In Dreams She Came Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't make a big deal out of it," Mona called as she slowly walked toward me. "It's all good, Chris. You can have all the fun you both want, then go home and be a happy, loving couple."

I punched the button several times. Finally, the door opened, and I stepped into the elevator. Mona stepped in with me. She pushed me against the wall and leaned up as if trying to kiss me. "I think you're just afraid that you might like it, too. You don't have to fight it, Chris. Just let yourself have what you want. I know what you want."

"What do I want?" I asked.

Mona pulled the front panel of her dress to the side, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy.

"You want this," she said as she slid a hand over her mound parting the lips. "You can have it any time you want it."

The door opened, and I pushed past her into the butler pantry. I ran through the kitchen and out onto the patio, looking around frantically for my wife. I ran down to the pool area, and as I was coming back up toward the house, I saw her through the glass in the playroom. I ran there as fast as I could.

She was sitting on one of the cushions of the sectional sofa, next to Lazarus. His shirt was off, displaying his muscular torso and six-pack abs. Jenny was lying against his chest, her face close to his. It looked like they were about to kiss.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her firmly, away from him. "Come on, Jenny," I exclaimed, one level below a shout. "We're going home. There's an emergency."

"What?" she asked me. Her eyes were foggy, and she seemed confused. "What are you talking about?"

I pulled her to her feet. "There's an emergency," I repeated. "We have to go home now."

Lazarus sat up. "I think Jenny wants to stay, Chris. Why don't you go take care of the emergency yourself."

"Yeah, Chris," Jenny said, pulling her hand out of my grip and sitting back down. "I want to stay. You go take care of it."

I grabbed both of her hands again and pulled her to her feet. "No, baby, it's important, we have to go. Now!" I put my arm around her and turned her toward the front of the house.

Henrik and Kat stood in front of us. Kat was only wearing a thong, and Henrik was naked, his erect cock standing at attention.

"What's the hurry?" he asked. "Night's young! Stay and have some fun."

Kat stepped up to Jenny and put her arms around her. "Yeah, Jenny, come stay with me. Chris is a party pooper."

"Yeah, Chris!" Jenny said, pulling her hands from me again and turning to put her arms around Kat. "Don't be a pooter parpy. I want to stay and have some fun."

"Yeah, Chris, don't be a pooter parpy," Henrik said firmly, stepping between Jenny and I. "We might have to throw you out."

I shoved Henrik hard, pushing him out of the way and grabbed Jenny again. "We're going home!" I declared.

"Oh, pooh," Jenny said with a pout. Several other people got up and stepped in front of us.

"Let them go!" Mona shouted from the kitchen. "It's ok. They're new to all of this. They'll learn. They'll be back."

The crowd parted. I guided Jenny forward. "Bye, Mona!" she said, waving at the redhead. "Thanks for having us over!"

"Come back any time," Mona said. "You too, Chris."

I pushed my wife forward and found our way back to the foyer. Sandy was there, completely naked this time. "Come back when you feel more like sharing," she said as she opened the door for us.

"Bye, Sandy!" Jenny said and blew air kisses at her.

I got Jenny down the driveway and started making our way toward ours, moving up the cul-de-sac. I saw the Black SUV this time but didn't think much about it. It could have belonged to one of the guests, though it was parked well away from the other cars. I guided Jenny up our driveway.

"What kind of emergency?" she asked. "Is something wrong?"

"No baby," I said, "It's ok."

"Can we go back, then?"

"Not tonight, baby."

"Oh, ok. Did I do something wrong?"

"No, Jenny, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Oh good," she said. "I like them. Lazarus has a six-pack! Did you see his chest?"

"I noticed."

As I opened the garage door, Jenny said, "Baby, I don't feel so good."

"It's ok," I told her. "You'll be ok."

I got her inside and closed the garage, then had to carry her upstairs to bed. I got her out of her clothes, and tucked her in, then went downstairs to make a pot of strong coffee.

Chapter 10

I stayed awake as long as I could. The coffee only could do so much. Finally, I drifted off.

Then she came.

"You were a bad boy," Mona said.

"I'm sorry," I replied.

"You know what happens to bad boys, don't you?"

"Yes, I know," I answered.

"Take off your clothes!" Mona demanded.

Suddenly, I was naked and in the caves beneath our neighbor's house. I was chained to a large wooden cross, with my legs and arms spread and secured tightly. Off to the right, Lazarus sat on a large, evil-looking throne. He was naked. His cock was rock hard, pointing upright, and had to be at least ten inches long. Sitting naked on his lap, stroking his cock with both hands, sat Jenny.

"You know what happens to bad boys!" Jenny shouted with a wicked laugh.

I heard the lash strike my back before I felt the pain. I thrashed against the restraints and looked back over my shoulder. Mona stood, laughing, gripping the riding crop firmly.

She swung it and struck me across the ass. I cried out, and ten more strikes landed. I hung from the chains, trying to catch my breath and to make the pain stop.

"Are you going to be a good boy?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, giving in.

The cross disappeared. The chains vanished. Instead, I was lying on the cushions in the center of the playroom next door. Mona straddled me and lowered herself down, guiding my hard cock to her warm, wet pussy. I felt myself penetrate her, and I groaned out in pleasure. She began to fuck me, and I loved it.

"Look at her!" Mona demanded. I didn't know what she meant, so she grabbed my face and turned my head. My wife lay next to me, on her back, legs spread, showing her pussy wantonly to a slavering Lazarus, who knelt between her legs stroking his gigantic cock.

"No! Jenny! No!" I cried out.

Mona drove her pussy down hard on my cock and began to bounce up and down. It felt so good. I couldn't stop her. I didn't want to stop her.

Lazarus shoved his massive cock into my wife. Jenny screamed! Was it from pain or pleasure?

Just then I started cumming, my sperm erupting out of my cock as I awoke in my bed. The cum landed on my chest and belly. I heard a gasp and turned my head. Jenny lay there naked, legs wide open, ass off the bed as she thrust her hips up and down. Her labia were parted, and her cunt open, as if filled with an invisible cock.

Jenny shuddered and cried out as she came in her dream, "Fuck me, Lazarus! Fuck me!"

I jumped up, ran to the toilet, and vomited.

12