In Dreams She Came Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw what I did and increased the intensity of her blowjob.

Ok. Fuck work.

I grabbed her head in my hands and pulled her to me. She let out a delighted whimper, mouth full of dick, and began to deep throat me. She seized my balls in her hands and started kneading them, rolling them around playfully, as she kept her mouth working my shaft. I didn't think I could hold out for long, so I pushed her back a bit, letting her know to slow down.

She shook her head and attacked my cock even more intensely. She rocked her mouth up and down faster and faster. I felt her finger probe at my asshole as my balls started to tighten. She pushed her fingertip into my ass, and I let out a loud growl and started cumming, shooting blast after blast of my cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all, then licked all over my dick like a lollipop, to clean up any remaining traces of sperm. Finally, spent, with my cock rapidly shrinking, she let go and grinned up at me.

"That should hold you until you get home tonight," She said with a giggle as she pulled her robe open and ran a hand through her wet pussy. "I'll keep her warm for you until you can get home to take care of her."

"Mmmm," I moaned. "You do that. I'll be sure I don't work late."

"You better not," Jenny teased.

*****

At work on Monday, I toyed with the idea of calling a psychologist or some kind of expert on sleep disorders, but as I was feeling better, I let it go.

When I got home that evening, Jenny surprised me. She had ordered sushi, which wasn't the surprising part. Jenny decided to make herself the platter and was lying naked on our kitchen table, covered with sushi. She had rolls on her chest, nigiri with big slices of fish on her abdomen and thighs.

"I'm your dinner," she said playfully. "Eat the sushi, then when you're done, eat me."

I did as directed. That led to another intense session of fucking. We did it three times, twice in her pussy and once in her ass, with lots of sucking in between to get my cock hard again as fast as possible. By the time I came in her ass, I was exhausted. I fell asleep with my dick still inside her.

The next morning, I woke up from a full night's sleep. Gone were the wet dreams and visits from the fiery redhead whom I seemed to have confused with our neighbor Mona.

For the next couple of days, it was the same thing. Jenny was hypersexual and overly attentive to my every need. It was as if we were newlyweds again. I was loving it and loving her more than ever. Every morning, I'd go for my run. The black SUV was a constant presence, so I got used to seeing it. Every evening, we'd fuck like rabbits, fall asleep and wake up feeling refreshed, ready to start again.

By Wednesday, I had almost forgotten about Mona and Lazarus. It felt as though Jenny and I were back on track, and nothing could get in our way. Then on Friday, it all came crashing back to reality.

When I returned from my run, Jenny was out on the patio again, seated in the same spot as before, in almost the same position. Her robe, open again, revealing her naked body. The only difference was, this time, she was not alone.

"Hello, Chris," Mona said with a smile as I approached. Her red hair shone in the sunlight, and her green eyes sparkled beguilingly. "How was your run?"

"Hello, Mona," I said as I stared at my wife. She seemed to be staring mindlessly out over the pool, unaware that she was exposing herself, unaware that we had company.

"Jenny!" I said as I lightly shook her shoulder. "I'm back."

She slowly raised her eyes to mine, and, like before, she smiled as her vision cleared. "Hi, baby," she said. "I think I must have dozed off." Unconsciously, Jenny pulled her robe tight and appeared to notice our guest for the first time.

"Oh, Mona, it's so good of you to come over."

Mona smiled even more magnetically. "I just came by to remind you about the concert tonight. You are coming, aren't you?"

"I don't know," I said before Jenny could respond. "We'll see."

Jenny looked at me as if she were unsure, but didn't say anything.

"Well, we hope you can come. We want to show you that we aren't all that bad and make it up to you for the other night."

"We'll think about it," I said, without committing to anything.

"Ok," Mona said as she stood up. "No pressure. Hope to see you there."

She leaned over and kissed Jenny softly on the lips, then winked at me and walked back home. When I heard the gate close, I sat down next to my wife and took her hands.

"Are you ok, Jenny? You seem confused."

"I don't feel so good. I think I want to go take a nap."

"Well, if you're not feeling it, we're definitely not going to the concert tonight," I said, helping Jenny to her feet.

I helped her upstairs and tucked her in bed, then got ready and went to work. I called her a couple of times during the day to check on her, and she told me she felt better. When I got home around 5:30, she was already dressed for the concert, looking very gothic and very sexy.

"So, I guess this means you want to go." I leaned against the bedroom wall, watching her brush out her hair.

"Can we, please?" Jenny pleaded. I didn't want to disappoint her, especially since we'd had such a great week.

"Sure, honey," I conceded. "Let's go and have fun, but any funny business and we come home."

"That sounds like the perfect plan to me."

With that, I went to take a shower and get ready for the night's activities.

Chapter 15

We arrived at the arena and flashed our passes. That got us routed to the VIP entrance. From there, we were escorted to a private luxury suite and ushered inside.

The suite was full of people we didn't know. A couple looked familiar from the party, but not enough for us to know them by name. The bar was close to the entrance, so it was our first stop. I grabbed a Miller Light for me and a glass of champagne for Jenny. I intentionally avoided drinking their wine.

"Jenny! Chris!" a female called out from the main room of the suite. As we turned to see who it was, Kat, from the party, came trotting over, arms outstretched. "So glad you made it. I know Mona and Laz will be thrilled."

She embraced Jenny and kissed her on the cheek once then directly on the lips. Jenny blushed and glanced at me nervously. Kat turned in my direction, and I let her hug me, but kept my face out of kissing range. She didn't seem to mind.

Kat took us both by the hands and led us through the main room and out onto the rows of seats to watch the concert. She had a small table with three plush, comfy chairs waiting for us.

"Had she kept the seats empty in hopes that we came, or had she made two people find other places upon our arrival?" I pondered as we sat down.

Kat sat to my right and Jenny to my left. I finished my beer quickly, and Kat spoke to someone about it. Two minutes later, someone placed an ice bucket next to us, filled with more beers and two bottles of champagne.

The arena was packed. I hadn't realized Her Demonic Majesty had such a following in the United States. The opening act, Gone by April, was decent but seemed slightly less polished than other acts I've seen. They played a similar style of music, which I guess you would call Folk Metal or maybe Medieval Metal.

Jenny and Kat stood for most of the first show, dancing, cheering, and having a blast. I sat and watched, more interested in the technical aspects of the show. I'd never heard any of the songs, so I had a hard time getting into them.

Between bands, I went to the restroom and loaded up a plate with some food. On my way back, I passed Jenny and Kat, on their way to the powder room. I sat down and ate. By the time I had finished, the girls hadn't returned. I went to get more of the incredible tamales. A girl came out of the restroom, and I asked her if anybody else was in there.

"No, just me," she replied. "Want to join me?"

I laughed but declined. Where the fuck had Jenny and Kat gone?

I returned to the table and had just finished off the second plate of tamales when the girls returned. They were acting giddy and playful. I noticed that Kat was extremely touchy-feely all of a sudden.

"Where did you two go?" I whispered in Jenny's ear. She smiled and kissed me, very affectionately.

"We smoked some weed," Jenny replied. "You mad?"

"No, but you could have shared," I retorted.

"You hate weed," Jenny answered. "I didn't think you would want to."

"Well, yeah, that's true," I kissed her ear, and she groaned. "You sure it was just weed?"

She wiggled in my arms and gave me a naughty smile, "Maybe a little Molly."

Oh Shit. Jenny hadn't done Ecstacy in years. I remembered how horny she got when she did it. I was in for one Hell of a night.

Just then, the house lights dimmed, and the crowd went crazy. Eery canned music began to play, and a strange man's voice started echoing throughout the hall, speaking in some foreign tongue that I didn't recognize. As his speech reached its peak, the band started playing one of their most famous songs, the curtains flew open and the stage lights fired up.

Jenny and Kat jumped to their feet and started moving to the music. I couldn't help but get caught up in the excitement. Kat had her arm around Jenny and was pointing at the lead guitarist, most likely reminding my wife that was Henrik, her husband. Jenny nodded, and the two women continued to hold each other tightly as they bounced and frolicked.

I have to admit; I had a great time. The band was far better live than I could have ever imagined. I was blown away by the musicianship and talent.

Jenny and Kat had even more fun. They didn't care about musicianship; they just were having the time of their lives. I also noticed that they couldn't stop touching each other. I wasn't concerned, because I knew we would be leaving soon after the show.

Towards the end of the show, Kat told us to come with her. She guided us down to a secured area, where we had to show our passes to be let in. After a few twists and turns, we found ourselves on the left side of the stage. We could see the band performing and all of the work being done to put on the show.

