In Cars With Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he grabbed me by the thighs and hoisted me up. I wrapped my thin legs around him and he effortlessly held my small frame, kissing me as he carried me back to the bonnet, where he lay me down.

This time though, he leaned over me kissing me, pulling my dress down, exposing my breasts to the air, the breeze on my nipples exciting me.

He kissed and worked my breasts with his hand as the other worked at his jeans, as I reached down to help, but when my hand got there all it found was his big dick, hard and ready to go again.

I guided him to my entrance and this time he slid in easily, my wet, eager pussy fully accommodating his girth.

He slipped the bottom of my dress up, so my bare ass was on the cold metal, my pussy being pounded and on display for all to see.

There he fucked me, in the darkness, where only moments earlier we had nearly been caught by a passer-by. I could still feel the adrenaline in my veins, my senses heightened, feeling every move and thrust of him inside me.

Tilted at this angle I felt his shaft rub against me, stimulating my g-spot. I held on to my tits as he fucked me harder and harder, the car shaking as pounded me for all he was worth.

I spread my legs wide, giving him as much room to work as possible and I could feel the breeze floating against my wetness, tickling my clit, my asshole.

God, I wanted nothing more than for him to lift my legs up and slip his pussy-drenched dick into my tight virgin asshole. But that would require too much work and I was already on the verge of cumming.

"I want you to take my virgin ass," I whimpered. "I want you to stretch me wide and take my anal virginity."

Please.

With that, he nutted so hard I thought I would fly off the car. He moaned as he again filled me with his load, the warmth of his seed and the thought of him pounding my virgin ass in the middle of the woods triggering an orgasm of my own.

I came and came and even after he had filled me up, he kept working his big dick, allowing me to ride him to completion.

Finally, I calmed down, and so did he, leaning over me, his hard dick still inside my delicate pussy.

He slipped it out and admired his handiwork, looking as my tight cunt overflowed with his voluminous jizz.

I was about to collect it on my finger, but he stopped me, instead crouching down and scooping my pussy clean with his tongue. Then he stood up and leaned in to kiss me, passing his jizz into my willing mouth.

We continued to kiss until I swallowed, and then we got off the car and made ourselves presentable.

The drive home was comfortably silent, each of us happy to quietly bask in the glow of the evening's adventures.

It wasn't long before we were back where he picked me up. We kissed and then he took something out of his pocket, my panties.

"You can keep them," I said. "A souvenir". With that, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and jumped out of the car.

I waved as he drove off and began to walk home, conscious I would need to be careful sneaking in, to avoid any uncomfortable questions.

Still, I couldn't help but smile at what I'd gotten up to this evening, and all the ideas I had for the future.

Maybe next time a picnic in the woods would be fun...

12