In Chastity Ch. 01

Story Info
My chastity lifestyle begin.
3.4k words
3.18
19.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The psychiatrist sat down at her desk again and opened the folder.

- Please, Mr. Stratulat, note that once you accept this option, the rules I will read to you will apply permanently. The deviation from these rules will allow both by contract and by the agreement reached, to eliminate from the discussion the continuation of this variant and will offer either the treatment variant or the permanent closure of the subject. The rules are non-negotiable and apply throughout the day, without exception. Are you careful?

- Yes of course.

It all started with an extramarital affair... unfortunate, discovered by my wife. And then everything was chained.... pornography discovered on my computer, the mistress who gave him spicy details... going so far as to impose two options on me: a shameful divorce full of spicy things or going to a psychologist where to I accept my sex addiction and accept whatever it requires of me.

Weighing carefully the alternatives, I decided that even in the darkest version... the whole psychologist was the most suitable.

And so I came across a psychologist who specializes in sexual addiction.

Without going into much detail, he presented the options to his wife: either I undergo an intense "detox" program or I accept a kind of... chemical castration. I know it sounds sinister... but after documenting me a little I realized it wasn't really awful. I'm 54 years old... anyway in a maximum of 10 years erection and sex become history. On balance, we won a relationship that I really cared about. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.

-Please be very careful, because I will only read them once. You will also find them in the contract but... inattention will not absolve you from respecting them.

-Of course, I'm very careful, I'm listening.

From today you will wear this chastity device permanently. One of the keys will be at your wife's, the other at our office. You will not have access to the genitals under any circumstances.

You are not allowed to:

- attempting to partially or completely remove the chastity device

-to ask your wife to remove the device in any way

-to masturbate or get an erection or orgasm in any way

- to watch nude or pronographic materials of any kind

- to watch the material with sexual connotations on the internet or in the written press

-initiate or propose sex to your wife

-to refuse any sexual activity if it proposes to you

-to expose yourself naked in front of your wife unless she requests it

-to look at your wife naked unless she explicitly requests it

- to look at other topless or briefly dressed female persons

- to have an erection outside of sexual intercourse with your wife

-to have an orgasm during these parties if it is not explicitly requested

we will reach each of these points if they raise ambiguities.

You are required to:

you come to me weekly, every Wednesday at 14:00 for a psychotherapy session which I will detail below

promptly and honestly answer any questions your wife may have about your day-to-day business

fidelity means not only avoiding extramarital affairs but also avoiding interest in other females

assist your wife in daily household chores

tacitly accept that sexual activity is no longer a priority for you

Take care of your personal hygiene, including washing your underwear

make every effort to comply with the above rules

The weekly psychotherapy session will last a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 8 hours and will take place in this office. The meeting will be paid for by you in advance and will be aimed at

- the elimination of the status of masculine superiority that you show now, accepting that in social level the woman is at least on the same level with you.

-elimination of sex addiction and libido beyond the current limit

-sexual education that allows you to have an erection only when necessary and to get an orgasm only when necessary

-eliminating the need to be macho or conquering in the relationship with women

-unifying your wife both relationally and sexually

-maybe the most important is eliminating the extra and unnecessary level of testosterone that today will push you out of the sexual relationship, pornography and libido beyond normal, psychologically, educationally and even punitively if necessary.

The ultimate goal is to obtain a positive evaluation - respectively a minimum of 200 points out of a maximum of 240 (10 points per session). With 200 points, you will be able to continue the relationship as it will be in the next 6 months, chastity, fairness and honesty in the personal relationship.

Below 200 points we will start the hormonal treatment, which in maximum 2 months will completely eliminate both sexual desire and erection or the possibility of having an orgasm of any kind. Thus, we will achieve the same objectives, but with a medicinal route and with a certain permanent character.

I will not hide from you that considering the average sexual appetite of your wife, I recommend from now on the hormonal treatment that will ensure 100% the achievement of our goal, compared to the psychotronic treatment that has a 50-50 chance. But the decision belongs to your wife and she wanted to try to keep you... masculinity. But he made it known that he accepted without hesitation the disappearance of the sexual relationship between you in order to maintain the conjugal relationship and the feelings.

The meeting is not optional and does not allow you to choose what and how to do during it. One refusal or hesitation in my requests or my assistance and the meeting closes... you are free to leave.

Once a single session is missed, closed or stopped, our final evaluation will be negative... there is no point in presenting yourself at the other sessions.

Questions?

-A lot!

-Please!

-So I won't have an erection anymore? Or orgasm?

-Wrong, you will be able to have an erection every time your wife removes the chastity device. You will have normal sexual contact with her, provided that the sexual intercourse will be done only at her initiative, and your orgasm is no longer a subject of negotiation. I personally recommend avoiding any form of orgasm for you. Thus in a maximum of 4 months you will notice that the need for orgasm will gradually disappear and your energy will be channeled to other priorities, diminishing the maximum interest you give to orgasm today.

-And won't it affect my health?

