!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Play it again!

I liked it too, but could not figure out the logistics of how it could have looked like the stranger has his hands on his knees while he was caressing her breasts...Oh well just a technicality...Regarding the moral condemnations, happy parents are good parents!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Had me going. Love it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Mmf means one of the men with the whore is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fine example of a devoted mother this shameless slut shows herself to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous