Twin Brother Cums to Visit

Story Info
Brothers share everything. Girlfriend doesn't mind.
2.9k words
4.41
21.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that he was distracted from washing his hair, she quietly dropped her robe & stepped into the shower to surprise him. While waiting for him to finish rinsing the soap from his eyes, she couldn`t help but marvel at the impressive cock that was hanging like a club between his legs. Growing impatient, she reached out and wrapped her fingers around its thick shaft. Obviously startled, his eyes flashed open and he began to stumble backwards until steadying himself against the wall of the shower behind him.

She began to giggle as she stared at him seductively. Awe, did I scare you she teased. Oddly, he remained silent. Though somewhat confused by his reaction, she just kept smiling and stroking as she gripped his manhood firmly. After a moment of uncomfortable silence, she simply dropped to her knees and stuffed his now engorged cock into her hungry mouth. She began sucking and bobbing with earnest, forgetting the awkward exchange and focusing on the task at hand. She wanted him rigid. She loved the way it felt when his rock hard tool pounded her insides. The trick was to suck him off until he was moments from orgasm and then squeeze his balls and settle him down. She had learned that if she timed it just right, he would be able to fuck her hard for a good long while before coating her insides with his thick hot cum.

Sensing that he was getting close, she gripped his balls firmly and stopped sucking. She began to turn around so he could fuck her from behind however what she saw as she turned made her stop cold. Standing there naked, stroking a very hard cock, was her boyfriend. All at once she was ashamed, angry, and confused. Her boyfriend was smiling like the Cheshire Cat and had the unmistakable look of hunger in his eyes. She just stood there frozen with a confused look on her face, hand full of balls, and afraid to turn around. Finally, John spoke, "I see you`ve met my brother Mark". He arrived a few hours ago. I told him he could take a shower and help himself to whatever he wanted. I see he`s done just that.

It`s alright sweetheart. Mark and I discussed this scenario earlier. I just didn't expect it to happen so quickly. Beginning to fully understand the situation, she mustered up the courage to turn around and face the stranger who's balls she was still holding and who's cock she had been sucking just moments before. "Heh.. hello Mark" she stammered. "Hello Lizzy", he replied. "John has told me so much about you. It`s uhh, it`s a pleasure to finally meet you. You as well Mark. John told me he had a twin, I just didn't realize you two were... identical twins. The resemblance is remarkable she thought to herself while eyeing Mark`s naked muscular body up and down.

Realizing their intentions and beginning to feel increasingly wet and emboldened, she began squeezing and stroking Mark`s cock while turning her attention back towards her boyfriend. "Are you guys going to fuck me now? That was your plan wasn't it?" John`s reply immediately got her pussy soaking wet. Get down on your knee`s sweetheart. Yes, that was the plan. We`re going to fuck you now.

Getting more turned on by the second, she dutifully did as instructed and knelt down between them. In unison, the men approached and offered her their cocks. The scene before her was indescribable. Without hesitation she reached out and took a long hard shaft in each hand. After some initial playful stroking, she began licking and sucking their now throbbing cocks in turn. She would suck hard on the fat, swollen head of one as she rubbed the other against her face. The feeling of being a sexual object for these men, their big hard dicks pulsating in her mouth and leaving trails of pre-cum all over her face, she was in heaven. She was ready to give them everything. Little did she know, everything is exactly what they had in mind.

While she was focusing on the cock currently in her mouth, one of them stepped back and knelt down behind her. Moments later, as she was getting filled from both ends, she remembered asking herself, "Is that John? Which one`s fucking me right now?". In all honesty, it didn`t matter to her at this point. As long as they kept her pussy full, she didn't care who was fucking her.

As one man thrust himself into her pussy it would force the others deeper down her throat. Growing increasingly aggressive, the brother`s kept pounding her holes harder & harder. At one point Lizzy remembered thinking that they wouldn't be satisfied until their cocks met in the middle.

After enduring this treatment for several minutes on the shower`s rather unforgiving tiled floor, Lizzy`s knee`s couldn't take any more. She pulled the cock from her mouth and requested that they take her to the bedroom. They all stood and headed towards John & Lizzy`s big soft king-sized bed. John said he would grab them some water and meet them there.

As he entered the room, John was glad to see they hadn`t waited on him. He decided to have a seat in the chair next to Lizzy`s vanity to watch the show for a bit. God she looked magnificent. Her eyes were closed, and she was ever so slightly biting her bottom lip each time she dropped down to fully impale herself on his brother`s cock. Judging by the copious amounts of juice and cream that were now coating Mark`s thick shaft, he could see that she was really enjoying getting to know him. John just sat back watching her get fucked while stroking himself. He especially liked seeing the way her pussy lips were gripping his brother`s shaft when he withdrew and the juice that squirted out when he would ram himself home deep inside her. The sound of her moaning, the squishing sounds from her pussy, her big full ass bouncing up and down, it was all so erotic. At one point she looked back over her shoulder and stared deeply into his eyes. "You like watching me get fucked like this don`t you John?", she asked. "You like watching your brother`s fat cock stretching my pussy don`t you? His cock is so big. It feels so good inside me."

Unable to remain a spectator any longer, he climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself behind her. After waiting for the right moment, he began pressing the swollen head of his cock against her tight little ass hole. It took some time, but he kept pressing until he felt her beginning to open up to accept him. With her pussy already full of his brother`s impressive tool, he knew this was going to stretch her considerably.

Each time his brother thrust; his own cock was pulled in a little farther. After several minutes of this slow and steady process, the entire 9+ inches of his dick were buried deep in her ass. He just held himself there, feeling every ridge & vein of his brother`s cock drag the full length of his own as it slowly pistoned in and out of her tight little pussy beneath him.

When he sensed that she was beginning to adjust to this new level of fullness, he too began to work himself in and out of her. Starting slowly at first to gauge her response, he soon began to hear her moaning with pleasure as if to encourage him. She was clearly enjoying this. His concerns beginning to fade, he started thrusting harder and faster.

Soon he and mark began developing a rhythm. One would pull out of their respective hole while the other plunged themselves deep inside the other. Each time his brother drove his cock into her pussy, her ass would spasm and clamp down on him. The feeling was indescribable. She began to tense and tremble as the first powerful orgasm of the evening began coursing through her body. She cried out to them "Please don`t stop fucking me. Please god don`t ever stop". "I love your big cocks, I`m so full, I`m so full". She wasn`t shaking now so much as convulsing and the room was soon filled with the both the aroma of her juices and the squishing sounds from her sopping wet pussy as it continued to get pummeled by his brother dick as she came.

His own orgasm rapidly approaching, John could feel his brothers tool beginning to swell through the thin layer of flesh that separated their cocks inside her. He realized that they hadn`t discussed how to handle this situation but the thought of his brother filling his girlfriend`s pussy with cum was extremely exciting to him. Mark began to groan and placed his hands on Lizzy`s hips as if trying to push her back and pull himself out. Having none of that, John grabbed two big handfuls of her ample ass and forced her pussy down hard onto his brother`s pole as he too drove himself balls deep into her ass. Lizzy first let out a gasp, and then the deepest, most sincere moan he had ever heard.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Mark began releasing his load inside of her. Lizzy`s head was spinning. Marks big dick pulsing inside her as he came and the dirtiness of her boyfriend not only sharing her, but literally forcing her pussy down onto another man`s cock so he could fill her with cum, she was feeling delightfully naughty.

With John`s hot swollen pole filling the depths of her ass, and the feeling of Mark`s hot fluid leaking down her inner thighs as he continued thrusting into her became too much. She started bucking wildly and, much to John`s surprise, began grinding herself further down on he and his brother`s dicks. She couldn`t get enough of them. She wanted them deeper, to stretch her more. Her holes were clamping down on them as though they never wanted to feel empty again.

John had never been a part of something so raw and beautiful in his life. He was so proud of Lizzy. Something long dormant deep within her had been awakened and she was performing like a sexual goddess, giving herself to this experience entirely. His heart full of love and admiration for this woman, he thrust forward one final time in a vane attempt to drive himself deeper inside her. At last he felt the sheer ecstasy of release as he began filling her ass with what felt like gallons of his cum. He felt rope after rope spurt from the head of his cock in the most intense and satisfying orgasm he had ever experienced.

No one said a word as they slowly began to untangle their wet sticky bodies.

John awoke sometime the next morning to the sound of Lizzy moaning. He wandered out into the hallway and was treated to the sight of his beautiful girlfriend bent over their couch getting fucked. There she was. The women he loved most in the world, getting her ass pounded by the fat cock of the man he loved most in the world, his brother. His own dick quickly beginning to harden, he made his way through the living room and began caressing the soft bare skin of her back. He knelt down and looked into her glazed over eyes before kissing her deeply.

Mark, not missing a beat, just kept fucking her. She began to moan into Johns mouth as he was encircling her tongue with his own. He kissed her deeply one last time and then stood facing her. Unleashing his own rigid cock, he lifted her face and slowly eased his manhood into her mouth. After only a few minutes his brother began increasing the pace and force with which he was pummeling her ass. John had to step back due to Lizzy`s inability to suck him any longer without her teeth digging into his shaft. Mark tensed, buried himself, and shot his load deep inside her. He held for a moment until he was sure his balls were empty, lovingly ran his fingers down her back and then motioned for John to take his place in her ass as he pulled out of her. Lizzy just laid there motionless. Her body was abuzz with pleasure. She was completely lost now. She was theirs and they could have whatever they wanted.

As john stepped behind, he found himself incredibly turned on by the absolute river of cum now leaking from her stretched asshole. It was his turn. With relative ease he sank his rock-hard dick into her already well fucked and naturally lubricated ass. He didn't last long. Her ass felt surprisingly tight and watching his brothers cum ooze out of her with every stroke was extremely erotic. It only took about 5 minutes for him to add his own contribution to the copious amount of cum already inside her.

After giving her ass a slap and playful squeeze, he left her there to compose herself and made his way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When he returned, Lizzy and Mark were chatting in the kitchen enjoying a cup of coffee together. It was good to see them getting along so well. He hadn't seen his brother in years and wanted to make sure he was having a good time. He was grateful that Lizzy had been such a good sport and was doing her part to make Mark feel welcome and comfortable.

The three of them had a lazy day together. Lounging on the couch, all cuddled up. John and Mark took turns fucking Lizzy intermittently all afternoon. They couldn't get enough of her and she couldn't seem to get enough of them.

After dinner when they had all had a chance to rest, they were lounging on the couch. Lizzy was laying across them both with her head on John`s lap and her legs draped across Mark`s. She hadn't bothered to get dressed all day and had begun rubbing her fingers across her cum encrusted clit while they all watched TV. Suddenly, she spoke up, "I wonder if both of your cocks would fit in my pussy at the same time?". Looking at John questioningly, she had reached down and was slowly stroking Mark`s cock to hardness. Please John, please stretch my pussy with your brother. I want you two to use me. I want to be your own personal whore. You can fuck me whenever and however you want to. I'll worship your big cocks and drink your cum. You can stretch my holes and flood my insides with your seed whenever you want. I just want you both in my pussy right now. Would that be alright? Please?

John was taken aback at first. He was comfortable sharing her with Mark for the weekend but the way she sounded, she never wanted this to end. He honestly wasn't sure if he ever wanted it to either. He loved her and he loved his brother. He couldn't deny how much it turned him on to watch Mark fuck her. He also really enjoyed the feeling of fucking her with her holes full of his brothers cum.

He looked at her and paused. After a moment of contemplation, he sat back and instructed her to climb onto his now rigid cock. She immediately straddled him and sank herself down onto his dick. His brother didn't hesitate to join them and began to press his cock against his brothers at the bottom of her pussy just below her ass hole.

The moment Mark entered her was intense. This is what she wanted. To literally be stretched to her absolute limits. Slowly and deliberately, they began fucking her. She grew tired of being treated like a china doll and spoke to them sternly. "I'm your personal whore. Do you understand? Fuck me like a whore. Use me. I'm yours to do with as you wish. I'm your fucking whore. Stop being gentle with me and make me feel like one."

The men did as instructed. All through the night they fucked her, roughly. They filled her and stretched her in every way imaginable. They came several times resulting in several loads of cum being sprayed both into and onto her body. In the end they realized there was one last thing they had yet to try. You wanted both our cocks in your pussy Lizzy, let`s see if they`ll both fit your ass.

At these words Lizzy simply replied, "how do you want me?" They got into position and tested her. If she wanted to be treated like a whore, she was going to get what she asked for. They pounded her relentlessly for what seemed like eternity. Making it a point to bottom out simultaneously multiple times so as to be sure she would never forget this experience. They squeezed and slapped her ass as they fucked her. Pounding and pounding until she was stretched and raw, they finally decided that she had had enough. Her ass bright red and covered in their handprints, her hole loose and gaping, they had finally finished with her. Rather unceremoniously, they pulled out, stepped around, and coated her face and hair with their cum. She was a mess.

As she laid there, John tenderly lifted her beautiful cum covered face to meet his own. He gazed into her eyes lovingly and after a brief pause, finally spoke, "I've decided, this is how it`s going to be from now on my love. Mark is going to move in with us. After all, we're brothers, we share everything"....