The Bet

Story Info
A night out goes awry.
2.3k words
4.3
28.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

A big thank you to Randi, for her amazing editing skills, and her assistance with the story.

*

The heat, oh my god. The burning white hot searing heat, it felt like hot liquid wax being poured over me. Every touch felt like a branding iron caress, so sticky and oh so slippery.

Staring up into her eyes I exhaled slowly, her piercing gaze nailed me to the bed. Her mouth twisted in a seductive evil sneer. I could see the lust oozing out of every pore.

Her hands grabbed my ankle, pushing my leg out of the way. She sat astride my other, her hot sticky gooey pussy sliding up my leg, every touch, every searing burning touch of her pussy, as it gasped and sucked at my thigh. Higher she went, sliding inexorably up my trembling leg, her sticky slick secretions glistening in the light.

It was torture, intense and yet so full of expectation, full of fear.

I felt my insides twisting, my tummy somersaulting frantically, my mouth hanging open, unable to suck in enough life preserving oxygen. I felt my breasts heaving, my heart pounding, and then...

It was done, her burning hot sticky pussy pasted against my own. She squirmed, she writhed, her hips rotating rubbing and caressing, chafing. Her vagina sucking wantonly on mine, two vaginas salaciously, French kissing.

I felt her open, her swollen labia gasping, clutching, clamouring, my clitoris wriggling against her slippery attack. The squishy sound of wet slippery flesh caressing flesh, her fat succulent lips tangled with mine.

Her face was a twisted mask, her head rocking from side to side, her mouth hanging open as she moaned the ecstasy audibly, her passion apparent.

She rocked back and forth wildly, her wet pussy sliding over mine, our sexes rubbing furiously, the desire building as our juices mingled. The air was alive with the scent of arousal as her attack grew more physical, her pussy grinding, our labial lips mashed together.

Breathe, just let it happen, I couldn't stop it if I wanted to. The shudder started deep in my body as the euphoria settled, my orgasm fast approaching, trembling, writhing against pushing and grinding as she rubbed her sex in a mad frantic frenzy on my own.

It was coming, a vibrant explosion, a joyous rhapsody transporting me into an orgasm my whole body felt.

So strong it felt like my body was on fire, nothing worked, I couldn't move as we fell headlong over the abyss. My moans were impossible to stifle, a ubiquitous, animalistic cry, a panting exquisite soul emptying release.

She collapsed on top of me, our bodies heaving, panting wildly, trying vainly to survive, to breathe, my lungs aching as I sucked greedily at the impossibly thin air.

Her face was inches from mine, her mouth smiling as her lips crushed mine, a kiss so overwhelming survival became impossible. Our tongues swirled playfully, dancing figure-eights fanning the dying embers back to life.

I watched as she reached out, picking up the five hundred dollars pinned to the pillow.

Her voice was soft, sensual, like molten velvet, smooth molasses cascading over glass. "I told you."

"Cheeky bitch," I grumbled softly.

She climbed off the bed, pulling back on her short leather skirt, and slipping back on her glossy black stilettos.

As she walked out the door, she blew me a giggly little kiss. "That was wonderful by the way."

Just like that she was gone, and I was left to clamber out of bed and quickly pull back on my jeans and sandals. I just hoped I could sneak out without the guys seeing me. With my face red with embarrassment, I snuck out. I could hear the guys laughing and joking through the thin curtain. Seeing a hallway leading off to the right I followed it where I stumbled into an emergency exit door that I swung open. Enveloped by darkness, I staggered down the side alley in search of a taxi. "Thank fuck," I muttered as I stepped out onto the main road.

On the taxi ride home, I tried to understand why I let that happen, was I mad?

*****

The night had started out pleasantly enough. We were out on the town celebrating Jeremy's fortieth birthday. Jeremy and I worked on a small fishing boat, the Jenny Anne. We were part of a seven man team, well, six men and me. The Jenny Anne was part of a small privately owned fleet of five boats; I was one of only three female deck hands. The night was to be a crew celebration, just the seven of us from the Jenny Anne. We all met at Pete's place, jumped in his van, and headed out on the town.

It was the start of the pub crawl to end all pub crawls. Ten pubs later and there we were at a strip club, the boys all having a blast. I didn't mind, I knew before we left we were going to end up there. They'd been talking about it the whole of the last fishing trip out.

I got on great with the guys, they treated me right; just like one of the guys, which is how I liked it. Being a bit of a tomboy, I loved working on the boat. It had been my life for the last ten months. We worked ten days at sea and five days back on shore.

That night was our first night back, and the boys were all ready to raise hell. The strip club was small and only held about fifty people, although on the night there were probably only twenty. We easily found a table close to the stage and watched the show.

I have to say, I'm straight, never even kissed a girl, but looking at the chicks on stage swirling and dancing, their clothes flying off in seriously exotic striptease routines was hot.

What stunned me the most were the pole dancers, holy shit. So strong, upside down, their weight supported by nothing other than their thighs gripping tightly around the shiny steel pole.

The guys threw money on stage and stuck bills in the girls G-strings, they even made me do it. I have to say it was a lot of fun, and the girl I chose gave me the sexiest come on smile. She even held my hand as I slipped the notes into her thong.

The drinks flowed like water and we were all pretty tanked, it got a bit rough when some of the guys decided on lap dances. Now, I'm not a prude, and working with guys meant I had just about heard it all, but I had never seen anything like it.

When they announced they were getting lap dances, they all said in unison. "You too, Hannah."

"What? No fucking way," I yelled. "You perverts can do what you want, but I'm not going in there.

"Sorry, sweetie, but yes you are. It's all or none. If you join in, you can't dob us in to our wives."

"No way," I yelped as they dragged me into the private lounge. There were about four seats set up, and as we all filed in the drunkest, guys all jumped in picking the vacant seats.

The girls all paraded in and they made their choices.

The girl who I had tipped smiled at me. "You getting a dance, babe?"

I shook my head as she slithered onto Dave's lap. Oh god, it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. The way she gyrated, ground and mashed her pussy over Dave's lap made me tingle just watching. My mouth went dry, I felt my knees trembling as Dave yelled out hoarsely, "Oh fuck."

I focused on his face as the girl spun around on his lap so she faced him. Grabbing his shoulders I watched as her hips thrust back and forth along his lap, obviously grinding down on his erection. Harder, faster she went, her hip a blur.

"Oooooohhhh fuck." Dave growled, his hips pumping up against her, as he came in his pants. "Oh fucking hell." He gasped, "Fuck me dead. Jesus that was amazing."

Most of the other guys all took their turns, not all filled their pants, a couple of the single lads paid for blow jobs, which happened in out of sight booths.

"Your turn, Hannah." Dave chanted. The girl who gave him his lap dance sauntered sexily over to me, her mouth close to my ear. "Come on doll, let me bring you off."

"No, hell no. I'm straight," I gasped.

"Yeah, that's what they all say." She giggled as her fingers traced lines across my sweater covered boobs.

"Hannah, you're doing it," Craig yelled. "Come on, we all did it."

"Don't be daft," I bawled. "What the hell would I get out of that. I don't have a cock."

"You don't need dick, doll," the stripper whispered seductively. "I can get you off, babe, you'll come so hard you won't know if you're coming or going."

Her total confidence made me wonder, 'Could she?'

The guys all started chanting. "Hannah, Hannah." Over and over, stamping their feet and clapping their hands in time.

The stripper leaned in closer. "Doll, I could make you come, no hands, no mouth, but you'll come hard, I promise."

If my mouth was dry before, now it was like a desert.

"Bullshit," I blustered, trying to bluff my way out.

She smiled broadly, the grin becoming a full faced laugh. "Wanna bet?"

"I'm straight, and there's no way you could make me come, not without your hands at least."

"Wanna bet?" she said again. With complete confidence, her lips almost touching my cheek she said, "Whatya have to lose, babe?"

Glancing around the lecherous bastards I stuttered, "I'm not doing anything in front of these lechers."

"Then we better use one of the rooms, hadn't we."

"I don't even know your name," I said, hoping to stall and wait the guys out.

"My names Sophie."

"Hannah, Hannah." The chant went again.

"Hannah," Sophie said. "I bet you a hundred bucks I can make you come. I won't use my mouth, or my hands."

"How is that even possible?" I said hesitantly, my head fuzzily trying to comprehend. "Would you use sex toys or something?"

She shook her head with that smile making her look so damn cocky. "No hands, no toys, no mouth. Just you and me."

"There's no way?"

"Doll, all it'll cost you too find out is a hundred bucks. If I'm wrong you'll walk out with a little bonus. If I'm right, you'll walk out with a smile, just like Dave." She turned to him. "Right Dave?"

He chuckled with embarrassment eating into his usually bold persona. "Yeah, my money's on Sophie."

The guys started interrupting, and before long they were all entering the bet. Soon there was five hundred bucks in Sophie's hand. "Well, doll, are we doing it?"

I looked anxiously around the group and sighed, "Yeah, but it has to be somewhere private."

She picked up my hand and led me away. "We'll be back in about half an hour, boys." The guys all gave a loud cheer as they watched us walk out through the gauze curtain.

"Take off your jeans, and shoes," Sophie said.

With more nervousness than I had ever felt in my life, I fidgeted around, stalling. "Sophie, take the money. I will just tell the guys you did it."

She shook her head. "Oh, hell no. We had a deal, and I'm a girl of my word. Now get those clothes off. Don't make me call security."

"What?" I muttered haltingly.

"It's simple, either you strip, or I'm calling security to hold you down while I do it."

"You're joking," I stated, not sure at all.

"Try me, look, Hannah, why so nervous, babe? You have nothing to lose. Either you get a mind blowing orgasm, or you get to say I told you so."

She moved in close again, her hands caressing my face softly. "I'm not going to hurt you, babe. Relax and enjoy. You might like it."

Reluctantly, I kicked off my shoes and using my thumbs, slipped my stretchy jeans down over my hips. I wriggled a little as I forced them down. "Babe, if you get sick of playing with the boys, you'd make a great stripper. Fuck, your bod's smokin."

I giggled nervously at her comment. There I was standing in front of a stripper, wearing just my top and my panties. I watched as Sophie stepped out of her tight red leather skirt, and then with no shame slipped her skimpy little G-string down her sexy legs.

Did I mention she had the sexiest legs, and cased in those dark sexy stockings, they looked sensational.

Christ, what was happening to me, admiring a stripper.

When she stood up she sniggered, "Panties as well, doll. I need to see that cute little pussy."

I blushed brighter than red. Gazing back at her perfectly smooth skin, not a hair in sight, I felt self-conscious. I didn't shave, or wax. With the hours I worked, I hadn't been on a date in six months. The only release I got was from my dancing fingers late at night. No need to seduce them; if they let me down I was fucked.

"Come on, Hannah. I warn you, if you don't, I will."

Wincing, I again slipped my thumbs in and wriggled out of my panties.

I heard Sophie giggle. "Holy fuck, long time since I saw a forest."

"Fuck you, look, why don't you just take the money and run?"

"Because we made a bet, and I never welch on a bet."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers