In Cars With Strangers

Story Info
A young woman gets in the car with an older man.
4.3k words
4.53
36.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your panties."

The car turned right and skipped through a yellow light.

I was wearing a summer dress, so it was easy to slip my hands underneath.

I'd arranged for him to meet me a few streets over, so my parents wouldn't see me getting in the car with a stranger. A much older stranger.

Even though I was eighteen and therefore, officially an adult, they certainly wouldn't have approved of me getting in the car with a thirty-five-year-old man, certainly not one I'd arranged to meet over the internet.

I hitched my thumbs into the waistband and wiggled them down, lifting my ass to slide them off.

I leaned over to slip them off my feet, and he held out his hand, eyes on the road.

They had been a lacy, red number, something to make him go wild, but he took them off me and stuffed them in his pocket without so much as a glance.

I pushed my thighs together, nervous about being exposed, feeling the heat rise between my legs at the excitement.

As he turned again, he reached over and put his strong hand on my delicate, pale thigh.

My skin tingled and I shifted in my seat, trying not to let nerves get the better of me as his hand slid up under my dress and up to my pussy.

"Good girl," he said, his fingers running along my exposed area.

I let out a small gasp as his index finger carefully slipped between my lips, running up and down. He could feel my wetness, I was sure of it.

One hand on the wheel, the other on my pussy, he continued to drive, his finger slipping down to my entrance, circling it slowly, making me desperate for him to enter me.

Then he ran his moist fingers back up, taking in every contour until he got to my clit.

He started rubbing it gently, my juices lubricating his touch, and I closed my eyes and softly moaned.

Already, the car smelt of my sex, and we hadn't even gotten out of town.

He continued to rub my clit, as if it were a normal part of driving. He took a turn and we were on a gravel-lined road, still, he continued, the tiny bumps causing his fingers to vibrate, sending me wild.

I put a hand on the dashboard to steady myself as I moaned, the other gripping the headrest, as he brought me to orgasm.

I moaned and wriggled in my seat as this stranger made me cum.

"Mind," he said, referring to the passengers in the other cars, but it was too late. I was mid-orgasm and couldn't control myself. I had to ride it out, whether they could see my o-face or not.

A few seconds later, the sensation subsided and I leaned back in my chair, satiated for the moment.

A few strands of short red hair were stuck to my face with sweat, and I gently pushed them back.

I looked out the side window and saw a middle-aged man staring at me, mouth agape. Clearly, he'd caught the show.

I gave him a little wave and he waved back until a car horn beeped and brought his attention back to the road.

"Here," he said, removing my hand from under my dress and holding his pussy-soaked fingers out.

I took them in my mouth, tasting myself, sucking his fingers like they were his dick, giving him a taste of what I could do.

This was our first time meeting and I wanted to impress him as much as he had already impressed me.

I took them deep in my mouth, demonstrating my lack of gag reflex, and ran my tongue over his fingers, as he worked them in and out of my mouth.

When he was seemingly satisfied, he slipped them out and continued driving.

I wasn't entirely sure where we were going, but that was part of the excitement.

He hadn't said much so far, either. It gave him a sense of mystery, but I wanted to have a little fun.

Looking round to make sure there was no one to see, I undid my seatbelt and let it slide back across the chair.

There was a beeping sound and saw the seatbelt light lit up on the dashboard, as I leaned over.

"Put your seatbelt on," he said, scolding me. He wanted me to know he was in charge, but I was feeling naughty.

"But then," I asked, my hands rubbing along his crotch, "how will I do this?" I felt his dick twitch under my touch and took this as permission.

I unzipped his jeans and slipped my hand inside, rubbing him over his boxers. I could feel him reacting to my teasing and decided to slip him out before he got too worked up.

I slipped my hand through the hole at the front of his boxers and touched his dick for the first time. It was thick and juicy and I struggled to get it through the hole, which my little hand had easily slipped through.

Once out, it hung there, impressive even semi-erect. But even so, semi-erect was no good for what I had in mind.

I took him in my hand, his member already dwarfing my fingers and began to slowly stroke him, long slow strokes, running my hand from the head to the base of the shaft.

I worked slowly, speeding up as he got harder and harder. It wasn't long before he was fully erect, throbbing to the touch.

Perfect, I thought. Exactly what I came for.

I slipped my head down all the way, taking his throbbing member in my mouth.

I could feel the head rub against my tonsils, then I rose up and my lips were on the head. I ran my soft lips over the top of his dick gently, planting little kisses before running my tongue around it in full, slow circles.

He let out a low moan, the teasing getting to him. Then I took him in my mouth again, sliding all the way down and back.

I continued to suck his dick as he continued to drive, the cars passing us on either side, oblivious to what I was doing. I could feel a thin film of sweat form on my face, my hair sticking to my face again. But I liked it.

What's sex if you don't build up a sweat?

After a few minutes he moaned, and I knew I had him. I continued to suck him off, waiting for his glorious load to hit the back of my throat, to coat my tonsils.

"Oh shit," he said.

That's right, I thought. Bet you didn't expect this, this morning?

Then I felt his large hand on the back of my head, pushing down. His dick slid down my throat, and my eyes began to water, as I heard it too.

The sirens.

A police car with full flashing lights was passing right beside us.

He held me down, his entire dick in me, and held me as they sped past, on the way to whatever crime scene they were heading to.

When they were gone, he let go and I slid my head up to the top of the shaft, taking in a deep breath through my nostrils and started working it again, until seconds later he finally bust in my mouth.

Bursts of thick, stringy semen hit the back of my mouth and I felt some of it begin to slide down my throat.

I kept going, letting him unload fully, bringing him to full satisfaction.

Once I was sure he was done, I slowly slipped his dick from my mouth, my lips forming a tight seal as I did so, making sure not to miss a single drop, then I gave the tip a gentle kiss and sat back in my seat.

I slipped my seat belt back on and swilled the jizz around in my mouth, savouring the orgasm I gave him. Then I swallowed it and gave his dick a little pat on the back.

"Good job, buddy," I said, and with that, he proceeded to tuck his buddy back into his boxers.

It wasn't long before we arrived at our destination. It was a car park in front of an old building, an old museum, I think. It was getting dark and the area was deserted.

He pulled into one of the parking bays and switched off the engine.

He turned to look at me and I saw him fully for the first time. He was thirty-five and looked it. His eyes were weary with experience and though his face was shaved, the outline of his stubble was far more pronounced than the guys of my age.

Yes, he was a man.

He undid his seatbelt and leaned over, and we shared our first kiss, the taste of my pussy and his dick still in my mouth.

His hand on my cheek was firm but gentle, controlling but not domineering. He knew precisely what he wanted and I wanted him to have it.

He ran his other hand over the fabric of my dress, up to my chest grabbing my breast, kneading it expertly.

I'd not worn a bra, so it was only the thin fabric that stood between me and him. He ran his hand through my hair as he tweaked the nipple, eliciting a little squeak from my busy lips.

He slipped his strong tongue into my mouth, and I gently massaged it with my soft tongue.

We continued like this for a few minutes and I could feel myself getting wet, my juices forming a damp patch on the bottom of my dress.

Better be careful to hide that when I get home.

Then he broke off the kiss, and moved his lips to my neck, kissing around the base, and then down over the top of my breast, still covered by the soft material, and gently sucked my nipple through the fabric. I moaned as my nipple hardened under the sensation, and then just as quickly, his mouth moved.

His head slid down further and further until finally, it was in my lap.

He kissed my thighs at the hem of my dress and my body tingled. He planted a kiss then another and another, moving slowly upwards, teasing my dress up an inch at a time until he was finally at my pussy.

I squeezed my legs together as he planted kisses all around it. I was so ridiculously wet that I was slightly embarrassed.

But he seemed not to notice, kissing gently above my pussy, across my shaved bush, trimmed smartly down.

He slid his hands down to both my thighs and gently parted my legs. I could feel the stickiness between them and heard him inhale deeply, appreciating my scent.

Then he kissed the top of my pussy, then the lips, then my slit, his body contorted into a rather strange position.

I moaned as his lips continued to tease me, taking me to the verge of begging for release. Then it came.

His strong tongue slid up my slit, delving deeply into my lips, and up over my clit, the sensation of release nearly knocking me for six.

He moved back down, repeating the motion, lapping up my wetness, tasting everything I had to offer, before moving up and settling on my clit.

There I was, sitting in a car park with a stranger, as he ate my pussy in the passenger seat.

I looked around and was disappointed not to see anyone, realising I found the thought of being caught incredibly sexy.

I closed my eyes and gave into the sensation as his practised tongue manipulated my clit. I imagined a group forming outside, a crowd watching this man eat my eighteen-year-old pussy.

I moaned at the thought and soon found myself cumming again, grinding myself against his face as he continued to dance his tongue around me.

When I had finished, he sat back up and gently pulled my dress back down. I was still quivering when he softly tilted my head towards him and kissed me, his mouth and tongue drenched in my scent.

"Can I ask you a favour?" I whispered innocently between kisses.

"Of course, he whispered back. "What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me."

With that I pushed him back, my hands pressing against the solid muscles under his t-shirt.

I climbed over to the driver's side and straddled him, my wet pussy desperate for him to fill me, as I struggled with his jeans.

He helped me and soon the button popped and I could see his bulge in his boxers, but it wasn't enough.

I pulled at his jeans and boxers, and he lifted his ass to slide them down until they were around his ankles.

"That's more like it," I said, as I lowered myself onto his dick, certainly the biggest I had seen and winced as it slipped inside.

Even though I was used to sex toys, my pussy was still very tight, so feeling him push into me was a very intense sensation.

"Just relax," he said.

I steadied myself and took a deep breath. Once calmed, I began to slowly work myself up and down, sliding a little lower each time, taking a bit more of him into me.

It was uncomfortable, even though I was really fucking wet, but it just added to the excitement of it. Eventually, I lowered myself all the way down, before raising myself all the way up, causing him to moan.

"You're so fucking tight," he said as I lowered myself down onto him again.

I continued to move, building up speed, twisting my hips, moving his cock in all directions.

He slipped his hand up under my dress, across my bare skin, and settled on my hips, helping to lift me up, guiding my speed and movements, as he leaned forwards and kissed my neck.

He wanted to control me and I wanted to let him, and soon we had settled into a rhythm.

He leaned back, and I wrapped my arms around his neck for support, throwing my head back, riding him with wild abandon.

He slipped his hands out from under my dress and ran them up over my back, until he found the dress zip, then slowly lowered it, his hands slipping underneath, exploring my back.

I moaned as his hands slid up over my shoulders, moving with purpose, slipping the dress off my shoulders, and down to my waist.

I continued to ride him as my now exposed breasts bounced freely. He leaned me back and buried his head between them, kissing, licking, sucking on one nipple then the other, until they were both hard.

I leaned back, my hand on the dash, and slowly ground my pussy on his dick, the movements deliberately teasing.

"Take your top off," I said, and watched as he reached down and, with one smooth motion, pulled it off over his head.

Now, that's what I'm talking about.

I pushed myself forward, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him hard, riding him for all I was worth.

I felt the warmth of his muscled chest pressed against my soft tits, the perfect contrast.

I continued to ride him, pushing myself into him, giving him everything, as I took everything he had to give.

His dick had filled my tight pussy and now all I could feel was the pleasure of him entering me.

He slid one hand up my back, into my hair, grabbing a fistful and holding my head to kiss, a long, passionate kiss, slow and deep, our tongues exploring one another.

His other hand slipped down my back, under the fabric and grabbed my asscheek, giving it a good squeeze.

"Spank me," I said. "Please."

He moved his hand and gave me a light tap on the ass, clearly respectful of my tolerance, of my soft, nubile body.

"Harder," I said, and he brought his hand down again.

"Harder."

He repeated the action, this time putting some force into it. A real smack. But it wasn't enough.

"Harder."

He drew his hand back and slapped my ass as hard as he could.

I yelped with glee.

"Again."

He slapped my ass again and I yelped again, before breaking out into a little giggle.

"I've been so bad," I said. "So very naughty."

He spanked me again.

And again.

And again.

My ass burnt where his hand had made contact with my firm ass and was sure there would be a clear handprint on it, a souvenir of the evening.

He moaned and I could sense he was close.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I asked. "Cum in this tight, young pussy?"

He moaned again, trying to delay the inevitable.

"It's all yours, you know. This pussy is all for you." I moved my lips to his ear and whispered,

"Cum in me."

His hands gripped my waist tighter, he was on the edge. I knew there was only one thing I need say,

"Please."

He moaned loudly as his semen shot into my tight pussy, hungry to take his load.

He thrust his hip upwards, desperate to get deeper in me, to unload his cum deep into my little cunt.

I moaned softly in his ear as he came, encouraging him to fill me up.

When he was done, I slowed down, riding his still-hard dick gently, letting him recover from being inside me. Then I slowly slipped off and moved back to the passenger seat. I could feel his warm cum dribbling out of me and so I ran a finger over my throbbing pussy, wiping it up.

I looked at him, sitting exhausted in his seat, his jeans still around his ankles, and licked my finger clean.

Don't want to ruin the upholstery," I said, with a wink.

He smiled and leaned over to kiss him, letting him taste himself on my lips.

We sat there, exhausted. He pulled up his jeans and reached into the back for his top, so I pulled up my dress, covering my tits.

We sat there for a moment and I expected him to start the car and take me home.

He sat there a minute, catching his breath. He took a bottle of water out of the side compartment and took a long swig, he offered it to me and I did the same.

The car was hot, the air thick with sweat and sex. I waited for him to start the engine and take me home, but he didn't.

Instead, without a word, he got out of the car.

I watched as he walked round to the passenger side door and opened it for me, like a gentleman.

I got out and looked across the darkened lot, but still no one to be seen.

He gently took my hand and led me to the front of the car, where he leaned in and kissed me.

The metal was cold on my ass, but I loved the fact we were fooling about in full view.

I leaned back and took his hand, sliding it up under my dress, rubbing his fingers against me and coaxing them inside, where they slipped in with ease, my delicate pussy still ready to accommodate his masterful dick.

He slid his fingers in and out of me whilst he continued to kiss me, leaning in and pushing me further onto the car.

"Wait a second," I said and hopped up onto the bonnet. "Ok," I said, smiling.

He moved in closer, slipping his fingers deeper as he ran his other hand through my hair.

I moaned as he leaned in deeper, forcing me backwards. Then he moved back, and putting a hand on my shoulder, lay me flat, my skin making contact with the bonnet where my dress was still unzipped.

He removed his fingers from inside me and put them in his mouth, tasting me. Then he crouched down and lifted up my dress, burying his face in my pussy.

He licked my sweet cunt and then began sucking on my clit. I was terrified of being caught, but it was also thrilling and I felt my juices flowing.

I could feel the cool evening air on my skin, my thighs. I ran my hands up over my dress, kneading my breasts underneath the flimsy fabric.

I moaned, arching my back, my thighs tightening around his head, desperate for more.

In the distance, I heard footsteps and then the sound of two people talking. I couldn't work out what they were saying, but they must have been close.

I bit my lip to stop from moaning at the thrill of being caught.

The conversation ended and I could hear footsteps and I was sure they were coming this way.

We were going to get caught.

Part of me wanted to jump up and hide, but the thrill overtook me and within seconds I was cumming, my lithe body wriggling on the car bonnet, pleasure and fear flooding my system.

As soon as I came, I lay there for a few seconds, before hopping off the bonnet and begging him to do my dress up, to which he obliged.

As soon as it was up, a figure appeared from the path by the bushes. We leaned against the car nonchalantly looking at the building.

"Evening," said the man, eyeing us both.

"Evening," he said in reply, as I gave a little wave.

The man carried on his journey but as he crossed the road, I was sure he cast a glance back.

Once the man was out of sight, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a long kiss, my juices still on his face.

I hadn't noticed in the car, but he was a lot taller than me. He was over six foot and I was about five-five, five-seven with heels, but today I was wearing flats to round off the outfit.

Even though I had just cum and could feel the dopamine in my system, the fact of nearly being caught had made me horny as fuck.

I reached down and massaged his dick through his jeans and could tell it had a similar effect on him too. His hand ran across the top of my neck and slipped the zipper back down.

12