All Comments on 'In for a Penny'

by SamariaSinn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wondered where this would go as I began the story. I found myself disappointed with the flow, poor spelling at times, a lack of sentence structure and grammar. What bothered me the most was the implication the girl was under the age of 18. Why wasn't this caught by the moderators? It could have been a very good story had you taken the time to make it about love instead of a drunk being taken advantage of. I realize it's your first story, but there are standards required for higher ratings, this one left me wonting. 2* for trying.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Yeah - I'd definitely read the next part of this tale - for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding back story and amazingly descriptive bedroom scene. Maybe , hopefully a followup?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dad was a real asshole! He calls her over, gets hammered and shit happens. Don't be pussy, melt down and put a guilt trip on someone who cared enough to come to your aid..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Part II in the works? If Mr. Mathison is white, can he have a dusting of sexy chest hair for that manly chest? Give them a second chance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My jaw is sore after a long cock sucking session with a hung guy, all good fun; I like your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamariaSinn@SamariaSinn
Just looking to exorcise. Some of my stories are more factual than fiction, others full blown fantasy.