All Comments on 'In Four Seasons Ch. 03 - Summer'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love erotica without vulgarity, but this is an exceptional story so gave it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They can't help but love each other.

Five for you.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

That was a hot little chapter. Although izzy likes to be taken control of and enjoys a. It of pain. You keep hinting at her ass with the toy. Wedding night little brother should take her cherry there.

Excellent follow up chapter

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I can see already that when chapter 4 comes out that I'm going to have to reread this all over again from the beginning. You keep referring back to parts that I have forgotten about in the interim. That's totally my own fault and not yours though. 5/5

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Original and fun

In parts one and two, Isabella teases Lee. The author teases the readers. Part three is like a marvelous dinner.

Part four should be a fantastic dessert.

P.S. Was writing a comment going from page one to page two. And on the third the scene in the restaurant. ;)

🔥💥🤩

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

[Good] Literary marriage proposals in general are a source of pure joy to me, gender-flipping enhances them, and those between siblings are best of all, so you can be sure that this chapter meets with my intense approval.

Unfortunately, when I really like something, I have a tendency to fixate on irrelevant details and scrutinise them for problems. Please feel free to ignore the next paragraph, as it is the result of this habit of mine. (Though, if you do want to help me understand, I would be extremely grateful).

Did I miss something? Why is she sore at the beginning of the chapter, *before* they do anything? When Lee asks her, 'I thought you were a one-and-done kind of girl?', the clear implication from her answer is that she has indeed very recently had an orgasm, and, depending on how she obtained it, that could certainly account for the soreness, but the narrative appears to indicate that she had been asleep when Lee called her to say that he was on her doorstep. And she doesn't appear to be doing anything particularly stimulating and/or likely to cause vaginal soreness between Lee entering her house and her asking him to demonstrate his preferred sort of love-making. So I'm very confused.

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@anon You missed this paragraph:

> He ran a hand slowly down her spine until he found her buttplug,

and began to slowly ease it out of her. Izzy moaned into his mouth as

he did, her tits hardening against his chest.

Which comes right before:

> Lee drifted his hand around to the front of her with the intention to

play with her clit gently, when he found that her thighs were already

wet.

Izzy came when he pulled the buttplug. There's no mention of her being sore right at that point. Being "one and done" can also mean a lack of interest in continuing, which is what we've seen of Izzy in Spring.

yhgtbkyhgtbkover 2 years ago

A really fun read but don't leave us hanging. Chapter 4?

J0hnM4rk123J0hnM4rk123about 2 years ago

Can't wait for Autumn

Sohioslim78Sohioslim78almost 2 years ago

Come on finish this please

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

I love this tale - really hope the author comes back and finishes it.

sports1sports1over 1 year ago

OK, ya got me sold on this, I even got hard enough to almost get off! I've been in that situation where a woman would have you thinking about what they want. This was one of them kind of stories and I liked it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories