Should I Say Good Luck?

Story Info
Can an emo-jock hate fuck save the championship game?
3.2k words
4.78
16.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, all! As much as I love writing series and longer stories, I also love doing smaller, hotter stories like this one. If anybody has any specific scenes, couplings, or any ideas they would like to see in a shorter story, I would love to hear it! Thank you for reading!

*All sexual activity takes place with consenting adults over the age of 18

*Scenes of unprotected sex are displayed and should not be used as guidelines for safe sex practices. This work is merely fiction.

---

My ass hits the bench the same time as coach's clipboard sails past my ear and shatters against the locker bay behind me. He wants a reaction from me but all I do is glare at him as I take my helmet off, wiping the sweat and dirt from my forehead as I watch him glare back.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing out there, Hoffman?" Coach yells at me, the vein near his left eye bulging as spittle flies from his mouth. The coach is a right bastard on his best day and today, specifically in the last quarter, he became his absolute worst.

"Trying to win a championship, Coach," I sneer.

"Oh? Is that how you win a championship? Throw three interceptions and knock us back 15 points behind? That's a fucking disgrace and you know it!"

Gritting my teeth, I stay quiet, knowing any back talk will just make this longer than it has to be. Ignoring coach, I grab my water and take a swig as he starts up again.

"This whole fucking team is counting on you, Hoffman! Are you really gonna let them down like this? Are you really going to be the one to cost them their last shot at being State Champions?"

"No way, sir," I growl.

"Then man up and get your fucking head on straight! You got the rest of halftime to sit in here and figure out how to do that. When you get back on that field, I better watch you turn this around."

With that, Coach kicks somebody's discarded duffle bag before storming out of the locker room. After the door smashes closed against the frame, I let my head fall back against the lockers as my eyes shut.

I knew Coach was going to be irate when he followed me in here after we went into halftime but he swore at least twice as usual. No matter what he's feeling, it can't be half the pressure I already put on myself. I think that's why I'm playing so shit tonight. Everything is riding on this game. As a senior, like most of the guys on the team, it's truly our last shot at being State Champs and showing colleges who deserves scholarships. If we lose, not only will I let Coach, the team, and the entire fucking town down, but also myself.

I just wish I knew what to do to get my head out of this funk.

Suddenly, the locker door opens again and I sit up, readying myself for another lecture from Coach.

But it's not Coach.

"Baby! Are you okay? I saw you run in here and I just wanted to check on you! Me and the girls were so worried," Melissa coos as she jogs nearer, her cheer skirt ruffling her thighs. As she nears me, my lap is suddenly full of her tiny body as her arms are thrown around my waist. I'm nearly knocked off balance by her tits she keeps shoving in my face.

Christ, this is the last thing I need.

Pushing her back, I look at her heavily made up face and scold, "What are you doing here, Melissa?"

Her permanently pinched face turns into a pout as she replies, "I just came to cheer you up. Maybe see if I could help you calm down a little..."

As she trails off, her hand softly trails over my football pants and into the waist. Her hands reach a roadblock when she brushes my cup but that hardly stops her intent. Instead she changes tactics and leans forward to attack my neck with her mouth, leaving a trail of wet spit up my throat.

Again, I recoil away from her mouth and gently push her back. The idea of a nice hard fuck isn't a bad idea but she'd be fucking insane if I was going to seek it out from her.

"Melissa, no offense but I don't need that right now. I need to get my head in the game," I try to placate her. The last thing I need is her going all pyscho when I'm just trying to relax.

As expected, Melissa pouts and whines, "Are you sure, baby? I could help you with that. I promise."

Her hand reaches for my cup again but I finally have enough. Gently lifting her, I sit her on the bench beside me. Getting up, I step a few paces back and say, "I don't need this from you. We're broken up, remember? And I have a game to worry about. You need to go. Now."

Finally, the fake pout and concern falls from her face as the true Melissa is revealed.

"Fine, whatever. You'll regret tossing me aside, Jonah. Just fucking wait," she seethes. Thankfully, that's all she says before she slams out the door.

"Fuck!" I scream in frustration, swinging around and pounding the locker behind me. Everything is just building up inside me and I can't let it go. My fuck or fight senses are kicked in thanks to that piss poor touch to my cock but Melissa is the last person I'd run to for that sort of thing. I was lucky when she cheated on me and I was able to kick her to the curb months ago but she hasn't caught on. Since I can't fuck, I might as well pound my frustrations out against the locker.

I get in two solid hits when a dark chuckle starts up from behind me.

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen," his sinful voice jeers. Shivers race down spine, exploding goosebumps along my arms and back as a familiar lilt causes my cock to immediately grow rock hard in my jock.

Spinning around, I take Vann Daniels in as he lounges casually back against the wall beside the locker room door. I'm not even surprised his lithe body got in here without me hearing it. Like always, the emo punk wanna be stands tall, an inch or so below my own height, but far skinnier than myself. He wears his usual dark, ripped clothing with his piercings and gauges all accounted for across his pale, angular face. His blonde hair spikes up in one singular wave as it cascades across his forehead. His lips stick out from his ashen face, plump and painted a dark red. He looks like he'd be more at home at a Goth nightclub than a high school football game. Something tells me he isn't here for the game though.

Charging across the locker room, I throw my body against his until every part of me has every part of him crushed against the wall. Vans lips tilt up, his mouth sliding into a wicked grin as his teeth are exposed.

"What are you doing here, Vann?" I whisper, humping my jock into his leather pants. The material doing nothing to hide his bulge. As our clothed cocks connect, Vann's eyes flash and his breath hitches. He's already affected by me. Our eyes catch and but I can only read one of the myriad of emotions swimming in them- lust.

Vann chuckles darkly and sneers mockingly, "I just came to cheer you up. Maybe see if I could calm you-"

I interrupt his mockery of Melissa by shoving my tongue into his mouth, threading my hand into his hair and making a fucking mess of it. Vann responds by throwing his slim arms around my neck and weaving his own fingers through my hair, though his nails are painted a bright neon green.

My body can't help itself when it recognizes Vann's nimble fingers raking his long nails across my scalp. I tingle all over. My neck, my spine, my whole body erupts in goosebumps as I hump Vann into the wall, my fingers tightening into his waves as I pull him impossibly close.

Even though I'm still worked up from the game, the feel of Vann's body is centering me, bringing me back to balance again. Earlier I thought I wouldn't be able to fuck out my frustrations but it looks like I'm going to after all.

I rip my mouth away from Vann's abruptly and he whines before I spin him around, forcing his face into the wall. Bending my knees a little, I yank his pants down below his bubble butt, making sure to take his lacy black thong with them. If I was curious about what he was doing here, the sight of my favorite underwear of his gives me a big fucking clue. He wants me to think he's here to fuck with me, but my boy definitely had an ulterior motive. The way he was mocking Melissa makes me think this is about even more than a quick fuck.

"Jonah," Vann breathes as his bare ass is exposed to me.

I bring my mouth to his ear and whisper, "If you don't want it hard and fast you better say so. I have a championship to win and I need your ass to do it."

I watch Vann roll his eyes as he sneers, "I couldn't give a shit about your game."

"Then why are you here right now? You could have waited 'til after the game like usual to get fucked. Why now?" I push. As I goad him, I wet my fingers in my mouth before prying apart his ass cheeks and baring his pucker to me.

I've been fucking Vann Daniels consistently for a month and a half but the sight of his tiny, pink hole never gets old. Without any hesitation, I quickly squat down and tease his pucker with my tongue, lashing the sensitive area over and over before sinking my finger home.

Instead of coming clean about why he's here now, Vann shoves his ass back at me and lets me ravage him with my finger, throwing his ass back wildly when I move up to two.

As I fuck him, I launch back up to my feet and bend my mouth back down to his ear, whispering, "Can you take me now? I can't give you much more prep. I gotta be on the field in a few."

"Yes, do it. Fuck me," Vann whimpers and pants, his hands clutching the wall as he throws his ass back.

God, the way he begs fucking destroys me. At school he portrays himself to be this badass punk but the minute my tongue touches his hole he becomes the perfect slut for me.

Groaning, I pull my fingers free and spend a whole minute wrestling my football pants down enough so I can secure my cock from my cup. When it's free, I spit on the tip crudely, jerking it while I watch Vann move his hands to help me hold his cheeks apart. The guy usually walks around here with an air of "fuck off and die" but that all fades when he's begging for my cock.

"Here you go, baby," I grunt as I shuffle forward and begin to feed my bare cock into Vann. His whines are erratic as I fill him slowly. Just because we like hate fucking doesn't mean I want to hurt him.

Finally when my cock is firmly inside his ass, Vann begins thrusting his hips back, signaling he's ready for more. Rearing back, I pull out the entire length of my cock and shove it back in violently, the force of the thrust slamming Vann back into the wall. His chest falls against the cement as his hands remain on his ass, pulling his cheeks wide for me to sink between. As I up the pace and pressure of my fucking, Vann emits a series of moans and whimpers that only grow when I keep up my vicious rhythm.

Moving my hands to hold one on his hip, I slide the other through his hair and yank it back so I can look in his eyes.

"So, you wanna tell me why you came in here, when you weren't even supposed to be at the game tonight?" I grunt through a smirk. Vann's eyes flash with hatred and lust, a strangled dark laugh crawling its way out of his throat.

"Fuck you, Jonah," he cries. I yank his hair harder to the result of another cry pouring from his lips, getting lost in the sound of our hips connecting as our fuck intensifies.

"Naw, baby, I think I'll be doing the fucking," I whisper right in his ear. 'But you didn't answer my question. Why did you come in here?"

Vann's eyes roll back as he grits his teeth, showing me no signs that he intends to answer.

Fine, if that's how he wants to play it, that's how we'll play it. Abruptly, I slow my thrusts until I'm glacially sliding my cock in and out of Vann's slicken hole, my hips barely making contact before I'm pulling out and long dicking him again.

"Fuck, Jonah! Please, I need it faster!" He cries, but I don't give a shit.

Yanking his hair again, I grunt, "Tell me why you came in here and I'll give you what you need, slut."

"Because I was watching the game from the parking lot and I saw Melissa come in here and I was jealous, you dick! I didn't want that whore to get my cock? Okay? Is that enough?" He admits on a cry. His eyes meet mine and behind the defeat I see there, there's also mad amounts of horniness. Vann's a stubborn motherfucker but he's no match against me when my cock is in him.

Through a grin, I release Vann's hair, allowing his head to fall forward as I place my hands back on his hips.

"Yeah, baby. That was enough," I whisper. Suddenly, I tighten my grip on Vann's hips and start viciously fucking him again, revealing in the slapping sounds of our hips and the screams of pleasure that release from his hoarse throat.

Thoughts of the coach and the championship are nowhere near my mind. It's only filled with Vann's moans and my grunts as white hot pleasure shakes me. My cock is submerged in tight, hot heat, Vann's hole squeezing me tight as I batter his prostate on every thrust.

As much as I wish I can savor this and give him the long furious fuck he deserves, I have to end this. Not only to get back to the game, but also because I can feel my orgasm deep in my gut, seconds from exploding.

Reaching around so I grasp his cock, I wrap Vann in my palm and begin sliding my hand up and down his member, using his pre cum as lube. His cock is longer than mine but nowhere near as thick. It's fucking perfect for jerking in my hand.

"Fuck, Jonah!" He cries while thrusting his ass back, causing me to lose rhythm.

One of my hand grips his bare hip as the other jacks his cock. Noticing his whines rising in pitch, I can tell Vann is close and so am I. Finally, I unleash the power of my hips and fuck him as I hard as I can. I let every frustration and feeling of inadequacy reign supreme on my emo punk lover's stretched hole. My body is a blur as I thrust in and out, not stopping for a god damn thing.

Glancing down, the sight of my red engorged cock pounding wildly into his stretched hole is enough to cause my cock to erupt, sending coils of come into his used hole. Vann screams as he feels my hot come inside of him, the sensation causing him to erupt in my hand. Grunting wildly against his neck, I jerk his cock through his orgasm, spreading his come across his cock and under his shirt, rubbing it into his stomach as he moans.

Vann sags against the wall, his hands finally leaving his ass to catch his chest as he collapses. I quickly let go of his cock and use both hands to hold on to his hips as I finish a few lazy thrusts into him. It's quiet for a moment as we both catch our breath but in true Vann fashion, he can't stay quiet for long.

"Damn, you should throw interceptions more often if it makes you fuck like that," Vann snarks breathlessly through low moans.

Usually I'd be annoyed by his attitude but considering I just came in the guy's ass, I'm feeling fucking amazing. So amazing in fact, I think I'm ready to win a Championship.

I slide from Vann's hole as he lets one more whine escape his hoarse throat. I step back and admire my handiwork. Vann stays slumped against the wall, the only sign he's still conscious is the sound of his harsh breathing.

Admiring the view, I make quick work of adjusting my cup and pants, tucking my jersey back in. I quickly turn around to grab my helmet and water bottle before joining Vann back at the wall. He's managed to right his clothes as well but his breathing is still labored. I grin when I notice most of his lipstick is smeared across his lips and chin. My chest puffs up at the "just freshly fucked" look in his eye as he takes me in.

"Well should I say good luck?" He deadpans, the sarcastic snarl back in his voice.

Leaning forward, I own his mouth one more time before pulling back.

"Your ass was the all the luck I needed," I snark back. Without another word, I open the locker room and jog out of the building and toward the field. When I reach our side of the turf, I notice I have 45 seconds left in halftime.

"Well, did you get everything all sorted, Hoffman?" Coach yells as he makes his way towards me. Someone must have found him a new clipboard because he raps his knuckles across it nervously. He must see something in my face when he reaches me because relief shows immediately on his.

With a low chuckle, Coach continues before I can speak, "Yeah, judging by all that lipstick on your face I guess you sure did. Well, whatever works I guess."

"Yeah, whatever works," I murmur as Coach walks away. But my attention is on the parking lot and the blonde that stands far enough away to not be noticed. He's facing the field, waiting for the game to start again like everyone else.

And even though I can't see him, I know he's watching me about to make the most unbelievable comeback this school has seen in ages.

I'll tease him later about how he lied about not giving a shit about my game. But it won't matter when I sink back in that ass, the Jock and the Goth reunited once again.