In Dreams She Came Pt. 04

Story Info
Chris and Jenny attend a concert and things change.
8.5k words
4.5
7.7k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,112 Followers

Chapter 11

I purged until there was nothing left inside me to come out, then had the dry heaves for several more minutes.

What was happening to us? Was I losing my mind? Was my wife cheating on me? Was it possible that some kind of demonic entity was involved as I had read? I didn't believe in fairy tales, and I sure as Hell didn't believe in demons. Occam's Razor says the most straightforward answer is usually right. So, based on that, I was pretty confident Jenny was fucking Lazarus, but that didn't explain my dreams.

I stepped in front of the sink and splashed cold water on my face. It was refreshing but did nothing to quell the tumult in my brain. As I stared at my reflection, I hardly recognized the man who met my gaze. His eyes were red, with dark bags under them. He looked haggard, exhausted from lack of sleep, and the torment of his dreams when he did rest.

What had brought me to this point? What was happening to my wife and I? What did our new neighbors have to do with our dreams?

I dried my face and returned to my bedroom. Jenny was asleep, curled up under the covers as if nothing had happened. I couldn't get the image of her out of my mind.

Her legs were spread.

Her ass was raised off the bed, thrusting up and down hard.

Her pussy was open, gaping as if some invisible force were violating her.

That wasn't possible. Things like that didn't really happen.

I kissed Jenny on the forehead, then went downstairs to my office and opened up my laptop. I clicked on the bookmark for the page I had been reading and found the part I was looking for:

"According to the Malleus Maleficarum, or "Witches' Hammer," written by Heinrich Kramer (Institoris) in 1486, succubi collect semen from men they seduce. Incubi, or male demons, then use the semen to impregnate human females."

Holy shit. I jumped up from the desk and ran upstairs as fast as I could. I threw the covers off of Jenny and pulled her legs apart forcefully. She groaned but didn't wake.

I slid my hand over her pussy, and her groan became a moan. I inserted two fingers into her, and they went in with very little resistance. When I pulled them out, they came away coated in a sticky goo that looked like semen. I sniffed it and recognized the distinctive odor of sperm.

I was furious. Someone had fucked Jenny recently, and it sure as Hell wasn't me. Could it be that some invisible demon had done it? I shuddered briefly at the thought, but quickly put it out of my mind. Shit like that didn't really happen. There had to be a logical explanation, and right now, the logical explanation was that she had fucked Lazarus.

I shook her by the shoulders, shouting, "Jenny! Wake up!"

She rolled away, and I shook her harder. "Dammit, Jenny! Wake the fuck up!"

She opened her eyes and stared at me without understanding what was going on. "What? What's wrong?" she asked.

"Whose fucking cum is this inside your cunt?" I demanded, showing her my fingers, with the sticky cream clinging to the extended digits.

"What?" she tried to focus on my hand, with difficulty.

"You have cum inside you! Who the fuck put it there?" I snapped, growing angrier.

"Y-you did," she answered. "You just fucked me a little while ago. I told you I wanted to sleep, but you did it anyway."

"Just now?" I asked.

"What the fuck, Chris? Don't you remember?"

"Jenny, I haven't fucked you since early yesterday," I shoved the fingers toward her face. "This is fresh! Did you fuck Lazarus?"

Jenny's eyes grew wide as she shook her head, "No! Of course, not! I haven't fucked anybody but you!"

"I saw you having a sexual dream just a few minutes ago! You were calling out to him, Jenny. You said his name as you were cumming!"

"What?"

"You were dreaming of fucking him! Then I find his cum dripping out of you?"

"It was just a dream," Jenny said. "But, it was you in the dream, not Lazarus."

"Then why did you call out to him?"

"I-I don't know," she said as she sat up, "I swear I haven't done anything!"

I sat down next to her and pulled her into my arms, kissing the top of her head. She clung to me desperately.

"I swear it," she sobbed. "I wouldn't cheat on you."

"I know," I reassured her, "I know."

Chapter 12

I couldn't sleep, so I held Jenny until she was deeply snoozing again. Once I felt sure she would not wake up, I gently made my way downstairs. I sat in the kitchen, head in my hands, thinking about the strange situation in which we found ourselves.

About five in the morning, just as the sun was coming up, I gave up on getting any rest and decided to go for a walk. I thought it might help clear my mind to get some fresh air. I went out the front door and walked down the sidewalk to the cul-de-sac. The cars from the party-goers had all left the cul-de-sac. However, the black SUV was still there, parked in the same spot as earlier.

As I walked past it, I noticed the windows were darkly tinted, making it impossible to see inside. I had a creepy feeling, as though someone or something was watching me. I could vaguely make out the silhouette of a person in the driver's seat.

I reached the end of the cul-de-sac and turned right to head down by the park. I glanced back toward my house, and the brake lights flashed on the SUV. I watched, as it edged forward and drove around the circle, heading my way.

I quickened my pace and continued up the street. I took a quick look over my shoulder and saw the SUV turn right. It seemed to be following me. Growing increasingly nervous, I darted across the street and entered the park, following the snaky trail, down past the carousel and fountain, exiting on the far side. There was no way he could have followed me now, so I turned to the left, heading back in the general direction of my house.

As I waited at a crosswalk, I heard a rumbling sound approaching from behind. I turned to see a Black SUV rolling to a stop. Was it the same one?

The sun was up, and the light shone into the front seat. The driver had shaggy, long hair, dark glasses, and a long beard. The signal changed, and he gunned the motor, driving away as if he were in a major hurry. I crossed the street and returned home uneventfully.

Maybe it was just paranoia or a coincidence, but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone had been following me.

Chapter 13

I spent the next few hours working in the yard, cleaning the pool, washing the cars, anything I could to stay outside and avoid talking to Jenny. I was still doubtful that she had not fucked my next-door neighbor at the party the night before. I needed time to think and come up with a plan. The only problem was I spent a lot of time thinking, but came up with nothing. I was out of my league.

By noon, I was starving and went inside. To my shock, Jenny wasn't alone. Desdemona was sitting next to her at the kitchen table, holding her hands. They sat with their heads close together and seemed to be whispering when I came inside.

"Oh, hello, Chris," Mona said with a smile that lightened her face. I felt a ting of lust when our eyes met.

"Hello, Mona," I replied coldly. "What are you doing here?"

"I came by to apologize to you both for what happened last night."

I nodded noncommittally. "Ok," was all I said.

"Lazarus and I are swingers and have an open marriage," she explained. "We've been doing it this way for so long; sometimes we forget that not everyone feels like we do. I'm sorry that we made you both uncomfortable."

"It's ok," I assured her. "We're just not interested in swinging."

"Yet?"

"Ever."

"Oh, I see," Mona replied, then reached into her purse, pulling out what looked like a couple of tickets. "So, to show our sincerity, we'd like to invite you and Jenny to a special concert we're doing later this week."

She slid the tickets over to me. "That includes backstage passes so you can hang out with us after the show. Can we count on seeing you?"

"We'd love to," Jenny chimed in before I could respond. I wasn't very pleased that Jenny answered for us. I wanted to separate ourselves from Mona and Lazarus, not become more involved in their debauched lifestyle. I still harbored serious concerns that my wife was fucking the asshole.

Mona stood up and hugged me, but I pushed her back. "I'm all sweaty," I said defensively. "I'm going to get a shower."

As I headed for the stairs, Mona called out, "Need me to wash your back?"

"No, that's ok," I shouted back at her. "I can manage."

I took a long, hot shower, letting the water wash away all my stress. As I did, my mind drifted back to the party. Many things were becoming hazy in my recollection. That was peculiar, as I always had excellent recall. Before I knew what was happening, I was reliving the dream. I could see Mona, naked, straddling my erection. I could feel her pussy gliding down the shaft. I could smell her scent.

My cock was rock hard. I stroked it, picturing Mona, fucking me. Suddenly, I started cumming, with a loud groan, my seed splattering on the glass of the shower wall. I felt guilty. I felt dirty.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong with me. My hands were shaking as I exited the shower and dried off. I dressed and came downstairs, desperately hoping that Mona had left. I couldn't handle seeing her.

Fortunately, she was gone. Jenny was sitting in the family room, drinking another glass of wine. I poured one for myself and joined her. "Look," I began, wanting to clear the air.

At the same time, Jenny looked up at me and said, "Honey," then hesitated, realizing that we were both trying to speak. I smiled and told her to go first.

"I wanted to talk about last night," Jenny said.

"So do I," I informed her.

"I know that Mona and Lazarus are very different than us," she began.

"No kidding."