After a couple of songs, Lazarus snarled out "Good Night!" and the band came off stage. Mona was glowing with energy as she ran over to us.

"You came!" she shouted as she threw her arms around Jenny and kissed her. She then embraced me, and I let her. "We're so glad you did!"

Lazarus appeared and shook my hand, then gave Jenny a big hug, lifting her off her feet momentarily.

"Wait here," he explained. "We have to do a couple more for the encore."

I nodded and put my arms around Jenny. She held onto my belt loops, tugging at my pants to help keep her standing upright. She'd had a few too many glasses of champagne. She had to be feeling pretty high.

Kat was busy making out with Henrik when he broke free and walked back on stage as a roadie handed him a guitar. The crowd, which had been chanting, went nuts.

A few minutes later, the band finished their second encore and took a big bow before coming off stage for the last time. They went past us, heading out of the arena to their waiting tour buses. "They'll be back in a few minutes once they shower," Kat explained. "We have a room set up for a party. Let's go there."

"We're not staying," I explained. Jenny gave me a disappointed look. "We're just going to drop by to say hello, and then we'll get out of your way so you can all have fun."

"Oh, that's fine," Kat said, then took Jenny's hand, and they pranced off. I hurried to follow them. They didn't go very far. I found them in a large room full of people. There was an extensive buffet arranged on a central row of tables, an open bar at one end of the room, and tables and chairs lining both walls. A DJ in the corner played tunes.

People were milling about. Many looked like fans, there to get autographs, groupies and music industry people. Kat and Jenny were by the bar and had just ordered some drinks when I walked up.

"Come dance with me, Chris," Kat said as she pulled me over to a makeshift dance floor and draped her arms around my neck, pressing her giant, fake tits against my chest.

Kat was dancing more erotically than I was used to, with her crotch pressed against my growing package. I didn't feel comfortable and kept glancing over at Jenny, who smiled at me.

"She'll be ok," Kat whispered. "I mean, we are in public, right? No orgies here."

"Right, I'm not worried about that," I assured her.

"I guess we shocked you with our behavior at the party. We only get that wild when we're among friends. We thought you and Jenny were on board."

"No, it's cool. I mean, we're not into that kind of stuff, but I don't look down on you guys for your lifestyle choices. To each his own, I say."

"You never know," Kat said as her hand brushed my cock through my pants, "part of you seems interested."

She was right. My cock was getting hard. However, that was a natural reaction to her proximity and the way she was dancing with me. It didn't mean I wanted to share my wife with other men. Which, I didn't.

I told Kat, and she just laughed. "What about all us wives who want to share you? You're going to deprive us of the pleasure of this?" She squeezed my erection and grinned wickedly.

"I'm afraid so," I said with a smile. "I need to get back to Jenny." I looked back to where I'd left my wife, but she wasn't there. I glanced around the room but didn't see her anywhere.

Shit. Not again. I forcibly extricated myself from Kat's grip and went in search of my wife. I went into the adjoining room, which looked like it served as a locker room for sporting events. Jenny was there, sitting on a bench between two guys, who I think were performers in the show. They looked like male strippers, wearing tight leather pants and no shirts to cover their six-pack abs and muscular chests.

One guy had his arm around Jenny, with his hand resting on her hip. The other was straddling the bench, with Jenny between his legs. When I walked up, none of them seemed to react to my presence.

"Oh hi, honey," Jenny said with a slur in her voice. "Tony and David were just asking me to dance with them. Is that ok?"

"No," I said loudly and firmly, "it's not ok. We have to go."

"We do?" Jenny asked. Neither boytoy moved a muscle. The one with his arm around her smirked at me. "I want to stay. Can't we stay at least until Mona and Lazarus come out? It would be rude to leave before thanking them for the tickets."

"They'll get over it. We need to go now."

The guy who smirked whispered in Jenny's ear, and she grinned, then looked up at me. "Why don't you go? I can ride home with Mona and Lazarus."

"Screw that!" I said, leaning closer and taking her hand. "You're coming with me, and we're getting the fuck out of here."

"Yo, dude!" The smirking guy said as he stood up, flexing his muscles. "If she wants to stay, she can stay. You don't own her. She's your wife, not your slave."

I poked him in the chest, hard, with two fingers, "Stay the fuck out of my business, dipshit." He stepped back briefly, and I pulled Jenny to her feet. "You're not thinking straight, Jenny, and I need to get you out of here before something bad happens."

"Why? I don't want to be old and boring. I want to be young and have fun! I think we should stay and have some fun."

She pulled her hand away from me and looked like she was going to walk away with at least one of the dancers, but as she turned, Mona and Lazarus walked into the room. Everyone became quiet and turned to stare at them.

"Thanks, everyone, for coming tonight," Lazarus said, his voice loud and strong. "We are so happy you were here for the show. Now, let's party!"

Mona wore a long, flowing gown of black lace that clung to her figure tightly. Her hair was down, and hung loosely around her shoulders and cascaded around her nearly exposed breasts. Her scent filled the room as she walked up to me, took my arm, and said, "Buy a girl a drink?"

I stared into her green orbs and felt myself falling. "Sure," I replied and walked with her back into the main room and to the bar.

"I'm so happy you guys came tonight," she said as we walked. "I don't want there to be any problems between us."

I smiled, feeling a warmth in my chest as I gazed into her eyes. Somewhere deep in my mind, a voice was telling me to be careful, but I ignored it. I don't really remember what happened after that. It's all kind of foggy. I know I drank some wine with Mona. We danced, and at some point, she kissed me.

It was the kiss that did it. I suddenly snapped to awareness of where I was and what was happening. Mona saw my reaction and pulled me to her. "Don't fight it, Chris," she whispered. "It's meant to be. Let it happen."

I pulled away, "No! I can't! You're wrong!" I staggered from her and nearly knocked over a table of food.

What the fuck was wrong with me? I felt drugged. The room was spinning, and I had a hard time walking. I stumbled back into the locker room. Jenny wasn't there, but I noticed a group of people in the back of the room, huddled around, blocking a doorway that led to what I assumed were showers.

I pushed my way through the crowd until I could see what was going on. Lazarus was naked, fucking a woman from behind. She was bent over and sucking the drummer's cock. I felt relief when I saw her large, fake cans hanging beneath her. Thank God it wasn't Jenny. I scanned the room and found my wife. She was standing, over to the left, held from behind by the smirking prick from before. He had her top pulled up over her tits, which he was mauling. Her skirt was up over her hips, and her panties had been pulled to the side. The other guy from earlier was groping her pussy while he jacked his cock. He looked like he was preparing to fuck my wife.

My steel-toe boot caught him in the balls from behind, dropping him. Jenny looked completely stoned or drugged. Her eyes were barely staying open. The smirking guy let go of her, and she fell to her knees heavily. He lunged for me, but I sidestepped and grabbed his hand, using his momentum against him. I twisted and sent him flying headfirst into a tile-covered column. There was a crunch as his nose shattered.

I knelt and scooped my wife up, covering her body as best I could. I turned to leave, but several of the people were blocking my way. "Get out of my way before more of you fuckers get hurt," I shouted.

Everyone glared at me with pure hatred. Henrik snarled and jumped in front of me to bar my exit. For a moment, I could have sworn he had fangs. Kat appeared and put a hand on his arm, muttering, "Not here. Not now."

Henrik looked around the room, then stepped aside enough for me to pass. I had to carry Jenny as she couldn't walk, but I got her out of the arena, into an Uber, and headed home.

Chapter 16

Jenny didn't speak at all on the way to our house. She was nearly catatonic as I carried her up to our bed and tucked her in. The next day, she slept until one in the afternoon, and then had no recollection of anything that transpired from the time we got backstage until she woke up.

It was difficult to stay angry at her when she didn't remember anything she had done or said. As time passed, I grew angrier and angrier, so when she woke, I packed her in the car and took her to the hospital. I wanted her tested for drugs. I believed they had given my wife something to get her to go along so willingly, and I wanted to know what it was. Once I had proof, I'd go to the police and file charges for attempted rape. Jenny tried to argue with me about calling the police. In her mind, since I stopped anything from happening, we should just move on with our lives.

Hours later, I was sitting next to Jenny in a private room, holding her hands while we waited for the results. The attending physician came in and told us that they had only found alcohol, small amounts of marijuana, and MDMA. There was no trace of any other date-rape drugs in her system.