In Flight

Story Info
Pilot meets up with co-pilot and flight attendant.
2.8k words
4.46
12.7k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* A few things before this gets started. This is plot thin and action heavy. If I write more in the future, there will likely be more plot, but this is pretty much just straight up porn. Also, there is interactions between two men, if that's not your thing, you may want to skip it.

Also, this is purely fantasy. Thus, in this world in which I wrote this there was no need for protection. Of course, I don't condone that in the real world unless you and your partner are tested and agree to it ahead of time. Again, this is pure fantasy and thus there are things that occur that likely would not in the real world...outside of the adult film industry.

One last thing, I did not have anyone edit this. I wrote it in one shot and then re-read it before posting. If you see any errors in spelling or whatever, it is my fault alone. Feel free to call me out on it. *

* * * * *

I felt bad while I was away at work. My wife was left to basically be a single mom. But, I had to work, right? She worked at a bank and made decent money. I was an airline pilot. That meant, I was obviously gone during the week.

Sometimes I flew out of the country, but most of my flights were domestic. This particular loop was flying out of Charlotte. We were going to be flying to Dallas, Las Vegas and Seattle. On the way back we were going to be stopping in Denver and then returning to Charlotte.

While in Seattle there was going to be a change in crew. I was supposed to meet up with my friend Dave, who was going to be my co-pilot for the Denver and Charlotte's flights. We were also scheduled to have Andrea as our lead flight attendant.

* SEATTLE *

We arrived in Seattle at 2:37PM local time. By the time I finally got to the hotel it was after five in the evening. I was a little tired but met up with Dave and Andrea at a local restaurant for dinner. It was good to see them again and to be flying together.

Dave and I actually went to flight school together. I spent four years in Navy as a pilot, whereas he started from scratch. But, flying a fighter jet is NOT the same as flying a 737. So, I had to go do flight training for that, which is where I met Dave.

Andrea had worked with us on many occasions. She was a twenty year veteran of the airline and was the most experienced flight attendant on pretty much any crew she was a part of. Which might make her seem old, but she's only forty-two.

I swear I have to be careful when around the flight attendants. Mainly because for as long as I could remember I always had a thing for women who wear nylons. Pantyhose and stockings. Well, every flight attendant has to wear them. So it was temptation central for me.

I mean, all I was really going to do is likely get caught looking at their legs, but that's still creepy for some women. So, I tried to keep things in check. Luckily, I had known Andrea for over ten years and she didn't mind my wandering eye.

By the way, you'd be surprised by how many flight attendant wear thigh high stockings when they are working. It's not all the time and it's certainly not all of them, but a fairly decent number of them do. But, I digress.

* DENVER *

We flew out of Seattle the next morning and arrived in Denver in the afternoon, local time. We had the next day off and then were scheduled to fly to Charlotte on Friday afternoon. We're required to get a certain amount of sleep between flights.

So, Dave and I stayed in our rooms the afternoon we arrived in Denver. I got plenty of sleep that night and even slept in until nine the next morning. After getting up, I went and did some shopping. I got my wife a snow globe that said, 'Denver,' on it. I got my son an Avalanche hockey puck, then went back to the hotel.

I got lunch at the hotel, went back to my room and caught a nap. Around three there was a knock at my hotel room door. I opened it and there was Dave. He walked in and put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door handle and we went into the room.

I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, while Dave was similarly dressed. We stopped at the foot of the bed and we began to kiss. I ran my hands down in between us and felt his erection. The bulge was fairly substantial. I'm a little over six inches, but Dave was around eight.

I knelt down in front of him and quickly, but carefully unzipped his jeans and pulled them down his legs. He wasn't wearing anything underneath them, so his cock sprang free. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked it several times.

As usual, he was rock hard. I took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it while sliding my hand down to his balls. I knew he would have already came earlier that morning. I took more of his cock in my mouth. I could get over half of it before reaching my limit.

I bobbed my head back and forth, sucking firmly while fondling his balls. "Oh shit. Suck that cock, Tony," he moaned.

I sucked faster while looking up at him. "That's a good cocksucker," he said. I slid off his cock and ducked down to lick his balls. He moaned when I took them in my mouth one at a time and sucked on them, then licked up the length of his shaft.

"Did you get it?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's in the bag on the table," I replied.

He walked over to the small table while I stripped out of my clothes. I was already bent over the bed and waiting by the time he walked back over to me. He opened the small bottle of lube and squeezed it out onto my asshole.

He knew I was ready. I always toyed my ass before we met up. No need to waste time with that, when we could be fucking, right? He rubbed my asshole with his fingers, slipping two inside, making me moan like a cock hungry slut.

I looked back when I felt the head of his cock against my asshole. "Give it to me, Dave."

He pushed the head inside me. I moaned out in pleasure. I put my head down as he sank more of his cock into my tight ass. I could feel my asshole stretching around his cock and I fucking loved every second of it. For years I tried to get my wife to peg me, but she wouldn't go for it.

One night on a trip, I was a few cocktails in and mentioned it to Dave. A few weeks later he told me that he would be willing to give me what I wanted, as long as I was cool with it. It's two different things to be fucked with a strap-on and fucked by a guy. Obviously, I said yes.

Dave started out slow, allowing me to get accustomed to his girth. "Come on, Dave. Give it to me," I moaned.

He gripped my hips tight and began to thrust faster and deeper. "Are you sure you prepared?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because your ass is so fucking tight," he replied.

"Loosen it up," I said.

He thrust his cock all the way up my ass, making me grunt. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Fuck yes, Dave."

He thrust faster and harder until he was pounding my ass with his big cock. "Yes! Fuck my ass, Dave. Fuck me with your fat fucking cock," I moaned.

"Oh yeah, Tony. Take my cock," he grunted as he continued fucking me balls deep.

I was getting close to blowing my load when I heard a female voice, "Holy shit."

I knew who it was right away. I looked up and saw Andrea standing there. She had a surprised look on her face. I scrambled to cover up. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"I could ask the same of you, but I guess I already know," she replied.

"Wait...how did you get in?" I asked.

She glanced over at Dave. Dave shrugged. What the hell was going on? Andrea looked back at me and smiled, "Dave left the door ajar."

"What? Why?" I said.

"Because I need fucked and two cocks are better than one."

I'm not going to lie. Andrea and I have fucked on occasion over the years. Not often, but every once in a while. "You knew about us?" I asked.

"Your secret is safe with me," she said.

She pulled her top off and tossed it on the floor to reveal she was topless. Her breasts were 34C, with a little big of sag to them, but not much. Her areolas were the size of a golf ball and nipples the diameter of an Altoid mint and a half inch long.

She wiggled out of her jeans and panties until she was standing there as naked as we were. I admired her body as I always did on the occasion that I got to see it. She had a landing strip above her pussy. 'How appropriate,' I thought.

She put her brown hair up in a ponytail and looked at us. "Sorry Tony, I was going to wear stockings but I forgot to pack them."

I smiled, "It's the thought that counts."

She knelt down and motioned Dave and I over to her. She grabbed my cock and slipped it into her mouth while she stroked Dave's cock. I moaned in appreciation. Tony reached around me and slipped a finger in my ass.

Andrea slid off my cock and looked at Tony's eight inch cock. She spit on it and stroked it a few times then took the head into her mouth. I watched her as she took inch by damn inch. I waited for her to stop, but she didn't. Well, not until she had to.

"Holy shit, Andrea." I said.

She looked over at me and winked. She slid back and forth on Dave's cock, taking half of it with ease. Occasionally, she'd slide all the way down it before sliding back until just the head was in her mouth. She grabbed my wrist and pulled on it.

I knelt down beside her and she handed off Tony's cock to me. I did my best to suck as much as I could, but I still hit the same limit I always had. "Mmm, you look hot sucking his cock," Andrea moaned as she rubbed her pussy.

We went back and forth sucking on Dave's cock until Andrea climbed onto the bed and got on all fours. She looked at me, "Fuck me, Tony."

I got up behind her and slid my rock hard cock into her wet pussy. We both moaned. I worked up to a decent speed while she opened her mouth for Dave. He stepped in front of her and began to fuck her mouth. I began to fuck Andrea faster until I felt my balls tighten up.

I wished I had jerked off earlier, but I hadn't. I grunted as I shot my load in Andrea's pussy. She moaned and wiggled her hips back and forth. Once I had finished shooting my cum inside her, I slipped out of her pussy. Dave slid out of her mouth.

"Lay down on the bed, Tony." Andrea ordered.

I did as she said, she straddled me so that we were in a 69. She lowered her pussy to my face. I happily licked her pussy and ate my cum as it dripped out of her. Dave walked around and got behind Andrea. I expected him to slide into her pussy.

But, instead he lubed up her asshole. "Oh fuck, yes," she moaned loudly.

I got a firsthand view of Dave slowly working his cock in Andrea's ass while I continued to lick my cum from her pussy. It took a few minutes, but eventually he got the majority of his cock up her ass. "Fuck me, Dave." she said, simply.

I looked up and watched as Dave began to work his cock back and forth inside of her tight asshole. Not surprisingly, I started to get hard from seeing that. Andrea took my cock back into her mouth and got me the rest of the way there.

Once I was rock hard, Dave pulled out of her ass. I quickly got up behind Andrea and slid my cock back inside of her pussy. Dave stuffed his cock back up my ass and began to fuck me, which in turn caused me to fuck Andrea.

It only lasted a minute or so until Andrea looked back at us, "I want to watch you ride Dave's cock," she said.

Dave eased out of my ass and laid down on the bed. I straddled him with my back to him and sank back down on his cock. He grabbed my hips and guided me up and down on his thick cock. "Fuck yes, that's hot," Andrea moaned as she watched us.

My hard cock was bouncing around and slapping against my stomach. Andrea leaned forward and sucked on my cock while I continued to bounce on Dave's cock like it was a pogo stick. Andrea sucked my cock like it was nothing.

We fucked like that for a few minutes until Andrea demanded Dave fuck her. I bounced off his cock. Andrea immediately took him into her mouth and sucked him down to the balls. He pushed her onto her back and got in between her legs.

He stuffed his cock back up her ass and placed her legs on his chest. I sat there and slowly jerked off while I watched Dave pound Andrea's ass like there was no tomorrow. "Yes! Destroy my ass you big cocked motherfucker."

Dave really began to fuck her. "Take that fucking cock you slut!" he yelled.

He continued to assault her ass for what felt like ten minutes, but was probably only a few. He pulled out and her ass was gaping open. He looked at me and told me to lay down beside her. I did as I was told. Once I was in position, he moved Andrea so that she was straddling me.

I slipped my cock into her pussy, Dave jammed his cock back into her ass. "Oh my God, you fuckers." Andrea moaned.

I began thrusting up into her. Dave didn't move for almost a full minute. At first I wasn't sure why, but then I realized he was trying to pick up my rhythm. Once he did, he began thrusting his cock in Andrea's used ass. She was moaning and yelling now.

I clamped my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. Dave pushed her forward causing us to slip from her pussy and ass. I felt Dave grab my cock and guide it into Andrea's well fucked ass. I felt lube being applied to my cock.

Before I could really comprehend what was happening, Dave pressed his cock to mine and pushed. 'Oh shit,' I thought.

His cock met resistance, but eventually it slipped inside Andrea's ass...along with mine. "Holy fuck, you dirty fuckers!" Andrea yelled. "You're going to fucking split me in two!"

"You fucking love it," Dave replied as he began to fuck her ass. It took me a few attempts to get the rhythm, but I eventually figured it out.

The friction of Dave's cock sliding on mine was going to push me over the edge sooner rather than later. Dave grabbed her shoulders and continued to fuck her ass. Eventually, I couldn't hold it and unloaded inside of her.

"Oh shit. Yes! Come in my ass," she moaned.

I could feel my cum being spread along my cock and Dave's. He started to falter in his thrusts and I knew he was going to come soon. He closed his eyes and grit his teeth while he fucked her furiously. Trying to hold out until he no longer could.

He grunted loudly as he blew his load deep inside Andrea's ass. I could feel his hot cum landing on and around my cock. Andrea had more or less collapsed on top of me. I could feel her breathing, other than that, she wasn't moving.

Next thing I knew, I woke up with dried cum on my stomach and cock. Andrea was laying beside me, sprawled out on the bed. Dave was nowhere to be found. I'm sure he was back in his room sleeping with a big ass grin on his face.