In College One Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay? Do you need the bathroom?" I ask her.

She nods with a hand to her mouth and I look around for the door. There are several people obviously in a line to use it.

"Let's get you outside," I suggest. "Bathroom line is long."

She nods in agreement and looks very sick as I help her to stand and move towards the backdoor. We're barely outside when she retches and bends over to heave into the bushes beside the house. I hold her steady as her body rejects what she's been drinking.

Eventually she stops and I look up to see Kathy with some water so Pixie can rinse out her mouth. Pixie has trouble holding the glass and her body is trembling so we help her as she cleans up a bit.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry, thank you, thank you ...," Pixie is muttering as she recovers. Kathy and I look at each other over her head and smile. It's obviously not the first time either of us has helped someone like this.

"You probably need to go home," I suggest. "Sleep this off and you'll feel better tomorrow."

Pixie nods and I realize I have no idea where home for her might be.

"She lives at the duplex past mine on Cedar," Kathy offers. "It's down the road past your apartment."

I think about this. Getting a cab will be almost impossible tonight. I don't have a car and I don't trust anyone at this party to drive anywhere.

"I'll help you walk her home, Mike," Kathy offers. "It isn't that far past your place if we go through the yard behind you."

"Okay," I answer. "Where's Stan? We could probably carry her between us if we need to."

"It's his curfew so he had to go home," Kathy replied. She didn't look very happy about the situation.

"I can walk, guys," Pixie offers.

I look at Pixie and realize I don't even know her real name. She's leaning against me though and seems better than when we came outside.

"Kathy and I will walk you home, okay?" I suggest to her.

"Thank you, guys. I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to be trouble," Pixie replied.

We get her between us and walk around the house to the road. It isn't far to my place if you're sober but Pixie was staggering more than walking before we got hallway there. Kathy is helping a lot as sometimes Pixie stumbles away from me.

"I really need to use a bathroom," Pixie moans at one point.

"We can stop and hold you again," Kathy offers.

Pixie shakes her head. "No, need to sit on the potty this time," she continues. "Sorry."

We're just a few yards from my place by now so I nod towards it at Kathy.

"She can use mine," I say. "Maybe it'll help her sober up a bit."

We stumble up to my place with an increasingly staggering Pixie between us. Kathy holds her up as I get my keys out and unlock the door.

"Bathroom's all the way back," I say as we get inside. The hallway's narrow so I hang back and let Kathy help her the last few feet. I watch Kathy handle her around to back her into the bathroom. Like I've said, it's a small apartment.

"I'll be up front if you need me," I say.

"Okay," Kathy replies.

I go back into the main room and hang my jacket back on the bike. In the kitchen I get out a pitcher of orange juice and rattle ice into a glass. I'm still thirsty.

I hear the toilet flush and muffled voices when there's a knock on the front door. Opening it I see Stan standing there.

"Hey," I say.

Stan looks nervous as he replies, "Hey, uh, is Kathy here?"

"Yeah, she's in the bathroom," I reply and open the door wider to let him in.

I call to the back, "Kathy! Stan's here."

Turning back to close the door I see Stan looking at me closely.

"What?" I ask him.

"Oh, uh, nothing," he replies.

Kathy comes out of the bathroom and Stan gives her the same scrutiny.

Kathy looks at him as he is obviously examining her. I suddenly realize he's checking us out to see if I have her makeup smeared on me. I start laughing.

"What's so funny?" Kathy asks.

"He's checking to see if I have your makeup on me," I explain as Stan suddenly blushes. He knows he's been caught.

"Really?" Kathy exclaims. "You don't trust me?" She looks pissed and I wish I wasn't around for this explosion.

"Um, they told me at the party you two had gone back to his place," Stan was stammering. You could see he knew he was in deep shit and didn't know what to do.

"You pissy-assed little boy," she says with a snarl. "Did they also tell you we brought another girl back so we could have a little three-way action you idiot!"

Stan is dead but she hasn't finished.

"Get out!" she says with quiet violence. "Get out of this house, get out of my life, and don't knock on my door ever again! I am fed up with your childish jealousy and temper tantrums. I've never given you the slightest reason to doubt me but you just convinced me you're not worth being in my life!"

She'd been backing him up step by step with every word and she pointed at my door as Stan turned and fled.

"Sorry about that," she said turning to me with a sudden smile. "If you'd known how long that sort of crap had been going on with him you'd probably understand."

"That's okay," I replied with open hands. "I don't like jealous people and I'm glad you decided to get away from him. You'll have a better life for sure."

"It's his Dad's fault, I think," Kathy continued. "He's kept him on a tight leash all his life and controls everything he does." She gave me a wicked smile. "I told him tonight he'd like my leash a lot more."

We laughed together at her revelations. There was a sudden noise from the bathroom and we both turned to see Pixie sitting and leaned against the wall in the hallway. Her head was down and she appeared to be snoring. It was pretty obvious she was out for the count and in no condition to walk anywhere.

Kathy looked at her and then me. "How do you feel about having a couple of uninvited guests for the night? She asked.

"Well, she's obviously not going anywhere," I replied.

Kathy looked uncertain, "I can go home if you'd rather," she offered.

I smiled back. "No, you're more than welcome to stay, but ... um ... there aren't a lot of choices for beds here."

There was room and stuff for a single shake-down on the floor but that was about all. The bed, desk, table, and bike took up most of the room.

"I'm not worried," Kathy said. "But we better put her on the floor in case she's sick again."

We stood there smiling at each other and the situation. Kathy fidgeted a little before saying, "I should get out of this cape. It's really too warm for inside and then we can get her settled down."

"Okay," I was nonchalant to answer. "Put it wherever you can find room and make yourself at home."

The cape was sleeved and buttoned down the front. Kathy undid the buttons and shrugged out of the material before draping it over the back of a chair. Something about her leotard didn't make sense until she turned back around to face me.

Shoulders back and arms at her side she didn't try to hide the body paint I had thought was clothing. It went from her face completely down her body and legs except for a bikini bottom. Her breasts were smallish but firm with nipples that sat high and centered. Under the paint her torso was lean and toned while her hips swelled into thighs tapering down graceful legs.

"Wow! Great paint job," I exclaimed. "I thought you were wearing a leotard when I saw you earlier."

"Thank you," Kathy replied. "I went to the theater club and asked one of the girls to paint me. Her sister was in Cats and she knew some of the tricks."

"Fantastic job," I said.

A thundercloud crossed Kathy's face. "Stan didn't even notice it was paint," she murmured. She shook her head at his folly and I was with her on that. How could he have touched her and NOT known?

"You wanna hold my leash?" she adds with a singsong voice while dangling the loop in my direction. I took the proffered end while saying,

"So you think I'm safe do you?"

Kathy grinned back at me. "Maybe I'm not looking for safe," she suggested.

A snore from Pixie reminded us we still had to get her settled down for the night. I pointed at my camping equipment hiding in the closet.

"I've got a sleeping pad and bag in there we can stretch out for her," I offered. "Let's get that set and then move her there." Kathy nodded.

I dropped the leash and Kathy unclipped it before undoing the collar around her neck. It didn't take a couple of minutes to spread the pad out on the floor with an extra pillow. We went back to get Pixie but she didn't even complain when we tried to wake her.

"Let me just pick her up," I suggested. "It'll be easier than us both trying to get her on her feet."

Kathy nodded and moved back so I could get my arms under Pixie. I lifted her up and then got my arms under her legs and back. She weighed almost nothing as I turned sideways to get through the doorway. Her top caught as I wiggled to get us both through and the cheap fabric ripped down the back zipper.

"Damn," I said. "Hope she believes me on how that happened."

Kathy laughed at me. "I'll defend your honor," she said.

I kneeled down to lay Pixie on the mat and Kathy helped steady her. She smiled at me saying,

"Let me get that top off before it strangles her. I don't think she'll mind after putting herself in your hands most of the evening."

We grinned at each other as Kathy maneuvered the ripped top off and we arranged Pixie on the mat. On her side with her leg drawn up so she wouldn't choke, Pixie looked plastered as she continued to snore. I pulled the sleeping bag up her legs and covered her nude body.

"Well," Kathy said, "that isn't how you expected the evening to end, is it."

I laughed. "No," I replied. "That's okay, though. It was a good start to recovering myself. I've been hiding away too much to be healthy."

Kathy nodded. "I told Jane I'd help get you out of the house tonight but it was easier than I thought it might be."

I pointed at Pixie. "Jane?" I asked.

Kathy laughed as she answered. "Yes, Jane. You didn't know her name, Tarzan?"

I shook my head. "No, I've been thinking of her as Pixie to be honest."

Kathy leaned back off her knees and crossed her legs as we chatted. My eyes followed her moving breasts and quickly tracked back to her face.

"Caught you!" she said with a grin wagging a finger at me.

"Hey, if you didn't want them watched you wouldn't be wearing paint, would you," I countered.

"That's true enough," she admitted. "I don't mind you looking at least." Looking down she continued, "Am I getting makeup over your stuff? It isn't supposed to rub off easily." She moved her arms and hands to see their backs while I watched everything else.

"Not that I can see," I answered.

She looked up to say, "Did I just catch you again?"

"Probably," I admitted.

"Look, I can run home and get changed into real clothes if you want," she offered. I shook my head.

"I don't think that would stop my wandering eyes, Kathy," I replied. "You look good and I'd probably keep getting caught anyway."

She snorted, "Guys! If we were as bad we'd be walking around looking south of your belts!"

I just smiled in agreement.

"You want to sit in a chair?" I offered. "We don't have to stay on the floor."

"Are you going to let me stay then?" she asked. I nodded.

"Give a girl a hand then," she said reaching her hand towards me. I stood up and watched Kathy's eyes staring at my crotch as I reached down to catch her hand in mine. I pulled her up as she gracefully unfolded.

"Gotcha!" I said smiling at her obvious tease.

"Hard to tell much when you're all hidden away behind denim," she teased.

"I know, it isn't fair," I agreed. "Guys have the advantage that way."

"Too true," she smirked. We were still holding hands as we stood close to each other. She licked her lips nervously and tilted her head to one side before asking.

"Mike, can I ask you a question and get a really truthful answer from you?

I thought about that for a moment before answering.

"Okay. Yes, I'll tell you the truth."

She stepped back and motioned to herself, "Does this really look that good to you?"

"Hell yes," I answered. "That's a fantastic paint job."

Kathy shook her head at me. "I didn't mean the paint, Michael," she said with a sigh.

"Are you kidding me," I said. "You're gorgeous." That was no exaggeration. "Haven't you been told that yet?"

She shrugged and replied, "Not really. Guys have told me I was pretty but ... well ... Stan is just my second boyfriend. Was, I mean. He isn't any more after that garbage tonight. I didn't date in high school except for John and that wasn't until my junior year. I don't really have a lot of experience with guys."

"Take it from me, you are gorgeous. You don't have anything to complain about in the looks department." I tried to be sincere.

Her smile brightened the room with the intensity. "Thank you!" she replied.

"You want something to drink?" I offered. "There's probably a beer or two if you want. Or I have some orange juice."

"Beer, please," she replied. "We didn't get much chance to get a buzz on at the party."

"Make yourself at home," I said while retrieving beers from the refrigerator. When I came back she was looking around my room.

"Do you have a radio or something for music?" she asked. "Do you mind if we have some tunes?" I pointed her towards the system tucked away with the books. She started flipping through my records and pulled one out.

"Hey, you have Uriah Heep? Can I put this on?" she asked.

"Sure," I said surprised at her choice.

The music started and she took the beer from me while settling on my bed with her legs crossed again. She patted the bed in invitation and I climbed on to lean against the wall behind it. We sipped at the beers while the music played around us.

"I'm surprised you know the group," I said.

"My best friend's brother heard them in Germany," she said. "He brought lots of music back with him when he came home and I got to listen to them." We chatted on about music and sipped at our beers while the music played.

Kathy suddenly gasped and clutched at her left breast.

"Damn, that was cold," she said wiping above her nipple. Condensation from the can had dropped cold water onto her skin and I could see her nipple tighten. The paint smeared where she wiped and I saw skin tones appearing.

I laughed. "Do you want a Koozie for the can?" I asked. "Or a shirt?"

She looked down and pouted. "You're trying to make me behave, aren't you?" A snore from the floor reminded us we had company.

"No, I'm not telling you to behave," I protested.

Kathy grinned at me and lifted the can to finish what was there. She placed the can on the table beside us and moved to swing her leg over my lap so we were face to face.

"Hi there," she said brightly. She put her hands on my shoulders and rubbed gently.

"Hi there, yourself," I answered waiting for her.

"So, since you don't think I'm too ugly, I was wondering if you'd help me get the rest of this paint off tonight," she breathed at me.

"That sounds like a great offer," I replied. "I have to ask, though. You just broke up with stupid there. Are you sure this is what you want?"

She nodded at me and replied seriously, "I told you I don't have a lot of experience but I'm guessing you could help me with that, right?"

I nodded. I could already smell her arousal and it was intoxicating.

"I'm no virgin, but my only two lovers have been boys. I think I scared them as much as anything. They didn't know what they were doing any more than I did. Sex with them was fun but they were both a little timid. I think I'd like to be ... um ... a little manhandled, if you get what I mean." She looked at me with a question on her face.

"You want someone to just take charge, right?" I clarified.

She nodded while answering. "Yes. I'm not into pain or anything like that but I think the term is submissive. I just want a man to ... ummm ...," she trailed off.

"You want someone to be less timid with you," I finished for her.

She nodded again with a shy smile dancing around her lips.

"Sure, if you can relax with me we can certainly try to get you some experience," I said with a smile. "If you don't like what I'm doing, say the word RED and I'll stop, okay?"

"Red," she repeated. She nodded and crossed the last inch with her lips. Opening our mouths we explored each other with our tongues. She wasn't shy about accepting me into her mouth and sucked at my tongue before laying damp caresses along my lips.

"One of us is way overdressed," she said when we came up for air. She pulled at my t-shirt bottom and pulled it up my body and off my arms, stretching up for the last few inches. This brought her breasts within reach of my mouth and I caught her nipples as they passed my lips. Her arms went around my head as she pulled me against her heat and moaned as I suckled. I tasted paint as well as her.

"Oops," she said when we pulled apart. I wiped at my mouth as I saw bare spots around her nipples and came away with smears of paint.

"Maybe we should get rid of the paint before you get poisoned," she offered with a giggle. I nodded and we moved to stand up almost stepping on Pixie below us on the floor. Kathy giggled again.

"I should thank her for warming you up tonight," she said.

"You could have done that just as easily yourself," I replied.

"I was enjoying watching her with you," Kathy admitted. "Does that make me a perv?"

"Nope," I answered. "I enjoy watching others, too."

"Do you think we'll disturb her?" Kathy asked.

"I doubt it," I answered. "She's pretty drunk from what I can see. Would it bother you if she does wake up?"

Kathy thought about it for a minute before shaking her head. "No, actually the thought of her waking up gives me a warm shiver." She looked a little bashful.

I sat down to pull my boots and socks off and threw them to one side. Standing up again I put Kathy's hands on my belt buckle and said,

"If you want me naked, you need to help," I said, giving her a chance to be sure about what we were doing.

She nodded and pulled at the buckle to undo my belt. Her hands undid the button of my jeans and pulled the zipper down exposing that I had gone commando tonight. Her breath caught as she realized nothing else was between her and my cock. She used one hand to caress my skin down my stomach and through my hair. Her other hand guided my jeans to the floor and I stood naked with a cock quickly moving to half-mast. She looked up at me as if for permission.

"Do what you want to," I offered." If I don't like it I'll stop you, okay."

Kathy nodded and dropped to her knees sliding her hands across my naked flesh to caress my cock. Leaning forward she closed her eyes and kissed my head, opening her mouth to take an inch inside. I felt her tongue exploring my hole and caress the bell. My cock continued its rise until it stood out hard and hot between us. She rocked forward while wrapping both hands around me and I felt my cock bump at her throat before pulling it out. Her hands continued to stroke me while she examined me up close.

So far I'd kept my hands to myself but I dropped them to her face to play with her mouth and neck. Looking up she smiled and kissed my cock firmly before rising to her feet, keeping my cock in her hands.

"Um ... I hope you take your time with that, Mike. You're a bit bigger than I've had inside me before," she said nervously.

"Don't worry," I said. "We'll work at your pace and keep it comfortable." She nodded and stepped away. I'm not any bigger than other men but she'd only had teenaged boys to play with before. We do keep maturing through our 20's.

With a quick motion Kathy hooked her waistband with her thumbs and pulled her bottoms down her legs. The makeup stopped before covering her groin and I saw pale flesh with natural brunette curls covering her sex. She stood there calmly letting me explore her with my eyes.