In Dreams She Came Pt. 03

Story Info
Jenny and Chris attend the party next door and are shocked.
4.9k words
4.53
10.4k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,105 Followers

This is part 3 of a multi-part story. The main characters are:

Chris - the main POV character.

Jenny - Chris' wife

Desdemona aka "Mona" - a mysterious, beautiful redhead who moved in next door to Chris and Jenny

Lazarus - Mona's husband, as yet only referred to

The story began with Chris having a series of recurring wet dreams featuring a beautiful redhead. Chris started to notice that his wife, Jenny, was having sexual dreams each night as well. Her behavior seemed to be changing, too. Part 1 ends when Chris comes home to find his new neighbor, Mona, in the kitchen talking to Jenny. He is shocked when she looks exactly like his fiery dream lover.

In part 2, we meet Mona, and Chris becomes fascinated by the beautiful, mysterious woman. She is the singer of a metal band, Her Demonic Majesty, with her husband Lazarus, and has a strange tattoo on her abdomen, which also happens to be the logo for the musical group. Chris grows increasingly concerned about the continuing dreams and the changes to Jenny's behavior and plans to visit a therapist to try to understand what is happening. He and Jenny are invited to a party by Mona, and as he is showering to get ready, he sees markings on the glass where his wife had drawn Mona's symbol.

"I am He! the Bornless Spirit! having sight in the Feet: Strong, and the Immortal Fire!

I am He! the Truth!

I am He! Who hate that evil should be wrought in the World!

I am He, that lightningeth and thundereth.

I am He, from whom is the Shower of the Life of Earth:

I am He, whose mouth flameth:

I am He, the Begetter and Manifester unto the Light:

I am He, the Grace of the World:

"The Heart Girt with a Serpent" is My Name!" - The Bornless Ritual, Aleister Crowley

Chapter 8

When I came out of the shower, I found my clothes laid out on the bed. Jenny must have come up and selected what she wanted me to wear. I assumed it was to match her outfit. She'd never done this before, which struck me as unusual, but I figured she was excited, and wanted to make a good impression with the new neighbors and their friends.

I slid into the prepared pair of tight black jeans that had a couple of rips and tears in them. Jenny had picked them up at Rue 21 last year for the Queen + Adam Lambert concert. I hadn't worn them since. Fortunately, they still fit. From somewhere deep in my closet, she had found a black long-sleeved shirt that was covered with tiny silver skulls. To go with it, all was a pair of black athletic socks and a black high-top Reeboks I once wore to an 80's costume party.

"How thoroughly Gothic," I mumbled, as I fastened the silver snaps that adorned the front of the shirt.

Once dressed, I ran a brush through my hair and headed downstairs. Jenny, still in her bathrobe, smiled and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"I made shrimp fajitas," she chirped. "I already ate, so don't wait for me. I'll be back down when I'm ready."

"Oh, ok," I replied as I sat down. I noticed another bottle of Blood of the Fallen was open. Jenny took her full glass with her as she skipped out of the room. It was clear she was in a great mood and looking forward to the party. I poured a glass of wine for myself and dove into the delicious Tex-Mex my wife had prepared.

By the time Jenny reappeared, I had finished off the fajitas, cleaned up the kitchen, and drained most of the bottle of wine. I was daydreaming. I was in a twilight forest, walking along a path. I felt as if something menacing were watching me, following me. In the distance, I could see the trail opening into a small clearing. In the center was what at first appeared to be a stone gazebo, with a domed roof. As I drew nearer, I could tell it was an altar or shrine of some type. I felt drawn toward it, as if I were drifting above the ground, moving closer and closer, regardless of my willingness to approach it. I could see candles glowing through the arched windows. As I circled around to the front, there she stood: my dream lover, naked, beckoning me to come closer.

Her flaming red hair.

The piercing green eyes.

The heart tattoo on her abdomen.

"Can I get a refill?" Jenny asked from the doorway, surprising me. I jumped and spun around.

"What?" I asked, much louder than I intended.

"Can I get a refill?" Jenny asked again, holding out her empty wine glass. She wore a short, lacy black dress, with long, dagged, dangly sleeves, and a built-in corset of deep crimson that pushed her breasts up. The elegant cups barely covered her nipples, giving her a pronounced cleavage. The fabric covering her breasts was so sheer that even from across the kitchen, the dark hints of her areolas were clearly visible. Under the frilly black skirt, she wore thigh-high fishnet stockings and a sexy pair of black stiletto heels. Her hair was worn long and framed her face well. She had on the perfect shade of red lipstick and heavy eyeliner.

She was fucking hot.

I shook my head, trying to make sure I was seeing my wife and not some gothic superstar. "Wow," I exclaimed. "You look amazing!"

Jenny grinned and held up her glass. "Thank you, Chris," she replied.

I picked up the bottle and emptied what was left into her glass. "Should I open another bottle?"

"That was the last one. Maybe Mona will be generous and give us some more."

"You know," I said as I tossed the empty bottle in the recycle bin, "I googled them. Apparently, their band is pretty successful. I mean, it must be for them to have been able to buy out the winemaker and put out such high-quality wine. You know this stuff costs a fortune?"

Jenny sipped the glass slowly, savoring the rich flavor.

"Yeah, I figured they must be rich to be able to buy the house next door to us. Even with the murder-suicide thing, it had to sell for a couple of million. I'm sure the wine is worth the price. It's delicious."

"Have you heard their music?" I asked as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pulled up Spotify.

"No, not really. Mona told me about it, but we didn't get around to listening to any. How is it?"

"Better than I expected," I said with a laugh. "I mean, the description sounded weird, but there's something almost magical about the combination of all the ancient folk instruments, Mona's angelic voice, and Lazarus's growling."

"Growling?"

"Yeah, you know when the guy sings in that deep raspy voice? I usually don't get into it, but the way they mix it up, it's fascinating. Plus, he does it in like some weird ancient language, which adds to the mystery. Here."

I played one of the more melodic songs for her, sending it to the Sonos system instead of my phone's speaker. It began with an eery chanting, from what sounded like a children's chorus. That lead to an instrumental interlude featuring a hurdy-gurdy, bagpipes, and a lute. Then Mona began to sing. Her voice was soft, bright, and mysterious. We had no idea what she was saying as it sounded like Latin, or maybe Gaelic. Lazarus' heavy vocals kicked in during the bridge, changing the tone of the song, just before the chorus kicked in in English.

"Fire and water, earth and sea, all are subject unto Thee!"

They repeated the lyrics, chant-like, several times. As the music faded, a man's deep voice spoke, with what sounded like a Scottish accent, "Thee I invoke, the Bornless One! Thee that did create the Earth and the Heavens! Thee that did create the female and the male! Thee that did make them to love one another." The words faded out to the point that we couldn't make out the rest of what was said.

"Wow," Jenny said after a few seconds, "that was awesome. You think they're going to play their music during the party?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"I hope so. I like it!"

I smiled at my beautiful wife. "Well, I guess we'll find out. It's time to go."

Jenny took my arm, and we went through the garage, closing it with the app on my phone. We turned toward the estate next door and walked hand in hand. Neither of us noticed the black SUV parked at the entrance to the cul-de-sac.

"Fire and water, earth and sea," Jenny chanted, emulating the song.

"All are subject unto Thee," we sang together.

Chapter 9

We could hear the thumping bass of music playing as we made our way up the circular driveway that was lined with parked cars. We rang the doorbell, and after a few moments, a pretty young blonde, in a little black dress, opened the door.

"You must be Chris and Jenny," she said with a warm smile. "Mona and Laz are expecting you. Welcome and come in." She stepped back and made a theatrical sweeping motion with her arm, indicating we could enter.

We smiled and stepped across the threshold. In all the years we'd lived there, we'd never been inside the house. The prior owners were reasonably reclusive. We'd met that a few times at neighborhood events and had been in their backyard for a barbecue once, but they never let us inside.

The foyer was circular and topped with a domed cupola. Twin stairs lead up to a large landing, and an arched doorway passed through the left-hand stairs into the rest of the house.

"I'm Sandy," our hostess said, "the party is out back in the playroom and patio. The house has this fantastic vaulted cave-like space underground that Laz is going to turn into a club of sorts. The acoustics will be amazing, but unfortunately, it's not ready yet."

She led us through the formal areas of the house, and into a large, sunken room. To the left was the massive, gourmet kitchen. To the right was a stone wall and epic-looking hearth, something you'd see in a hunting lodge. The ceiling was at least twenty feet high and crisscrossed with enormous rustic wood beams. The sunken portion of the room was easily twenty-by-thirty and lined all around with a sectional sofa in the shape of two crescents with a gap that opened to the kitchen on one side and the fireplace on the other. Matching cushions and pillows covered the floor in front of each of the curved sofa sections.

The back wall of both rooms was floor-to-ceiling glass that opened out onto an expansive marble and stone patio, overlooking a Roman-style pool.

"This is the playroom," Sandy explained as the indicated the sunken room. Several people were lounging around in the room, and I immediately wondered why they called it the playroom. I had a hunch that I knew why.

"Jenny! Chris!" Mona called out from the kitchen. We turned to find Mona approaching us, arms outstretched. My breath caught in my throat. She was stunning. Her flaming red hair cascaded over her shoulders and chest in front, accenting the deep emerald green of the velvet dress she had on. The gown was low cut, with a sweeping neckline that exposed most of her breasts, and slit so high on the sides, that it formed two narrow panels for the front and back, that hung to the floor. The slits, if you could call them that, ran all the way up her sides to within inches of the top, where the fabric changed to black lace. I couldn't see any trace of panties or a thong on either hip. The green of the cloth matched her eyes, causing them to almost glow radiantly.

She embraced Jenny like a long-lost friend and kissed her quickly, not on the cheeks in the European fashion, but directly on the lips. Jenny didn't seem at all surprised by the kiss. I think it shocked me more than my wife. Mona let go of Jenny and hugged me, kissing me on my cheek with a softly whispered, "I was waiting to see you again."

"Thanks for having us," I said.

"Oh, I haven't had you yet," Mona replied with a wink. "But the night is young."

I looked at Jenny nervously, but she only grinned.

"Come, let me introduce you to Lazarus," Mona declared. "He's so looking forward to meeting you." She was looking at me, and the way she said it made me feel as if he had somehow already met my wife. She took Jenny's hand, then walked away. Sandy smiled and walked off in the opposite direction. I hurried after my wife, not wanting to let her out of my sight.

I caught up with the pair just past the kitchen, in a large butler pantry, between the kitchen and what appeared to be a dining room large enough to seat twenty people comfortably.

As I walked up, Mona pushed a button on the side of the wall, and a sliding door opened to reveal a small elevator. We entered, and she pushed a button on the panel to the right. It looked like there were three buttons, labeled kitchen, garage, and caves. She pushed the bottom button, and the doors slid quietly shut.

A minute or so later, the elevator stopped moving, and the doors opened. "This way," Mona said as she stepped out into a dimly lit hallway. We followed her about twenty feet, and the hall opened into a large chamber that appeared to be hewn out of the bedrock. This clearly had to be the caves.

The room was under significant repairs, with scaffolding and work equipment everywhere. Three people stood nearby, having a conversation. As we approached, they turned to face us. I recognized the man in the middle of the group from YouTube. It was Lazarus. He was dressed in a gothic tuxedo, with his long, black hair pulled back, straight, and down his back. His goatee was neatly trimmed, and he seemed to exude charm.

He stepped forward and extended his hand in greeting. "You must be Chris!" he said with a friendly smile. I shook his hand.

"I am," I replied and turned to my left. "And this is my beautiful wife, Jenny."

He released my hand and took Jenny's raising it to his lips and kissing the back. "Jenny, such a pleasure to see you," he said.

I noticed he didn't say "meet you," he said, "see you." I was becoming more convinced that they had met, but when???

"Hello Lazarus," Jenny said demurely, staring at the man as if she were in the presence of a celebrity. "Thank you for inviting us tonight."

"It is our pleasure," he replied. Then he remembered we were not alone and turned to the man and woman with whom he had been speaking. "May I introduce our bandmates, Henrik and his wife, Kat. Henrik plays guitar, and Kat is a groupie."

"Was a groupie," Kat corrected him, with a grin. "Now, I help with promotion."

"Once a groupie, always a groupie," Henrik said, kissing Kat on the cheek. "You're just more selective now."

"That's true," Kat replied with a grin.

"Nice to meet you both," I replied. "I'm Chris, and this is Jenny."

"We were just showing them the caves and talking about how great this would be as a night club," Lazarus explained. "Too bad we can't have a club out here, but we can use it for parties with our friends instead."

"Yeah and jamming," Henrik agreed. "You play any instruments?" he asked, looking at me.

"I play Spotify really well," I answered. Everyone seemed to laugh, but it felt forced.

"Why don't we go back upstairs and get you two something to drink," Mona suggested.

"I'd love some of your delicious wine," Jenny said.

"Oh, you like our wine?" Lazarus asked with a wink. "Well, let me show you our wine cellar."

He pointed to a side doorway, and we passed through into what seemed like a vaulted crypt of sorts. It was lined with barrels and bottles of wine, with a few tables made from wine barrels as tasting stations.

"Not all of the wine is from our vineyard," he explained. "We have quite an extensive collection. Here, let's splurge a little."

We all gathered around the tables as Lazarus retrieved a dusty bottle from one of the interior shelves. "This is one of our newest blends," he said as he began uncorking it. "You've had Blood of the Fallen?"

"Yes, thank you," I said, "your gift was well appreciated. Sad to say, we drank it all." I was hoping he would take the hint.

"I'll have a case sent over for you tomorrow," Mona replied.

Jenny clung to Mona's arm, like BFF's.

"Well, this new one we call Blood of the Risen," Lazarus explained as he poured some into a decanter to let it breathe.

"Risen?" I asked, "as in Lazarus?"

Our host smiled broadly, "Yes, you could say that."

We made small talk for a few minutes until finally, Lazarus poured us each a glass. "To our new friends and to all that is to come," Lazarus said as he raised his glass.

Jenny and I both raised our glasses in response, then sipped the wine. Immediately, I was overwhelmed with the richness of the wine. I tasted spices, hints of sandalwood and ebony, and the tartness of blackberries. The wine felt like velvet on my tongue and went down so smoothly.

"Wow," I said, not having the words to describe the experience.

"Oh, that's good," Jenny declared.

"It is a blend of grapes from ancient vines from the holy lands of the Middle East, Inda, Persia, and Sumeria, aged in casks of rare woods."

"It's amazing," I told him. Remarkably, I was already feeling a warm tingling spreading through my body. I looked at Jenny, and she seemed to feel it too.

"And a few magical herbs and secrets," Lazarus said with a soft chuckle. "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."

He refilled our glasses, and we drank freely, feeling our inhibitions starting to fade away. At some point, Henrik and Kat had disappeared, leaving just the four of us in the wine cellar. Lazarus emptied the bottle and moved to open a second.

"Oh, we couldn't," I said.

"Of course you can," Lazarus said with a wink, then opened the bottle, refilling the decanter.

"Well, if you insist," Jenny said, holding out her glass. She seemed unsteady on her feet.

Lazarus poured her another glass, then said, "I think your wife may need some fresh air. Jenny, why don't I show you around the patio?"

"I'd love that," my wife said, looking at me. "Do you mind?"

"We can all go," I said.

"No," interjected Mona, "we can see them in a few minutes. I'm not finished with my wine yet, and I don't want to take this upstairs. Hang out with me, Chris, while Laz takes care of Jenny."

I wasn't sure I liked the way she said that, but as I looked into her green eyes, I was unable to disagree with anything she suggested.

"Sure," I replied, "if you like."

Lazarus held out his arm, and Jenny took hold of it with her free hand, her wine glass in the other.

"Don't worry about her," Mona said, "she is in wonderful hands."

I nodded, then stared at Mona, feeling nervous being alone with her and this close.

"You're a very handsome man, Chris," Mona said softly, letting her hand gently rub my forearm.

"Th-thank you," I replied, then took another big swig of the wine.

"You know there is a powerful aphrodisiac in the wine," Mona giggled. "I'm sure you must be feeling it." She glanced down at my crotch. "That's the hidden meaning behind the name."

"Blood of the Risen?" I asked, repeating the name.

"Mmhmm," Mona sighed softly, her fingers moving up my arm to my shoulder. "Aren't you getting a rise out of it?"

It was then I realized she was right. My cock was rock hard. What the fuck? Was it the wine doing that? Or, was it being alone with Mona and her hand on my shoulder that was getting me boned up?

"It has the same effect on us, ladies," Mona said, leaning closer to me, "only slightly wetter." Her lips brushed my cheek. I could smell her scent, earthy spice, and myrrh, just like in my dreams. I swallowed hard.

"I should get back upstairs," I said feebly.

"I think you're fine right here," Mona disagreed. She moved closer, her breasts touching my chest, her thigh pressing against my engorged cock.

"No, I really," I said, trying to find the words, "I can't."

"It's ok, Chris," Mona whispered her mouth next to my ear. "We're swingers. Lazarus doesn't care."

I shook my head, trying to clear it. I stepped back. "We're not," I said as I moved toward the exit. "I'm sorry, but we're not into sharing."

"Are you sure, Jenny feels the same way?" Mona asked. "What do you think she's doing right now with Lazarus?"

I stared at Mona as the realization of her words hit me. I turned and ran out of the wine cellar, down the hall, and punched the call button on the elevator.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,105 Followers
12