"I know they are swingers and have an open marriage. I was shocked by it all at first." She hesitated and took a sip of wine. I was shocked too, but there was more to it than just the swinging and open marriage that was bothering me. I couldn't understand why Mona and Lazarus were dominating our dreams and in such a sexual manner. I felt like I was becoming obsessed with the redhead and feared what may be going on with Jenny.

"But," Jenny continued. "I am kind of turned on by the whole thing. I think it would be really hot if you were to fuck Mona."

I couldn't believe what Jenny had said.

"Do what?"

"I think it would be hot for you to fuck Mona," Jenny repeated. "I see how you look at her. I know you want her. I'm ok with that. I don't know what it is, but I'm strangely comfortable around her, and I wouldn't object to sharing you with her. She and I talked about it, and she admitted to wanting to rock your world, so what do you say?"

"You must be joking," I said. "I have no interest in fucking anyone but you. You're my wife!"

"I'd still be your wife, 100%. You would just get to fuck her as well as me. How could that be a bad thing?"

I was growing angry and increasingly suspicious. "Wait, is this just to make it ok for you to fuck Lazarus?"

Jenny sipped her wine. "This has nothing to do with me fucking Lazarus, honey. We're talking about you fucking Mona. I want you to."

"I get it," I argued. "You set me up with Mona, and while she has me distracted, you get to go roll around in bed with her husband."

"Not right away," she explained. "At first, we'd want you to loosen up with Mona, then once you feel differently about things, well, maybe then, Lazarus and I can play, too. Maybe we could all have fun together and even with their friends."

"What the fuck, Jenny?" I snapped. "I can't believe you think I'd be into something like that. There's no way in Hell that I want to see other men fucking you! You're my wife, not some slut."

"You wouldn't have to watch," she replied. "You could be having your own fun with Mona and the other girls."

"Are you crazy?" I shouted. "Look, what I wanted to tell you is that I think we should stay the fuck away from Mona and Lazarus and their dirtbag friends. I don't know what happened last night, but I think they might've drugged us. I think at some point Lazarus fucked you, but I don't know for sure."

"What???" Now it was Jenny's turn to shout. "That didn't happen! I don't understand what you're talking about! I haven't fucked anyone but you!"

"You had sperm inside your pussy last night, goddammit, and I sure as fuck didn't put it there!"

"Yes, you did! We fucked before we went to the party and then again last night after we got home!"

"No, we fucking didn't! I watched you lying there in your sleep, fucking air, Jenny! You were calling out to him, and you came! I figured you had to be reliving your earlier fuck at their house. That's when I found you had his sperm inside your pussy."

"You're just jealous, Chris! He was into me at the party, and yeah, I was into him. But, nothing fucking happened. I can't believe you're pulling this shit. They're nice people, and they just want to have some fun. You're turning it all into something perverted!"

"I don't want you talking to Mona any more. I don't want you going over to their house, and I don't want you around Lazarus again."

"I'm not your slave! I'll see who I want when I want and where I want!"

"You're not my slave; you're my wife. They're sexual predators, trying to seduce you, Jenny. I don't want you around them. I won't stand for it."

"Mona is my friend! You're crazy!"

"You just met her. She's not your friend. She's just trying to trick you so her husband can fuck you."

"He can fuck any woman he wants, Chris. He doesn't have to work that hard to fuck me!"

"What? What does that mean?"

"Never mind," Jenny said as she stood up and went to the kitchen to pour herself another glass of wine.

"I don't want to fight about this, Chris," Jenny said after taking a long drink. "I think you're overreacting, but maybe what you're saying is true. Let's go to the concert and see how things are. If they're doing what you say, then that's it. We'll go home, and I promise I won't talk to them again."

"I don't think we need to go to their concert to find out. I'm sure of it."

"Please, Chris, just one more night can't hurt. Let's go to the concert. If we're not comfortable, we leave. Simple as that. Please?"

I shook my head negatively as I thought about the situation and the likelihood I might be wrong. I looked in Jenny's eyes and saw her love for me. "Ok, the concert and then that's it. If either of us is uncomfortable, we leave, no arguments, and no questions asked. You agree?"

"Of course, yes." Jenny ran over and threw her arms around me, then kissed me hard on the lips. "I like it when you get jealous."

"You do?" I asked.

She took my hand and put it against her panty-covered pussy. I could feel how wet she was.

