All Comments on 'In Cars With Strangers'

by AndromedaDreamer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Star. I liked the story, a little quirky but good. Didn't understand her bringing up doing her ass if they weren't going to do it. Oh and why did you call the title "In Cars With Strangers?" One car, one stranger.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Very sexy. Must be wild to be a young beautiful woman. Like bees to the flower…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Nicely done, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I almost threw up reading about her swilling his stringy jizz. I almost threw up writing that sentence. The "lips form a tight seal" and "every drop" tropes are played out. I'm really tired of reading them in so many stories. The title is misleading.

sweetlilnothingssweetlilnothingsover 1 year ago

whoaaaaaa so freaking hot! The details are so good solid 10/10!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wild for me to cum

Imagination206Imagination206over 1 year ago

I used to believe that young, hot women never had sex with old men for fun. I mean they prefer studs, but I'm shocked as I've gotten old how many stories I've heard from young coworkers and old ladies my age about nasty things they've done with guys 15-25 years older when they were 19-26. Usually the first time included alcohol. However many times these beautiful women were sober. I imagine some lucky old guy dribbling his vintage semen into their freshly shaved vaginas. One young woman I sat near volunteered that she had been with my friend, who had told me he watched his cum drip out of her. This image never left me and I always helped her and was great to her.

Randy56rRandy56rabout 1 year ago

That is sooo hot, well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous