In Charge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't wait for further instruction, I just started to rub the head of my cock up and down her pussy, making sure she was wet enough to take me. Her tight little pussy felt amazing on the couch, and I was eager to pound it again.

I slid myself into her, making eye contact as I leaned over her. Her hair haloed out around her head, and she looked radiant and confident beneath me. I was eager to fuck her mom, but I definitely wanted to get her off again if I could.

I gripped her by the wrists and held them down above her head. She moaned in response, and I started to fuck her hard and deep. I had cooled down a little while going down on Kate, but I still knew her velvet pussy would get me off pretty quickly.

Lily started to moan in cute little bursts, matching my tempo as I pounded into her. Her mouth hung open, and I resisted the temptation to kiss her again in favor of keeping our rhythm. I watched her perky tits bounce with each thrust, and I felt her legs tighten around me.

I lost track of time, becoming fully absorbed in our fucking. Lily's legs locked around my waist, and I sped up, desperate to get us off.

"Mom?" I vaguely heard her ask, but I was too far gone to fully pay attention.

"Cum, baby, it's ok, we want you to cum," said Kate sweetly, and that definitely perked my ears up. I hadn't noticed Kate's hand resting on her daughters stomach, but I saw it snake up to grope a tit as I continued my pounding. Kate leaned in and caught the other tit in her mouth, biting down on her daughter's nipple. Lily's pussy tightened around me, and I knew that her Mom had put her on the edge.

"Oh fuck, this is so hot," I panted out. Neither of them responded, but I saw Lily's eyes roll back as she started to cum on my cock. I redoubled my efforts, wanting to give her the biggest orgasm of her life. I felt my legs start to slip beneath me, and my arms started to shake as her pussy milked my cock. I felt like her body was asking me to cum, and I was glad she was able to get there before me.

I looked down to see Kate swirling her tongue around her daughter's nipple, and her other hand had moved back south to her clit. She was rubbing light circles, and the sight of her helping me get her daughter off pushed me past the point of no return.

I slammed myself deep, and felt my cock explode inside her. Her eyes met mine as I came in her tight pussy, both of us panting hard. She squeezed me between her thighs as we rocked back and forth, both of us trying to get all of my cum out.

Kate moved up to face her daughter, before pulling her in for a kiss. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen, despite everything that had already happened to me that night. Lily and her mother kissed lovingly, and I started to come down from my orgasm. My arms shook, still pinning Lily's hands above her head.

I rose up to my knees, not yet pulling out, but freeing Lily's arms. She immediately reached down and pulled her mom in for a deeper kiss. I flexed my dick inside her, not wanting to stop, but the thought of getting to fuck Kate pulled me back into focus again.

I slipped out of Lily's pussy and stood at the foot of the bed. My cock had softened a bit, but watching them make out in front of me was already starting to have an effect. I wasn't quite fully hard when I noticed Kate glance down at me, and break the kiss with her daughter.

"How long do you need?" asked Kate with a sigh. If this was a normal sexual experience I might have been annoyed, but something about her made me want to rise up and impress. I knew I was capable of rocking her world, I just needed to make it happen.

"Just a minute," I shot back, turning my attention to Lily. I lightly gripped her ankles, and quickly dragged her to the end of the bed. She sat up with a confused look on her face, but she quickly got the picture when I placed a hand on her head.

"Clean me up, get me ready for your Mom," I instructed, and Lily didn't hesitate. Free of any past inhibition, and leaned in to suck my cock back to full hardness.

She was inexperienced, but clearly enthusiastic. I lightly guided her head back and forth as she worked the tip, slathering me with her tongue. I started to fuck her mouth, but I didn't try to push her too hard. I only put the first half in, stopping before I entered her throat. I alternated between that and letting her lick around the base, before raising my dick up and letting her give my balls a tongue bath.

I kept my eyes on the prize the whole time, and didn't try to prolong the blowjob. Kate had been watching us the whole time, but she sat patiently without interrupting. When my dick was rock hard again I pulled back from her mouth and grabbed her chin, tilting her head up.

"Good girl, now watch me fuck your Mom," I said, and she nodded at me with wide eyes.

Turning to Kate, I found her standing by the bed, already bent over and bracing herself.

"Get to work," she commanded, and I happily obeyed.

Trying to surprise and impress her again, I quickly knelt down and buried my face in her pussy. I licked at her clit for just a few seconds, not giving her enough time to respond before I stood up behind her.

Like with her daughter, I took a moment to rub my cock head along her pussy, spreading out her wetness. I was too eager to wait very long, and I grabbed her by the hip as I pushed my way into her pussy.

I didn't want to compare their pussies, but if I had to I would say that Kate's was every bit as tight and velvety as Lily's. I slowly sank down to the hilt, savoring every inch.

"Oh fuck, Miss Beckinsale," I moaned as I bottomed out. I gripped her hips hard enough to leave marks, and ground myself against her.

"Less talking, boy, more fucking," she replied, and I was snapped back to reality. I looked over and made eye contact with Lily, and held it as I started to pound her Mom.

I didn't go all out initially, I knew enough to work my way up. Still, I went at it pretty hard, enough to make her rebrand herself against the bed. Her tight ass bounced with each thrust, and I tore my gaze away from Lily to watch the results of my handiwork.

She started to pant, and I found myself glad that I was doing a good job. A small moan escaped her lips, and she started to arch her back, thrusting her tits out in front of her. I took the cue and reached up, grabbing her by the hair. I pulled her head back as I fucked her, and soon she was grunting each time I bottomed out.

"OH. FUCK. YEAH." she yelled out, and the tone of her voice made me feel like a sex god.

I stayed silent as I fucked her, determined to get her off as soon as possible. I yanked her head further back, and her mouth gaped open as she took my pounding. My balls slapped up against her clit, and I felt her wetness start to drip down my leg.

Lily had inched closer, studying her Mom's face but not yet interacting with us.

"You want to watch your Mom cum? You want her to cum on my cock?" I spat out at Lily, and she nodded back to me.

"Make her cum, I want to see it," replied Lily. She was almost drowned out by Kate's moans, and I started to ramp up the tempo, wanting to shove her over the edge.

Our bodies rattled as my pelvis slammed into her ass over and over. She was making the most primal noises as she started to cum, and I did my best to fuck her through it.

I felt her melt below me, my crotch was soaked with her juice as her pussy contracted around me. I kept up the assault, and her knees started to buckle. I pushed her forward onto the bed, not missing a beat as I kept fucking her tight pussy.

I leaned in and gripped her hair again, this time applying light pressure, keeping her pinned to the bed. She kept moaning out for another minute as she wound down from her orgasm. I slowed my pace, inching myself in and out of her, feeling her stretch around me.

"Out, now," Kate commanded from below me, and I reluctantly obeyed.

Standing up on shaky legs, she grabbed me by the dick and led me around the side of the bed. She patted a spot near the headboard, and I took it to mean that she wanted me to sit down. I sat up straight, and so did my dick. I felt exposed, but not in a bad way.

Kate mounted me, but backwards. She swung a toned leg over my lap, and settled her ass down onto my crotch as she lined my cock up with her pussy and slid downward. She had been leaning forward slightly, but she pushed herself up so that her back pressed into my chest, and I put my hands on her hips to steady her.

"Mommy needs you again," she said, while grabbing her daughter's hand. Looking around Kate's body, I saw her position Lily in front of us on the bed, in between our legs. Lily got the hint and laid down flat on her stomach, bringing her face in close to her mom's pussy.

I slid my hands up Kate's amazing body, grabbing for her tits under her shirt. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra. As soon as my hands found their targets she got the hint and slid her shirt off, before leaning back into me. I started to kiss the side of her neck, but I was distracted by the feeling of spit dripping down to my balls.

Kate was lightly grinding on me, but her daughter was busy sloppily lapping at her clit. Lily was making a big mess, and occasionally her tongue drifted down to lick my balls, before heading right back up to her mom.

I felt Kate's ass muscles clench as Lily sealed her lips around her clit and started sucking. I desperately wanted to start actually fucking her again, but part of me was glad to be enjoying this drawn out experience of being used as her dildo. I resigned myself to sitting still, and did my best to map out Kate's whole body with my hands.

Her muscles started to flex more regularly, and I heard Lily moan, apparently satisfied that she was getting her mom off. Kate's pussy started to contract, and the hotness of the situation started to get to me.

I stopped feeling Lily's tongue on my balks as she focused on her mom. I focused my energy on Kate's tits, doing my best to tease them without being a brute and mauling them. Kate had been quiet but she was starting to moan under her breath. She started to hump forward into her daughter's face, and I felt her pussy tighten around my dick as she came closer to getting off. I pulled lightly on her nipples, and bit down on her neck.

"Oh, FUCK," Kate yelled out, tensing her body as she reached the edge.

"Cum for your daughter," I whispered directly in her ear, and I was rewarded with a scream as Kate started to writhe in orgasm.

Her back arched, and her hands shot down to hold Lily's head in place as she rode it out. I gained a little leverage, and I was able to start fucking her just a little as she started to calm down. Lily started to lick all around again, cleaning us of her mom's juices. I felt her tongue on my shaft as I slid it up into Kate, and I knew I wasn't going to last forever.

"Are you close?" Kate asked casually, resting her head back on my shoulder.

"Pretty close," I replied tersely, gripping her hips as I started to slide her up and down.

Without warning, Kate grabbed her daughter by the hair, and swung her hand down at me. With Lily's face out of the way, her hand slapped my balls, hard.

"What the FUCK," I yelled out, barely restraining myself from throwing her off.

"You don't cum until I tell you to," Kate stated matter of factly, while sliding off my lap. With my dick exposed to the lonely open air, I knew that she had me in the palm of her hand. I was NOT into getting my balls smashed, but I had to give her credit for staving off my orgasm.

Kneeling on the bed, Kate spun around to face me. Now completely naked, I was able to fully appreciate her beautiful form. She didn't keep me waiting, I stayed in the same position as she slid onto my lap, facing me this time. She snuggled right up to me, pressing her tits into my chest as she sank down on my dick.

"I won't warn you again, you will only cum when I instruct you to," she breathed out to me, her lips an inch away from mine, "Otherwise you will be punished." She had purred out the word "punished", but it still didn't make me eager to cum early and disappoint her.

I didn't wait for her to say anything else, I just got to work. I held her hips in place and started to fuck up into her, again pacing myself to make sure I lasted a while. I wasn't able to pull out very far, but I got enough leverage to pound her pretty hard. She kept her hands on the headboard behind me, and I felt her tits bounce against my chest with each thrust.

After about a minute her eyes closed, and her mouth hung open in pleasure. Her breathing got heavier as I maintained my tempo, and I consciously held myself back from getting too excited and speeding up. Her dominance made me feel a little unsure of myself, but my confidence grew as she got more lost in her own pleasure. Keeping my hands on her hips for leverage, I leaned in and kissed her, hard.

The gamble paid off, and she moaned obscenely into my mouth, followed shortly by her tongue. We kissed like high schoolers, sloppy and wet, but I didn't let myself get fully distracted. I felt the mattress shift as Lily moved next to us, but I was too absorbed to look at her.

Apparently, Lily had slid behind her mother, as I felt her tiny body settle down on my legs. I broke the kiss to look around Kate, and saw Lily's body pressed against her Mother's. Kate threw her head back and moaned out into the air, and Lily leaned in to kiss her neck.

Kate shifted some of her weight and leaned back against her daughter. She took control of the pace of our fucking, although I was still working hard beneath her. Kate's hips were working magic, her pussy was making me feel things I had never felt before. She felt just as tight as her daughter, but clearly had more experience.

Lily placed one hand on her Mother's thigh, and snuck another hand around to start working her clit. I watched her rub small tight circles, apparently trying to get her Kate off quick. I saw Kate's arm muscles tense as she gripped the headboard harder, and her head flopped forward. Her eyes shut tight again, and I made eye contact with Lily. I reluctantly moved a hand from Kate's hip, and placed it on top of Lily's.

I mouthed the words "in her ass" to Lily, and a devilish grin spread across her face. She lightly picked her hand up off Kate's thigh, and brought it up to her own mouth. She licked and sucked on her middle and ring finger, it was a profane and beautiful sight. Her hand then disappeared behind Kate's body.