-On the contrary! I guarantee that after 6-8 months without orgasm you will feel much more energetic, much more focused, you will pay more attention to the sentimental part of your relationship. It's like an addiction! As soon as you manage to really quit smoking, you will gain in many other directions. The male orgasm that lasts 2-3 seconds anyway, will be included by the pleasure of having sex, to get your wife's appreciation after you provoke her orgasm, your appreciation for self-control. In fact, the first 2 months are harder, until you manage to look at your genitals as a part of your body, not as the "most important element". Use your penis for sex as you use it to urinate. Do not caress him and deify him permanently.

-And if I don't ejaculate, isn't it a problem for the prostate or something else?

-It's not for nothing, I guarantee you! You can find and study on the internet there are a lot of materials in this regard. In the worst case, periodically the excess will be eliminated in sleep (wet dreams) without problems. But the benefits will be great both for you and for your relationship.

Concentration, energy, morality, fidelity, feelings, appreciation, all will increase substantially.

Let's put it another way, in 10 years, naturally you will not have an erection or orgasm! What will happen? Are your veins cut? You will take it as such and you will go further overcoming this impediment which today for you is a vice... not a normality. When you masturbate every day, when you spend more than an hour every day for pornography, when you cheat on your life partner just for a 3 second orgasm..... isn't it a vice? Isn't that wrong?

-Yeah... that's about it!

It seemed a little radical... but very logical what he was saying. I could not find any arguments against it.

- But I think that erection and orgasm are natural elements and cannot be educated. That's how I always was... I always had an erection as soon as I saw a naked woman and I ejaculated in a maximum of 2 minutes.

-Completely wrong and I'll show you this from the first month. you will see that you will have an interest in the female only if it shows a major interest in you, shared by you, that you will have an erection only when sexual intercourse is imminent... and moreover, you will not have an orgasm until you will want this. Male orgasm is... harmful... you have to admit. It lasts a very short time, but it is a major addiction. Forget how many rapes there are, how much pornography, how much prostitution... it's only because of a 3 second need. You have to admit that this is not normal!

-Yes, you're right here... what can I say!

-If you still have questions, I am at your disposal both now and in future meetings.

Please read the details again, sign on each page. At the first meeting we will also conclude a service contract that will stipulate what we will carry out in the meetings paid by you.

Okay

While I was reviewing the papers and hesitantly signing on each page, the psychologist pressed a button on her landline phone at the office.

-Ana, please come to me!

"Immediately," a female voice replied.

In a few seconds, a 40-year-old girl enters the office, short in stature, beautiful but very sober, dressed in a nursing outfit, blue blouse and pants. Not at all sexy, it required maximum respect... I don't know why.

- I will ask you to go with Ana to her office to help you put on your chastity device. See you on Wednesday at 14:00.

I finished signing the papers and got up following the assistance.I went into the office next door. A classic office, a desk, a metal file, a closet and a bed of those you see in all medical offices.

-Did the doctor tell you what this is about? Please take off your pants and underwear.....

He turned his back and began to walk in the metal file. Hesitantly... but especially extremely embarrassed, I unbuttoned my pants and took them off. I stopped here... without thinking it made no sense to sit in panties in front of her.

He came back and took out of the file, put on the table, a plastic box whose contents I could not see.

Without a smile or a gesture, he looked me in the eye

-And the panties please!

I complied and took off my panties, extremely embarrassed. I couldn't look at her at all. He turned around and left me like this, with his pants on for 3-4 minutes while he was looking for work in the closet. After a while he came back to me and handed me a meter of tailoring.

-Please measure yourself at the base of the penis, what diameter do you have with the non-erect penis!

-Well... it's a bit erect if you notice... I said looking at the penis that had grown significantly in size

-No problem, please put this on him for a few minutes. And he handed me a pillow of frozen ice cream.

I wrapped my penis in a gel pillow. Not that it froze me... it completely numb in 2 minutes. So now I could brag about a small penis... very small, a mouthful of ice cream.

-3 cm?!

-Please measure at the base of the penis, before the testicles.

-Aaaa.... 6 cm and a half.

Okay

-Measure and length?

-I do not care.

I handed her the meter and she handed me a plastic ring.

-Please insert both testicles through the ring first, one by one and then the penis. Then bring the ring as close as possible to the base of the penis.

I complied and without skill I stuffed through the ring that certainly did not have 6 cm first a testicle, then the second and then the pension whose size really did not matter in the equation.

He approached me with a plastic tube up to 3-4 cm... about the size of my pension now

-I lubricated the tube, please insert the penis inside it being careful not to pinch it.

I carefully inserted my cock into the tube. Due to the lubricant that smelled of chamomile and the extremely small size of the frozen penis, it quickly slipped into the tube.

-Please put your hands behind your back!

And she approached me. With gloves on, he analyzed what I did there. He pulled a little testicle to make sure the ring was exactly at the base and then forced the tube to stick to the ring to enter its mechanism. He deftly inserted a lock and locked the ring tube with a key. Her shapely hands had already started to cause me a slight erection... which stopped from the beginning due to the tube that did not fit more than 4 cm from the penis.

He looked once more and walked away.

-Please get dressed and take a seat.

I adjusted my clothes and sat down in the chair in front of the desk. I could feel the device between my legs, but I didn't mind. I was also very surprised to notice that nothing could be seen through the jeans that were really a little tight.

- I will try to familiarize you a little with the chastity device that you will wear from now on. As you can see, it is anatomically designed not to bother you and not to create discomfort, but not to allow you access to the genitals and also not to allow you to erect even a medium erection.

The device is made of durable plastic which also has contracting characteristics at body temperature. He is locked and the keys are one with us, one with your wife. Thus, for medical emergencies, you have a phone number here that you can call 24 hours a day to get the key in our custody.

My recommendations are:

- do not try to remove the device. It is almost impossible and you will only create discomfort or even injuries. If you still succeed, you will certainly not be able to put it back together.

-Try to avoid events that can cause a strong erection. The device will block the erection, discomfort will occur and you will be left with only the discomfort.

- You can urinate without problems but from now on you will have to use the toilet sitting on it.. not standing.

-you can also take a shower to wash without any problems and weekly we will take it down to our office for a control and sanitation

-the first 24 hours will be a bit more difficult but not due to any discomfort, only due to the fact that you will constantly think about it, you will feel it, it will seem to you that it will be noticed that it will tighten that it will fall. None of this will happen... but still if you have a disagreement about his behavior, call me and come here. We will adjust it so as not to disturb you.

-also the first night will seem more difficult due to the possible nocturnal erections that will block, but as soon as the erection decreases... you will not feel anything.

Don't worry, it doesn't show up in your pants. It can be seen only in underwear but the only person who sees you in underwear already knows what you are wearing.

-after a period of chastity you may have nocturnal ejaculations but which will not be disturbed by the device. Nocturnal ejaculations will not be ejaculates in the true sense... there will be semen leaks... so in adolescence.

-when it is removed by your wife, I recommend that you follow the same steps you did here to put your device back in place immediately after the end of sexual intercourse. We would like this to be your initiative regardless of whether the level of arousal after sexual intercourse without orgasm will be high. This will prove your control over your sexual habits and addictions.

- the most important thing is to try to ignore it. The more you forget about it and ignore it, the faster and faster it will become a clothing item like socks or panties.

-Questions?

- Well... and how long will I have to wear it?

-That's what your wife and psychologist will determine.

-I understand. This is all?

-Yes, you can go, you will find the device itself on the first consultation invoice. It costs 250 ron.

-Sure, no problem!

I left the office with the first thought... how professional the nurse could be. She was talking about things of a special eroticism with a frivolity and professionalism that you weren't even ashamed of when you sat naked in front of her.

I was almost standing so I walked home. Honestly... after the first 5 minutes I didn't feel the device in its place at all. I just didn't feel anything. I even touched the street a couple of times to see if it was still there.

Arriving home... surprise! My wife, in the doorway, jumped into my arms and kissed me hard!

Wow, that was good! How much I love her! How glad I am that things are back to normal!

And they really came back! He smiled, behaved normally, kissed me so deeply and sincerely that they brought tears to my eyes. I felt more guilty than ever in front of her! I LOVE HUGE!!

He put his hand between my legs... he felt the device... he smiled and didn't touch the subject at all. Only in the evening when we went to bed... next to each other again... he asked if it bothered me. I told him no... and again the subject disappeared as if it didn't exist.

To summarize the first week... actually 5 days in chastity?!?

-I didn't think it could be so comfortable. It doesn't bother you, it doesn't bother you, you don't feel it unless you put your hand on it or when a rebellious erection tries to shake its head

- any attempt to remove it is excluded. It molds perfectly to the non-erect penis and testicles so that access to the penis is completely eliminated

-now I understand where the mess in men's toilets compared to women's. Sitting urine is beyond healthy for the prostate and very hygienic. You don't splash, you don't roll, you don't roll.

-after you find that erotic images, looking at women's genitals or breasts, pornography, eroticism in general, only cause you discomfort in your pants... you will eliminate them from your life because.. they really don't do you any good

-a lot of accumulated energy. I feel a lot of positive energy in me every moment. I would move mountains.

Versus :

-the first night was a little difficult. I woke up about 3 times... every time my penis struggled for an erection. The second night only once. Then... ready. I didn't feel anything

-sleeping on your stomach is out of the picture. You will feel the device and it will bother you.

- traveling by plane or going through metal scanners should be avoided. Something will beep between your legs and it's not ok. You can replace the metal lock with a plastic seal... and it's okay.

-the first two days..hormone level goes up to the sky. You have holes and a hole in the wall. I think it's the fruit off... completely off this time. but after two days everything returns to normal.

- in a bathing suit or training pants molded to observe a bulb between the legs. Somewhat sexy... but it will seem to you that everyone is looking at you

Pros:

-after 3 days I got used to both the device and sitting urination or genital hygiene.. so there is no problem.

-sentimentally something happened in my brain, I got much closer to my wife and home

-the feeling of energy helped me do a lot of things I haven't done before at home

- the time lost on pornography or internet has now brought more value in everyday life

-I feel more... clean more honestly.

will follow...