In Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have fun?" he whispered as he dipped four fingers into her steaming pussy.

"Yes," she giggled. "But you know what? I wouldn't want to have cocks that big every day!" She knelt in front of him and looked up at his member. "Yours is just right, baby!"

Blake sighed a contented sigh as Boom Boom began to lick and suck one more time.

Boom Boom covered her gorgeous globes with a mixture of oatmeal and brown sugar the next morning at breakfast. Blake left her very specific instructions for the evening as he eagerly sucked it off.

"You got to have a lot of fun last night!" he barked. "Tonight, it's my turn. Bring home a girlfriend. She has to have tits at least as big as yours. The two of you will enjoy me. Got it?"

Boom Boom interrupted her repeated orgasmic yelps. "Got it!" she crowed. Blake went off to work.

Later that morning, Blake's secretary buzzed him on the intercom. "Dr Barbeau on line one," she droned.

"Thank you," said Blake, picking up the phone. "Hello, doc. What now?"

"I think you know," said the soothing bass voice of the doctor.

"Same amount? I'll need to get to the bank," said Blake, matter-of-factly. "Have your driver meet me there. But — why now?"

"What did she say last night to your friends?" challenged the doctor. "Do you remember?"

"Yeah, she said 'I'll suck off every man from here to Timbuktu'," Blake answered.

"Would a brainless bimbo have been able to come up with 'Timbuktu' if the treatment wasn't starting to wear off?" said the doctor, reasonably. "This will be sort of a booster shot. A quickie. I'll have her back in less than an hour."

"Okay!" agreed Blake. "I want you to know how satisfied I am with your services, doctor."

"I know," answered the voice. "She'll be back tonight. And she will follow your instructions," he reassured him.

That evening, the instant Blake walked through the front door, Boom Boom molded her perfect top-heavy body to his and slurped his tongue down her throat. As Blake reciprocated, he felt a warm, soft, stabbing sensation in his back. He broke the kiss and asked Boom Boom, "What's that?"

"My girlfriend Loni's big tits," she giggled.

Blake whirled around to discover a second attractive blonde, smiling at him. "Hi," she said.

Where Boom Boom's appearance painted a picture of ideal slutty femininity, Loni was more the all-American girl type. She had feathery blonde hair, a sort of round face with full lips, and a curvy figure. Where Boom Boom wore the tightest, shortest, and lowest-cut things imaginable, Loni was dressed more simply. Clogs, a knee-length denim skirt, and a man's style button-down-collar Oxford blouse.

Blake smiled back. "Hi," he said, then whirred back to Boom Boom. "You didn't follow all of your instructions!" he whispered, angrily.

"Oh, yes I did," Boom Boom answered. "Wait and see. She's a party girl who knows what boys like. Loni, unbutton that shirt."

Loni beamed with pride as she obeyed Boom Boom's orders. First one button... then another... then another. Slowly, a strong white 'minimizer' bra was revealed. Blake turned slowly around to focus his attention on Loni as Boom Boom stroked him between his legs.

Loni smiled sardonically as she reached behind her. "Now, don't stand too close!" she cautioned him, good-naturedly. "It's dangerous." With that, she unsnapped her bra. It seemed to spring forward and shot past Blake and Boom Boom. Loni's full, heavy breasts bounced mightily when they hit the air.

"Toldja," chanted Boom Boom, childishly. Blake sprang into hardness when Loni's lovely tits came into view. They were at least as big as Boom Boom's — maybe a bit bigger. Loni was maybe a bit more broad-beamed, but a girl's gotta have something down below to hold two magnificent specimens like that up all day!

"Now you gotta catch 'em!" laughed Loni, running away. She seemed to be pulled by the motion of her big boobies. Her titties loudly clapped together as she ran. I could follow this girl in the dark, he thought as he tore after her and chased her into the bedroom.

Once there, Blake nearly tackled Loni and sucked in a nipple with a sound effect so exaggerated, it made both of them laugh. Loni helpfully lifted her other tit to allow him to take both of them in his mouth at the same time. When his mouth was stuffed with tit-tips, he felt his girlfriend's hands tug off his slacks. Boom Boomed burned her searing nipples into the dimples on his behind, then manuevered herself around to let her tits dance on his cock.

Blake grinned and pulled back. He lay down on the bed, proud and turned on at the sight of his cock rising straight up. "Now, both of you — come at it from either side with your best tit!"

The girls giggled in excitement, and began a quadruple-titted cock rubdown that alternated between slow and sensuous, and fast and furious! It wasn't long before Blake's cock reacted like a geyser. Loni and Boom Boom managed to frost each of their four hard nipples with Blake's cream.

"Oooh, that seems like an awful waste, doesn't it?" cooed Loni.

"Yes, it does," agreed Boom Boom, and with that, she fed her scum-soaked tits to her girlfriend. Loni licked 'em clean as a whistle. "Now your turn," said the full-bodied Loni, and Boom Boom also removed all the evidence! Both girls giggled in excitement.

"Now let me lower my ass over Loni's face," said Blake. "She can lick my behind while I to tit-fuck her from up above those gorgeous tits!"

"All right!" agreed Loni, as she shimmied into place on the bed.

"What's Boom Boom supposed to do?" whimpered Boom Boom, in her sexy bimbo whine.

"Like my cock every time the head makes its way out of the bottom of Loni's cleavage," ordered Blake.

"Yes," she agreed.

They did their three-way dance until load number two tumbled onto Boom Boom's lips and Loni's soft rounded stomach.

"I have an idea!" cooed Loni. "Take that cute cock, and one of those hard nipples, each of you," she called to Blake and Boom Boom as she reclined on the bed. Blake grabbed his modest member, and Boom Boom started licking one of her tit-tips to maximum length and hardness. "Make sure both are as BIG as they can be. I want one in my mouth and one in my cunt. I don't care which. And then, after a while — switch!"

They threw themselves into it with wild abandon. Boom Boom's boobs and Blake's cock were covered in luscious Loni's pussy-juice. And when Blake was ready to come — it went everywhere. All over Loni's blonde bush, covering Boom Boom's big nipple, and dripping all over all three highly stimulated bodies.

The trio continued switching places and positions all night long. Loni and Boom Boom treated Blake to the sight of them swapping his semen between their mouths before each of them opened wide and let it all just ooze out onto their tits. Finally, Loni kissed everyone good night. Blake, Boom Boom, the head of Blake's cock, each of his balls, Boom Boom's pussy, and each of Boom Boom's beautiful tits. And then she went home.

Boom Boom closed the door behind her. She turned around, holding up her H-cuppers to Blake as an offering.

"Ready for more?" she purred.

Blake could barely get through the following day at work, he was so turned on by the memories of his adventures with Boom Boom and Loni. Five o'clock couldn't come fast enough. When it finally arrived, Blake rushed home, envisioning another marathon sex session with his willing fuck-toy...and maybe another of her friends! He slowed down as he approached his house. There was an unfamiliar car in the driveway.

He walked in, hoping that his Boom Boom had found more and bigger playmates! He called for her. "Boom Boom?"

"Hello, Blake." The tone was unfamiliar. Gone were the giggles and girlish squeals. The figure entering the kitchen had Boom Boom's tits, all right — but she was dressed to conceal, and she carried... lugguge. Enoug for a long trip. "There's someone here I want you to meet," the woman said. A man carrying similar luggage walked in from the living room.

"Hey, I know you!" Blake began. "You're the guy I talked to that one day at the racquetball club." He turned to Boom Boom to explain. "He's the guy who first put me in touch with Dr Barbeau!"

She spoke with heavy irony. "Oh — realllly!"

"You're right, Blake," said the man. "But that's not the only place you know me from." His voice dropped several octaves and took on a familiar, soothing tone. "I'll send my driver. Have you got the suitcase ready?"

"Wait a second!" Blake said. "You — you are Dr Bimbo? Dr Barbeau?"

"That's right, Blake," the woman interjected. "His real name is Jeff. We've been seeing each other for some time now."

Blake narrowed his eyelids, unwilling to believe. "Seeing each other?" he asked.

"And he's not a doctor," explained Blake's girlfriend. "He's an investment banker."

"Bonnie and I have taken the enormous sums of money you've sent our way and made some very profitable investments," said Jeff. "We're going to the Cayman Islands together. Forever. Nobody will ever be able to find us there. Not you, not my employer — not even the IRS. Especially not the IRS."

"Oh, my God," croaked Blake. "It's — you — and he — and you never — it's all been — "

"That's right, Blake," smiled Bonnie. "Don't feel bad. At least you got to enjoy my new big titties for a few days."

"But — how did you — I don't underst —?" Blake was still sputtering.

"How?" laughed Bonnie. "How did I get these big titties? Well... maybe at least part of Jeff's treatment worked, huh?"

Blake's eyes widened.

"Or maybe we just sent Bonnie for a quickie boob-job those first few nights she was away," added Jeff, with what could only be described as a snort of derision. "I'll be waiting for you in the car, baby," he said to Bonnie, giving her a kiss. He left Blake and Bonnie alone in the kitchen together.

"So you're just leaving?" Blake finally said.

Bonnie nodded. "I'm not even taking anything. We're rich enough to buy everything new! I'm sorry, Blake."

Blake seemed to be still sorting through it in his mind. "But — all those times you acted like you were so thrilled with the size of my cock..."

Bonnie stifled a laugh. "Acted is the key word, Blake," she told him. "I ought to be picking up an Academy Award for that."

"And — that night I brought over the guys?" he asked. "Were they, like — in on it?"

Bonnie shook her head. "If you think any guy would need to be in on something like that in order to go along with it —!"

"I suppose you're right," said Blake. "What about the night I asked you to bring in another girl?"

"That was a little trickier," said Bonnie. "I figured the fewer people who knew about Jeff's and my little scheme, the better. So I called Loni, my wildest friend from college. I didn't have to tell her a thing! She's always up for sex, no matter what. You had fun that night, didn't you?"

Blake nodded. Bonnie leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. "You know what? For most of the last few days, Blake — I had fun, too." She walked toward the door. Just before leaving, Bonnie turned back. "So... you really believed there was a medical treatment that could make want to fuck all the time and make my boobs bigger?"

Once again, Blake mutely nodded.

Bonnie sniffed. "And you thought the brainless bimbo was me!" Blake heard the door close with a certain finality behind her.

Blake never moved. Jeff and Bonnie's car started up, pulled away, and faded into the distance.

Then Blake looked up. He started walking, slowly, through the house. Soon, he started picking up speed. He strode to where he knew Bonnie kept her Rolodex. He flipped through until he found the number he wanted. He picked up the phone and he dialed.

"Hello...Loni? It's Blake, from the other night. Right, Bonnie's boyfriend. Actually, we've broken up. Yeah. I know, but things happen. Right. Tell me — are you free tonight? You are? Well — how soon could you be over here?"

12