In Four Seasons Ch. 02 - Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either of those should be perfect excuses not to go anywhere near what Izzy was asking of him.

Should be.

For some reason, Lee found himself wanting to. This wasn't just a fantasy, he actually did want to kiss her. He wanted to find out if kissing her was as mindblowing as her oral skills.

He'd wanted to kiss her since the first moment that she'd suggested it. Back when she was leaning backwards in his kitchen, his cum still on her tongue.

On the other hand, the guilt from using her panties had plagued him for a year. He couldn't imagine what the guilt from kissing her, when she didn't expect him to, would do to him.

"Not reading into that, would be hard."

Izzy's face changed and she looked at him with suspicion and confusion, "Excuse me?"

He shrugged, giving her a taste of her own medicine.

Her eyes widened in shock and she stared at him, "Okay. Well, I'll be taking advantage of that before you become Mr. Practical, again. Kiss me. For real."

He leaned towards her, and Izzy swung herself around into his lap. Her lips landing on his the moment her thighs straddled him. She wasn't waiting for him to hesitate.

She was a determined sort of kisser. Fierce, but responsive. Lee didn't get to second guess himself until he already found his tongue inside her mouth.

Her hands on his shoulders, as she pressed her mouth into him. He found his own hands going lower than her hips, grasping at her firm and tight ass.

She didn't tell him off, or so much as indicate he was doing anything she didn't like, as he pulled her against himself.

Izzy started to rock her hips, grinding against him. He could hear the both of them breathing heavily, and the sound of the train moving, and nothing else at all.

Just the two of them, almost like a dream sprung to life.

She broke the kiss eventually, laughing as a trail of saliva briefly joined them, before pushing his head back against the couch and leaning up. "So. You do think I'm hot."

"You're stunning. I can't believe we just did that."

Izzy stood up, and smirked, "It was just a kiss. Though..."

"What?" He asked, not sure if it was in anticipation, or trepidation.

She went over to the cupboard and pulled a small white object out of her travel case. "I'm going to the bathroom. Got a little something to take care of, thanks to you."

"... Sorry?"

Izzy shook her head, "It... Helped. Really. I do feel prettier. And I s'pose I owe you, too. So..."

She reached down and slipped her panties off, tossing them towards his shocked and surprised face. The redhead grinned at him, "Don't put those in the trash. I want 'em back when you're done with them."

Then, she walked into the bathroom, and he heard the lock click.

Lee stared at the panties in his hand for a full minute, completely shocked. He had known that there was something pent up between them, but...

Well.

It was just a kiss. It wasn't that bad a thing. Wasn't like he had cum inside her mouth, again. And Izzy had seemed like she was way happier.

Maybe what they had done was unconventional, but if it worked, and wasn't hurting anyone, so what?

Her panties were damp, and despite being lost in his thoughts, Lee was still hard. He had been given permission to use them. Expected to use them, this time.

Though, probably only for as long as it took for Izzy to deal with herself.

That time constraint blocked him giving it second thoughts, too.

The panties she'd given him only had a small damp spot, telling him that Izzy wasn't the kind of girl to flood. The kind who definitely needed to be warmed up with foreplay, even though she said she was denied it.

He undid his belt, quickly pulling out his dick and wrapping the silken garment around it.

Closing his eyes and beginning to jerk away.

Remembering waking up to her sucking him off, but this time his fantasy didn't end there. Instead he had walked over to her when she headed to the kitchen.

Pulled down those tracksuit pants, and knelt down between her legs.

Kissing at her bright red curls, before beginning to toy with her clit. Her vibrator was a rabbit, and he hadn't seen her putting anything inside her when he had caught her.

So Lee imagined himself kissing all over her outsides, only briefly licking at her before sucking playfully at the hood and clit. Playing with the sensitive little pearl.

He imagined her moaning, turning her breathless little noises into something louder, something more intense.

Moaning for him, moaning his name.

Groaning as he brought her as close to climax as he dared, knowing that she needed to be close before he could fuck her, and knowing that she was a one-and-done.

If she came, she'd be too sensitive to continue.

"Oh, Lee. Oh." She moaned in his mind, "Oh, put it in me. Fuck me. Please, little brother. Fuck your sister's pussy."

He turned her around, sliding himself inside her tight cunt, her gripping channel that felt more like it was going to break him than let him pull away at all.

Lee could feel himself coating her panties as he frantically tried to cum. His imagination focused on fucking her in nothing but a hoodie, with the snowstorm howling outside.

Despite the stimulation, despite how wrong it felt and how right it felt to feel wrong, it took him a little while before he was dirtying her underwear.

He had never been exactly fast to get off.

Lee groaned weakly into the air, "Izzy."

"That's it. Cum in my panties."

His eyes flew open and he stared over at her, where she was leaning up against the wall, smiling proudly at him. "Uh... Hi."

His dick jerked once or twice more.

Izzy smiled, "Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt. I mean... You did do exactly what I wanted. I was thinking about you, too. And my ass. I don't really know why I like the idea of you fucking my ass, considering I've never done it, and never will, but I really like the fantasy."

Lee looked at the mess he'd made, "So... Can I have the bathroom to clean up, then?"

"Gimme those." Izzy walked over and grabbed her panties, pausing for a moment before lifting them and flicking her tongue out to taste him. She shuddered, "Eugh. You're still way too salty. Need to fix your diet, Lee."

"Holy shit, that's hot."

The redhead laughed and pointed, "Go clean up. I'm sure you've got a lecture or three for me just waiting to burst out."

He sort of stumbled to the bathroom, feeling nervous under her eyes. Instinctively trying to cover up, despite... Everything.

---

When he came back, Izzy was lazing across the whole of the couch, and had a book in both her hands, poised over her head.

It wasn't a novel, but a play, by Shakespeare.

"Can I get a seat?"

Izzy lifted her legs lazily, allowing him to scootch in under her, and subtly confirm that she had replaced the underwear that he had just soiled.

Lee frowned, "I take it, that this means we're not going to talk about any of that, either?"

"Depends."

He raised an eyebrow, "On...?"

She lowered her book to look at him, "On whether you're going to try and turn it into a whole big thing. You showed me that I was pretty. That was it. Nothing else."

"I also jacked off into your underwear."

"Mmm." She shrugged, "Lee, I've already told you. I do that about you, too. So maybe we blur the lines a bit much. You haven't hurt me, and I haven't hurt you. So who the fuck cares?"

He winced, "We're going to be spending the next two nights in a bed together. Am I going to wake up to you, again?"

"Maybe." She shrugged, "Depends on whether I feel like rewarding you. Showing off for you. Doesn't... Look, I haven't thought this through. And I don't want to, either. Thinking leads to not having any fun."

"So, it's just fun, then? Don't read into it?"

Izzy sat up on her elbows, glaring at him, "Oh, I knew you wouldn't get it! You are the most infuriating person on the planet, Lee!"

"What am I missing, Iz?" Lee said through gritted teeth, "What did you mean when you asked me if you were better than her, last time? Why was it important that you were better than Erin?"

"Oh."

He glared, "Yeah. Not totally dense, just slow. I worked that one out. You gave me an amazing time because you were jealous of Erin. But you won't admit it."

"She treated you like shit! That's why!" Izzy shouted at him.

He took a deep breath and smiled at her sadly, "Hated the way she treated me. So you tried to show me what you think I deserve. My loving big sister, if in a weird way."

Izzy swung her legs down and sat up, putting aside the book and picking up the champagne. She sipped at it, "Yeah. I... I don't fully understand it, Lee. But she hurt you. Told you that you failed to please her and... So I made it about you. She should have been trying to make you feel better. Not herself."

"Kinda judgemental of you." Lee said simply.

She shrugged, "Relationships are hard. Can't say I knew much about yours. But every time I saw the two of you, it was about you making Erin's life better. Not the two of you sharing one. Looking out for each other."

He smiled and reached over, squeezing her hand hesitantly. "Thank you. For loving me. Even if you've been showing it... In ways I'm not sure I can cope with."

"Not planning on crossing any lines." She said quickly, "I... I don't know what I was thinking, last time. Blame the storm. But... Maybe you can borrow my panties at the end of the day. That's innocent, and it kinda gets me off, too."

Lee shook his head, "Well, just to boost your ego, you're an amazing kisser. Not just a looker of a gal."

"Good." She smirked at him, "Not too bad yourself. Not quite my taste, but decent."

"Oh no. Sisterly advice about kissing?"

Izzy shrugged sheepishly, "More a personal preference. You're... A bit of a wet fish. You were barely grabbing my butt. And you're not going to break my teeth by pushing back a bit more."

"I'll bear it in my mind for if we cross that line, again." He said sarcastically.

The redhead hesitated, "I... Oh, screw it. Lee. This is going to come off bad, but anyways... I'm still down. You perked me up. So... I was kinda hoping... You'd kiss me goodnight. We'll do what we did before, go our separate ways for the fantasy part, and then go to sleep and regret nothing. But... Please?"

He wanted to kiss her more, right here and now.

"I... This sounds like such a bad idea." He hesitated, and winced, "Oh, you drive me crazy. More mixed signals than a rave has lights."

"Just. Kissing." Izzy said firmly.

Lee took a deep breath, "Just for the trip. Two nights. Two kisses. Or I don't think either of us would be able to live with ourselves."

"Deal." Izzy agreed, and then looked over and out the window, "It's crazy, isn't it? We've got that kind of view, and instead we were just looking at each other."

"We should go see the others in the lounge. Try and make friends or something." Lee suggested tentatively.

"You do that." She replied, "Give me space to lie down and read."

She had just been talking about looking at the horizon and the sights, and instead she was going to waste the entire trip reading and seeing nothing.

Lee really didn't get her.

"Would it shock you if I said I didn't want to go anywhere else?"

Izzy shrugged, picked up her book and lay down with her head in his lap. Diving right back into it. "You ever see this one, live?"

"I hate Shakespeare."

She rolled her eyes, "Just 'cause you miss the penis jokes that pop up every thirty seconds doesn't mean they ain't there."

"No, it has more to do with watching Macbeth as a family when I was six." Lee replied, "That, was dark."

"Oh. Yeah, that." Izzy said distractedly, only half-listening to him. Already lost to the real world.

He frowned, "Pericles. Don't think I know that one. What's it about?"

"Not everyone thinks it's Shakespeare. Most." Izzy explained, her concentration elsewhere. "Mmm... S'about love. Kinda. Family, mostly."

"Comedy?"

"Kinda."

He wasn't going to get anything else out of her. Lee pulled out his phone and connected to the train's WiFi. It was slow, but at least he had internet out here.

"Lee?"

He glanced down at her, "Yeah, Iz?"

"I'm sorry that I'm such a brat to you, sometimes." She whispered, "I don't mean to be. I just find things... Hard. Relationships. I do love you."

"I love you, too, Izzy." He smiled and brushed her hair, "Even if takes me a week of thinking things over to get why you do some things. Your heart is in the right place, always looking out for the people you care about."

---

The contrast in outfits before, and during, dinner, shellshocked Lee.

Beforehand, Izzy had been sexy in a girl-next-door kind of way, with her denim short-shorts, cute little belly top and flipflops.

For dinner, she'd disappeared into the bathroom and emerged with her hair in a messy bun, a knee length black dress with mesh shoulders. It featured a white bow around her waist, to go with the bows on her white stilettos.

Even her baby blue eyes somehow seemed more intense with her new getup, though Lee figured that must be an effect of her foundation or something.

"Aren't I lucky?" Izzy mused as they sat in the dining car, her face highlighted in the dying red sun, "I didn't have to bribe anyone for you to sit across from me, and stare."

Lee looked down at his plate guiltily, "Sorry. I'm trying not to... I just... You look amazing."

"I could stand to hear that more often." Izzy laughed at him, "Just kinda hard to focus when you're eye-fucking me the whole time."

He shrugged, "Were you going to dress up like this, with Kay?"

"Huh? Oh. Right." Izzy was confused for a moment, "Probably not. But I can count on you to be honest, and it feels damn good to feel sexy. Even if it feels like being eaten alive, a little."

"Sorry."

She reached over the table and squeezed his hand. "I don't mind. Go ahead, eye-fuck me all you want. I kinda like it."

"Can you reword that?"

Izzy smirked, "Using your eyes to try and take me. Own me. Eat me up and imagine all the dirty things you could do to me in this outfit to make me say your name."

He glared.

She laughed at him, and innocently sucked on the end of her fork, "You asked."

"And you... " He gave up before he got caught in her trap. She was teasing him, which seemed to be a permanent thing now.

Izzy shrugged and went back to enjoying her meal, looking at the mountains, "The view's amazing for me, too. I've never seen the sun this red before."

"I've been to the red centre once before." Lee said, remembering it, "It is pretty. Hate to live there, though. Heat would downright end me."

She cocked her head, "Huh? You've been to Alice? Why haven't I heard about this before?"

"Oh." Lee realised just how far down his throat he had jammed his foot in the moment. "Uhm... It was with a girl. A kind of..."

"Sexy getaway." Izzy finished for him, anger and hurt in her voice. "Let me guess, Erin? Why do you always have to bring up that bitch?"

"It wasn't Erin." He tried to diplomatically extract himself from the situation as carefully as possible.

He still didn't fully understand Izzy, but he did know that she got jealous and protective of him. Especially considering the blurry line between them, right now.

Izzy shrugged, "Hey, you're an adult. I'm not going to go to Mum and Dad and complain you fucked someone. I could do to hear more, but that's just because earlier got me all tingly in the right ways."

She'd said something like that last time, about Erin, and he'd woken up to her crossing a line.

Lee doubted that Izzy actually understood why or how deeply she got jealous when he talked about other girls. But then again, she'd mostly been upset because she didn't like the way Erin treated him.

"Do you remember Sakura? I didn't date her for that long."

Izzy frowned, tapping her fork on her chin, "Sakura? Sakura... Oh! She was the one who looked like she wanted to be a K-pop star, right? Always dressed up halfway to cosplay."

"Totally." Lee laughed, "Anyways... She's got family in Alice Springs. So less about she and I messing around, and more about her Dad trying to put the fear of God into me."

The redhead laughed at him, grinning, "Aw. And you can't even run away because of the heat, either."

"I so could." Lee said quickly, "That trip was when I realised she had wedding bells on the mind. After like four weeks of dating. No thankyou."

Izzy frowned, "Wedding bells, huh? You think much about that, Lee? I know you're a guy... But even some guys have to want to get married, right? To the right girl."

"Iz. How long have you known me?" Lee said sarcastically, "I'm a total romantic. It might not be socially okay to say I like it, but yeah, I wanna get married one day. Always wanted to get married in a bell tower."

She swallowed nervously, and looked out the window again. Lee wasn't sure what part of what he had said had done it, but there was the inner conflict messing with her, again.

He tried prompting, "What about you? Something traditional in a big cathedral? Knowing you... Something less. Maybe... Garden wedding?"

"Or an orgy." Izzy grinned, dropping back behind the mask of her teasing. "Do you think grandma would be okay if all I wore was my buttplug? Matches my eyes."

"Buttplug?"

She coughed, "Uh... Don't read into that."

"Weird response." Lee said suspiciously, "Iz..."

"Yes." She said gratingly and pointed her fork at him, "And you best be forgetting about it. It's just... It makes me feel good about myself, okay? And now you forget, if you know what's good for you."

His sister, sitting across from him, who he had just made out with... Was wearing a buttplug.

That somehow matched her eyes.

How the hell could a plug match her eyes?

Lee rubbed his temples, "Yep. That's totally you. A book that is terrifyingly open. Sometimes you make me feel like a nun."

"You never done something just to feel sexy, Lee?" Izzy asked, looking honest as she did.

He frowned, "Well... I like wearing a shirt. When I can be casual in it, and roll up my sleeves. Work doesn't care what IT wears, but I go for a semi-formal look because of that."

"Folded, just below the elbow?" Izzy said hungrily, "Yeah, that's a sexy look. 'Specially on you, Lee."

He sighed heavily, "Can you give it a rest, Iz? Please? I'm still kinda freaking out about everything."

All she did was roll her eyes at him, but she didn't tease him again. Just sipped casually at her wine and gave a little attention to the amazing meal in front of them.

"Hey, when did you get the piercing?" Lee tried to get her talking about herself again. After all, this trip was mostly for her, not himself.

She looked at him in surprise, "What, didn't you notice it when we shared a bed, last time? I told you, already. Coupla weeks before the storm."

"I did. But it was new one, right? The stone looked new. You had a different one in, last time, or something?"

Izzy shook her head, "Actually, not even close. I've had it for ages, but I guess you don't get a lot of opportunities to see it. I don't show off my stomach. My ass, any day. Stomach... Not so much."

"It's cute."

She brightened up considerably as he said that, and grinned, "I could stand for you to say stuff like that more often. But then, you have been eye-fucking me all night. Really like the dress, huh?"

"The girl inside it isn't half bad." The compliment slipped out before he realised exactly what he was saying.

"Stunning. Cute. Not half bad." Izzy mused, and then crossed her arms, "You're going downhill with those. Doesn't matter how hard I try, does it? You only see me the one way."

"What way is that?"

She looked away from him, "I want to do the sunrise thing, so I should head to bed, soon. Lemme guess, you still hate mornings?"