All Comments on 'In Free-Fall'

by teddy2horse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Very well written and brought the reader into the story. Did an outstanding job and I hope to be reading a lot more of your work.

morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
Keep Them Coming!

A great story and enjoyed reading it thoroughly. Please keep up the good work and look forward to any of your future tales you might like to share with us.

Thanks for your time and talent and I assume your service for us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

Really enjoyed it

thatgirllitthatgirllitover 14 years ago
Moving...

Moving "true" story...good piece of fiction.

IjhelIjhelabout 12 years ago
Well written

I really enjoyed this story, but the epilogue was a real downer. God bless them where ever they are and may all our soldiers come home safely!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 11 years ago
The Post Script brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you for a fine story that had the ring of truth from the beginning. Five Stars!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 9 years ago
Good story, but mediocre sex scenes

Well written story. I especially like your ability to sketch a character with just a few words, e.g., Lieutenant Gregory. The sex could have been a lot more graphic; I feel it would have improved things.

My one complaint is that you never explained why Sergeant Garcia's asking Gina why no guy had ever snatched her up triggered such an extreme reaction. You resolved that conflict well enough in the end -- about one step removed from a Neanderthal smacking her over the head with his club and dragging her back to the cave -- but I feel your readers would appreciate an explanation of what switched her off that sharply and that dramatically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous