All Comments on 'In Deeper'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
deepfisherdeepfisherover 13 years ago

Never had a first date at a nude beach, but this story sure brought back memories of the early fumblings of inexperienced lovers in the dorm room at University. While we both enjoyed the learning experience, I wish we could meet again with the wisdom of taking one's time and tasting each other.

I don't recall my female partner being quite so forward but I still found the story to be four star stimulating.

gsmoke13gsmoke13over 13 years ago
begs for more...

...don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just a beginning, hopefully

I enjoy conversational stories, rather than pure narrative. I also enjoy stories where the characters like each other and are not trying to get the

advantage over their partner(s).

Rocketman55Rocketman55over 13 years ago
There is gonna be more too this story, right?

I do hope you keep going with this story, I like the direction it is going...Keep the story going for all 3 involved too, not just between Steve and Grace, also include Eleanor and all the familys...please consider it...thank you

Handley_PageHandley_Pageabout 13 years ago
And the next thing in their tale is ?

Another short (too short !!!), story of damned good writing and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Any chance?

Of getting Eleanor into bed with Grace and Steve?

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
I Really Liked This Story Because....

the characters really liked each other and talked to each other as equals, maybe she was a bit more equal, more aggressive than he which seems a bit surprising given her background, but she was a nudist, so maybe had more "balls" than one would ordinarily think. This story seems like several I've read from Alex, that is the pool, the nude beach, the bed activities, and the shower and food were all very similar, but the characters were new, and the reasons for the activities, were different, so it was a very entertaining story, and offers the opportunity for one's imagination to carry it further. Unfortunately, Alex normally doesn't continue his stories as most people suggest; he leaves that to us to do in the privacy of our own bed accompanied by our five-fingered friend. Thanks, Alex, for a good going-to-bed stimulus.

OU812bf342OU812bf342over 10 years ago
How all relationships should begin!

No pretense, nothing hidden, and certainly no agenda other than making the other feel good and in return receiving pleasure. This is how all lasting relationships should begin. I hope you would consider continuing this story or these characters as they go to college possibly interacting with Ellie in the future. So that Grace can thank her for her taking the time with a young man to guide him in his lessons of love. For she prepared him for his time with Grace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need More of it.

Need to add more to include more years of there togethernest.

joeschjoeschabout 9 years ago
A very good sexy tale

In my view, the author has great talents in not only describing sexual moments but the minds of People who are engaged. I am looking Forward to seening more of this.

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

A truly fun pair of stories!!! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story!

Campus77Campus7710 months ago

It is a great story. Too bad it usually didn't happen that way for me. I know you aren't writing now, but if you decide to, this would stand a followup. I do enjoy your stories. I'm about half way done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

story TAGS