All Comments on 'In Germania Ch. 02'

by toddstop

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Undeniable

You wrote the words "pleasure given shape"! I'm blown away, it's indeniably a hot, hot story then you go and write a perfect gem like that. I'm going in the corner to bang my head, I yearn for lovely phrasing like that. I look forward to the next chapter, hope Rome isn't going to be trouble.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Oh yeah...

That was a beautiful turn of words that seeker71 highlighted, and something to be proud of. Great chapter!

uchenauchenaabout 13 years ago
:-)

This is a most beautiful and entertaining story. I love how it unfolded and Ulric went back to Rome with Cassius.

I'm very interested in reading more of your work. I loved your last story as well.

Happy Writing!

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
another chapter please

I'd love to read a third chapter, maybe a threesome that involves Cassius's friend Portius. Or, I'd love to read about Cassius and Ulric's son, with Ulric watching. Oooh that would be hot. Loved both chapters.

CockMonsterCockMonsterover 12 years ago
More please!

I loved this story. So well written. More more more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i agree with the others. I only wish ulric had admitted he loved him. one of his attractive qualities was the fact that the big barbarian could be sensitive. I am also glad he returned to Rome with him and even brought his kids. i'd I'd have liked to know if his father accepted the pair but something tells me they wouldn't have cared one way or the other.

cannd

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1over 11 years ago
Jesus!!!

I'm so wet I can die!!! I would love to have read him with the sons! Father and on fucking Cassius. I'm so horny and god that was just hot!!! But I do agree I would have liked for ulric to have said he loved him. But I loved this!!!

loooolooooabout 10 years ago
Loved it

I would love to see more of these two. the story was well written and kept me interested and held my attention the whole way through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved it!!

ThetaxburdenThetaxburdenalmost 7 years ago
Love

Love this so much. Sad to see it's over! Wish there was more. Maybe an epilogue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous