In Charge of the Farm Ch. 04

Story Info
Preparing for a bull.
1.3k words
3.43
20k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

A few days later Richie was observing the stage one females. The severe was coming along nicely that Richie approved her for movement to stage two, knowing that a sound beating and returning to her situation would await her if she failed.

The normal training one was released from the shackles, giving her the opportunity to stand. If she refused and remained on all fours, the gag would be fitted on her and kept there a little while longer until she was comfortable with the gag. During that time, she would be free to try and stand, but corrected if she did. It would prove she was ready for the chance to move around.

The soft training was starting to get on Richie's nerves. She still sobbed and protested even after a week in the cell. Sitting on the floor instead of on her hands and knees, she clung to hope. At the moment, she was a waste of resources, but there was someone watching all of the stage ones on camera, so it was a matter of time.

When the females did an action that was desirable, their food was improved as long as the behavior was continued, all but the severe slave. The normal one had associated better food with standing on all fours, so once she went, the restraints were in action and she started eating without use of her hands.

Richie watched as they moved the severe female out of the one room prison to the two room.

* * * * * * *

The new female in the secondary training area was skittish. She was still bound on all fours and had the gag that they all wore but carrying over from her severe stage one, instead of a dildo, she was wearing the butt plug tail that the others didn't get until the next stage.

She was scared of the other females at first, but soon allowed herself to be brought into the herd. The others inspected her tail, curiously but paid it no attention afterward.

The second area was set up as three rooms that walked down short hallways into the bathroom area that was shared. Often the heifers in the area met in the field and went back to one of the stalls. It was not uncommon for all three to sleep in one area.

They had no more gotten comfortable when a handler walked in, causing the severely trained heifer to cringe and try to hide, but the human was not there for her. Choosing instead one of the other two and leading her out of the area through a door that sounded with thick locks closed.

It took the remaining heifer over an hour to get the severe female to calm down and try and relax. Richie noticed the reaction and pondered the outcome. While they wanted the females trained quickly, perhaps the severe was a little too much to start. They wanted the females to be respectful and serve the handlers they were eventually assigned, but fear was only effective for a short time. He decided that he would see how the severe female continued to blossom going into the third area.

* * * * * * *

Richie sat at his desk making notes for his higher-ups to read about his progress. Four days ago the severe female had been moved to the second level, and one of the previous females had been taken out, injected and moved into the third level. Two days after that two of the trained level threes had been sold out, leaving only two in the field. That was short for Richie, two a herd did not make, so he examined the normal female who had been taking the gag well and moved her up to two, and the other level to out to the field.

All said and done, there was the soft female in level one, the two females that had been in level one together now were able to interact with each other in level two and the field was back to three. If the two in level two continued to do well, Richie would move them along quickly.

An e-mail dinged and Richie was told that he would be receiving a male to be broken and trained. He sighed as his female counterpart came into the room, her eyes full of excitement and lust.

"Fuck me, Richie. I just worked over the new level threes something fierce. I want to feel you pounding me." she tugged on his arm, trying to draw him away from the computer. He reached back and smacked her to the ground.

"I'm busy." he growled at her, knowing that he would fuck her, but only when he was ready. She knew his response and nearly tore off her clothes. Without touching him, she walked around the room, making sure she was always in full view of her lover. "Bitch, I said I was busy."

"I'm just sitting here, Richie." Tina pouted and sat in a chair with spread legs. "I left those heifers with a lesson they will remember. If someone says speak, those bitches will answer. Gods it was amazing. Seeing the welts nearly made me explode on the spot."

Feigning anger Richie got up and pulled Tina from the chair and threw her on the bed, shoving her face into the mattress. "Shit, bitch. I said I was busy. Maybe this will shut your mouth."

While Richie was not as massive as the bulls he created, he was not small in size and made Tina cry out as he filled her ass with one thrust.

At first he kept her face in the mattress to muffle her moans and cries until he grabbed a handful of her hair and bent her head back so she was looking at the ceiling. "I should stripe you, you little slut." Tina shook with release as she moaned out her feelings to his comment. "We are getting a male, some little bull for you." Richie fucked her rough, not caring if she was enjoying the experience. He knew from their relationship that it was what she wanted. As soon as he flooded her, a bruise-leaving slap on her ass would send her into a spiral of climaxes.

"Oh fuck yea." she screamed out. While she and Richie had sex, he only claimed her ass, her cunt having been filled with impossible sized bulls. "I cannot wait."

Richie cried out, filling her ass with his climax and reared his hand back, landing a loud slap that moved the female to the side. As she tumbled she convulsed and moaned, leading to a scream. Her pleasure continued for nearly five minutes without letting up and each being just as powerful as the one before.

During that time Richie dressed and started to leave, making sure he had all the additions to the room for the male to arrive. Restraints, cages, pills, and gags. The message had said the male would be delivered the next day, so time was short to get one room set up.

* * * * * * *

The male section of the facility was smaller, designed to only focus on two males, that would never interact with each other. Bulls were modified to be protective of the herd they claimed, and two males would fight for dominance. That was not the point of the training here, that would happen later.

As their female counterparts, males started off in only one room until they learned their place was on all fours. Once that was accomplished, the gag was added and he was released to level two. Males spent more time in the level two section learning to be a bull. When a male was ready for level three, they were exposed to a female that was selected to help the bull be a better bull.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers