All Comments on 'In Good Faith'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

I liked the story, even if I didn´t really recognize your description of their extremely conservative faith. The Pentecostals I happen to know aren't that conservative. However, I didn't let this interfere with my reading. Being very fond of both the "Good girl gone bad"-theme and of stories linked to faith and religion, helped me to accept the plot.

It seems like Luther put some kind spell on the Family. It perhaps makes sense in the concept of the story, but I would have preferred the women being changed into black cock sluts thru overwhelming experience alone.

This said, I still gave your story 5/5. Keep on writing!

crimfolkcrimfolkabout 1 year ago

A PenPal special - no-one writes them quite like you! Loved it and that's a *5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's interesting how the black guy is always a worthless thug who gets off degrading and humiliating the supposed reluctant white woman who suddenly decides to become a black cock whore. Forget the family, the spouse, the job or anything else, she's just gotta be fucked by one or more black men.

How fucking stupid, you make black men look like predators with one purpose in mind, to ruin the marriages of white women. By the way, she isn't devout if she falls for the shit you've described. You need serious mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

White racist cuck alert! Not the author, the commentator telling racism. Not so. Old racists come on an erotica site, read an interracial story, and whine about stereotypes.

These same self-hating cucks don’t leave comments about stereotypes in “loving wives” “straight sex” or “taboo” stories. They out here only complaining about stereotypes about strong black men. They don’t want there to be interracial even tho it makes they ccome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story! As a white married man who wants his wife to experience sex with a black man, I think it is great. What made it even better is that the only reason my wife won’t be with another man is religion. To see Faith broken and bred with black seed was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the anonymous poster on the description of black men in this story, and most others on this site. Like he/she said, you need serious mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's not 'interesting' how that always happens. These stories are written by these asshats. All secretly gay, wanting some white dude to suck their dick. And a darker skin tone does not make a dick bigger. Most of these authors probably suffer from severe penis envy, after some white guy stole away the one woman that ever was willing to put up with their shit for even 5 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love how you’re evolving! Fuck the white race!

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 1 year ago

Well this is a first one Star rating for PenPal2001, always loved his stories but this story took a left hand 180 degree turn gay and that was the reason for the ONE STAR RATING👎

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronsonabout 1 year ago

Always a treat reading one of your stories!

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 1 year agoAuthor

@PiusPaul, I based my characterizations on a Pentecostal family that I knew years ago. The women never cut their hair and wore long dresses, etc. Maybe your acquaintances were different. Thanks so much for your comments!

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 1 year agoAuthor

@Crimfolk, Thanks so much for your support! It's readers like you that make we want to write another story.

IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

Good girl gone bad happened a little too quick for my taste. I prefer a longer seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best author out there! Love your work!

ThaDeeThaDeeabout 1 year ago

Love your work as always, Pen! Great stuff as usual.

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 1 year agoAuthor

@ThaDee, thanks for your positive comment! I appreciate it. I'm a big fan or your work too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good story.As usual everything very good about the writer.He has knack and style par excellence.

Powda69Powda69about 1 year ago

That’s was fun. Let’s start a go fund me and send Luther and the crew over to Westboro Baptist.

On second thoughts Megan Phelps Roper was apparently “saved” from her faith by a skinny white New York Jew. So maybe us white bois got something goin on after all. LOL

kolorkolorabout 1 year ago

Would love a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love all these conservative, white Christian women lusting for tall, muscular black men thrusting deep into their good Jesus-fearing pussies.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle5 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Love your stories. Wishing it was me. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Totally absurd. Rumspringa is unchristian, so the way Faith was raised is better. Also this is false: "First of all, Faith, I don't have a dick. White men had dicks. Black men had cocks. Dicks are weak and worthless."

Nope. This is a common myth I see in sex stories. Blacks usually use the word "dick", not "cock." Its typically only white people that use the word "cock." This just goes to show that most of these stories are written by lily white guys, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...