All Comments on 'In Dreams Ch. 01'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Rip142Rip142over 2 years ago

I REALLY enjoyed that. I enjoy reading your work, you have a writing style that is a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Wow!! I really like that one! Again, I have to refer to my second wife. There was so much magic in our relationship, so much wonder and beauty.

We didn't dream alike as the characters in your story, but we did have a telepathic connection of sorts. I worked out the details of what made it work correctly after several months of us feeling the presence of the other. I won't go into the details here, but suffice to say that we freaked out coworkers and friends several times announcing the arrival of the other one moments before they got there. It's a crying shame that her mind snapped. I really miss her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very erotic premise, and you have developed it beautifully. Looking forward to your next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

In Dreams Series Info