"Why don't you take me upstairs and make sure your sperm is the only sperm inside me."

"Why do we need to go upstairs?" I asked as I turned her around and pushed her over the kitchen table. I yanked her panties down hard and kicked her feet apart. As soon as I freed my hard cock, I shoved it inside her. Jenny moaned and began to push back, hungrily trying to get more of my cock.

Chapter 14

Monday morning came, and I felt like a new man. Jenny and I had fallen asleep after a long session of intense sex that had left us both wiped out. The sun shining through the open blinds landed on my face, causing me to wake up. I felt incredibly rested, more than I had in weeks. My night had been dreamless. As I stretched, I noticed the bed was empty, and Jenny was nowhere in sight. It was rare for her to get up before me. Nervously, I got up and looked for her in the bathroom, then went downstairs.

I found my wife in the kitchen, cooking a full breakfast with bacon, eggs, French toast, and freshly squeezed orange juice. She greeted me with a warm smile and a kiss, handing me a fresh cup of coffee.

"What's all this for?" I asked.

"You deserve a little special pampering after everything that's been going on. I just wanted to show you that I love you, and nothing will ever change that."

"I love you too, Jenny," I said as I said down to eat. After breakfast, as Jenny cleaned up, I went for my morning jog. Everything seemed peaceful outside. I glanced at Mona's house. Their sprinklers were on, but other than that, the place was quiet.

As I turned to start my jog, I froze in my tracks. The Black SUV was back, parked as before at the entrance to the cul-de-sac. I was determined not to let my imagination play tricks on me. Maybe the SUV belonged to whoever lived in the corner house. I was sure it had nothing to do with me.

I jogged past it and stole a quick peek. I couldn't detect a driver through the front glass, and the side glass was too dark to see through. When I reached the corner, I looked back, and the SUV was unchanged. There were no brake lights, and the engine was still off.

"See," I told myself. "Nobody is following me."

I ran through the park, then down along the lakeside, on the paved trails. On the far side of the lake, I turned onto a dirt trail that led through a wooded canyon for a couple of miles. It snaked and meandered, eventually opening back out onto the public trails that ran behind the houses on our cul-de-sac.

That took me to a sidewalk that ran between our house and Dan and Shirley Martin's, our neighbors on the other side from Mona and Lazarus. As I passed close to my kitchen, I noticed our windows were open, and I could have sworn I heard voices from inside. I didn't stop to listen carefully. I jogged to the end of the sidewalk, doubled back toward our house, and entered through the front door.

"Jenny?" I called out as I came inside. There was no answer.

I headed through the house to the kitchen. It was empty, but the smell of cinnamon lingered in the air. That could have been from the French toast, I supposed. I called out for my wife again, and then I saw her out on the patio. She was alone, seated at one of our tables, facing away from me.

She was staring out at the pool, wearing only her bathrobe. She seemed lost in a daydream and was unaware of my approaching her. When I stopped next to her, I was surprised to see that her robe was open, her breasts and bare pussy on full display.

"Jenny!" I said as I touched her on the shoulder. She slowly looked up, as if in a daze, then her eyes seemed to clear, and she recognized me. Her hands immediately went to close and tie her robe shut.

"Chris, when did you get back?" Jenny asked as she picked up her mug and took a sip of coffee.

"Just now," I explained. "Were you alone? I could have sworn I heard voices in the house."

She glanced over her shoulder at the back of the house, momentarily, "No, I don't think so. I was out here, having coffee, by myself."

"Are you sure? You don't sound very confident."

"Yeah, I'm sure. Maybe the TV was on."

"No, it's off."

"I don't know what to tell you," Jenny replied. She changed the subject. "You're all sweaty."

"That usually happens when I go for a run."

"I like it when you're sweaty," she responded with a wink. She reached over and ran her hand over my jogging shorts, caressing my cock. "I love the way your balls smell and how your cock tastes."

Jenny was not usually this horny. Lately, her libido was working overtime. As my cock stiffened in response to her touch, I thought there were worse things in life than having a hypersexual wife.

She reached inside my baggy shorts and started stroking my rapidly engorging cock, then pulled it out the leg hole. She buried her face in my crotch and took a long smell, moaning as she did. Before I could react, she wrapped her mouth around my cock and started sucking me aggressively.

I glanced at my watch. Fuck. I would be late for work if I didn't go jump in the shower.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,112 Followers