In Four Seasons Ch. 02 - Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get up, if you get me up." He offered to her, knowing that what she had just said was coming close to something he was beginning to suspect.

Something that scared him far more than anything else.

"Give me the cabin for a minute, would you?" Izzy said and stood up, "Have some dessert or something."

"How long's a minute?" He said cautiously, "I don't want to walk in on you, again."

Izzy shrugged, and stretched, "I'm pent up. Maybe five minutes? Especially as I brought a toy this time... And..."

"... And?"

She stepped beside him quickly, and then bent down and kissed him.

Lee felt the shock and bewilderment. His older sister acting out like this, in front of a full train-full of people.

She leaned back, wiping her mouth with her thumb, and grinning broadly. "Would have been better if you kissed me back. But, thanks anyway."

As she turned to leave, Lee knew he wasn't wrong.

Izzy might insist this was a physical thing, or a jealousy thing, or anything else that was convenient enough to excuse her behaviour. To pretend that she didn't want it to be ongoing.

His sister had a crush on him.

Shit.

---

Lee took more than five minutes to return to the cabin. In fact, it was midnight before he did. Outside the train was nothing but an inky black darkness, and everyone else had already disappeared.

The only staff member still around was cleaning the tables. She smiled at him, but he barely even registered her existence as he made his way back to his sister.

He had been tempted to try and drink away his anxieties and forget everything.

Very tempted.

Izzy would be upset with him if he did, but she would have got over it. Allowed him a lapse in judgement, and in doing so... Allowed him some space from her.

Kissing her had been amazing. Getting off in her underwear, with permission, had been amazing. Having her wake him up with oral, had been amazing.

All of it had been.

His guilt at the wrongness of it had always been able to be pushed gently to one side because no one was getting hurt, and though a line was crossed, there looked like there were limits to it.

After she crossed the line, they had decided to forget all about it, and try and move on.

Until... She'd tried again.

Tried to get something she couldn't have, by pretending it was all just a little fun. She'd kiss him, and then leave, trying to show she wouldn't cross a line.

That he could trust her to behave.

Lee opened the door slowly, as quietly as he could.

His older sister was lying on top of the fold-down bed that now dominated the room. She was lit lightly by the hallway lights, with the rest of the room basically just a vague series of shadows.

Izzy was on her side, her red hair haloing her head. She was wearing a simple t-shirt and nothing else that Lee could see.

Especially as she seemed to be holding her panties in one hand, clutched tightly despite the fact she seemed to be asleep.

He didn't want to know what that was about.

Unfortunately, Izzy had taken the side of the bed closest to the door, and there wasn't anywhere else for Lee to lie down. He couldn't get somewhere comfortable without waking her.

Which was probably the intent.

He closed the door, ever so slowly, and then set about ignoring her clear intent. He grabbed his suitcase and pulled out all of his clothes, arranging them on the floor into a makeshift mattress.

He did manage to find a spare sheet in one of the cupboards, as well. He wouldn't need anything heavier than that, the A/C on the train wasn't cold.

The entire cabin had a gentle warmth.

Lee lay down, looking up and towards where Izzy was sleeping with a sort of forlorn expression.

He couldn't lie to himself.

Everything she had done to him, he had enjoyed the hell out of. She was attractive, and she was sexy. He would have dated her, if she was anyone else.

The two of them had fun, every time they hung out together.

But Lee had finally realised what the heavy hammer of her constant flirting actually meant. And it meant that responding to her in any way was hurting her.

The rest of this trip was going to be fucking awful.

---

Something tickled at the edge of Lee's face.

He tiredly swung his arm at it, without fully waking up. His palm stung as he heard a loud slap followed by a pained shriek.

Lee's eyes flew open, and he saw Izzy leaning on her elbow, rubbing at a bright red palm print on her cheek. "Asshole! I... Asshole!"

"Oops." He grimaced, and then realised his attempts last night hadn't worked. Izzy was lying beside him underneath the sheet, and had clearly snuggled up to him at some point. "Uhm... Good morning?"

She made a pouting face, glaring at him. "Oops. That's all? I try and give you a kiss on the cheek to gently wake you up, and you slap me? Seriously?"

"Sorry. Wait." He looked over at the window, "It's still dark... Oh, come on. I hate mornings. Are you expecting me to do the desert sunrise thing?"

"Mmm. You said you would."

He dropped his head back into his pile of clothes and moaned loudly. Utterly refusing to try and wake up. Not if it meant having to talk to her.

Warm wind tickled at his ear as Izzy breathed gently onto it, "Come on, little brother. What's the point of coming if you're not going to experience stuff?"

He pulled the sheet over his head.

"Last chance before I do something drastic." She warned him teasingly.

He groaned some more, "Just go by yourself. I'll be sociable, later."

"I did warn you." Izzy said calmly.

She shuffled around for a moment, and then ripped the sheet away from him. A moment later Lee felt two large, and incredibly soft, balls pushing into his back.

A hand crept around to his front, and toyed at the top of his pants.

"Izzy." He snapped at her.

She recoiled quickly, "Wow. Forgot how bad you are in the mornings. Fuck, dude. Fine, I'll see you when you're human."

She stepped over him and snatched her t-shirt off the ground, slipping it over her shoulders.

Lee considered staying quiet. It would be so much easier. "Tell me again, Iz, why you don't have a boyfriend?"

"What?" She turned around, still pissed at him. "You think nobody can stand me? You looking for a fight, Lee?"

He shook his head, "Didn't mean it that way. I wasn't upset because it's morning."

"What are you..." She trailed off, and he saw understanding dawn. Her eyes grew wide and her head pulled back, as her cheeks slowly went bright red. "Oh. Fuck."

He raised an eyebrow, "You knew it couldn't last forever, right?"

"But... But..." Izzy stumbled over her own mouth, "You always... Miss... Everything..."

Lee sat up slowly, and waved around him at the clothing nest, "Did I?"

"Fuck." She swore, with even more frustration.

He breathed out slowly, "You've already said that one. Wanna try another?"

"No!" Izzy yelled, a tear appearing and running down her cheek, "No! No! No! Oh, fuck. Fucking shit. Oh, you hate me, now, don't you? Fuck!"

Lee winced, "Well. That's not quite the reaction I expected. Umm... We'll do the sunrise. Give you time to think. How does that sound?"

"Fu... Ck." Izzy shrank back from him, leaning against the wall and sliding down it until she was on the ground. Her feet spread out, and knees together, as she stared at him in terror.

Lee grabbed one of the t-shirts out of his pile and swapped into it, before standing up and walking over to her. He held out a hand, "Come on, Iz. If I could sit on a roof with your cummy panties in my pocket, you can cry on my shoulder over me working out that you like me."

"Fuck." She said hollowly, as if she didn't really hear him.

Lee bent down and lifted her by under her arms, surprised by just how light she was. He helped her over to the bed, and went over to her suitcase, "What do you need? Just shorts?"

"P-panties, too." Izzy said, still sounding like she was in shock. Which was strange. Considering he had thought she wanted him to understand, with everything she'd been doing to him.

He grabbed a fresh pair, and her denim shorts, "What happened to the ones you were hugging last night?"

"D... Dirty. They were... Nevermind." She stumbled over the words.

He handed her the panties, and after she kept dropping them, he yanked them up with intentional speed over care. He helped her into her shorts as well, and smiled tightly, "Sunrise. Old town on one side of the train, endless desert on the other. Which group do you want to join?"

"Desert." Izzy said meekly.

A meek Isabella. It was so odd to him, such a surprise to see her like this, that Lee was starting to get afraid that he'd broken her. As if she was a wind-up toy where the spring had sprung.

He held out a hand to her, again, and this time she took it. Grabbing his hand tightly and nearly crushing it. Her hand was sweating as the two of them stepped into the hallway.

The staff were directing the other travellers, and helped them outside to sit down and wait to watch the desert come slowly alive.

Lee tried to appear confident and strong, and not terrified of whatever Izzy was going to do once she finally got over her shock.

He didn't want to lose his sister.

The two of them sat down on the red sand, a little ways away from the main group of tourists. Away from the tables, and the clearly friendly groups of older people chatting away over tea and coffee.

As Izzy sat, she let out a tiny little whimper, buried her head in her hands, and began to bawl her eyes out.

Lee stared at her in shock, as she howled quietly, not knowing what to do. He had barely ever witness Izzy cry. She was the strongest woman he had ever known.

This... This was despair.

"Hey, hey." He tried, putting an arm around her shoulders, "I'm not going anywhere, Iz. You're still my sister."

She shook her head, pushing her head harder into her hands. Shaking, and beginning to draw judgemental glares from the people nearby.

Not glaring at Izzy, of course. Glaring at the cunt who had made a girl, as pretty as she was, cry. On a tourist adventure, no less.

He squeezed her, "Come on, Iz. Look, red horizon. Just like you wanted. Me, by your side. Surely me working it out doesn't mean the actual end of the world."

"Y-y-you hate me." She warbled.

Lee blinked, "I really don't."

"Y-yes, you do." She sniffled, and pulled her head behind her knees. "Have to. I'm a terrible person who did terrible things. Y-you'd be... An idiot not to hate me."

"Call me an idiot, then." Lee sighed heavily, "You should have told me. But... I should have noticed, too. How long, Iz? How long, exactly, have you been crushing on me?"

She sniffled, "A while. A long while."

"So... Your home disasters, just excuses to see me?"

Izzy gave a small laugh, "I wish. I really am that terrible."

"Never once made an excuse?" He tried to keep her talking.

She rested her chin on her knees, "Nope. Made plenty not to. Like hiding in the kitchen at Easter because I wanted to throw something at Erin for the way she treated you."

"You wanna hurt Trix, too?"

Izzy grunted angrily, "Kinda. You're not a toy. I... Don't like that you're doing something casual. And yes, I know exactly how hypocritical a bitch I am being right now."

"I don't think you were toying with me." Lee hugged her shoulders, "You might have tried to fool yourself that way. But..."

"Fuck." She swore, and closed her eyes, "Oh, just... Fuck."

Izzy fell against his shoulder, still hugging her knees. She slid down until her head was in his lap. She breathed out slowly, and then whispered a final time. "Fuck."

"If you're just going to fall apart, then I guess I can deal with it." Lee said as he began stroking her hair, "I don't think the goodnight kiss is a good idea. I didn't before, but worse now. Which sucks, because you were good at it."

"Why don't you hate me? I... I tried to seduce you." Izzy confessed, more to herself than to him.

"Can't say I didn't enjoy it. And it's really hard to stay mad at a girl having a meltdown."

She looked up at him, hopefully, "I... I know I can't. And that we have to go back to... Normal. I guess. Won't be how it was, but it won't be... This."

"You're about to ask me to cross a line, aren't you?"

Izzy looked back towards the horizon, "Yeah. I am. I'm selfish, and stupid, and for an older sibling I am a fucking awful role model. But... No one knows us. And we've got two more nights together."

"I'm not going to get your hopes up, Iz."

"You like me."

He winced, "I love you, sister."

"Fuck you." She said with irritation, "Don't hide behind that shit, Lee. You like me. You wanna fuck me, don't you? Fuck me, and hold me, and tell me that I'm beautiful."

"You are beautiful, but -"

"But nothing." She interrupted him, "I'm... I'm not asking you to do anything we haven't. Anything you don't want to. And once we're home, we're home. But... I want you to kiss me, Lee. Anytime you want. Please. Just for this. A couple nights, of stupid, reckless fun."

Lee winced, "Reckless is right. I'm going to break your heart if I do that, and we really do go home, and forget it."

"I won't forget." Izzy said grumpily, "I'd rather live with some memories and a broken heart, than just a broken heart."

Izzy hadn't really been trying to seduce him. Lee was sure that she didn't know why she crossed a line until after she had done it. His sister always just followed her heart.

"Tell me, what do you do, when you're not luring men to their doom?" Lee quoted the movie they'd watched yesterday.

She breathed in sharply, "I'm a web developer. But I never discuss love on an empty stomach."

"The original line was `make love'. They dubbed over it." Lee mused, "I don't know about doing that with you, Iz."

She sat up slowly, "I know. I know I'm asking a lot... But you can kiss me. Whenever, and however, you want. Just... One more thing."

"More advice on how to kiss better?"

She smiled sheepishly at him, "I prefer Isabella. From my boyfriends. It feels... Prettier."

If he didn't kiss her now, he was going to change his mind.

The moment that he did, he felt like she was back. The meekness and timidity vanished as his lips met hers. She spun herself into his lap, grabbing the back of his head.

Izzy acted like she had just crossed the desert and found an oasis.

She pulled him firmly against her mouth, her tongue not even teasing before it was playing with his. Dancing a frenetic pace as she took from him everything that he was willing to give.

Her hips ground down against him, rocking skilfully back and forth and driving him nuts. The crowd around them was on Lee's mind, as he felt like he and she were doing everything but having sex in front of them.

She'd certainly managed to make him rise to the occasion, in no time at all.

Izzy giggled as she felt him poking into her, and whispered in his ear, "Hey, you're supposed to be the little brother."

He kissed along her neck, wanting more of her. Wanting all of her. Wishing he had the courage to actually follow through with his fantasy and take her for himself.

The redhead shivered, "Okay. I like that. Mmm. But we either need some more privacy, or I do."

"I agree."

Both of them turned at the new voice, seeing a little old grandma with an extremely unpleasant look on her face. "Have you no shame? There are children present!"

"One more kid, soon, if I get my way. Prude." Izzy said without skipping a heartbeat, and causing Lee's to stop.

"What, now?"

The old woman huffed, and Izzy bounced to her feet, "Come on, Lee. You've got a babymaker to fill up. Just as God intended."

If it wasn't for the implication, Lee would probably be laughing at the way Izzy was antagonising the stranger, in her own distinctly Izzy way.

His mind, however, was a bit stuck on the baby part.

Which made it easy for Izzy to drag him back to the cabin, where she closed the door and then leaned up against it. "I told you I like it firm. Like this."

"Babymaker."

She giggled and grinned, "I thought the old biddy was going to rage quit her heart when she heard that."

"Baby."

Izzy rolled her eyes, "We're not even going to fuck, Lee. Can't I have any fun without you having fucking palpitations?"

"Please tell me that you're on the pill."

Her face flushed, and she looked at him excitedly, "Yeah..."

"Calm down, waterfall." He said quickly, "Just... In case. I think the mood is kinda ruined for me. But, as you're a one and done, and this is the only chance you're going to get... I asked you last time if you wanted me to return the favour, and you gave me a fucking confusing answer."

Izzy grinned sheepishly, "I didn't want the favour returned. I wanted you to lift me onto your bench and fuck me. But... I figured that was a bit much to say. God, I love being able to say that. I want you to fuck me. I'm so bad."

"You are. Happy to settle for some tonguing?"

She shook her head, "Not really. Confession? I don't actually much like oral. I... Have been known to fall asleep, during. Giving, sure. It's fun. Receiving? Meh."

Lee cocked his head in confusion, "Because nobody can find the right places to touch? Find the right balance between outside and inside for you?"

"Nah, I just don't... Like it." She shrugged, "All girls are different, Lee. Most of them pretend to like stuff, even when they don't. Some girls love oral and couldn't care less about sex. I'm not totally an oddity. Just honest."

"Nothing more frightening than an honest woman." Lee automatically quoted their movie.

She grinned at him happily and put her arms around his waist, "So... I have you all to myself. What are the... Rules?"

"What's the point?" Lee scoffed, "If I set any, you'll spend the rest of the day trying to get me to break them. If I don't set any, you might actually behave."

Izzy's face fell, "Shit. Dating someone who knows me kinda sucks. Can't make you give me a chance, can I?"

"Izzy..."

"Isabella." She corrected him.

He took a deep breath, "Isabella... I want to have sex with you, every bit as much as you want me to. But we can't. I'm not budging on that. And... Well... I've known you loved me for only a few hours. Give me a chance to catch up."

"I've only got a weekend!" She snarled, and then winced and looked down, "Shit. Sorry. I... Didn't mean to come off that way. That woman actually did get to me. Because kissing you is actually very, very, wrong. And not nearly enough for me."

Lee smiled at her, "I'm not running. And I'm sure neither of us really knows what we're doing. This isn't like dating."

"It isn't, is it?" Izzy said, as if the thought had just occurred to her. "You're not my boyfriend. I don't actually have to put in the effort to be romanced, do I?"

He shrugged, "I was thinking we could take a romantic walk around Alice when we get there. Holding hands, laughing and teasing each other. Kissing, and no one caring."

"I get hungry when I kiss you." Izzy said with irritation, "Like... Really fucking horny. Not sure that's as romantic as you're picturing. I basically wanna hump your leg."

Lee tried to banish the thought, "Anyways... What were you thinking, if you don't need to encourage me to romance you?"

"That I can ask for stuff." Izzy said slowly, "Like... Okay, still terrified you'll reject me. Um... Could you... Return the favour... But like... With my rabbit?"

He blinked, "You want me to use your toy on you?"

"Yeah. Like... Now."

Lee smiled broadly, "Mind closing the curtains? I prefer privacy. Where'd you leave it?"

"Bathroom." Izzy said, bouncing onto the bed to shut the blinds.

He quickly located the small toy, lying on the cum-stained panties from earlier, and came back. Forcing himself to act, so that he wouldn't slow down and think about what was happening.