In Dreams, Dominance Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to hold off; hard not to cum inside that glorious pussy of hers straight away. But I grit my teeth and held back, doing my best to hold off the inevitable explosion. I wasn't here for just my pleasure- I was here to complete the little bitch's training. To show her that I owned her sexuality, that there was no resistance to the pleasure my cock could bring. And so I struggled atop of her even while she surrendered beneath me, forcing back the tidal wave of lust that kept me from tipping myself over into final release-

I can still remember the way that her eyes grew hazy, the way her cunt began to clench in a swift rhythm; the look of horror that passed her face as she realised what was happening. The way her muscles tensed. I immediately gave myself over to my lusts, ramming her cunt into the bed with each-spear thrust of my mighty cock. She opened her mouth to scream and I swooped in to kiss her, tongue and lips muffling her cries as she came from being raped. A moment later I was spurting inside of her, filling her up with my virile seed. Sealing her fate.

I eased off her and stared down. She lay on the bed, shaking like a leaf as the afterglow rippled through her body and mind. Flooding her with oxycontin and other wonderful hormones, whispering into her brain that what happened to her was wonderful. Was right. Was good. Was love.

I was still hard. Who wouldn't be?

And so I reached down and lightly slapped her again. She shuddered as she remembered what had just happened. "Get onto your hands and knees."

"What?" she breathed.

"Get onto your hands and knees," I said. "I want to fuck you again. Do it."

She rose, limbs trembling, and turned around. I stared at her cunt-lips- puffy and red and leaking my cum. I laughed and slapped her ass, enjoying the way she squealed.

And then I fucked her like a dog while she moaned into panties that had been wadded up to make a gag.

I left a few hours later, wonderfully sated. I left behind a girl bruised and reddened and utterly fucked. I went to bed and fell asleep immediately. I woke the next morning, ate a hearty breakfast and spent the morning contemplating who my next conquest would be.

That afternoon I was arrested for rape.

She resisted somehow. She kept some part of herself separate from me. Some inner reserve of will that I did not- could not touch, something that let her remember that what had happened to her was wrong. Maybe I had been too impatient to see the results of my training. Maybe I had underestimated her from the start. Maybe she was stronger than I had thought her to be.

The police showed up at my dorm room, read me my rights, and led me away in handcuffs. I passed my old roommate in the halls; the expression he shot me was more relief than shock. I was paraded through the college grounds before being bundled into a car and driven to the station.

I spent the night in a cell. I spent the night plotting my revenge against the worthless bitch who thought she could defy me. I spent the night thinking about all of the terrible tortures she would suffer. I spent the night silently ranting and raving in the space of my own head.

That night I did not dream. Nor the next.

I don't know why. Possibly my rage and yes, the fear left me too unstable to focus properly. Possibly a jail cell isn't the best environment for the deep sort of sleep that I needed to use my power. Possibly some benevolent spirit or god was looking out for Yara or decided to punish me for my transgression. But it was a week before I was able to dream again.

In the end the charges were dropped. Too little evidence; too much confusion on Yara's part. My programming may have clouded her desire for revenge, pouring doubt on her memory of the night. Possibly someone had just explained to her the low successful prosecution rates for rape trials. Possibly she just wanted to forget what had happened.

It didn't really matter. Everyone knew. Everyone knew that I was a monster, even if they didn't know the precise details. A week after I was released it was made politely and abundantly clear that the college would prefer that I left.

I had come to the college a little under a year ago with hopes and dreams for the future. To start my career. To make friends, to find romance. To find out new things about myself.

Well. Now I knew.

Rule Sixteen. You deserve this.

Concludes next update. Then something cheerful. Promise.

12