All Comments on 'In Dreams She Came Pt. 08'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Story is being ruined with the flashbacks to 1789. Characters are becoming a blur.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years agoAuthor

I should have included this with part 7.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

Looking forward for more

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago
Reality

Fiery and explosive depiction of Sexual Acts,orgy at zenith

Please bring it down to earth , a 'Hard reality'

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 4 years ago
Finally Read prt 7-

I at first was thinking Lazarus would be the main des demona now I'm thinking Mona. The flash back characters can be a bit confusing, but it is understandable dealing with the passages of time. I will be waiting for the next Acts and chapters I 'm enjoying this story. I commend you on keeping this on point and direction and not wandering.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years agoAuthor

the next part is the start of Act 3. in it, I will try to tie all the flashbacks together into a logical flow.

SlyghtSlyghtover 3 years ago
Hoping for more

I am thoroughly enjoying this story and hope it continues very soon.

I am REALLY hoping that act 3 finds Chris watching some more of the bands videos, or maybe a livestream concert, and sees Jenny having sex as part of the show.

Keep up the great writing and cant wait til the next installment drops.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While I enjoy this series more than his others, I find it curious that he still can't lay off the ingrained tropes of the dumb MC who always senses danger but never recognizes or acts on it until much too late.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES