In for a Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dressed, and she gave me a kiss, but I didn't even have time to squeeze Penny's bum or touch her tits.

"I'll call you in a few days."

I drove home trying to work out how I felt about it. It wasn't what I'd hoped for, but the sex was great. I might have felt more guilty about fucking her if Kyle wasn't such an asshat. And I'd not instigated it. I was literally just a tool to satisfy some twisted premarital desires.

Penny's comment about a few days were closer to a week, and it was only a message agreeing to go to the wedding the next weekend with me. But said she was too busy with work stuff to see me beforehand, trying to make up for taking off 2 days for the wedding.

I was disappointed and even a little annoyed at being brushed off. Until I picked her up outside her apartment. She wore a simple but flattering summer dress. Her goth looks were toned down to the point I might not have recognised her. After putting her overnight bag in the truck, I suddenly realised, barring forest fire or flood, we were actually going to do it at last.

The wedding was huge, and we hardly saw Kyle and Crystal until they passed us coming out of church. Kyle looked drunk already and Crystal's eyes went wide as she saw and recognised us. She blushed so prettily and continued on her way.

As I predicted, the food and booze were excellent and free flowing, but neither of us over did it. We danced on the dancefloor before retiring to a room and danced the far more primal dance as old as time.

It should have been easier, given we'd seen each other naked, while I'd 'auditioned' for her. But I was a little anxious, however everything just slipped into place, as it were. Penny's breasts and buttocks were generous, and I worshipped them as she took time to worship my dick and ass. It seemed that seeing me fucking Crystal's ass a few weeks before had created a fascination about how hard my ass muscles were pumping into her.

I was more than happy to share them and my dick with whatever she wanted, and she wanted a lot. It must have been after 4 am, before we admitted we were tired, sore, and done. It seemed that it wasn't just me that had been looking forward to that night.

Penny admitted that she'd held back on our sleeping together because she didn't want it to be a casual fuck. Not a Javelin missile encounter, or fire and forget. It's hard to get across my sincerity that it wasn't what I wanted, when Penny was still dripping with my cum.

But in the morning, over breakfast, I reassured her I wanted more than just interstellar sex. When she pedantically told me that interstellar sex would actually be cold and dead. It was just another thing that attracted me to her. It wasn't just her body I was infatuated with.

The last oddity was when I handed the keys back to check out, the receptionist told me I had a note left by someone. I took it and handed it to Penny as I carried our bags to the truck. She read it and chuckled.

"What?" I said as we got in the truck.

"It's from Crystal. Thanking the pair of us and asking if we'd like to give her a repeat performance for her birthday in 8 months."

"That's up to you." I replied as I started the truck.

"I wonder if I can buy a strap on."

"For her I hope."

"Maybe," Penny replied with a laugh.

I could tell one thing about this relationship. It certainly was going to be interesting.

Dangerous, but interesting.

The End

[This is a departure from my usual story lines, but I hope you enjoyed it, comment, and vote.]