In Dreams, Dominance Pt. 06

Story Info
Barry's obsession finally destroys him.
4.5k words
4.83
3.4k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My appetites had been fully transformed.

Tanya and D had been lust masquerading as crushes. Isha was a voyeuristic exploration of control. Tracey and Sally were acts of spite, Jing just a guinea pig. Nina and Jen were brutal dominations. With each conquest I became crueller. Colder. I saw the girls- not just the ones I had claimed, but all girls everywhere- as objects. Things. Food for my fantasies to be gobbled up and savoured and then spat out, chewed up and useless.

I didn't have any friends at that point- male or female. But it didn't bother me, either. Why would it? I was unique. Special. Above them. I had the power to make or unmake their lives and I knew it. I became reclusive. I sat alone in lectures, ignoring the lecturers as I checked out fresh victims; I conjured up elaborate new plans for fresh girls while homework sat untouched. I ignored the rumours swirling around me about the ruined friendships, ruined relationships and ruined lives that had sprung up in my wake. My roommate requested- and got- a transfer away from me, citing a mixture of unwelcome guests and general creepiness; that I was giving off, as he put it, 'serious serial killer vibes'. I didn't care. I really didn't care about anything else other than my next victim.

***

In a past life when I was - or at least I thought I was- a better person, I had often wondered what had happened to Yara. She was a slim, pale thing, always wearing baggy clothes, always slipping away from conversations. Always with a sense about her like she was ready to bolt. She wasn't ugly- for all that she did her best to hide her slim figure and tied up her dark, voluminous hair, she clearly would look great naked- but she excluded an aura that made one think of frightened rabbits. We had been friends once, before my obsession. Since then I had spied her from afar from time to time, drifting through the campus halls like a ghost.

Yara was fragile. Yara was damaged. Yara was isolated.

Yara was prey.

I first thought of using her back when I was dating D. I dismissed her at the time, of course; too many other more tempting targets, big-breasted and skimpily dressed, for me to stalk. Besides, back then the hungers she aroused were too much for me. Too dark. Too shameful.

But after Nina and Jen? No. There were no more limits, no more moral pretences.

It was a week after Jen escaped my clutches when I made my move. I ended up spending four days wandering the labyrinth in search of her; something about her avoidant personality made her difficult to pin down. I had spent that time thinking very, very hard about the sort of fantasies I was going to inflict on her.

Yara ran through the woods, sobbing with fear. She ran as fast as she could, terror fuelling her aching limbs but like some awful nightmare every step, every stumble seemed to be sluggish and slow. Brambles and thorns tore at her dress and roots seemed to dart out to slap her ankles. Her breaths came out in heaving, desperate gaps and her heart pounded with the mindless despair of the hunted. She was blind, running blind through gnarled and twisted trees, and then she was stumbling out into a clearing, dark grass below and a pale full moon above-

Something snatched her from behind and she screamed, her reedy voice echoing hopelessly in the depths of the forest. There was a shove and she was thrown down onto the grass, sprawling onto her hands and knees. She turned around-

Barry loomed over her. He was naked other than a pair of trousers and the moonlight gleamed over his pale flesh. Barry was thin and scrawny compared to most men but to Yara's terrified eyes he was a brute; a looming ogre that seemed to swell with evil intent. He leered at her body, clad only in a short, ragged dress.

Moaning, she turned to flee. A heartbeat later he was atop her, slamming her back down onto the grass. She fought but he slapped her, the whip-crack of his open palm silencing her cries. She stared up, eyes wide, as he grinned at her.

"You're going to be my slave," he said. "You're going to be my victim. And you're going to thank me for it."

His hands moved to tear apart the front of her dress, the fabric tearing like paper. Her small breasts were exposed to his lustful gaze as she fought and struggled beneath him. Laughing, he pinned her arms above her head with one hand; the other moved to grasp her chin. He bent down and forced his mouth against hers, tongue slithering in. The obscene kiss continued as she feebly kicked and writhed beneath him.

"There's nothing you can do," he said. "It is pointless to resist me."

And with that he ripped apart the rest of her dress, the tattered fragments fading away. She was naked with this monster- this brute- as she closed her legs together, desperate to protect her wet, hot pussy-

Wait.

What?

With a deep stab of horror she realised that her body was betraying her, heating up with an unexpected need even as she tried to push him off. He rose to his feet and for a second she though that she had been spared; but he merely tugged down his pants. They were both naked now under the silver light of the moon and she shivered at a scene that in any other context might have been romantic. Exciting-

It was exciting-

She tried to move but he intercepted her, pushing her back down. "By the time we're done you'll be so well trained that you'll spread your legs when I snap your fingers. You'll tremble when I enter a room and even you won't be able to tell if it's from fear or lust." He reached down and wrenched her legs open. She shrieked and then moaned as his fingers slid down to rub up and down against her pussy lips, laughing as they came out slick with her need. "Look at you. Already a nice slut. Don't worry. You'll love being fucked by me."

And with that he moved to line himself up, throbbing erection pressing against her lower lips. She closed her eyes as she weakly fought against him, already a small but growing part of her anticipating his touch-

And then his cock forced it's way into her pussy and pleasure- hot, violent, desperate pleasure- filled her being.

She writhed as she was pinned to the earth by his erection. He was rough, his hands moving to claim her tits, hard enough to bruise, heavy enough to drive the air from her lungs. He rutted with her in the night-time forest, the air full of her gasps and moans as she was fucked against her will.

Tara felt fear. She felt hate. She felt despair. But all these things seemed to shrivel against the pleasure that rose in her, filling her body, chasing away the discomfort and pain and then bleeding into her mind, rising and rising as her hips began to push back against his thrusts and then she felt her orgasm swell inside of her like a cancer, filling her body with white fire-

***

I was going to break her. Break her in the dream world and physical world both. I mean, could there have been a more natural victim? What else was she put on this world to do, other than bend to another's will? In my lust-addled, isolated and megalomaniacal mind, the logic was obvious. She was prey, I was a predator. The story wrote itself.

Yara the maid bowed her head, tears flowing down her eyes as her master tapped his riding crop. "Do we understand each other?"

"Y-yes. If I want to keep my job..."

"If you want to keep your job," he said, sneering, "then you will need to start performing all sorts of additional...duties...around here. Duties which will start immediately." He snapped his fingers. "Strip."

She seemed to hesitate and Barry said in an almost kindly voice, "Resisting is pointless. The only thing you can do is submit to me. You will understand this soon enough- if you don't already. Now." There was another thwack as his riding crop slapped against the side of his seat. "Strip."

Fighting back the tears in her eyes she removed her maid's dress, folding it neatly against the nearby chair. She stood shivering in her chemise and stockings. She pushed down her pale white chemise and then moved to take off her stockings-

"No. Leave them on. I like them." He eyed her naked body with a critical eye. "Hmm. Slim little thing but I'll get my pleasure's worth out of you. Turn around."

She turned around, painfully aware of a strange and insistent heat from between her legs. How could she possibly be aroused by this obscenity? It didn't make any sense. Had he-

"Now come here."

She turned and began to walk towards him, head bowed.

"No. Crawl. On your knees where you belong."

She bit back a sob as she dropped to her knees, and crawled across the soft, lush carpet to her master. He reached down to stroke her hair like a dog and the gentle sensations-utterly at odds with his awful cruelty- made her gasp. He gestured to his crotch. "Now take it out."

She fumbled with his belt and trouser buttons, until...

It was pale and long and slender, rising from his lap to stab at the sky. She eyed it fearfully, aware of the way her thighs were rubbing against each other. He gripped the back of her head, fingers digging into her skull. Recognising the silent order, she slid his cockhead between her lips. At the same moment her pussy clenched in sympathy...

No more conquering in the dark; no more subtlety. I had been too timid with Nina and Jen; too lenient. These women were my slaves- all of them- and I would make them start behaving like it.

Princess Yara wept as she stood in her family's throneroom. Barry the barbarian conqueror lounged on her father's bloodstained throne. Wordlessly he gestured her forward. Naked and chained, she stumbled towards him, aware that her compliance would decide if the rest of her family lived or died.

The barbarian warlord chuckled. "You are my property now, do you understand? Repeat the words back to me, little princess. Tell me that you are my property."

She bowed her head. "I am your property," she whispered.

"Louder," he said, idly playing with his cock as he watched her. "Louder and keep repeating it. Say it like you meant it."

"I am your property," she said. "I am your property..." She was aware of a swelling pleasure between her legs. "I am your property..."

I had never in my life been so impatient. Not even with D. Before, the anticipation, the waiting, the lusting- it had all been part of the fun. Not now. No, I wanted Tara in my bed, broken and shivering and desperately eager to please me- and I wanted it yesterday.

This was the logical conclusion to everything I had been doing. The most raw, the most naked shape of my obsession. Take. Take. Take.

Tara moaned- with fear or desire, she couldn't tell. She hung limply against her bonds as Barry stared up at her. He'd burst into her house and spent hours tormenting her; slapping and insulting and teasing her with his mouth and hands and cock, until she was nothing more than a mass of pain and lust and loss. She didn't bother trying to struggle or scream. No, she merely lay there, on the cusp of orgasm, while he continued to whisper into her ear. "You love it," he kept repeating. "You love it when I conquer you. You love it when I dominate you. You love it when I conquer you."

She hated it; hated the cruelty in his every action; hated the way he would switch from loving to abusive in a heartbeat; hated the endless, constant fear. Hated the way her traitorous body heated up, how she became desperate for his moments of kindness. Hated the way she was being trained. She stared up at him through bleary eyes as his hands kept up their endless pattern of teasing touches mixed with cruel strikes. "Say it," he said. "Say that you love it."

She closed her eyes. Fresh tears trickled down her cheeks. With a voice gone raspy from screams she whispered, "I love it."

A moment later he was thrusting his cock between her legs and she was cumming, the world breaking up around her-

I was aggressive. I piled on the dreamworld sessions, knowing that there was no way for her to stop me or even be aware of what was happening to her. During the day I began to shadow her. Stalk her. Track where she went, where she lived. When she'd be vulnerable.

She noticed. Or maybe she just knew that something was wrong, somehow. As fun as the dreams were they were probably letting her subconscious mind know that she was in danger. She began to skip classes. Start to hurry everywhere, head bowed, eyes darting here and there, face lined with fear. It did not arouse any pity in me. Quite the opposite; it merely hastened my appetites.

A week after our first dream-violation and I decided that I could wait no more. That night I didn't dream or even sleep. That night I waited until late. That night I set out to claim her for real.

I hurried through the campus. The night-time quad had a dreamlike feel to it; hot and hazy with a strange and ethereal air. I let myself believe that I had somehow been physically transported into my own fantasy world; my own godlike playground where consequences were for lesser mortals. Internal images of dozens- hundreds- of fearful naked women kneeling before me drove me forward. No point on holding back- had there ever been? Why had I ever been so weak? So limited? I could track down the others- Tanya and D and Tracey- and break them afresh. Make them come grovelling back to me, twist them so utterly that they would never think of disobeying me- never think of doing anything other than indulging my every erotic whim.

I was a conqueror. I was a dream-king.

I was a monster.

The RA at the door tried to stop me from coming in. I simply pushed her aside. She couldn't stop me. No-one could stop me. I moved swiftly through the corridors, past the other rooms full of slumbering girls. They would have their time, I thought. They would all be mine in the end. I walked up to Tara's room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Let me in."

"Who is that? It's late at night." Her voice was soft and hesitant; just like a woman. Weak.

"Let me in," I said in forceful tones.

The door opened a crack and her pale face stared through the crack. "Barry? Please don't-"

I shoved. She stumbled back and the door opened up fully. I walked into the room, slamming the door shut. I stared down at her.

She was dressed in a thin T-shirt and panties. She cringed in front of me, her eyes wide and I took a moment to smell the fear- glorious and beautiful and so wonderfully erotic- that permeated her room. She trembled like a caught rabbit. She knew what was coming; knew it in the depths of her weak, womanly heart. I nodded to her, smiling a smile that made her tremble. "Strip."

"Barry, please leave-"

"Strip." That same tone, that same presence.

"I...no..."

"Strip." I clenched my fist and she shuddered as though I had slapped her. I watched as she eyed the door and then my fist, before clenching in on herself. "Please don't do this."

"Strip." This time I raised my fist.

She obeyed with a speed that I found amusing. Her shirt came off, followed by her bra. I already knew the shape of her little boobs but as always, reality was better than fantasy. She hooked her thumbs through her panties and then looked up at me, one last desperate appeal to my inner humanity. To my sense of decency.

Too late. Far too late. I frowned and that was enough for her to jerk her panties down to her ankles. She was naked in front of me, hands moving to cover herself in a futile gesture. I nodded. Good. She was learning to obey. "Crawl over to me."

She dropped to her knees, shaking, as I unbuttoned my pants. When my cock came out she started as if shocked; what did she think was going to happen? She crawled over to me until I could feel her breath on my length. "Suck it."

"Please no."

"Suck it."

"Please."

"Suck it."

"You used to me a good guy..." she said.

I stared down at her and suddenly I was angry. Angrier than I had ever been in my life. I wasn't even aware of what was happening until her hands raised up to grasp at my wrists, scrabbling desperately to stop me from squeezing harder and harder around her throat-

I let go and she collapsed to the ground, coughing and wheezing. I stared over her. What was that? I didn't want to do that. That was too much. I just wanted to train her. Make it clear who she belonged to. I wasn't going to hurt her. I wasn't...

Enough. This wasn't how it was meant to go. I had to take control back. "That was a warning," I said. "Now get on your knees and suck."

She rose to knees and kissed my cock so quickly that I couldn't help but laugh. I moved to tangle my hands through her hair and pushed. She loyally swallowed my cock to the hilt, gurgling and chocking but not moving away until I eased the pressure. She attacked my cock with desperate speed, tongue licking and lashing along my length as she stared up at me with puppy eyes. Eager. Obedient. Broken.

Good.

I let her show her devotion to me for a few minutes until I decided to step things up a notch. I pushed her away from my cock. She shuddered and blinked and I could read her thoughts-what had she done wrong? Was I mad at her? Was she going to be punished? I merely nodded towards the bed. "Get on."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck you," I said. "And you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I own you. You belong to me. Women like you are meant to be property for men like me. Don't you agree?"

She didn't respond which angered me but she saved herself from being struck by crawling over to the bed and getting on. She lay there, her slim pale body exposed to me. I reached across and gently toyed with one of her nipples. She shuddered and I laughed afresh. "You like this."

"No."

"You do." I loved and pushed her legs aside. "Stop lying." My hands moved down to her cunt as I rubbed gently against her exposed pussy. She gasped, shuddering, as I felt wet heat. I raised my fingers to her, showing her the glint of moisture in the near-dark. "See? Admit it. You want to be claimed. You want a man to own you."

"No," she breathed, looking away. "No."

I took off my clothes, aware of the way her eyes tracked me. "Keep pretending then. But we both know that this is the best thing that has ever happened to you. You're about to have the best sex of your life and it's from being raped." I stood over her, letting my hands move to touch and fondle her body. She closed her eyes, looking away even as her body responded to my caresses. I decided to push it a little. "You enjoy this."

"No."

A moment later I slapped her tits- lightly enough to shock rather than hurt. "Say it."

She whimpered and I slapped her tits again, enjoying the way a red bush spread across her chest. "Say it," I repeated.

"Please."

Another slap, and then I grabbed her chin. I stared into her wide, terrified eyes and said, "Say it. You love it. You love being forced. You love being dominated. Say it."

For a full five seconds she resisted. For a full five seconds she wasn't my property. For a full five seconds she might have been able to walk away from this with something like pride.

And then she gave in to the inevitable. "I love it," she whispered.

"Spread your legs wide for your master's cock." She obeyed and I pressed my cock against her cunt-lips, rubbing it back and forth. She moaned and this time there was no hiding the arousal in the sound. I slid my finger between her lips and she suckled it without hesitation. And then I thrust into her.

It was glorious, the way her cunt clenched around my dick; the way her body welcomed me even as her mind crumbled underneath the weight of her training. It knew who I was; it made me welcome. I pushed into her with strong, heavy strokes, my hips rocking hard and fast against her own. When one of my hands slid up to wrap itself gently around her throat she tensed, whimpering; but when I didn't clench around her again she seemed to relax. Or possibly she realised she enjoyed the fear as much as she hated it. The other hand moved to pin her wrist to the bed. She looked up at me, that same glorious baby rabbit expression on her face as I claimed for her as property.

12