In Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mr. Marcos! I can't do much more of this!"

"Is that a safe word?" He growls, never stopping his barrage of torturous spanks.

"No, I just need a break!" I whine.

"Oh, kind of like how you give me a break everyday in class? Like how you go one day without humiliating me in front of my students?"

Grinning, I recognize the game in his words. This is just part of my punishment for how I much I antagonize him, but he loves all of it. Playing along I cry, "I'm sorry, sir! I don't mean to! I just can't help myself."

Chuckling darkly, Emilio hits me again before growling, "You can help yourself if you wanted to. But you don't because you love it. And you love this. You'll take my punishment and it won't stop until I say so."

Oh fuck. If it's possible, my cock hardens at his words. I didn't think I could give up this much control to him but its fucking hot. Plus I know that if I safe word at any time, everything stops.

As his hits ramp up in speed and force, I stick my ass out for him, a sign of my obedience.

"Yes! I'm yours! You can do whatever you want!"

Suddenly, the ruler is pulled away from my ass as the hits cease for the first time in several moments. I hear the ruler hit the ground, clattering before it comes to a rest by my heel.

"Such a good boy. That's all I wanted to hear," Marcos coos, his hand sinking into my dark blonde locks. My head is pulled backward and a kiss is placed on the edge of my mouth.

Suddenly, I don't see so much as feel Emilio drops to his knees behind me, taking my slim hips into his hands. His face grazes my ass, and out of anticipation, I throw my ass backwards, wanting his mouth on my twitching hole.

Except, I forget that he just spent the last several minutes literally tanning my hide so when my ass comes into full contact with his face, a scream of pure pain flies out of my mouth before I can stop it.

"Oh baby," Leo murmurs, reaching up to stroke my hip. "Did that hurt?"

Emilio's words are pure sugar but his tone is full of evil joy. He loves that I'm in pain. He loves that my ass is red and stinging. Because he did that. He brought me to near coming just from beating me red with a ruler.

My cock wilted at the pain my raw ass was in but stiffens again at the pleasure in Leo's voice.

"Yes, but I know what can make it better," I all but beg. Turning my head around, I look down at the floor to indeed see Leo on his knees in front of my ass. Looking in his eyes, I can tell he gets my drift.

Thankfully, he wastes no time before roughly grabbing my still stinging ass cheeks and pulling them apart. Launching his face between them, I sigh in relief as his wet, wiggling tongue feasts on my hole. It's a welcome distraction from the pain of the ruler.

Relaxing into the wall again, I flex my fingers as I moan feverishly, enveloped in pleasure as his tongue finds the inside of my hole. Eventually, Leo adds a finger, and then another, quickly stretching me out so we can get to the main event.

As much as I loved getting spanked, I'm ready to feel full with his cock. Since I haven't seen him since last Friday, the weekend making it impossible for us to rendezvous, I've been without his nine inches for entirely too long. I crave the moment he settles behind me and sinks all of his manhood deep inside me.

Leo feasts on my ass, finger fucking me for all I'm worth until I'm practically dripping with his spit, my hole gaping and waiting for his cock to fill it.

Standing up, I feel Emilio press his body into mine, his front molding into my back. I can feel his cock throbbing against my back and dripping pre come down into my ass crack. I can't wait to feel it slide inside of me.

I feel his hand brush my hip and his mouth breathe into my ear before he whispers, "Lean all the way forward and stick your ass out as far ass possible." His voice is a growl, sending pleasurable goosebumps all over my skin.

Doing as he says, I lean on my elbows and pant against the wall like before. Instead this time I'm not waiting for a ruler, but his cock.

Emilio comes up to me from behind and I can feel his hands working my cheeks apart. Finally, the soft, spongey head of his cock is pressing against my hole. He pushes once, twice and then the head is inside of me.

No matter how many times I take his cock, I'm never ready for how huge he feels inside of me.

Emilio's hands caressing my hip brings me back to the moment and makes me realize I've been clenching my eyes closed and hissing through my teeth. Feeling his touch, I relax back into him and his cock slips in even further.

"Oh god, that's so good Maxie. Open for me, baby," he coos.

It takes a little more effort but finally all of Emilio's cock is home in my hole, the feel of his pants brush against my ass. He must have been so horny that he couldn't even wait to take them off.

Wiggling back to feel more of him, I pant, "Please, Leo! Fuck me, please!"

And then it's on. My hips are clenched in strong hands as they bring my hips back to receive his thick cock. I'm pounded into the wall over and over, my brain being knock around every corner of my skull as I try to hold on to my sanity. And my orgasm.

Leo's mouth finds my neck as his cock sinks all the way in only to be fucked back out again, while his teeth gnaw marks all over my throat. I can barely keep up with all the pleasure I've been given.

While I'm fucked mindlessly, Leo has one hand on my hips, clenching me tight while the other plays with my nipples. He's barely touched them this time but I knew his talented fingers would find them eventually. The first time we hooked up, I left his classroom with hundreds of teeth marks all over my tiny nubs.

I barely register when his hand on my chest slides up and into my hair, clenching my waves and forcing my head back. My body is forced to arch, my head being pulled backwards towards his face while my ass arches into his thrusts.

"You're being so good for me, baby," Leo moans. From our position, I can see his eyes, shining as bright as I've ever seen them. Lust is the main emotion but around the edges there's a softness that I recognize purely as Leo's.

My eyes flutter as I whimper, words too much effort for me at this point.

My mouth is attacked as the last of my whines leave my mouth. Leo owns all of me. My ass, my mouth, and even my mind.

Unfortunately, he doesn't own my orgasm as I feel that fucker rising up in my stomach, about to paint my stomach and the wall with my pent up pleasure.

"Leo! I'm gonna come!" I cry.

Emilio immediately lets go of my hair, allowing my body to fall forward again to slump against the wall. His thrusts pick up, my body slamming over and over into the wall as each thrust wrecks my prostate.

"Oh god, Maxie. Me too, baby," Emilio growls.

He grunts loudly, and then I feel it. His come explodes inside of me, painting my insides while I finally unleash against the wall.

A kaleidoscope of colors burst in front of my eyes as high pitched squeals erupt from my mouth. My body is shaking with the effects of my orgasm and from Leo still fucking haphazardly behind me. His rhythm is broken but I can't make myself care. It all feels so good, almost too good.

My hole feels so sensitive, my whole body thrumming as I finally come down from my orgasm. With a ragged breath, I turn my head to find Leo's mouth but my knees decide in that moment to give out.

Dazedly, Emilio catches me and hoists me into his arms, my hole still clenched tightly around his cock.

"Don't worry, baby, I got you," Leo murmurs as he carries me back to his desk. Carefully, we sink down on to his desk chair. I'm cradled in his lap with his cock still inside me. Even though I'm barely alive from that furious fuck, I feel revived by the feel of his member coming back to hardness inside of me.

"Fuck," Leo grunts, adjusting so we're both comfortably seated on the chair. My back is resting against his torso, my head cradled against his chest. Somehow, I still have my shoes on with my pants wrapped around them. We must look like a fucking mess considering Leo still has his pants on with just his cock sticking out- and still in me of course.

Sighing he continues, "I think that was the best detention yet. Really hammered the message home, huh?"

Smirking, I lean my head backwards for a kiss. Emilio reaches a hand up to tangle in the back of my hair, ensuring my mouth can't escape his as he gently kisses me. I love a good fuck but his sweet kisses at the end are just as good.

"So," I start casually when he releases my mouth, "why did the Axis Powers become allies during World War II? I couldn't really pay attention after you got in my face like that. I was so fucking hard."

Leo throws his head back, his eyes crinkling as pure mirth pours out of his relaxed body.

"Hmmm, I guess you'll just have to pay more attention in tomorrow's lesson," he teases back.

Throwing my arms around his neck, I question, "But if I'm paying attention, how will I earn my detention this week?"

"I'm sure you're find some other ways to cause trouble. You always do," Emilio says, the smile in his tone reflecting on his lips and eyes.

Yeah, I always do.


12