I fixed my eyes on Kate's face, waiting for a reaction. A moment passed, then another, and for a moment I thought maybe she was unfazed by it. In the next second, I was proven wrong. Kate's head snapped upright, and her eyes shot open.

"Oh! Baby..." she cooed out, before melting back into her daughter's arms. I heard the slapping noise of Lily's hand speeding up her fingering, and the hand on her clit matched the pace.

Seemingly overwhelmed, Kate lost control of her pace. I caught it and took control again, firmly gripping her hips as I pounded her from below.

"Oh my... FUCK," Kate yelled out, and I smiled at Lily. She was too busy sucking on her Mom's neck to notice me. I ramped up my tempo, and Lily caught on quickly. We matched our pace, pummeling Kate from both sides.

Kate's body started to lean further back, and Lily supported more of her weight. Her hands slipped off the headboard, and one dropped down to grip my shoulder with white knuckles. I looked up to see Kate's head thrown back again, resting on Lily's shoulder. Kate's other hand came up and gripped her daughter by the hair, pressing them together.

"Shit shit shitshitshitshitshit, LILY!" Kate cried out, her voice raising an octave as she came. Her hips had a mind of their own, wildly gyrating as the sensations overwhelmed her. I slowed down to let her ride it out, but Lily gave her no respite. I heard the sounds of her fast and furious fingering of her Mom's ass, the palm of her hand slapping down hard each time. I was a little jealous that Kate was fixated on Lily, but I was definitely in no place to complain.

"UH. UH. UH." Kate grunted out, losing all composure. Her neck arched and Lily coated it in saliva as she licked and sucked her Mom's neck. Kate's body seemed to glow red as she started to come down, and I slowly picked my pace back up as she came back to reality.

In a bolt of inspiration, I grabbed Lily by the arm and roughly pulled her to the side. She fell next to us on the bed, and I reached up to support Kate as I rolled us forward. I managed to keep my cock inside her as her back hit the bed, then I slid each of her legs over my shoulders. With her knees hooked on me, I went at her as hard as I could.

I was fucking her deep and hard, our bodies rattling together each time I slammed down. She made eye contact with me, but neither of us said anything. I felt like she was expecting me to ask her if I could cum, but I was determined not to give in.

My muscles were burning, but I did my best to ignore the part of my brain that was screaming at me about it. Kate grinned up at me as my arms trembled, but I didn't let myself slow down.

Lily had scooted next to us, and she was staring at her Mom.

"Are you going to let him cum inside you, Mom?" Lily whispered. I barely heard her over the sounds of our sex, the bed creaking with each slap of skin on skin. Kate reached up and grabbed my head with both hands, pulling me in close and forcing me to change my angle. Her back arched slightly under me and I found myself plunging deeper into her, hitting spots I've never felt before.

"Is that what you want, boy?" Kate teased me, her lips brushing against mine. I resisted speaking for a moment, I didn't want my voice to tremble at all. I continued my pounding, pushing myself closer and closer to the inevitable.

Her pussy felt divine, it gripped every inch of my cock as I forced it in and out of her. I steeled myself and gritted my teeth, desperate to last as long as I could.

"Ask me," Kate demanded, looking up at me expectantly. The stern look on her face was such a turn on, I felt like the luckiest man on earth.

"Please... Miss Beckinsale..." was all I managed to blurt out.

"Cum," Kate ordered me, and I was done for. Her tongue shot into my mouth as we kissed again, and I was in heaven on earth. I buried my dick as deep as I could, and unloaded what felt like my biggest load ever. I used short, shallower strokes, trying to get all my cum as deep as possible. Her legs slid off my shoulders, and she licked her ankles behind my back. Her hips were doing serious work, she was doing an even better job milking my cock than her daughter.

We moaned into each other's mouths, again making out like eager teens. I never wanted to stop, and I kept fucking through my orgasm, even after I stopped shooting cum. I tried my best, but I found myself collapsing on top of her. We rocked against each other softly and slowly, and I felt myself start to drift off...

----

To be continued...

12