All Comments on 'In Brazil Ch. 02'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loveeeedd it!!!

always enjoy ur stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done eeric.

Another great chapter in your Blackamerica series.

My Cock was hard all the way through.

Now I will make sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A lot of great aspects

The young couple from the first story needs to make another appearance, after their masterfully subtle and erotic scene. I love the use of the white boys cumming in their pants and instinctively stroking, although they could use a little more detail so the reader feels more agony hearing about how overwhelming that is. The tweet is great, social media and other references are always a real strong suit of this series. White boys being friendly to the BBCs that are fucking their wives is always a nice touch too, but I feel like the more romantic or intimate moments don’t leave enough to the imagination or humiliate the reader enough/the right way. I hope someday we get a sequel to the first Blackedmerica series with Thomas in college.

It may be time to write something about a young whiteboy, high school or college age, who discovers BLACKED and watches hours and hours of it (the Ashley Lane cheating scene for blackedraw is especially good) until he falls asleep and wakes up in Blackedmerica. It could be a great way to refresh the series, get that fresh cuckold effect, and do a bit of a tribute to blacked. It’s given us so much, like that group scene with the three college girls going black together that was a smash hit, and nearly every pornstar I’ve ever really watched and most of the new ones have made scenes with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous