All Comments on 'In Dreams She Came Pt. 03'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
meucimeuciabout 4 years ago

He should have taken his wife to the hospital for a blood test. It is 1 thing to swap knowingly but something completely different when you have to be drugged to do it. I know I am probably not going to be in the majority opinion on this story but I had a family member given a date rape drug and it cost her a good marriage and she is still in counseling. So even though this is all wrapped up into a goth story and is more a fantasy it still involves rape any way you look at it.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years agoAuthor

@meuci

Thanks for the comment. In part 4, it becomes more clear what is going on.

Part 4 is about 2/3 written and should be out soon. I'm writing the story as we go.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 4 years ago
Double Damn!

You are doing an excellent job with this story, IMHO. I got so enthralled that I began reading to fast. lol I will need to re-read to pick up on all the nuances of your story.

Druid priests come to mind thinking of this story.

5*+

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years agoAuthor

I originally anticipated part 4 would finish Act 1. I know what will happen, but I am not sure I can get it there in one or two more chunks. I will do my best to get us there in part 4.

KB

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Wow! Great tale!

The worst part about this story is that I NOW have to wait for parts 4 and 5!

KB - thank you for sharing!

Imperator_9Imperator_9about 4 years ago
Excellent!

I really like where you're going with this. I like the fact that you're taking your time. Chris' protectiveness over his wife was well done, but, let's face it, he's in a world of trouble, isn't he?

This is quality writing, though. The characters have depth, the dialogue works well, and the prose flows nice and smooth - just like an expensive wine. (Speaking of which, your description of Blood of the Risen was very good. One of the highlights of the story!) Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hurray Again!

This is getting nice and creepy with the wife and husband being lured over and almost forced to participate in an orgy. I like how you didn't have the wife kowtow to Lazurus but rather had her leave when her husband demanded that it was time for them to go. I hope our heroes will be able to survive this influx of supernatural beings into their cul de sac with their marriage intact, although I (nastily) hope that the wife's pussy and ass get stretched out pretty good before good triumphs over evil. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That is why

I love Erotic Horror stories I like where this is going

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years agoAuthor

So, part 4 became longer than any part so far and had a lot left, so, I cut it off at a good stopping point and will add part 5. Part 5 will conclude Act 1. There will be 3 acts in the complete story. My goal is 3 parts to each act, but I have failed so far.

Part 4 will get posted today and should appear Wednesday or Thursday.

KB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES