In Four Seasons Ch. 02 - Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was just a couple days of reckless abandon, and then they'd pretend it never happened.

Like last time.

But there definitely wouldn't be a next time. He understood now, so he'd be able to make sure of it.

A pair of panties hit him in the face as he came back, and Izzy grinned at him from the edge of the bed. She played one leg open lazily, "So... Like what you see? When you're not afraid of getting caught?"

"Still afraid to get caught." Lee said, moving towards her and leaning in to look at her. Kissing at her bright and messy bush, "Holy shit. We're doing this."

"Stop thinking." Izzy said with a fright.

He looked up at her, "I dunno if I love you, the way you like me, Iz. Which is harsh. But... If you're worried about me not wanting this... Goddamn you're sexy."

She crooked a finger at him, "I think you should shut up."

Lee moved up the bed, lying down with one arm behind her head, as Izzy grabbed at his top and dragged him towards her. He hadn't enjoyed making out with anyone this much since he was a virgin.

He grabbed at one of her tits, squeezing the firm orb, and causing her to emit a surprised noise. He grinned and kissed at her neck, before nipping at it.

Izzy made more breathless and surprised sounds as he continued to explore her body. Pushing down firmly onto her, and into the bed. Marvelling at how soft she was, everywhere.

He pressed her toy into her hand, and she moaned, "Uh uh. Said... I wanted... You to do that."

"I... I've never used one."

She laughed, "Yeah, not that unexpected. Mmm. I'll talk you through it."

"What are big sister's for?" He teased her, before switching on the toy and blindly moving it over where he thought she was.

Izzy grabbed his hand and pushed it down lower, "Oh god. Oh, yes, fuck."

He rubbed it around in little circles, playing over her clit, as he kissed her neck. Biting at her, and leaving tiny little bruises everywhere.

Izzy paused every now and then to redirect him. Pushing it in a new direction, or harder against her. Neither of them spoke, just enjoying this forbidden moment.

Lee's own erection was pushing painfully up against his pants. His resolve to keep this where they could recover from their guilt was quickly fading.

Izzy suddenly pushed him back and swept her top over her head, tossing it to the floor and revealing her breasts. She fell back silently, now completely naked, and pulled him back in to kiss her.

He couldn't help himself, dodging her mouth to suck one of her nipples in. His tongue played over the tit as he gently tugged at it.

"Mm!" She moaned loudly, "Oh, oh... Oh, that's... Too much. Fuck. You shouldn't... Be doing that."

He let go, and she shoved his head down and her breast back into his mouth. "I didn't say stop."

Then her hand went back to guiding his around her clit. The vibrator sometimes coasting over the top, sometimes firmly pushing down, until he found a rocking pattern she liked.

"Oh, Lee. Yes, yes, yes." Izzy moaned, "That's it. Right there, just like that. Fuck."

He continued biting at her neck, "You like your little brother playing with your clit?"

"God, yes." She groaned, "I fuckin' love it, Lee. Toy with me. Oh, I'm your toy. Play with me, all you want. Oh, fuck. Ooh. No, firmer. Push it down. Oh... That's it."

He kissed at her some more, as she began to demand he push harder and harder with the rabbit. Her hips bucked up into him, desperate for more.

Izzy suddenly made a frustrated sound and pushed him back, "This isn't working for me."

"Sorry." He switched off the toy and sat up, "I... We tried."

"No, you're not getting me." She shook her head and pushed him down onto the bed, the naked girl climbing on top of him, and beginning to grind herself against his pants.

Lee swallowed, "We can't."

"Shut up. I know." Izzy growled, speeding up her hips, "Just... Ow. I'm going to get a burn, if I do it this way. Lee... I won't fuck you... But... I need your cock."

"What?"

She flushed and winced, "Toy isn't working. Your biting is driving me fucking nuts. I'll just... Grind a bit on the outside. You can get wet, and I'll get off."

He felt his mouth go dry, knowing that if he let her do that, he'd be too tempted to push it further and end up inside her. "Too far."

She sighed, "You're probably right. Why do you always have to be so damn practical?"

"You could borrow my hand." He hesitated, "Or... My tongue?"

She shook her head, "Already told you, I'm not that into oral. Well, not on me. I could blow you, again. But that wouldn't get me off. S'pose I'm being selfish."

The heat of her pussy, resting against him, was making it hard to reason about anything at all.

"You said your buttplug matches your belly stud?"

Izzy smirked and stood up quickly, spinning around and bending over to show him. "See?"

The flat platform at the end of it was a blue gemstone, about the size of a fifty cent piece. Izzy smirked back at him, "Like what you see? My ass pretty, to you, too?"

"Sexy." He admitted, and swallowed, "I was thinking, if playing with -"

"No goddamn way." She breathed out, turning to stare at him, "You wanna play with my ass?"

"Just toying." He swallowed.

She thought for a moment, and then lay down beside him on the bed, poking her butt into the air a little. Izzy was practically whispering, "So... Take it out, but slowly. Very slowly."

Lee rolled over. One hand grasping underneath her, so that he could toy with her tits. The other smacked at her ass playfully, causing her to squeal, and then giggle.

Then, he grasped it, and slowly pulled it back.

Izzy let out a mewling noise as he removed the toy, her toes curling in tight enough to crack. He kissed at her cheek, "You ever put a finger in your butt?"

"Duh." She rolled her eyes, "How do you think I warm up to put that thing in me? But... You doing that... Is different. God. Please. Before I freak out too much."

His thumb played around the edges of her ring, feeling her soft and relaxed it was. She seemed to be an expert at controlling the urges. He wondered how long she'd been putting things inside her backdoor.

Lee slipped the edge of his finger in, and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Izzy groaned into him, before reaching down a hand to grab at his cock through his pants.

It felt strange.

She was completely naked, he had his finger in her asshole, and he was completely dressed.

Izzy tried to push her mouth towards him, letting him know he wasn't kissing her firm enough. He shoved his tongue deeper into her mouth, and crept his finger up to the next knuckle.

He began to curl around inside her tightness, as he felt her beginning to kiss back against him frantically.

Izzy tried to roll onto her side, and Lee used her ass for leverage. He yanked her into him, hard. So that they were facing each other, one of her legs over his hips, with his hand working away at her.

She moaned weakly, "L-leee..."

"Cum." He instructed her, "Cum for me. Cum for your little brother."

She breathed raggedly, pressing her forehead against his, "F-faster. Oh... C-call me yours. Please. C-call me a t-toy."

"My fucking sextoy." He found himself indulging her fantasy, "Anytime I want. However I want."

"Mmmfmmm." She moaned pushing her head against him harder, "M-more. Please."

"Your ass belongs to me, doesn't it?"

"Y-yes. Oh, yes, little brother. I'm... Nearly... There. Keep going." She encouraged him.

"Going to cum for me, Isabella?"

"Y-yes!"

He ground his cock into her naked snatch, whilst he invaded her from behind, "You my little fucktoy, Isabella?"

"F-fuck, yes!" She gasped quietly, "Yours. All yours."

He moved his head suddenly, biting down on her shoulder. It wasn't his usual lovebite. It wasn't gentle, as he firmly pushed his teeth down into her.

"Sh-it!" She squealed, and he felt her spasming, "B-astard! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Lee continued to bite her through the shaking of her orgasm. Slowly and gently releasing it at the same pace as she came down off her high.

As his mouth let her go, he found her kissing him, again. This kiss wasn't the firm or violent or desperate kisses he had, earlier.

This one was gentle, exploring him, and welcoming him.

Eventually he pulled his hand from her ass, awkwardly holding her as she continued to tell him that she loved him. Kissing him with the heart of someone who was giving themselves over, unconditionally.

He broke the kiss, "Iz..."

"I love you." She whispered, "I don't care what you say. Or if that was the last time you touch me. I love you."

He leaned his head against hers, "I... I don't know if I can do this. Even for this fling or whatever it is. I don't like doing things to you, that way."

"I know." She curled her leg tighter against him, "You gave it to me rough, even biting me bad, just for me. Because you wanted to make me happy. And that... I love you."

They just lay there quietly, for a long time.

Long enough they were still there, when there was a knock at the door from the cleaners, asking if they could set up the cabin for the rest of the day.

---

Lee looked at Izzy in surprise as they boarded the boat, "How the hell have the bruises disappeared?"

"I used up half my foundation." She glared at him.

True to their word, yesterday they had spent the day in Alice Springs holding hands, kissing, and acting like a general couple.

They had gone to the botanic garden together. Izzy had walked beside him, grinning like an idiot. Flirting endlessly. Her nose crinkling every time he pulled her to him and planted a kiss on her lips.

They'd sat together and shared a coffee at the garden's cafe. Complaining about the heat, talking about how nice the food on the train was.

Lee had teased her about how cute her matching toy and belly stud was. She had teased him about how he'd played with her ass, but still hadn't touched her pussy.

Not quite knowing how to deal with that one, Lee had pointed out that the gardens hosted weddings. Expecting that would shut her up.

Izzy had gushed on about how she'd always wanted to be married in a garden, in a long and flowing wedding dress with a ridiculous train on the white dress, for the rest of the hour that they had there.

Lee didn't ask, but he had to wonder. If she loved him, and wanted more from him than just this fling... Would she be okay if she never got the wedding she wanted? Never got to marry, at all?

Izzy bought him a souvenir, at the garden's tourist shop. It was a like a friendship bracelet, sort of.

Half the circle went on a necklace, that Lee hung around Izzy's neck. The other half went on a bracelet that went around his wrist. When you put them together, it depicted some symbolic tree.

Something young, still sprouting, like what he was beginning to feel for her.

That night, Lee had given her a repeat of their morning.

Giving her rough bites as he frigged her asshole, and she rubbed his cock with her panties. Getting each other off, without crossing the agreed line.

Which meant that now, Izzy's neck looked like she'd been in a serious fight. Or it had, right before they'd departed for this boat tour down Nitmiluk Gorge.

She hadn't just put on fresh makeup. She'd dressed up a little for him. Asking him which of her skirts he liked more, and making sure she was wearing her knee-high boots for him, as well.

The two of them sat near the back. Sometimes marvelling at the ancient rock structures, the waterfalls.

Mostly kissing at each other, and wondering about their choices. Today was their final day. They wouldn't be getting to sleep beside each other, again.

Lee knew that he regretted not taking things further than they already had. He also knew that he regretted making his sister cum. Twice. Crossing lines that shouldn't be crossed.

He was as divided as he could be.

Izzy looked up as they approached a particularly loud waterfall, smirked over at him, and suddenly descended onto her knees in front of him.

Lee's eyes went wide, and he tried to protest, without letting anyone else on the boat know what she was doing.

She ignored him, tugging his pants down and licking at the underside of his dick.

He felt fully exposed as the cruise slowly meandered towards the waterfall, even blocking out the voice of the tour guide operator through the speaker system.

Izzy took no time at all to get him fully hard, despite his anxiety. Taking him into her mouth and beginning to frantically bob her head.

Trying to get him off before anybody else noticed what exactly they were doing.

She was as amazing as last time.

He bit the palm of his hand as he tried to stay silent, feeling the warmth of her mouth as she swirled her tongue around him. Effortlessly deep-throated him.

Izzy face-fucked herself on his cock, without him able to hear her doing it. Bulging out her throat with her little brother's dick, as she grinned.

All the same, he was still anxious.

She could easily make him rock hard, and push him up the hill to where he felt desperate to cum. To explode right down her throat. But he didn't seem to be able to cross that line.

Izzy's face went from enjoyment to frustrated, and she came off him with a little gasp. She frowned and moved her mouth side to side, looked around for a moment, and then stood up.

She turned away from him, and then sat down into his lap. She leaned back, as he felt the head of his dick pressing against her silk panties, and whispered to him. "I want to make a mistake."

Lee knew it was going to be a mistake.

That both of them would immediately regret it.

"Yes." He whispered back to her.

She moved quickly, leaning forward with one hand twitching her panties to the side. He felt himself briefly brushing alongside his sister's lower lips, before he was suddenly trying not to groan loudly as he was engulfed.

He was actually fucking his sister.

Izzy's hands gripped the seat in front of them tightly, and she pulled herself up him, nearly off him, before thrusting back down. Burying him into the hot folds of her pussy.

"Fuck." He cursed, his voice hopefully lost to the waterfall the boat was now practically beneath.

Lee knew they didn't have the time to savour this forbidden taboo, the breaking of this rule that they promised that they wouldn't.

His hands went beneath her skirt, holding tightly onto her hips. Feeling her silky skin, how light she felt to lift, and then he began to slam into her.

Izzy's head dropped, and one of hands went into her mouth. She bit herself to stop from crying out as Lee did his best to fuck his sister stupid.

He could feel her legs collapse, as her weight fell into his hands, but he didn't slow down in the least. Breathing raggedly as he focused on powering into her slick channel.

Izzy's frothing wetness ran down his balls, and her panties friction-burned the side of his cock, as he determinedly focused on bringing himself to climax.

Using her as a little fucktoy, just as she liked to beg him to.

His older sister milked him as he thrust into her. Izzy's pussy tightly gripping him every time he pulled away, opening up as he forced his way back in.

One of Izzy's hands parted from the chair in front of her, to frantically rub away at herself. She was getting close, trying to push herself up that mountain and over the edge.

He could feel the shock of his sister's weight through his whole body as he held on tight to her hips, pushing himself as hard as he dared. Trying desperately to join her as he felt her nearing her limit.

Her back arched and she suddenly grabbed the chair again with both hands. As she leaned back, Lee kissed at her neck, and whispered to her, "Cum for me. Cum. Isabella."

He could just hear her moaning over the roar, breathless little gasps, as she quivered with him firmly embedded inside her.

Lee made a herculean effort and pulled himself out of her, groaning as he came. His cum spraying across her exposed cunt, and into the chair in front of them. No less than a half dozen.

Izzy fell onto the seat behind him with an irritated huff, as he slipped back inside his pants. The waterfall began to fade, and Lee took a guilty glance at the other people on the boat.

There were definitely one or two who were being deliberate about not looking in their direction.

He smiled at her, "That... Was amazing."

"Fuck you." She replied angrily.

Lee's eyes widened, "Whoa. What the hell did I do now?"

"If all I was ever going to get, was this one fling, the very least you could have done is cum inside me, Lee." She growled, looking away from him and refusing to look at him.

He looked at his cum dripping off the chair in front of them, "Oh."

"Oh." She said sarcastically.

Lee sighed heavily, "Yeah. I guess I screwed up. I just..."

"Panicked and forgot we already talked about the pill?" Izzy hissed quietly at him. "One time. I get one time and you... Can you ever finish anything you start, Lee?"

He didn't have an answer to that.

---

Trying to apologise or talk to Izzy when they got back to the train didn't get very far. She mostly answered with single syllables, and only sometimes answered with actual words.

She just picked up her book, and curled into a corner of the seat, leaning her head against the glass as the train rumbled on towards Darwin.

Lee's instinct was to offer her a second time, to make up for their mistake ending badly because of his stupidity. Except, that somehow felt cheap.

However, romancing her, or even just getting her in the mood, would require Izzy paying him any attention at all.

Instead, he sat beside her through an awkward lunch, and then an even more awkward few hours of the outback sliding along in unappreciated beauty.

In fact it wasn't until they had reached the airport, and boarded the plane home, that he finally managed to find a way to elicit some kind of response to her.

"Guess offering to help you join the sky high club would be in poor taste." Lee tried to flirt.

Izzy rolled her jaw, "Yeah. That sounds pretty shitty, Lee."

"Well, I'm apparently a pretty shitty person."

She winced and turned to him, kissing his cheek, "No... No, you're not, Lee. I... I'm sorry. I think I just need some space to process all this. What we've done. What you know. Maybe... Maybe you made the right choice."

"You're regretting it." He said in terror.

She gave a small laugh, "Yes, no, not really. I am still upset that you didn't... Finish. In me. But maybe it wasn't the worst thing. We've had a mistake. Now, we've had a fling. I... I love you, Lee. But I should be giving you the space to decide if you love me back."

"Space?"

She shrugged, "I've known this for years. You, a couple days. I've waited a very long time, I can wait a little longer for you to get your head on straight."

"I don't want you to regret any of this." Lee said quietly, "I... You're right. I don't know if I can be what you want me to be. You're rougher than I want to be. Than I think is loving you."

Izzy sighed contentedly, snuggling up to him and leaning her head onto his shoulder, "I'm going to take a nap. Long flight. When I wake up... I'll just be your sister again... But... When you've made up your mind... You let me know. Whatever your decision is. But take more than a day."